Black Clover OC Kimono

By AOTFannn

Kimono is a Wood Magic user who's dream is to become Wizard King to help his mother and little brother out of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: I'm Back
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 1st of the Element Wars
Chapter 42 1st of the Element Wars Part 2
Chapter 43 1st of the Element Wars Part 3
Chapter 44 1st of the Element Wars Part 4
Chapter 45 1st of the Element Wars Part 5
Chapter 46 1st of the Element Wars Part 6
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 61

36 0 0
By AOTFannn

"This guy has been just standing here for about a hour now has not made a real move yet, I have to attack him now while his guard is down" Ginara thought.

"No need to try and fight kid, just here watch the battle this time" The hooded man said.

"Wait, can he..." Ginara's thoughts were interupted.

"Yes, I can read minds, which means I know every move your about to do before you even do it" The hooded explained.

"Which means, it's impossible to beat you" Ginara pointed out.

"Not quite, but I'll let you figure out on your own how I can be stopped, but for now, let's have a little fun" The hooded man smirked.

Ginara's right arm went completely black and was lifeless.

"What did you do to my arm?" Ginara asked.

"Sorry to have to do this kid, but it's my job" The hooded apologized.

All of a sudden, Ginara's arm burst into a million pieces. Leaving her on the her ground.

"Ahhh!" Ginara screamed and cried in pain.

"Sorry again kid, but this is the end for you" The hooded said rasing his arm high to finish her off.

Everyone stood their in shock. The hooded man went for the final punch when Kimono grabbed his arm.

"So you must be Kimono?" The hooded man asked.

Both of Kimono's arms turned to wood.

"It's payback time now bitches" Kimono said punching the hooded man right in his stomach sending him flying through the midnight sky.

"The elements, they are here to save" Ginarae thought.

Naguyi jumped to the ground, off her broom clinching her ribs. Almost half the enemy soldiers tried crowding her but she punched the ground making rocks fly everywhere, killing all the enemy soldiers who tried to crowd her dead in seconds.

"Torch and Kwu, come down now!" Naguyi exclaimed.

Torch and Kwu jumped down as well. The rest of the enemy soldiers tried surrounding them but all them started turning into rocks.

"Rock Magic: Statue"

"Fire Magic: Lit Up"

All the enemy soldiers now lit on fire, burning all them to death almost instantly.

"Angel, stop the blood" Kimono commanded.

"Nature Magic: Healing Hand"

Angel touched Ginara's wound and it was slowly starting to heal. Kimono then tapped arm, making it slowly but surely grow back.

"So that's that, this battle is finished,  we must all regroup at the center of the kingdom" Kimono said "Start rounding them up as I get Ginara to a bed to rest.

"Right" Angel responded.

Kimono got Ginara and put her in a bed in the castle as Angel gathered all the soldiers. Naguyi put Kagono's body in his room as well.

"Hello, everyone, I understand the situation all of you are in right now, so I will give all of you the opportunity to step down from your position as soldiers" Kimono announced "If you want to step down, then you could go to bed with the rest of the kingdom, but if you want to stay then stay."

Almost everyone walked away in the crowd, their was a select few who stayed. Kemoni, Mina, and Ginarae was the only few who stayed.

"To you who stayed, my life is now owed to you, I will make our soldiers from scratch which will help us build up numbers quickly" Kimono explained.

"Yes sir!" The remaining soldiers exclaimed.

"Good now go to bed and rest, tomorrow will be the start of our training stage" Kimono ended off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.4K 21
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
160K 3.6K 28
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
47K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...
67.9K 2.4K 60
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...