Reborn In Detective Conan

By Nikkocham

A girl died trying to save a kid , but an unexpected twist happen and she was reborn in her favourite anime... More

1-Dying .
2- reborn
3- life as a baby
4 - the otaku detective
5- meeting the Miyano family
6- cherry blossom class pt 1
7- cherry blossom class pt 2
8- the sakura viewing and the promise made.
9- the murder case
10- the mystery mansion .
11- martial arts .
12- kaito kid pt 1
13- kaito kid pt 2
14 - koroba Toshi and the art of disguise .
15- meeting kaito koroba.
16- Saionara .
17- the days goes on .
18- Meeting Mr Pierrot pt 1.
19- Meeting Ms Pierrot pt 2
20 - Meeting sharon vineyard .
21- The little detective meets the little magician.
22- saying good bye .
23- To America yay ! oh I lost .
24 - unexpected Savior
25- living with Mr pierrot
26- the visitor
27- meeting Jody
28- shopping with jodie nee chan
29- aunty chikage is here
30- Gin and vodka
31- To London pt 1 .
32- London pt 2 .
33- London pt 3
A nice day in Tokyo
34- The B.O pt 1 .
35- The B.O pt 2 .
36 - my dream comes true
37- first day at high school
omake:🗞a nice day in tokyo pt 2 🗞
38- Amusement park .
39- the rollercoaster murder
40- the shrunken detective
41-An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case
42- An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case p.2
43- Bullet-Train Bombing
44- Bullet-Train Bombing part 2
45-The Valentine Murder Case
46- Moonlight Sonata Murder Case
48-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part2

47-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part1

4.7K 170 107
By Nikkocham

3rd POV

“As Mr. Kurokawa sat at his computer typing on the keyboard, having a drink, someone came from behind him and hit him on the head which killed him, and without doubt the weapon of the murderer is that bronze statue lying next to him." inspector Megure stated, looking at the victim's body.

[Kurokawa Daizo _62 _ Kurokawa hospital director].

"But there is something I didn't get while it appears to be a dying message, what does ‘’JUN‘’ mean?" Megure said, looking at the computer.

Then Mouri Chuckled as he said, "It clearly defines the culprit's name”.

"Say what?? The culprit's name??" Megure asked.

Then Mouri continued with confidence “Moreover the culprit is one of those three!!”.

'He is on the right path this time ' Rin and Conan thought.

Then Kogoro said the name of the three.

[Kurokawa Mina _ 32_ Daizo's wife]

Insert IMG 

[Kurokawa Daisuke _36_ eldest son]

Insert IMG 

[Nakazawa Manami _27_ housekeeper]

Insert IMG 

"Great Mouri, so who is it??" Megure said in relief knowing that his former partner was in the police department but only if he knew. 

Then Mouri pointed his finger at Kurokawa Mina saying that she was the murderer the others were surprised by that, as for Conan and Rin they sighed knowing that the murderer isn't Kurokawa's wife and so Mouri explained why he thought it was her.

"JUN the letter that the victim left is JUN it's corresponding to the 6th month of June in English and In Japanese, we call it  Minazuki too, just as your name Mina-san, what else proof__" but before he could continue Kurokawa's wife stopped him.

"What?? You are going to say I'm the culprit with just that !!! And what if I was born in June huh?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"No no this is a logical deduction based on ___" Mouri tried to calm her.

"I don't think someone on the verge of death would do something so roundabout," Megure said.

"Not you too Megure-san …" 

‘That's the extent of his logic, I don't have another way …’  Conan thought and Rin who was beside Ran chuckled softly but Conan was the only one who heard her.

"Nee Rin-onee-chan do you know who the culprit is ?" Conan asked Rin.

"Hmm, who knows.” Rin replied, smiling mysteriously.

'She definitely knows.’ Conan thought, shaking his head.

