Mahogany Lox has a Sister?!

By amberrgrierr

Mahogany *LOX* The girl with the ears. She's a Viner and a DJ. She just got invited to MAGCON. She invites he... More

Welcome!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

4.6K 102 1
By amberrgrierr

Mahogany's POV:

TODAY IS MAGCON DAY! I jump from my bed and run to Violet's room. I quietly open her door and tiptoe to her bed.

"VIOLET GET UP! THERES A FIRE!" She jumps from her bed and looks around. I started laughing my ass off because of the look on her face.

"Mahogany! That's not funny!" She whines and playfully slaps my arm. "Then why am I laughing?" I sarcastically say.

"Look, you need to pack our flight leaves in 1 hour. So, you need to be like Sonic!" I say and head back to my room.

-^-

The first chap is here! I hope you guys get the jist of what the story is going to be about.

I hope you guys like this first chap!

👽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.9K 53
***A Hayes Grier FanFiction*** Mollie, a 13 year old girl, is Mahogany *LOX*'s little sister. Although, she rarely see's her because of all the event...
4.4K 73 32
A girl named Vanessa (age=21 has dark brown hair with chestnut highlights, wears glasses, is fun,cool,smart, and funny)brings her friend Melissa (age...
8K 286 31
[Sequel of LOX's Lil Sister] Mollie Gordy has joined the journey of college. Going into it, she thought she'd be attending class every week day, th...
551K 6.1K 30
Amanda, she's just a regular 17-year old that lives in Florida. Her 13 year-old sister Anna has a vine. She is obsessively talking about these viners...