10 Ways To Get Over Lana Hart

By ily_ari_grande

Ambrose has been in love with his best friend, Lana Hart, for years. But she tied the knot with the love of h... More

Character Banners
Character Aesthetics
I've Lost My Mind
Just My Luck
Somewhere Boring Called Paris
The Taste of Cherry Vodka
Two Types Of People
Enemies, Lovers and Lana?
Hiccups and Battles
Fly On The Room
Over My Dead Body
My Girlfriend Is...
The Funny Business Begins
Brain Scattered
Friendly Game of Twenty Questions
Halloween, Bashes, and Piglet
Everything Isn't Always What They Seem
The Secrets Out
Unexpected Flashing
Dinner With My Enemy
Dancing with A Stranger
Unintentional Reveal
Sorry in A Shape of A Gift
Scared To Put The Water With The Roses
Bulletproof
A Place Where Only We Can Be
The Mystery Calendar Date
Feelings, Nerves and Yucky Things Like That
A Drunken Night To Remember
Touching Is A Big No No
Which Way Should I Go?
A Baby and Its Novak's?
The End Of Davbrose
Who Do You Think You Are?
Make It Up To Me
That Night In Late October
Blinded Shields
Forgiving Takes A Lifetime
Take The Leap
Helpless Circumstance
Underpressure and Drunk
The Night Falls
The Mystery of Feelings
The Foreign Feeling
Marshmellows, Sticks, and Confused Hearts
The Keys That Shine
Truth Heard, Truth Hurts
One Moment, One Word
Birthday Suit, Bathroom Accidents
Let's Love Through The Pain
The Part I Was Born For
Fudge Mario Kart
Candle On My Stick
Impending Question
Bravery Shreds
The Bright Moments Become Dark
This Isn't Writing Itself
TMZ Is A Killer
Jokes On Me. Right?
Feelings Resurface
Hopelessly
Juicy Like A Lollipop
Dark Times With D
Good People Don't Always Get The Medal
Falling All In You
You're My Home
The Music and Fists Are Flying
Green Monster Has Returned
Genuis Can Be Idiots Too
We're Seamless
Right Or Left?
Can Love Be Enough
How Fast The Days Changes
Adults Make Mistakes
One Drink, Two Drink, No Three
We Almost Have It All
People Change, People Love, Find It
The Heart Yearns For You
Phone Calls Linger
Success Isn't True Happiness
Bittersweet Harmony
One True Heart Beats All

Twist To The Fist

1.4K 44 167
By ily_ari_grande

A bit Of Steam😈😈

Dinner with my parent crept faster on us than I anticipated. I wasn't nearly ready for tonight, but if I tried to reschedule, I would just be disregarding the inevitable. If it wasn't for Davina spending the night with me; I don't think I could've slept. We spent half the night play fighting and tickling each other by the time twelve crawled around; we passed out.

Tonight, I would get my answer once and for all.

Either my father cared about mending our relationship or he didn't. My fingernails had reached their buds from how apprehensive I've been in the recent hours. Everything will go great. There's nothing to be worried about. Dad loves me. He does, doesn't he?

For a second, all my uneasy thoughts washed away when a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend of mine entered my bedroom. A person couldn't be perfect, but Davina surely grazed at the highest level. The sexy grey backless V-line sparkling halter mermaid dress adapted to her frame like a second skin.

The tied strings on her back brought the attention straight to rounded ass, and fuck did I want to squeeze it. All I wanted to do was cancel on my parents and rip that dress off with my teeth until her body was left nude. Her brown locks draped over her bare shoulders, the lusciousness of her curls bringing out another side of lust from me.

Using her finger to dab on a bit of lip gloss, her loving gaze met mine. "Sorry, I went a bit overboard."

I laughed, darkly. "A diamond can't stop itself from sparkling, and you, Davina, are my diamond. However, I don't think I can keep my hands off you with how fucking sexy you look in it. I'm thinking you have an alternate motive."

A cheeky grin crept onto her lips. "I thought if I was wearing something sexy, it would take your mind off everything with your dad. Or at least, I hoped it would." Davina sexily arched her eyebrow as she spun around. "Is it working?"

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" I teased, shuffling closer to her, and pressing her bum into my aching crotch.

