The Bennett Siphoner - N.M...

By opsenarium

Seraphina is reborn in a new world, or more so the world she thought only to exist as a TV show. Being reborn... More

The Cast
Author Note
Prologue
Reborn as a Bennett
The Runaway Bennett
The Talisman
Plans for the Future
Tying up Loose Ends and whatnot
The Arrival of the Salvatore Brothers
The Tomb
The Masquerade ball
Rose
Being a Diplomat
Difference of Opinion
Sleepover
Stupidity That Knows No Bounds
Saving One Person At a Time
The Sacrifice
The Meeting of Hybrids
Dreams That Aren't Dreams
A Little Bet Never Hurt Nobody
The Roadtrip
Protective or Possessive?
Zombie Hybrids...yay
Well...he's pissy
Chicago Bitchesss
Messy Messy Messy
Thinking the Worst
Panic Slash Magic Attack
I'm not Explosive!
Who won the Bet?
Different Point of View
Exhaustion and Visitors
Return to Mystic Falls
Warm Welcome
Damn you, Niklaus!
Gotta love those Badass Blondes
Escape of the Fittest
Katerina Petrova
The Dreaded Encounter
Partner
Mate

Confessions

18.4K 675 166
By opsenarium

"What?" I grunted and buried my head in the pillow, wanting to sleep longer.

She kept on staring at me without saying a word and I frowned turning to look at her "What? Did something happen?" I didn't get why she looked so worried.

"I've been trying to wake you up for half an hour! I wasn't even sure if you were breathing! Seraphina you scared the hell out of me!" she looked so scared that I just hugged her. Forgetting about the argument that we had the night before, for now at least.

"How long did I sleep?" if she was so worried then I must have slept for a really long time. She just mumbled "It's 9 am"

There was no way I slept that long... That made no sense. I nodded absentmindedly. "Let me get dressed and then we'll talk." She smiled softly at my words, before heading downstairs she looked at me one more time over her shoulder as if to make sure that I was actually okay. 

I walked into my closet still sleepy from having slept for such a long time and took one of Ty's hoodies, or maybe it was Jeremy's? Who cares? They slept here so many times and forgot so many of their shirts and hoodies that I stopped paying attention. All I know is that when it comes to hoodies I stand for "finder's keepers".

I got dressed in my jeans and a big black wolf hoodie and stumbled downstairs, landing on the couch like a sack of potatoes with a huff. It seemed to be the only way for me to sit on a couch. Like a proper lady, obviously. Bonnie shook her head but still smiled, finding it amusing.

"Did you talk with the Scooby-Doo gang?" I wondered if they already had the conversation and what Elena told them. You never know with her.

She nodded recalling their recent conversation, "Yeah, Elena explained everything."

"Aaand?" I waited impatiently for her reply.

"Well, Stefan, Jeremy, and Caroline were happy, while Damon was skeptical as always" she stated while watching my reaction. Wondering how I would feel about that.

I shrugged it off having expected that. I mean Damon is probably skeptical even of his own shadow. "Did he question my involvement?"  

She nodded frowning. The last thing Bonnie wanted was for Damon to try to hurt Seraphina. She knew her sister could deal with Damon, but it didn't lessen her worries. "He doesn't trust you, especially since you made that blood contract" I grinned at her words "Well luckily I did, otherwise Mason Lockwood would be dead."

"I definitely agree. Too many people in this town have fallen victim to the supernatural and Damon Salvatore... So, what now? Did you talk with the notorious Klaus?" Bonnie muttered the last sentence, not really thrilled about her sister communicating with the Original that wants to kill her best friend.

"Not yet, I'll talk to him soon. The next full moon is in two days so we have to be ready." If I thought that Bonnie would react well to hearing about my dreams which had Niklaus as the guest of honor, then maybe I would have told her. Knowing her, she would start investigating why I'm having those dreams and how to stop them. I didn't mind them, in fact, I enjoyed them, they gave me a chance to not only help Niklaus but also get to know him better. The last thing I needed right now was more drama. The current drama was more than enough to cause me a headache, I didn't need a migraine on top of it.

"About that...Damon is persistent in knowing how you'll bring Elena back to life." She looked anxious about the whole situation, as was I, but for a different reason. I couldn't stop the worry from seeping in. There was no way that someone won't do something stupid. I could feel it in my bones.

"There are two ways. John Gilbert could give his life in order to bring Elena back to life, which he is willing to do for his daughter or an elixir. The second one we have no guarantee will work." I knew that she wouldn't be delighted about those choices, but she should be happy that there are any choices, let alone two.