Then he went behind the desk and pointed his watch at Kogoro's neck and drugged him and tried to not get noticed by Rin but it was avail since she knew about it.

Then "the sleeping Kogoro " solved the case the culprit was Manami the culprit when trying to write down the culprit's name when he was hit on the head he didn't notice that he wasn't typing in English with other words JUN was supposed to be in kana we were Minami's name.

" Nee Tantei-kun, what are you doing there? " Rin said.

And Conan got up in panic banging his head to the table.

"Be careful Conan-kun " Rin said as she went to him, caressing him on the head to lessen the pain.

"Now let's go home.”

Conan POV

Dr.Agasa house 

Saturday, April 26

"Kudo Yusaku-sama, Mr.Yusaku Kudo...Man, these are all for my dad. They're probably mainly fan letters too.” I said while checking the letters that were in my house mailbox.

“Speaking of which, I heard that the latest volume of your father’s ‘’Night Baron‘’ series is a bestseller in America.” Dr.Agasa said as he looked up from what he was doing and faced me he was working on another invention of his.

“Yeah but he's in Switzerland now. It's a pain to send him his fans letters because he travels all over the world.” I replied, turning to check out the rest of the letters.

“Well, he's letting you do as you like so it's the least you can do.” Dr.Agasa answered back ‘Taku I know, does he have to tell me. “Yeah Yeah by the way Agasa-Hakase what are you working on?” Is it something for me?” I asked him, trying to take a look at what he's working on from my seat.

“Unfortunately for you, it's nothing for you, mankind studied the flight of birds and developed airplanes; however nobody has succeeded in making a machine that mimics the slight of insects. If I become the first one to do so and sell it as a toy it will spark the interest of all the children of the world! The money will come flowing in and I'll be rich! hahaha," he explained and laughed in a silly way. 

‘When will that become reality? I've been hearing this since I was a kid’ I sighed. “Anyway, the fact that I haven't received any fan letters must mean the world has forgotten about me...huh?” I said putting away the letters for my father in a bag as I took another letter to check the name on it to get surprised that finally I'd gotten a letter and it looked quite neat as it had a was stamp on it. “This is addressed to me, Moriya Teiji,” I said as I flipped the letter and read the name of the sender it had written Moriya Teiji I ripped it open.

“That Moriya Teiji?” I questioned “please excuse this sudden letter lately I have heard much about your accomplishments as a high school detective through television and the newspapers and I would be honored to meet you therefore I wish to invite you to an afternoon tea garden party at my residence...this coming Tuesday, April 29th at 3:30 pm the invention and directions are enrolled with the letter” I read what the letter wrote and then checked out the invention that came with the letter.

"What's that?” Dr.Agasa said as he finished what he was doing and came to look at the invention.

“Hakase you know Moriya Teiji right?” I asked Dr.Agasa.

“Of course he’s a professor of architecture at Toutu University and he's a prominent architect in Japan.” he replied.

“Why does an important person like that want to meet me?” I questioned.

“Well an architect is also an artist, maybe he just wants some inspiration anyhow Moriya Teiji is a genius type just like me” he predicted and gave his silly laugh again. ‘A genius type, huh?’ I sighed as I looked at the invention he was working on just a few minutes ago collapsed down. 

~ later that night at Mouri  investigating agency ~

"Garden party?" Ran asked Shinichi on the phone.

"Yeah I can't make it since I am in the middle of an important case,” Shinichi replied.

“ so you want me and Rin to go in your place “ 

“ In the invitation, it says that companions are welcome too, so you two should go with your father and the little kid leaving with you what was his name again …. “ Conan said, using the bowtie to mimic Shinichi‘s voice.

"Conan kun ?”

“Yeah you three should go, the invitation is in your mailbox now.”

“ehh you hardly called and when you do it’s for a selfish reason !!” ran shouted at him sounding annoyed.

then an idea come to her mind as she smiled “ then in one condition “ 

“Condition ?” 