Her eyes widened, then filled with delight. "Looks like I've done a little bit too good of a job. Is there anything you want me to do?" She rotated her plump ass on my growing bulge, slowly unleashing the lust-filled demon. "I could help you get rid of this big problem..."

Before I could blink, she dropped to her knees, unzipping my pants, and slid her hands inside my boxers. My balls tightened, drawing up painfully when her fingers touched my flesh. My left hand raked through her velvety hair, tugging it backward, forcing her eyes to meet my desperate ones.

"I wouldn't want to ruin the makeup you worked hours on," I whispered.

Davina removed a hair tie from her wrist and tied up her hair. "You don't have to worry about... I've been craving a milky white liquid lately. I don't mind as long as I can make you feel good." She teased the fucking living shit over me when she placed a smack peck on my tip.

"Goddammit, Davina." I cupped her jaw, my thumb parting her lips, tilting her head to meet my darkened gaze. "I want you to choke on that shit."

"Your wish is my command," Davina replied, panting with desire, with anticipation, with uncontrollable lust.

My eyes promptly rolled to the top of my head once her warm tongue flicked against my tip. Davina had achieved her mission. I couldn't focus on anything other than the tight suction around the head of my cock. The exploratory path of Davina's tongue as she licked her way up and down my shaft before sucking on the tip again.

One hand intuitively tangled in her hair, trembling as I cupped the back of her head to bring her closer. She moaned, and the sound vibrated through my cock, a seductive flutter that sent me teetering closer to the edge.

Jesus, this was fucking intense. Davina tortured me with her tongue, licking my shaft, slowly, thoroughly, like she's a goddamn photogrammetrist. My balls tightened, my throat so dry I could barely get a word out.

But I managed two, "I'm close." Then two more. "Really close."

She clamped her lips around my cock, her fingers tickling my thighs as her mouth took in even more. Release pulsed in my blood. But still, out of reach, a taunting throb of tension made me groan with impatience. Davina gave my dick a long, hard suck, and I go off like a fucking grenade.

I gasped for air, my hips shooting forward as I come to the sounds of her moans and my ragged pants. Her throat worked as she swallowed, each tiny contraction milking more pleasure from my body until I'm nothing but a heaving, mindless mess.

Davina moved back, using her pointer finger to clean the droplets on her lips before sucking it clean.

"That was...." I suck in a breath. "Phenomenal."

Her laughter filled the room. "I've always received raving reviews about my blowjobs."

The possessive clenched in my chest. I don't like it, but I couldn't stop it, either. The idea of Davina with another guy was unacceptable. She's mine. Mine to hold and mine to kiss and mine to laugh with.

Fully, mine.

When she noticed my expression, she laughed even harder. "Bean sprout, are you jealous?"

"Shhh..." I ignored her comment.

"You so are!" Davina sprung to her legs, planting a loud kiss on my lips. "Don't be. You're my boyfriend, and the only criticism I care about." My breath hitched as her tongue graze my earlobe. "Besides, only you could drench my panties by releasing a load down my throat. Don't believe me? Then check for yourself..."

My cock immediately sprung to an erection at the sight of Davina, laying on my bed with her legs wide open. Her velvety gaze had done wonders as she slowly shifted back her long, silky dress up those sexy, toned thighs. The slight of Davina gnawing at her lips and her fingers creeping closer to her clit was already enough to push me over her edge.

But I wouldn't release until I had a chance to thrust my dick in those pretty, devouring lips of her. It was her turn to feel on cloud nine.

"Fuck, D, I'm going to fuck you so hard," I rasped, my nostrils flaring.

With a teasing glint in her eyes, she begged, "Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me until you're satisfied."

Holy fucking shit.

"Gladly," I smirked, diving to the carpet floor and pushing her body to the edge of the bed.

Just before I could begin her journey to ecstasy, my ringtone shattered the sexual tension as The Teen Titian theme song played in the background. With an annoyed grunt, I crawled to my desk and saw my mother's contact picture.

Shit!

"Hey, Mom," I said, meeting Davina's alarmed gaze.

"Amby? Are you guys okay? You were supposed to meet us ten minutes ago." Concern threaded in her voice.

"Yeah, we lost track of time. We'll be right there," I replied, using a towel to wipe off any excess on my thighs.