She looked at me baffled that I even dared suggest those things. "Those are terrible options!"

I just rolled my eyes. "In my vision, you sacrificed John Gilbert in order to bring back Elena. So, please Bonnie don't be all moral like Elena, I had enough of that yesterday."

She looked at me as if she has never seen me before in her life. "I can't believe you're being so calm about this. John is her father! Do you not care whether people live or die?!"

I leaned on the couch while watching my sister's worried and confused expression. My face was a picture of emotionless. I had no intention of showing my annoyance for it wasn't her words that annoyed me. It was the way she said it. So prejudicial. Everyone is capable of killing and hurting others, they just need the right motivation. Now whether that motivation is survival, revenge, or something else, it doesn't matter. 

I had no intention of explaining myself, for if she doesn't know me by now then nothing I say will change her opinion.

"Hmm, that depends on the people that we're talking about. Elena is someone I don't particularly care about, but you do and if you want her to come back alive those are your options. Do what you want, but be grateful that I presented those options to you, otherwise you would be in the dark. Here's a lesson no one taught you yet. Being a part of the supernatural world means constant sacrifice. You can choose between killing another person, in order to save your friend, or losing your friend. You make a sacrifice either way."

She frowned at my words "You can consider me crazy, but I want to at least try to help everyone. I don't know how you can just accept it without trying to do anything about it." She couldn't comprehend that often when you try to save everyone, even more people get hurt or die.

"Because Bonnie, I don't care about everyone, I care about a small group of people, everyone else can die for all I care. People die every day, it's life, just accept it." I muttered, growing bored of this discussion.

Bonnie looked at me in disbelief "I don't even know how you can say that. I don't even know who you are right now."

I just shrugged indifferently "Good to know. And by the way, since you're so baffled by the choices in front of you, I suggest you find one where everyone gets out unscathed. I'm sure that will be an easy task. Have fun with that! I'm out." I was thoroughly pissed off but refused to show it. I don't need this, I should have just let things play out the way they would have initially. Although you know what they say, no good deed goes unpunished. A bitter laugh escaped me at that thought.

I stormed out of the house and got in my car. I wanted to call Caroline or Tyler but I'm not sure if any of them could be objective in this situation. So instead I headed to the Grill, opting for cooling down with a glass of bourbon. I went inside but immediately regretted it. Of course, Damon Salvatore was here. To leave or to stay? Knowing him he will just hound me for information and I highly doubt I could control myself not to blow his head off with my magic.

Which is why I immediately left, before he could even smell me, let alone see me. I was getting to my car and calling Sheila at the same time.

"Hey grams, where are you right now?" I spoke the moment she answered. She chuckled at my impatience "I'm in a bar outside of town. My bus doesn't leave until 5 pm. Why?"

"Great, send me your location. I'll be there soon." and with that said I hung up and started driving out of town. My phone pinged with her current location, after memorizing the road to the bar, I turned it off. I didn't have the energy to talk with anyone right now.

It took me two hours but I was finally in front of the bar. Were those two hours enough for me to cool down? Hell no. Did my triggered werewolf side make it worse? Yes, especially considering that my first full moon was only two days away. Goodie, can't wait to break all 206 of my precious bones.

I sighed and got out of the car, heading straight to the bar. When I went in, I noticed how vacant it was, there were only a few people there, but I guess not many people had a habit of day drinking. Sadly I could no longer get drunk, but I still enjoyed drinking alcohol.

"Hey Luna!" grams grinned the moment she spotted me and I couldn't help but return the smile.

"Hey grams, how are you on this fine day?" I ordered a double bourbon and settled in the seat across from her.

Sheila observed my posture, her eyes filled with concern after she noticed my tense posture. Frowning, Sheila ignored my question and started talking hurriedly "What happened? I can see that you're in a sour mood, maybe it will help if you let it out"

Her suggestion made sense but I didn't want her to feel like she had to choose sides. Bonnie and I never fought before, well not like this at least. We used to have stupid fights about who ate the last piece of pie and whether or not she borrowed my clothes without asking, but those were meaningless fights. These ones were anything but and I was afraid that if it progressed we would drift apart. Especially once we were on opposite sides.

"It's nothing, Bonnie and I had a fight" or two, but who's counting.

"You two never fight, what happened?" she countered and I just shrugged.

"Nothing and everything. She accused me of not caring whether people live or die. She thinks I'm heartless for not going out of my way to save everyone. She believes that she can save everyone and that's really great. I praise her for wanting to help everyone, but it's unrealistic, borderline delusional." I rolled my eyes at her way of thinking. I knew this had nothing to do with saving everyone, her problem was that I didn't care about saving Elena. But like I said, that was her problem, not mine.

