๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ...

By whatadraggo

he pointed at a particularly bright star and asked me to look at it always because he would be doing the same... More

note
prologue
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii

i

1.2K 110 228
By whatadraggo

"no! you don't understand! it wasn't even a crime!"

"young miss, you've committed a traffic violation, not a crime." old man popo stated.

shit, here we go again.

why the fuck would anyone get arrested for a harmless jaywalk? it's 10:53 PM and my brother's gonna stab me for breaking the house curfew.

no, perhaps i am now in an even worse situation. i'm going to jail!

"i'm a minor! ain't there any rules about arresting minors? what the fuck am i gonna do inside the juvie?" both cops were holding my arm, immobilizing me.

unfortunately, i'm a human megaphone who basically does not know when to shut up. what are they gonna do if i keep screaming on top of my lungs, huh?

"please pay a fine so you won't go to jail, young miss." the man calmly stated.

well, fuck. i have no money.

"can i, uh... call my brother? he's gonna pay for me." i chuckled, attempting to lighten the atmosphere at least.

"if that's the case, we're gonna have to wait for your brother. come with us at the police station. you're gonna have to answer some questions." the cop was surprisingly calm. if i were him, i would've slapped myself for being such a rebellious brat.

i nodded. my hands were handcuffed so i can't do pretty much anything.

i made myself at home and sat comfortably on the passenger seat, knowing they wouldn't do anything unrelated to the violation i just committed.

it wasn't long until we finally arrived at the station. they handed me a telephone for me to call my brother. i was dead nervous and embarrassed and the same time.

"hello, who the fuck is this?"

"keisuke, it's me." my voice was kinda shaky.

you all know him, baji keisuke. known for setting cars on fire whenever he's hungry but somehow manages to escape from the hands of popo like, every damn time.

"i'm at the police station right now. bring some money and bail me outta here." i heard him laugh.

"you dumbass, how did you even end up there?"

"i'll explain when you arrive here. hurry up, it's almost midnight."

he replied with an okay before ending the call.

we're studying in a school that's pretty far from home, and i don't know how keisuke got the money but he surprisingly managed to rent an apartment for us.

while waiting, the police asked me a few questions about the incident earlier.

c'mon, i was on a hurry because it's getting late, and i most certainly do not want to end up getting stabbed by keisuke the great.

aight, fine. maybe i was craving for some adrenaline so i got myself into trouble but failed miserably. oh well...

"thank you for answering, miss. you may wait there." the police escorted me to the lobby.

i didn't have my phone with me so i just stared at the surroundings, hoping to find something worth my while.

and as expected, there was none.

what's taking so long, keisuke?

i was about to go back to the office to request for a call again when something caught my eye from the outside.

loud noises from drunkards and... is that a fight?!

keisuke, you fucking donkey. i know you're here.

i went outside to immediately look for him but to my surprise, he's not the one fighting there.

it was a woman beating up a man to death, brutally.

i flinched when someone tapped my shoulder, only for me to turn around and see my big brother, cheering and raising his fists in a circular motion.

"haven't seen a fight like this for so long, so, uhh... might as well watch it, hehe." his voice is so loud, i surely felt it echoing inside my brain.

"how long have you been here?" i shouted, just enough for him to hear me.

"oh, like... 26 minutes?"

"26 minutes, u piece of shit. go inside the damn station and bail me out already!" i scoffed and dragged him inside.

"oh, i forgot the money."

i froze.

...what?

he forgot the money?

"you forgot... the money?" i replied without looking at him.

so like, i'm gonna be behind bars for 24 fucking hours?

"you made me wait for god knows how long, you raised my hopes up for god knows how long, only for you to forget the goddamn money?!" i gripped his pulse before turning around to face him.

"aight, i'm sorry. i'll make it up to you tomorrow, i promise." keisuke raised his arms, surrendering.

"can you atleast accompany me here?" i demanded.

"i'm afraid this might go against the visiting hours, sir. but no worries, she will not be behind bars. we will provide her a comfortable room until tomorrow. would that be okay?" the officer stated after unintentionally hearing our conversation.

"is the room air-conditioned? will i get free food? is my bed comfy?" shameful questions came out of my mouth, leaving the officer dumbfounded, but regained his composure later on.

"air-conditioned, yes. comfortable bed, yes. free food, well... sort of." he answered.

huh, must be a staff room.

fair enough, i can survive there for 24 hours.

no wait, i can't. i don't have my phone with me.

"shit, keisuke. can you bring me my phone here?" he was about to answer when the officer spoke again.

"i'm sorry, we will not be entertaining your brother anymore since it's literally past our visiting hours." he calmly stated.

oh, for fuck's sake. what am i supposed to do now?

me and keisuke waved our goodbyes before i got escorted to the room where i'm supposed to spend the night.

"you will stay here, miss y/n. i'll do my best to assist you in any way i can so please don't hesitate to contact me in case something bothers you." he gave me his card for me to contact him before finally leaving.

officer tachibana naoto, huh.

oh, fuck. just kill me. this is pure torture. boredom tortures me to death.

i complained before jumping on the bed.

hey wait, this is actually really comfy. i think i can sleep here.

minutes passed before i'm finally closing the lights when the door opened again.

it's the woman from earlier.

"this person was badly injured due to the fight earlier. for the sake of her safety, she'll have to stay here until tomorrow. she's gonna be your companion, miss y/n. please make youselves at home." a random officer said before slightly pushing the poor woman inside.

she had such pale blonde hair and noticable lavender eyes. i couldn't stop staring at it. she's a beauty.

i immediately dashed to check her bruised face. her nose was bleeding and her left cheek was slightly swollen.

"hey, come on. let's get you cleaned up." she did not deserve this. no woman deserves to be beaten up. only cowards would fight someone who's physically weaker than them.

"get your hands off me."

i stopped.

is my head playing with me?

or did i just hear...

a man's voice?!

_________________________

don't forget to vote and comment. mwah - randou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.8K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...
493K 20.2K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...
149K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
55.3K 1.9K 20
๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ "Your feelings are not my responsibility, so try not to fall in love with me or it's over for the both of us."...