"Alright, Amby. We'll be waiting. I love you," she said, the sound of plates crashing echoing in the background.

"Me too, Mom."

Davina glanced in the mirror, touching up the lip gloss on her lips and patting powder on her nose. If it wasn't for that call, we would've accidentally skipped over this impending dinner doing something I would enjoy a hundred times more. Maybe not accidentally, but we could have played it off like that.

"Sorry, babe." I pressed a chaste peck on the crown of her head. "It's so easy to get lost in you... but I'll make sure to treat you like a fucking Queen when we come back."

"I'm more of the want to be fucked like a slut type of girl," she teased, her blue-green irises morphing into an innocent expression that brought out the animal within.

Fuck me.

"You're literally every guy's dream!" I grinned, twirling my finger around her luscious curls as she loosen them from her hair tie.

A cheekily smirk curved on her glossed-up lips. "So, I've heard."

I couldn't resist the urge of dipping my head into the crook of her neck and suffocating her with a million kisses. A giggle roared from her throat as I continued smothering her with all my love and affection.

"Bean sprout, we're going to be even later if we keep this up," Davina stated.

I sighed as I removed my lips from her neck. "I'm trying to leave but it's incredibly hard to resist the irresistible woman in front of me."

Davina interlocked our hands and pressed her soft, gooey lips on mine. "I'm only irresistible when I need to be."

"In my eyes, you will always be irresistible even in something simple as a t-shirt and bed hair. There's never a second of a day that I'm not enchanted by your beauty," I said soothingly, pulling her into a hug.

"Sometimes I think you're reading from a book," Davina laughed, her giggles pulsating against my chest, causing my heart to swoon to the moon.

I tapped my forehead. "Nope, it all comes from here and heart."

My parents had been waiting thirty minutes at most before we rushed in, waiting for a hostess to bring us in. The restaurant had an authentic, rustic mixture of yellow and brown intertwined on the walls. It created a sophisticated pattern that was very captivating to the eye. Almost as much as Davina.

Almost.

The beige, cushioned booth was slender and long, supporting about four people on either side. A small white granite table sat in between the booths, decorated nicely with an origami folded napkin and clean utensils. A grill was adjoined to the table in case of frying up meats. To complete the assortment was bamboo wicker, rattan lantern shape pendant light that brought a yellowish glow above us.

My mother wore an elegant blouse with her hair pulled back into a bun, bringing attention to the light makeup on her skin. Dad looked a bit out of his element with a rundown beanie on his head, and his bread reaching to the table. A hint of pique dawdled on his face until our eyes met and eagerness replaced it.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. Shooting went on a little longer than we expected," I lied convincingly as we slipped into the booth, with Davina heading in first.

Mom grinned, her smile lines scrunching up her nose. "No worries! We didn't know what you guys wanted, so we just ordered water. I'm just so excited to finally meet my son's first girlfriend! Though for a moment I thought he was going to end up with the girl who marched up to our houses a few years ago."

My eyes widened at the slight mention of Lana. "Mom. Quit it."

She shrugged, innocently. "What? You haven't told Davina about her?"

Annoyance trickled through my veins like little droplets existing from a faucet. Davina had her attention on her clasped hands, blowing her cheeks out like a chipmunk, staying silent on the topic. I haven't even shared anything about Lana with my parents. It astounded me they knew of her existence. It's almost like they're trying to sabotage this relationship.

I sighed, twisting my watch's face up. "I have. But tonight isn't about her, it's about meeting my girlfriend Davina, so can we please focus on her."

My mother blinked. "Okay, sorry, I didn't realize how rude it was coming off. I'm so thrilled to meet you, Davina. The floor is all yours."

"I'm not that interesting." She laughed uneasily. "I spent most of my childhood in front of cameras. The same goes for my teenage years until I took a small break after my project ended. I'm thinking of going back into the tv business after the competition is done with."

Dad scoffed as he forced down a sip of his soda.

Davina cleared her throat. "Yeah, that's about it..."

"What about your parents?" My father interjected. "Do they have a say or opinion on what you do? Like that cocaine fiasco, you got yourself into?"

His prying on matters that were none of his business left a bad taste in my mouth. "Dad, what's with the twenty questions? All that shit is in the past. I also don't think two alcoholics have a right to judge others on their actions."

