Dove (MHA/BNHA X OCish Reader)

By okamusame

I promise you won't regret reading. I just don't want to spoil anything so go on. Just read the first chapter... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 10

14.8K 497 290
By okamusame

"That's a secret," you smirked with a wink and stood up. "Thanks for letting me eat with you but I'll be going now."

During the past day you had also talked to your other classmates, making some small talk here and there. If you would say so yourself, you got along best with Todoroki. In your eyes he was absolutely nothing like his father. Not that you told him that or anything.

Right now you were in your hero costume, waiting for other students to arrive so you could all go on the bus to U.S.J - you were going to do some hero training there for the day. You were also super excited to see exactly how people's quirks worked or just simply train with people who weren't constantly attacking you or trying to burn you to ashes.

You had filled in your cargo pants' pockets when you got the costume. In one were safely secured a few knives and in the other a bunch of small trackers. Third - well you needed snacks, didn't you? So there was a pocket stuffed with candies, nuts and raisins and a water bottle on your belt.

You had also connected Bee to your phone and tested it out. Overall - you loved your costume. Everything was perfect. Even if you didn't specifically ask for it, they made the clothes along with boots fire, water, cold and heat resistant which was a huge plus.

"Hey, Y/n, your costume is super cool!" Midoriya gushed, excitedly jumping closer in his gym uniform.

"Thanks, where's yours?" you tilted your head to the side.

"It's not fixed yet after what happened with Kacchan," he said a bit nervously.

You nodded even though you didn't really know what he was talking about. [Majority of students in schools be like:]

Waiting for the bus, you got more compliments on your costume.

The bus finally came and you sat down next to Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki."

"Hey."

"Are you excited for training?"

"Yeah."

"Really? You don't look like it."

"I'm planning to sleep a bit during the bus ride."

Good luck. "That's cool. But how? Bakugou's probably going to make some ruckus."

"What did you say, you extra?!" Bakugou shouted at you.

"See?" you asked Todoroki. But the boy had closed his eyes, completely unbothered.

I guess he's good at blocking people out then.

***

You arrived at the U.S.J and after a brief introduction, you all went inside.

You were looking around in awe when the lights flickered for a second and you stared at the centre.

"Mr. Aizawa," you started, pointing in the middle.

All the others looked there too as a familiar hand-covered man stepped out and made eye contact with you.

Shigaraki, you thought, automatically switching to your calm and collected self, sharpening your hearing and every other sense even more than they already were due to your bird-like traits.

"Thirteen, protect the students. Those are villains," Aizawa ordered and jumped into the fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
161K 5.3K 23
There were things in this world that brought you solace. Skating was one of those things. With the feel of the ice beneath your feet and the crispnes...