Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

A Bone To Pick

2.7K 94 60
By justlikeyourstories

Honey Ilona

The weekend.

I never realised how excited I was for the weekend until it actually came. I haven't been happy to hear the word Saturday since my years at Hogwarts.

Was that normal?

I smiled when I looked over at the clock and saw it read 10 o'clock.... I slept in.

I yawned and rolled over onto my back, throwing my hand onto Alena's body.

"We slept in for the first time in forever, Alena" she sniffled and buried her head into my body "I feel so well rested. What do you feel like doing for the remainder of the day?"

She barked and sprung to her feet, trampling over my body and onto the floor before pushing her way out of my room.

"Good idea" I smiled and sat up, tossing the covers over my body.

"Morning amour!" I jumped back and looked up to see my mother in the kitchen.

"Mum... did you—did you let yourself in?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I really have to start locking my door.

"I figured I'd come in and make you breakfast" she smiled before looking up at me briefly then to the stove where she had eggs frying.

"Uh—ok" I nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

"I have missed you so much! It's been way too—" she stopped once her eyes trailed up my body and too my face for a better look "Merlin—Honey. Look at you!? Have you eaten, amour. My goodness—ce qui s'est passé, permet de vous nourrir—"

"Mama!" I stopped her ranting and grabbed onto her frazzled hands "I'm fine. I've just been busy" I couldn't deny what she was saying. I had noticed that I was loosing weight around my face and my waist but I just didn't have time for anything and I had been so run off my feet the last month.

"That job is no good, Honey!" She said sternly, pulling her hands away from my grip "Take me down there. I have a bone to pick with that Malfoy boy! I went to school with his father and let me tell you—"

"Mum, please" I groaned "I'm fine, I really am. You don't need to speak to my boss"

She eyed me up and down before stepping away from me "Fine but you are doing nothing today but eating until you can't no more"

"No, you don't need to do that either" I shook my head "Like I said, I'm fine. Mama, really"

"Sit down, Honey" she said before Turing around and flipping off the stove. I rolled my eyes and took a seat on one of the stools before the counter.

"I made Waffles, there is eggs frying, toast in the toaster, orange juice in the fridge—your favourite—pancakes over there on the bench and the fruit bowel is full" she said as she pointed towards each food item she named "And you won't leave this table until You eat"

"Thank you, mum" I gave her a small smile. I was really grateful that she was looking out for me and she went to these lengths for me but I really wasn't hungry. I was used to not eating during these hours, unhealthy I know but it's just what my body had adjusted too "But I really can't. I think I'm gonna go take Alena for a walk"

"Honey—"

"Look" I said and leant over to grab an apple from the fruit bowel "I'll have this, ok? I'm fine"

She sighed heavily "Fine but I'm making you a massive lunch"

"Ok" I smiled and leant over the counter to kiss her cheek "Thank you, mum. Really, where would I be without you?"

She chuckled "I love you and be safe" I gave her one last smile before turning back into my room to get changed.

It was average outside so I opted for a pair of loose fitting jeans, a white collared shirt and a yellow sleeveless sweater over the top. I slipped on some boots and clipped my fringe back with my Bumble bee hair clips like always.

"Come Alena" I pat my lap and waited for the small pug to roll over my sheets and jump onto the floor. She barked and came running to my feet "Go for a walk?" I talked down to her and she barked, jumping up on her back legs and settling her front paws on my jeans.

I smiled and turned around, opening my closet once more and pulling her leash out from one of the draws. I leant over and clipped it to her collar before wrapping the other side around my wrist.

"Let's go" I smiled down at her before walking from my bedroom again. I walked past the kitchen and noticed mum wasn't in there anymore "Ma, wherever you are! I'm leaving" I called out before opening the front door and closing it behind me.

Alena sniffed around the hallway a few times before dragging me down past other doors and down the stairs.

"Slow down, Alena!" I called out. She was only a small dog but she had grip and she was a fast little thing. I didn't wanna pull to hard on her Leash, afraid I would hurt her so I watched her closely, trying to keep up the pace but have control at the same time.

I didn't take her out often enough which is probably why she was acting so crazy now. All these new smells and sights, she was colour blind but seeing all these different shapes and shades of light was driving her mad.

"Alena please" I tugged on her collar but that only made her speed up "Alen—" it felt like a split second when I collided with his chest, falling onto the ground and Letting go of the leash, letting Alena run around the man's feet and down another hallway.

Out of my sight.

I groaned and closed my eyes, focusing on the pain in my left wrist and lower back. I cursed under my breath and opened my eyes, staring at the strangers shoes and I froze, I recognise those shiny black Cortes boots anywhere.

I was too scared to look up, so I focused on his laces, done neatly and tucked into the sole. His pants pressed neatly and not a mark in sight.

"Something interesting about my shoes, Ilona?" I breathed out and slowly looked up to meet his gaze "Well?"

"I'm-" I scrambled to my feet but he still stood much taller then me "I'm so so sorry Mr Malfoy" Alena hadn't even crossed my mind at this point, now I was concerned I was gonna loose my job for crashing into him like I did.

He said nothing but looked down at me. I watched as his eyes grazed my face, over my eyes, my cheeks, my lips—then down to my outfit, at my shirt, my jeans and boots—then back up to my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I apologised again "I wasn't watching where I was going. My dog was-" and then it hit me "Holy—Alena!" I covered my mouth with my hand and frantically looked around myself "Alena—did you see where she went?" I asked, not even fully thinking about how I was asking.

"She went down there" he nodded his head to the left behind himself. I looked in that direction and saw she was no where in sight.

"Crap" I cursed "Mums gonna kill me" I mumbled.

"You live with your mother?" He asked, a small amused glint in his eyes and I didn't miss the slight twitch of his upper lip.

"No" I frowned "She visits sometimes because she loves me. Does your mum not visit you?" I snapped back and a second later, my eyes widened at the realisation of how I just spoke to my boss "I'm—"

"You say you're sorry one more time and I'll throw you off the building before you get the chance to see your precious dog again" he answered, his lip lifting in a smirk at my distasteful reaction.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and went to walk past him. I had to find Alena before she went to far and before she actually left the building but I didn't get far before he pulled me back by my wrist "what the—"

"Talk to me how you like but never and I mean never, roll your eyes at me. I despise it and next time you'll be punished"

"Punished?—"

"Don't do it again" he let go off my wrist, my skin where his fingers sat was now cold and felt foreign.

I huffed "Just let me find my dog" I mumbled before trying to walk past him again and AGAIN he grabbed my wrist "Malfoy can I find my bloody!—"

"That's the hallway that leads to the third floor, the third floor is restricted" he informed me, his fingers lingering on my wrist.

"So, what am I supposed to do? I can't just let her wonder around the building" I shrugged, not even realising that he hadn't let go off my wrist, his grip had softened and it was almost like he was holding my hand.

"You can't go down there without someone who's authorised"

"Well..." I trialed off, trying to think of what I could do and then I got an idea "You own the building, that's authorisation enough... care to help me?"

I'm like really depressed rn. I need some serotonin :(

Word Count 1589.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781 43 30
A draco malfoy fanfiction. Years 1-7 VERY slow burn. Very enemies to friends to lovers. I do not own most of the characters. Some are inserted for th...
20 1 10
'He hated that girl so much for causing his change of emotions, and he hated her even more because he just could not hate her at all.' A slow burn st...
56.5K 1.8K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...
233K 7.6K 39
Falling for your love? Well Hermione did, literally. I don't own any of these characters they belong to J.K. Rowling. WARNING!ยก!ยก THIS IS MY FIRST AN...