His eyes were unreadable, and I stared up at him. It finally hit me. I don't trust him at all. "Am I not allowed to be a good father? I just want to know the kind of girl my son is with."

As I opened my mouth to reply, Davina grabbed my hand, her eyes burning with fiery so I let her take the reins. "I understand. I'm glad you guys care enough to pry into his life. Um... the media made it worse than it was. I only tried cocaine twice because of the groups I hung out with, but I didn't like it. I haven't touched that shit in years. And for my parents, I've lived with my mother until I turned eighteen and moved across the country to LA. I see her here and there, but it isn't her place to tell me what I want to do."

My heart wanted to rip apart. Davina didn't deserve to be evaluated simply by her bad actions; everyone messes up once or twice but when we change, it showed the authentic person we're. I didn't want to watch Davina getting poked like an animal in a cage-like everyone else did. This whole dinner was a bad fucking idea.

"And why is that?"

Davina pushed aside a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't really like talking about this. It's personal."

My dad chuckled darkly as if he couldn't believe the words that left her mouth. "We're going to be family. Or at least I hope so. Please share, I'm curious."

"Can you fucking drop it?" I chastised. "It's making her uncomfortable. We came here to have a nice dinner, so can we please just order or I don't know change the topic?"

Mom forced a smile as she placed her hand over Dad's. "Amby is right. Let's try to get a waiter so we can order. I'm starving."

Dad protruded his bottom lips as he stroked his beard. "You're right. I think I'm going to order ribeye steak."

While my parents tried waving down a waiter, I leaned closer to Davina, inhaling her fruity, intoxicating scent, and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"I'm great. You don't have to worry about me. I have thick skin," she joked, flexing her bicep and smacking it.

She joked. But it was clear in those mesmerizing blue-green irises that her Davina sparkle had faded since we've been here. I knew why she was acting like my parents' commenting wasn't harming her. Davina wanted to be my support system. She wanted to push aside all the misery she's feeling just so I wouldn't break. Just so I would have someone with me if everything turned to shit.

Who couldn't start falling in love with someone who put others' wellbeing before their own?

I kissed the side of her head.

Finally, a server came over and we ordered three appetizers, five entrees, and dozens of side snacks to cure our hunger. In hindsight, I regretted ordering so much because that meant having to stay here longer with my parents. With my dad. And it's only been twenty minutes, but I already itched to ditch this place.

My mother's brown eyes sparkled. "So, how is it like working on a movie? Is it as amazing as it seems?"

Davina played with her straw. "It's so-so. You really have to have a passion for it to enjoy every aspect. Days can become nights and before you know it's been two days without sleep, and just working, and working. But I never minded it. Those naps after a long shoot hit differently."

"Do you think we could visit you one day on set? I would like to see everyone in action," Mom stated, shaking her shoulders up in excitement.

Davina tilted her head. "It could be arran-."

"Anyway," Dad rudely interrupted, coughing into his napkin. "Ambrose, I've been waiting patiently the past weeks for an answer about what we talked about. Are you going to be able to lend it?"

My mother's eyebrows furrowed. "Lend what?"

Here it was. The conversation could shift this night into the good pile or the bad pile. My attention moved to my hand as Davina sent a reassuring squeeze, knowing this was what had been stressing me out. Just from his mannerism, I could tell this wasn't my dad on a good day and it had me shitting bricks.

"Money," Dad answered. "I asked him to burrow one hundred grand so I could invest in the company Tiny Joe is working on. I told you about his project before."

My mom hesitantly nodded. "Ye-eah right."

"So what's the answer?" Dad said, his voice low.

My body stilled, as the fear crept in like a tidal wave, drying up my throat. "I-I don't think it's a good idea."

Dad sighed, heavily. "And why?"

"Be-cause I'm investing the money I made in the competition into a restaurant. I want to make the dream of owning one come true and I just don't think I'm going to have enough to randomly give away," I stated, a weight dropping off my shoulders.

Dad laughed hysterically. "I'm not a rando on the street. I'm your father." he stroked his beard, his lips puckered up. "What about moving back in with us? That should save you some money so I could borrow."

"Dad..."

He smiled, displaying his yellow teeth. "This is the perfect opportunity for us to become a family again. It's time for you to come home so we can repair our bond. Living alone was necessary, but it shouldn't be permanent. At least for now, look at the unreasonable decisions you're making with no parental guidance."