“go  see the next Saturday film with Rin “ 

“ehh ??”

“ow c’mon it’s only been a week since Rin came back from America and you just disappeared like that, besides don’t you like her take this chance and confess your feelings for her “ Ran said trying to convince him and Rin wasn’t there at the moment she went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner, the only one there is her father who’s watching the tv and drinking beers. 

“RAN lower your voice she will hear you “ Shinichi whisper_yelled embarrassed as he imagined Rin's reaction knowing that.

( “You are kidding right ? “ an imaginary Rin said )

“ Then it’s decided you will meet her at the lobby of beika cinema at 10 pm remember the 3rd may ” with that she hung up the phone before waiting for his reply, then she went to call sonoko telling her about the plan.

and Conan at the other side “oy W_wait don’t hang__up  and she hung up geez if I can go to watch a movie I wouldn’t say that I wouldn’t make it to the party“.

‘this is one of the times I hate being shrunken ‘

“a date with Rin huh “he muttered to himself imagining how the date would go if he wasn’t shrunken then he sighed.

while he was in his thoughts, inspector Miguri called him “conan_kun on your way home?” 

“Miguri_kebu, hai, in another case? Conan asked him.

“Yeah a couple “

After that, he introduced him to his newest assistant,shiratori_kebu.

 [ Shiratori keji _police HQ _ investigation division ]

"My name is Shiratori. The inspector told me about you. I hear you notice interesting things.”

"No it's all a coincidence," Conan said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes, multiple coincidences are common …" Shiratori said ( I hear the sarcasm in it ).

Then the two got in the car and they went to the next case.

~ Mouri 's house ~

"Birthday ?" Conan asked.

" Oh right, 4th May is Shinichi's birthday, I bet he forgets it again as every year." Rin said, shaking her head with a fond smile remembering the past before she went to America.

"That's why I planned for this, he and Rin will go to an all-night movie on May 3rd." 

"Ehh ?? Why me ?? And why are you saying this now !!;" Rin said between her coughs, as she nearly choked on her rice after hearing that.

'wait if I remember clearly from my past life memory this is supposed to be the movie, Ran was the one who went to Shinichi but why is it changed? Is my presence affecting the storyline, but why exactly ??' Rin thought, staring at all the possibilities.

"Of course because you just come a week ago from America and you didn't get the chance to hang out with him as you two usually do when we were kids also to celebrate his birthday too " Ran explained her point of view, but at the end of the explanation she smiled devilishly it went unnoticed by Rin who wasn't fully convinced.

"So you will go right onee-chan?" Ran asked her.

'she will refuse … Conan thought.

" It can't be helped ...Okey I will go " she replied which made Conan fall in anime style. And Conan looked at her, feeling surprised.

' If I go, Ran won't get hurt in that explosion and she won't have to go through that stressful moment ….' Rin thought.

" So what is the movie about ?" Mouri asked.

" Legend of the red thread "and Ran replied.

" The legend of the red thread ?" Conan and Kogoro repeated, unfamiliar with the title.

"Eh, you don't know about it? How about you nee-chan ?" Ran asked.

"Ah you mean the one when two people are meant to be together their two pinkies are linked with a red thread " Rin said while playing with the chopsticks. 

"Right it's a romantic movie hehe " said Ran chuckling devilishly.

'even so, there's no way I can watch the movie with Rin …' Conan thought.

Then Kogoro realized something: "Wait, did you say it is a night movie ?" And Ran nodded at him .Then he stood up in a scolding manner and said "No way she is going, a young girl and a boy watching a movie in the dark and being lovey-dovey …." 

"Dad what are you saying nothing is going between Shinichi and me, besides didn't you hear Ran right now, it's been a long time since we hung up together …." Rin tried to calm him down and then she looked at Ran to see her reaction. She didn't want Ran to think there is something between her and Shinichi.

'Sheis so defensive!!' the three of them thought.

