Boboiboy x Mha (plot 1)

By jesus_fox

Only Boboiboy got yeeted in this time. There will be no extra lore probably will end after saving Bakugo sad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33 (can skip)
Chapter 34 (re)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uhhh

Chapter 32

3.2K 152 57
By jesus_fox

Author's note:

I wrote this instead of my essays

It won't affect my grades

But I'd feel the secondhand guilt

BUT ITS WORTH EVERY SECOND
__________________________________________________________________

"Great job guys!" Cyclone clapped his hand like the happy child he is, cheering for his friends who combined their efforts to defeat that four legged dirt monster thing. he doesn't really get it or bothered to find out. His watch sounded the familiar tune, letting him know the recuperation process is finished.

"Easy for you to say bastard, you didn't do anything!" Bakugou pointed out, he really made a point because while Cyclone was clear of any dirt since he jumped down willingly, his friends who had gotten dirt blow to their faces and fell from a platform looked rugged, clumps of filth messed up their uniforms greatly.

"Haha! That's right isn't it!" The wind element laughed the remark off and proceed to click some buttons on his watch, multi tasking by reverting back at the same time. Midoriya's and Bakugou's gaze turn down to what he was doing. A robotic voice blasted from the watch.

Motobot-Vehicular materialization.-

A holographic glow projected from Boboiboy's watch forming the familiar motorbike to the utter bafflement of class 1-A, he saw the vehicle registration form seemingly already filled out but he didn't anticipate for it to be so big and high tech looking, it was like a racing vehicle and not something you'd see just being casually drive around. Also, Motobot? What's that? A name for the support device?

Meanwhile, Bakugou's eye twitched. The bastard has a new function, he can make a transportation device out of thin air. How Boboiboy of all people to have a driver's license is beyond him but judging by the calculating look on the nerd's face that thing is legit.

Todoroki just looked on and wondered to himself if that vehicle was safe. Since it looks like one of those high risk of flipping over and combusting vehicles on a race track. Then again, it won't be the first time he sees his friend suddenly burst into flames.

The rest of class 1-A starred in shock, not knowing what to say.

Boboiboy Earthquake!

Mama Quake gently dusted off the already clean seating with his gauntlets, and settled himself on the vehicle, the orange and yellow palette turn black and gold to match the element. "I've been waiting for this day..." he whispered to himself in a soft tone that the class who was around the area before him including Mineta who's cowering next to a tree, shivered at.

"Boboiboy, are you sure that's safe?" Asked Iida, unsure if somebody so young should be in control of such a vehicle that looks like it had more horsepower than that of the average motorcycle.

"Hey! If you're going like that then bring me with you!" Mineta screamed, which Quake glanced at him, look at him with closed eyes and a 'friendly' smile for a few seconds then turned away.

"Don't worry Tenya." A wide smile of satisfaction plastered to his face and now opened golden eyes, Quake readjust the helmet on his head. "Everything is alright." With a tap to the sides, closing the opening with a blue tinted protective layer. "I'll see you guys later, but you better deal with those." He spoke through the helmet's speaker. One hand gripping on the handlebar and another pointing to behind them. Quake would bring them with him if he could, but this motorbike is only for one person.

A creature forming from the ground, flying up with its wings. "Just how many are there...?" Kaminari beckons worriedly.

"What do we do now..." Mina asked, they're suppose to reach camp by 12, yet many beasts are getting defeated yet re appear just as fast.

"If we don't make it back by 12 we'll get our servings cut." Sato recite the warning of consequences.

"Then there's only one way! We'll have to find the shortest route through the forest." Momo exclaimed to everyone's approval, the adrenaline rushing through, distracting everyone from the other new discovery. But they were snapped out of their trance of determination by the sound of a revving engine.

What proceeded was the demise of 4 monsters, you'd think the earth element would have some mercy to creations similar of his golems but in truth he doesn't, these things are far less destructive then his earth dragon. Class 1-A watched as the vehicle turn itself into float mode and...

Earth drift! He made a full circle, making the ground shake with a magnitude of a level 3 earthquake. Crushing 3 beasts at once. The wheels gave out a screech as Boboiboy's figure drove straight through, doing jumps wherever a newly formed claw try to reach for the boy, when he dropped down, he pushed the front wheel forward, breaking the creature's faceplate.

This boosted class morale greatly, they yelled a loud "LET'S GO 1-A!" and went off on the adrenaline high, using their quirks to get through. Meanwhile, Earthquake was on his joyride at 280Mph, albeit was more 'fighty' and the road weren't as battered by asteroids. It was nice nonetheless.

_

(skipping unimportant details.)

-

As the students made their way through the forest, smoke clouds started erupting from all different directions. Making it known that they've spread out into groups to search for a way that would be the fastest, Mandalay gestured enthusiastically as the kids destroy her constantly re appearing beasts. When she was doing that, the kid that came with the 2, eyes stayed on one particular trail that was approaching increasingly fast to the campsite. Beasts were seemingly being beat up over there too, but Mandalay ignore that in favor of the more effort and longer fights.

"Kota, let's get back." Pixie bob called the child over. They need to return before the kids down there does, bringing the class' luggage with them too. She was a bit concern when she saw that the student can fly but it seems that's he's doing fair game because Mandalay isn't saying anything.

"Lame." He said that, but his eyes were still focused on the smoke trail. Who was doing that? Going out alone without back up and continued to do so. The smiling boy with the flying board was very interesting, he acted as if the only limit was himself. 'Is there something wrong in there?' he asked himself, 'why do they want to be heroes?' he then turn back to the car he came in with his aunt.