I scrunched up my face, feeling the uneasiness rise like word vomit. "B-but I like living alone."

There's no fighting.

No yelling.

No abuse.

Just me.

Dad blinked, his eyes speaking a million different things, but he chose to say, "You need stability. Do you really think opening a restaurant is a good idea? You couldn't even get into college, so how are you going to be able to operate a business?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Dad, being by myself is stability. I'm not acting out of character. I spent weeks, months, years thinking about this business. And I can do it, I know I can."

His eyes flickered to mine, brown and intense. "Just move back into the house, goddammit! Can you make a smart decision at least once?"

My stomach jolted. "Even if I consider it, I'm still not giving you the money. I don't trust you enough to lend that much money as if it was just paper. I worked my ass off for the money I earned. I don't want to watch it be wasted away."

Dad leaned down, placing his clasped hands over his mouth as if he was searching for something to say. "You k-." He stopped midway, throwing the white napkin on the table and storming out.

"Dad!" I called out, dropping my face into my hands. "I'll be right back."

I sprung to my feet, following his black hoodie as he dashed out faster than I could blink. My stomach twisted, lurching with every step when I'm seconds away from reaching him.

"Dad! Dad! Wait up," I yelled, following him down the block.

"Oh, so I'm your dad when it's convenient for you?" He scoffed, spitting on the grass.

I threw my hands in the air. "That's not fair. Just because I'm not giving you money doesn't mean I don't want you in my life."

His anger seeped through every stomp of his foot. "Life's not fucking fair! You know, I don't give a fuck if you don't want to live with us. Be homeless if you want, so that you can kiss the little potential you have goodbye! Settle for some interesting little washed-up whore!"

Rage crawled through me like an army of tiny ants. "Don't talk about Davina like that!" The bitter feeling intensified, twisting my insides and hardening my jaw. "She's been a better person to me these past months than you have been all my life!" Letting the anger consume me, I rushed up to him and slammed my hands onto his back.

Dad swung around, his eyes wild and frenzied, like all those nights when the worst of the worst would happen. My body was gripped by panic. But I don't have time to protect myself before a hit came, striking my nose.

I flew back from the impact and landed on the floor, watching the room spin. It all felt the same in the end. The pain was like nothing I've ever felt before, a shock wave that traveled through my face, rattling my teeth. My skin was burning, and when I tasted the metallic flavor in my mouth. As always, I was the useless child, powerless to him.

But I refuse to be powerless today.

His eye widened in horror like he couldn't believe the alcohol wasn't the reason he beat me all those years. This was the true him. He would've beat me either way.

"Ambrose, I'm so sorry." He bent down, his eyes softening. "It'll ne-."

I clenched my fist. "It'll never happen again? Huh?" I shouted, causing him to bounce back. Shakily, I get to my feet. "Is that what you were going to say? Cuz that's what you always say!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a fuckup, then I wouldn't have to," he stated lowly, taking the key from his pocket and unlocking his car.

I'm close to tears, and if it wasn't for the irritation traveling through my veins, I would've broken down. But he didn't deserve my tears. He didn't deserve me. It might've taken me longer than it should've, but this wasn't my fault. I wasn't a piece of shit.

I was just a flawed human, like the rest of us.

But Dad was something different.

"No, Dad! You're the one who's fucked up! It won't change! Ever! You have to live with everything you've done!" I shouted as he slammed his car door before driving away, almost ramming into another car.

All Ambrose wanted was a family 🥺.I'm sorry to start this year with a sad chapter :(!!!! But I hope you guys enjoy it either way!

Thank you guys for supporting me and I can't wait to hear your thoughts! I shred a few tears while waiting this lol. I get emotional easily (clearly).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 60
-/ NOT EDITED \- Octavia Thornton has hated Axel Kingston from the minute he spilt his red jungle juice down her favourite white dress during freshm...
719K 22.4K 23
MATURE DO NOT READ IF YOUR UNDER 18 Dalia comes from a broken home, soft spoken and an academic, she's never been in the spot light. As a mystery st...
945 164 14
For a place called Fairhaven, Davina Harlow's hometown is a haven for nothing but corruption. No matter how pretty things look from the outside, dec...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...