the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 33

2K 36 5
By 1dsonlyangel

Abby Miller
After the long trip to New Castle, and an overnight drive, we finally make it to our hotel. We had the rest of the night to ourselves the show being tomorrow. I was so tired and I had gotten quiet big even throughout a few days I had definitely grown. I had gotten messages from some of my friends about today.

E: happy birthday momma to be! miss you xx

A: thank you, sad you can't be with me! xx

Even my mom gave an effort.

M: hey abby, i know how we left things off wasn't a good start but i saw your post and i'm slowly accepting it. i really want to see you and congratulations on twins, i just can't believe you have already started with life. we need to talk soon, miss you x

A: thanks mom x

My dad (stepdad) messaged me too.

D: happy birthday sweet, sorry how we left things off , congratulations on twins. hope you're doing okay x

A: thanks dad, i'm okay i hope you guys are too x

I never told the boys when my birthday was so I didn't really bother me because they didn't message me. I sat in the hotel room with Niall, we were both just chilling on our phones, exhausted from our trip here. I had some cravings tonight, some weird ones. I had a craving for spaghetti and sugar.

Going to a place to get spaghetti and adding in 4 sugar packets was weird. We ate it at the hotel, Niall didn't add any sugar to his. I instantly felt sick afterwards, threw up and then had a small cramp so I curled up in a ball and finally found a reason to cry.

This day was the worse for me because my biological father couldn't even meet his grandkids. I missed him so much and that was why I was crying so much. I never made my birthday a big deal, only because I didn't care because my dad wasn't with me.

I cried today, in front of Niall. He held me in his arms and told me not to cry, soothing me until I almost fell asleep in his arms. What really freaked me out was when Louis came in our room when I was crying.

"What's wrong love?" he pouts and sits at the end of the bed.

"M-My emotions are e-everywhere," I stutter, breathing through my tears.

"Oh," he mouths. "Is it hard being pregnant?" he then asks.

"Oh yeah, cause I cry like this all the fucking time," I wipe my eyes and sigh.

"Do they not like you?" he pouts, leaning over to gently rub my stomach.

"Not today," I shake my head, Niall nuzzling his head into my neck a little so his soft dirty blonde hair tickles my neck where a faint hickey he created was. "Where's Harry?" I change the subject.

"Asleep, juts like the others," he looks at Niall, seeing a fresh hickey that was glowing red and looked quite sore. It had teeth marks and red blotches around it too.

"Where did you and Harry go last night?" I smirk, my moods slowly changing.

"Out," he shrugs.

"Yeah but where," Niall asks but he doesn't notice the hickey yet.

"Just out for something to eat..." he doesn't pick up what I'm putting down.

"But Harry said he went for a run?" I furrow my brows, his face goes a little pale and his eyes widen slightly.

"Erm.."

"C'mon, just tell us," I fold my arms.

"Ugh, we hooked up," he stands up with a huff. "How did you know?"

"Well, the hickey was obvious," I hold my palm out, his eyes instantly widen and his hands search his neck until he winces when he finds it. "And Harry shirtless was obvious too," I point out.

"For fuck sakes," he throws his head back. "I told him-" he growls and leaves the room, stomping his way back down the hall.

"Well," I sigh, my free hand resting on my bump. "God, I feel awful," I whine. He sighs softly and sits up in sweatpants and a white singlet, he sits next to me and rubs my bump. I was ready for bed and I just wanted today to be over. "I wanna go to sleep," I nuzzle my head on his legs which he then strokes it.

"Let's go then," he smiles down to me. I lift my head up and sit up, he shuffles to get under the covers, patting his thigh. He stays sitting up, stroking my head. I fully relax into him, my body relaxing from his touch.

A knock on the door makes me lazily looks up at the door. "Yes?" he says loudly so Simon opens the door and peers in.

"You guys have two shows this stop," he informs us.

"I know," he nods.

"I'm just reminding you," he holds his hand out.

"Thank you,"

"Oh and Abby," he spins around to look at me. I lift my head up and meet eyes with him. The next words he said made my stomach drop, my lips instantly part and my eyes widen. "Happy birthday,"

Niall snapped his head to me, his eyes wide and furrowed brows. I close my mouth and swallow, dropping my head and shaking it. This is what I didn't want them to know. I would rather them not know them to do anything.

"Wait," he shook his head a little. "Is it your birthday?"

"Maybe?," I shrug and huff. His eyes soften as they search my face, my bottom lip quivering. My heart didn't like the way he was looking and I swear I felt it break.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he actually looks taken back by it.

"Because," I drop my head again. "I hate my birthday,"

"Why?" he pushes for a proper answer.

"I haven't had any birthdays that I remember with my real dad, and not having him hear just makes me sad and I always cry on my birthday, I would usually go out with Emma but no because, I'm pregnant and on tour, my mom thinks we're okay now because she messaged me with a congratulations on twins stupid little thing and the same with my step dad," I spill, swallowing my tears. He stares at me in shock, not expecting me to say that.

"Okay...let's start off with one at a time," he whispers, shuffling closer to me. "Why does Simon know your birthday but not us?"

"The permission slip,"

"I'm really sorry you can't be with the ones you want to and I'm sorry for getting you pregnant and for taking you on tour," he says softly.

"It's not your fault, you just weren't thinking," I smile, trying not to cry.

"I should have asked if you were on the pill or something," he shrugs.

"It's okay, I promise," I smile.

"I really wish your dad could be with you, today of all days," he adds.

"Me too," I nod, sadly.

"And I wish you had told me about this sooner, I would have done something with you today,"

"I appreciate that, but I would rather stay at home and cry," I grin.

"That's what you do everyday," he shakes his head with a smile. I sit up and swing my leg over his and sit down so I straddle him. I cup his jaw and lean in, closing the gape between our lips. Our lips meet and we only pull away after a while. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer so I fall back into his lips.

Our lips start moving together, the slow smack of them becoming prominent. He slowly rolls us over, making him now on top. My hands explore his back, feeling the sharp back muscles. I then cup his cheeks, they were soft and hit, slightly crimson.

I roll us over again so I was on top, moving my hair out the way. His hands slide from my hips to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze through the sweatpants I was wearing. I groan on his lips and tug on his hair a little. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, it was such a delightful feeling and I couldn't describe it to you.

He squeezes my ass again, my core now throbbing. I sit down so my crotch is on his hardened one, leaving a moan escape his lips. I undid the drawstring of his sweatpants, while he went to my shirt and pretty much ripped it off me. I wasn't wearing a bra so his eyes went straight to my breasts, leaning upwards and kissing them while I attempted to pull his boxers down.

I felt him make a hickey on my breast while I eventually got his boxers down so his cock hits my bump, he gasps in relief, arching his back a little. We kiss again, this time he rolls us over so I was on the bottom which gave him access to take the rest of my clothes off. We were soon naked under each other, sucking on each other's necks and making them observable.

Happy birthday to me.

//
my phone is fucking up and i just lost this whole fucking chapter AGAIN and i'm NOT happy about it💀

THIS IS THE 4TH TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
594 33 11
''Who the fuck is Ricky?'' What happens when fire and ice meet? Will ice melt, or will he even get colder to protect himself for the warmth of fire? ...
4M 113K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...
9 Months By Emma

Fanfiction

46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...