The adults arrived to the campsite at exactly 11:45, 15 minutes before the students suppose to arrive, they all stood waiting at the entrance Pixie bob was helping Kota out of the car. It was quiet, which means no student had made it yet, maybe the regime was too tough. Then they heard the sound of an engine, Aizawa assumed it was Tenya and his group. But what jumped out of the bushes was a black and yellow motorcycle, it landed with a drift and a screech.

The homeroom can recognize those gauntlets anywhere.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa!" Quake greeted as he presses a button to release his helmet, his tone ever so polite, you can ignore the gang like bike he's sitting on and you'll have the picture perfect student. Aizawa does have to wonder though, that kid wears a helmet over his cap? (Yes, yes he does)

"Where are the others?" he saw his friends somewhere during his ride, they seemed to be making steady progress, so he thought at least one group would've made it by now. Maybe they were inside the building? The stunned faces of the 2 ladies are very bizarre he'll admit. Setting the helmet down, he opened the solar panels for charge.

"Kid... You're the first one here." Mandalay placed a hand on the child's shoulder, he looked confused for a moment. Opening is previously closed eyes to look at her. Funny, the lady thought last she checked his eyes were turquoise or was it dark brown? He quickly recovered from his confusion and once again closed his eyes shut. Leaning over to something that caught his eye.

"Who's that?" He pointed in Kota's direction, his face looks like Thunderstorm's when Cyclone hides his chili sauce, disappointed and contemplating. He slowly approached the boy, he crouches down to eye level with the child, offering him a rocky hand. "Hi, I'm Boboiboy. what's your name?" his voice sounded warm and gentle, something he picked up over the years. Power spheres are surprisingly jumpy.

-

-

-

=05:20pm, first training day=

The motorcycle has been retrieve back in the power watch after it was fully charged by the high noon sun, Boboiboy had made friends with Kota, they are currently counting how many times they can pass the football around without it touching the ground. They both had their meals, and the pro heroes had reassured Boboiboy many times that it was very unnecessary for him to have brought rations and survival equipment, and for sure that they won't be making him sleep outside.

He set up the tent anyways, but it was mostly because Kota wanted to play with it. Luckily he didn't set up the portable electric stove yet. They've passed the ball around approximately 57 times since the last restart.

"Ah. Finally, they're here!" Mandalay alerted as she felt the movements of exhausted children approaching.

"It is a bit (lot) later than expected." Pixie bob commented.

From behind the bushes. Silhouettes of panting and limping 1-A students emerged, they look even more roughed up then the last time Boboiboy saw them. Izuku was completely out of breath, Shoto had frost still stuck on his right side, Katsuki held his aching hand, Tenya dragged his leg that's still emitting smoke, a dunce faced Kaminari, a nauseous Ochaco, and the rest are all panting and holding places where it ached, eyes half lidded or completely closed as they trudged on.

They all collapsed on their knees. "What do you mean 3 hours!?" they whined.

"That was our average time. Sorry about that!" Pixie bob added.

"You're bragging about the difference in ability between us?" Sato asked, completely out of brain power to comprehend more action, melted down just like his friends.

"I'm so hungry..." Kirishima groaned, holding his rumbling stomach.

"Well one of you made it on time." Mandalay pointed to the 2 kids who are focusing on passing a football around, with a tent set up near by for some reason.

"Honestly, I thought we needed more time. I didn't think you'd beat those beasts so fast." Mandalay giggled. "Everyone was very good.... Especially, you 4!" she pointed a clawed glove to Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Iida. "You fought without hesitation despite the difference in capabilities?" She licked her lips "I can't wait for you to grow up! I'll look over you!!!" She then pounced the boys. To their tired panic.

"Mandalay... was she always like this?" Eraser asked Pixie bob, pointing to the other pro hero.

"She's starting to worry because she's nearing the age for marriage." The red cat lady explained.

"T-talking about marriage-" broccoli boy's face was once again muffled by a paw.

"What...?" she asked, he face clearly enraged.

"I-I'm just curious- Who's kid is that? -" He pointed to Kota who's currently sitting on Boboiboy's shoulder, how did they not notice those two came in? the veterans turned to their right to see the children.

"Hey guys!" Boboiboy said hi happily, as Kota held on to the spines on his cap. The boy was angered at the sight of wannabes.

"Oh no, this is my elder brother's child. Kota, say hi, you'll be staying with them for a week. And get off of Boboiboy." As she said that the child only wrapped his arms around the cadet's head. Very much reluctant to let go of the new found understanding warmth he felt when he touched that rough rocky glove. Seeing the gesture of refusal, the pro hero tried again to convince the child, Boboiboy also attempted and he only gripped harder.

Todoroki saw the banter and quickly get away from Mandalay to assist his friend despite wanting nothing but to sit down right now. He came and casually pried the child off and put him on the ground, taking Boboiboy by the wrist and walked away quickly in short steps. The child looked angrier when he turned to face Izuku who approached him.

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya from the U.A high school hero course, it's a pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself politely. The child took a step back....

Then punched Deku in his Dekus

He then stomped away, pouting to his aunt's baffled expression. Midoriya fell down, holding where he was hit, his face turned white, stiffly freezing. Luckily, Tenya got there and held him up so he didn't kiss the ground.

"Midoriya-kun! You fiend of a child! A punch to the scrotum is unforgiveable!" The class rep yelled as he held up the lifeless Izuku.

"I don't want to argue with some wannabe heroes." He said through gritted teeth.
__________________________________________________________________

End note:

I had my fun lol

Now wait a few more days for chapter 33

Finished date: 18th November 2021
Release date: 19th November 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 31.4K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
714K 27.9K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
117K 4.8K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
140K 6.3K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...