 Grams sighed "You know she's like that. She gives all of herself to help the people that she cares about."

I just shook my head "Grams, you know better than I do what the supernatural world is like. There is no saving everyone. Hell, Abby left because of the supernatural. Bonnie is following in her footsteps, she's giving all of herself to save Elena Gilbert. But what happens when there's nothing left to give? What happens when the final sacrifice is her life?!"

Sheila's eyes were wide, her eyebrows rising significantly at the newfound information "You know why Abby left." It was more of a statement than a question.

I nodded absentmindedly. "Of course I know why she left. After all, I finished what she couldn't. Mikael is dead."

"Does that mean that you know...?" I could hear the worry in her voice and I just shrugged indifferently. "Yes, I know that Rudy isn't my biological father, but it's not like I'm heartbroken about it. Rudy wasn't there when Bon and I needed him the most. He was never my father. You and Bonnie are my family. Why didn't you tell me about my werewolf side?" I was curious why Sheila never said anything, obviously, she knew about Abby's indiscretions, so why hide it?

"He still cares about you, Luna. He's just..." Sheila tried to convince me but when she received an unimpressed look from me, she gave up mid-sentence. "I wasn't sure if it was going to affect you since you showed signs of being a witch."

"I get that, but you still should have told me. I had the right to know." Slowly my curiosity was being replaced by annoyance. I was anything but happy that she kept something so important a secret.

"I know, you're right. I should have told you. I'm sorry, I didn't want to bring in more confusion after your mother left." she mumbled like a scolded child and I shook my head, feeling my annoyance rise.

"Yes, you should have told me. Abby left and Rudy was never there so he was as good as gone. It would have been nice if I had known about it before I triggered my werewolf gene" I wasn't bitter. Okay, maybe I was a little bit. Oh screw it, I was very bitter. Who wouldn't be? I hate lies, I hate when people conceal stuff that directly affects my life. 

I huffed when I noticed how ashamed my grandmother was. My family was my weak spot. I loved them too much to stay mad at them but this was too important for me to just get over it. 

"Who is my father?" I asked staring at Sheila intently, she looked down and shook her head "I don't know."

"I'm sorry what? You don't even know who he is?" I stumbled over my words, slowly comprehending her words. She looked at me with sympathy "Abby didn't want me to know."

I scoffed, of course, Abby didn't want anyone to know. God forbid I knew who my father was. "But..." she started speaking unsure of her next words. I looked at her confused "But what?"

"But she did tell me two things. He was from New Orleans..." I tried remembering all of the werewolves that lived in New Orleans but it wasn't easy. Many were never really introduced in the series. I grunted annoyed that I had no big revelation "What is the other thing?"

"You have another sibling. Well, half-sibling." She spoke slowly as if her words would make me explode, but they didn't. In fact, knowing that I had another sibling filled me with joy. In my previous life, I was an only child and always envied those that had many siblings. Now I not only had one but two siblings.

The only question I had in my mind was who that sibling was?

I smiled lost in my thoughts and nodded "Could you help me find them?" my words came out softer worried that she would decline. Her kind smile told me everything I needed to know, "Of course angel, we will figure it out together.", after hearing her words I was relieved. Relieved to know that she will be by my side, just like she always has been. 

"Come on grams, let's go home. I'm sure that Bonnie missed you just as much as I did." I gave her a kind smile, happy despite my fight with Bonnie. I didn't regret what I said to Sheila. She needs to realize that she can't hide something like that. Truth always comes out. It's inevitable.

Sheila nodded, a faint smile on her face. I knew that our conversation must have been playing out in her head on repeat. "Of course after all someone has to play the peacemaker."

"I don't think you should get in the middle of our fight." I was unsure of how that would end and I didn't want an even bigger fight to occur.

She raised her eyebrow challenging me "It's a good thing that I can make my own decisions little lady!"

I sighed, I swear that woman was as stubborn as a mule. I guess that explains who Bonnie and I got it from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Since I haven't updated yesterday, so I wanted to give you a long chapter to enjoy 😇

Who do you think Luna is related to? What do you think of Bonnie's relationship with Seraphina?

Wordcount: 2700 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

18.4K 793 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
14.7K 324 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
45K 2.1K 14
Annie was reborn to a life she never thought possible Finn x Oc x Kol Please note I do not own the vampire diaries or the original, and not everythin...
414K 17.1K 51
They said falling in love is beautiful; the person I loved killed me. To my surprise, I was reborn as Bonnie Bennett the selfless, strong town witch...