"And I'm 100% sure that he won't come.” she added.

"Of course he will come, I made a deal with him." Ran said.

"Deal?" Kogoro said.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, Shinichi asked me to go to a garden party hosted by Mouriya Teiji since he couldn't go.” she said, handing them the invention.

"I'm not going to an invitation meant for that brat." Kogoro said.

"But otou-san I also got an invitation too, here look." Rin said showing them the invention.

"Ehh you got an invitation too

 Rin nee Chan?" Conan asked.

"Even so I'm not going.” Kogoro replied stubbornly.

"Isn't Mouriya Teiji a famous architect wouldn't a meeting between a famous architect and Detective be in history?" Conan said which changed his thoughts as he announced that they will go.

'He is easy to manipulate' Conan thought and Rin chuckled.

3rd POV

Mouriya Estate

Tuesday, April 29

Mouri, Ran, Rin, and Conan arrived at the Mouriya estate as the taxi stopped in front of the estate Conan jumped out of it happily as he ran towards the gates “No, Conan-kun we need to show them the invention.” Ran said as she followed him.

‘He’s good at acting. His mother is the great actress Fujimine Yukiko. He got it from her.’ Rin thought as she watched Conan with a smile on her face.

They got past the security guards after showing them the inventions and they walked into the huge estate. “Wow, amazing,” they said looking at the beautiful huge garden with the water fountain decorating it in the middle. “This is a 17 century British Stuart-style architecture…” Mouri said as Conan, Rin, and Ran looked at him surprised.

“Dad, you know about architecture? Ran asked him.

“Well, I used to be called ‘’the walking library‘’. Take a look at each side” he said as the three others did what he said. They glanced left and right, left and right until they saw what he was talking about.

“If you stand in the middle, the right and left sides are the same! Both the garden and the building!” Ran said excitedly as she walked to the middle of the garden. “Making both sides the same is called bilateral symmetry. Professor Mouriya lived in England until high school so he specialized in British-style architecture especially...uh...especially…” Mouri said he then struggled to complete what he was saying so he sneaked out a small notebook that he had written the things he was saying in it. ‘He got a cheat sheet’ Conan saw him as dropped in anime style. Rin was trying to hold her laugh as she saw him.

“In the classical symmetrical style, he even changed his name so the character would be symmetrical” Mouri continued after he glanced at his cheat sheet. ‘Now that's going a bit too far’ Rin and Conan thought.

“I've never seen such a wonderful garden” Ran said happily as she took a look at the garden.

“Thank you for your compliment.” A man said, walking towards them, “Pleased to meet you, I am Mouriya Teiji.” he introduced himself then he turned to Rin.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Ms.Angelica.” he said as they shook hands.

"Thank you for inviting me, Mr.Mouriya." Rin replied, forcing a smile on her lips as she knew what the man was planning to do in the near future.

"Oh right this is my father Kogoro Mori and my twin sister Ran, and the little one there is Conan oh I'm sorry to say this but Kudo-kun couldn't come today so he asked my family to come instead." 

"Oh I see, so Kudo-kun couldn't come.” Teiji said.

"But oji-san is a great detective too." Conan said, catching everyone's attention.

"Oh you are that famous Detective Mouri Kogoro," Teiji said, shaking hands with him after that he led us to the backyard where the party was held.

"Your garden is wonderful too." Ran said as they admired the layout in Infront of them.

Arriving at the party they saw many famous people and big shots.

" Please enjoy yourself this afternoon." Moriya said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 19.3K 82
One day, a girl aged 16 suddenly passed away in the middle of the night. The cause of her death was unknown. But, her soul along with her 16 years of...
11.3K 955 52
What if Conan meets a girl from another universe? One that already has, not all, but most of the knowledge about the future? How much would that chan...
433K 16.8K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
12.8K 546 38
{Being able to live once twice no you lost count} A curse that passed down from generation and now to you in other words (immortality) being reincarn...