DUAL

By RainbowRoses21

Previously titled - Double life Step into the gripping world of Sarth Kulkarni, a businessman by day and a fa... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - SK
CHAPTER 2 - Crash
CHAPTER 3 - PA
CHAPTER 4 - Hotel
CHAPTER 5 - Reporter
CHAPTER 6 - Pav bhaji
CHAPTER 7 - New song.
CHAPTER 8 - Who is he?
CHAPTER 9 - Lefty.
CHAPTER 10 - Aura
CHAPTER 11 - Rain
CHAPTER 12 - Mansion.
CHAPTER 13 - Radio.
CHAPTER 14 - Chalte chalte
CHAPTER 15 - Udaipur.
CHAPTER 16 - Bhumi
CHAPTER 17 - Fainted.
CHAPTER 19 - Concert
CHAPTER 20 - Ladki kyon
CHAPTER 21 - Jaipur.
CHAPTER 22 - Sajan ji ghar aaye
CHAPTER 23 - Mehendi laga ke rakhna.
CHAPTER 24 - Haldi
CHAPTER 25 - What a tease!
CHAPTER 26 - What?!
CHAPTER 27 :- Star boys.
CHAPTER 28 - Baba Yashita
CHAPTER 29 - Status
CHAPTER 30 - Not well
CHAPTER 31 - HOSPITAL.
CHAPTER 32 - Cold
CHAPTER 33 - About to get real
CHAPTER 34 - identity.
CHAPTER 35 - Toxic
CHAPTER 36 - Poor Sadu!
CHAPTER 37 - Real culprit
CHAPTER 38 - Raanjhanaa
CHAPTER 39 - love.
CHAPTER 40 - Sahnavi.
SEASON 2
Promo 1
Promo 2

CHAPTER 18 - Dal chawal.

385 33 39
By RainbowRoses21

Sarth sneaked inside the room and quickly He changed back into his clothes. He then heard some knocking on his door. It was jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth?"

Sarth  stuffed the clothes and mask into his bag and opened the door.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi."

He let her inside and closed the door behind him.

Jhanavi :-  "Are you ok?"

Sarth :- "Yes I am."

Jhanavi :- "You must be hungry I brought some food for you."

Sarth :- "wow thanks."

She took out the plates it was his favorite dal chawal.  He was happy that she remembered his favorite food.
He remembered when he and jhanavi were having their lunch together. Jhanavi had brought his favorite dal chawal.

Flashback.

Sarth opened his tiffin it was bhindi. He sighed. He then glanced at jhanavi's tiffin which was his favorite dal chawal. Now he couldn't control himself.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :-"Yes sir?"

Sarth :- "Can we exchange tiffins? Actually it's my favorite dal chawal and I can't control myself now please."

Jhanavi chuckled she found it really cute. She gave him his tiffin and took his. Sarth took the first bite and smiled.

Sarth :- "Wow this is heaven! Who made this?"

Jhanavi :- "I'm the cook."

She proudly said.

Sarth :- "This is soo amazing You are a awesome chef!!."

Jhanavi blushed.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir. "

Flashback end.

Jhanavi :-"Sarth."

Sarth :- "Yes miss jhanavi?"

Jhanavi held out the plate of dal chawal. He grinned and happily took it. He took the first bite and smiled. He instantly knew that Jhanavi made it.

Sarth :- "Amazing miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "How do you know I made it?"

Sarth :- "I know."

He lovingly smiled at her and continued eating. Jhanavi too got her plate and started eating.
--
After they were done. Jhanavi and sarth cleaned up.

Sarth :- "Thank you miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi:- "Don't mention it  And sarth please call me jhanavi. I would be really happy."

Sarth :- "Ok jhanavi."

Her heart fluttered when he took her name. She blushed and this made sarth blush too. She blushed for him.
Then suddenly sarth's mobile rang.
He saw the caller id and it was his mom.

Sarth :- "Mis.. jhanavi I have to take this call. "

Jhanavi :- "Yeah sure."

He picked up the call.

Sarth :-"Hey mom."

Mrs kulkarni :- "How are you sarth?"

Sarth :- "I'm Fine mom and how are you?"

Mrs kulkarni :- "I'm fine. Sarth I have called to tell you something. You know our family friend Mr mittal right?"

Sarth :- "Yeah what about them?"

Mrs kulkarni :- "Their elder daughters marriage is fixed. He is a CA."

Sarth :- "Aai tu mala he sangayla phone kelays?" ( Mom you called me to tell this?)

Mrs kulkarni :- "No. Actually they invited us but we can't go so can you go?"

Sarth :- "Mom You know Jha..Miss jhanavi is with me."

Jhanavi smiled and shook her head.
Of course maa ke samne kaise naam le. He rolled his eyes at her and smiled.

Mrs kulkarni :- "Yes I know you can take her with you. Give the phone to her."

Sarth :- "Ok. Here jhanavi mom wants to talk to you."

Jhanavi took the phone. His mother told her the whole thing and asked if she can go with him.

Jhanavi :- "Yeah sure aunty."

Mrs kulkarni :- "I'll talk to your Parents too."

Jhanavi :- "No don't worry I'll tell them."

Mrs kulkarni :- "Ok sure. Please give the phone to sarth."

She handed the phone to sarth.

Sarth :- "Yes mom?"

Mrs Kulkarni :- "Ok the wedding is in jaipur and you have to leave  tomorrow ok?"

Sarth :- "ok mom I have some important work so i'll leave after that."

Mrs kulkarni :- "Ok bye take care. Love you."

Sarth :- "Ok bye take care. Love you."

He ended the call. He had his concert today and then he had to leave tomorrow. Hectic schedule. But how was he going to manage today. Because jhanavi wouldn't go anywhere without sarth but he had to do something for SK's fans.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi SK's Concert is today right?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes but I'm not going because you are not well."

He knew it but he somehow had to convince her.

Sarth :- "No  jhanavi you can go because even I had to go somewhere for work."

Jhanavi :-"What seriously sarth you are not going to work! You need rest."

Sarth :- "Jhanavi please it's important and I'm fine now ok please."

Jhanavi :- "But.."

Sarth :- "Jhanavi please it's important."

Jhanavi :-"Ok I'll come with you."

Sarth :-"Its confidential I can't let anyone know sorry."

Jhanavi :- "Uh..Ok but you must take care of yourself!"

Sarth :- "Ok pakka. And you will go to SK's concert ok?"

Jhanavi :-"Ok."

They smiled at each other. Now he just prayed that everything should go smoothly.
--

Akshay was in his cabin. He was now relaxed because he just got the call that Sarth managed the shoot. Of course he was a genius he was going to find a way.

But then suddenly he heard something breaking.

Ria :- "Oh My god I'm sorry sir please forgive me!"

Akshay saw that ria had broken a small statue. Ria was his new employee she was really clumsy. Since she joined she always mistakenly broke something. Akshay knew that she didn't do it intentionally.

Ria :- "I'm sorry sir please don't fire me.
I'll pay for it."

Akshay :- "Don't worry Ria it's ok."

Ria :- "But still tell me how much it is?"

Akshay :- "it's nothing ria."

Ria then took out her phone and searched it online and it's price was 40,000. She gasped in shock.

Ria :-"Oh my god. Even if i gave you money from My past 7 life even then I won't be able to repay you. Oh my god!
Sorry sir."

Akshay laughed hard at this. she was really innocent.

Akshay :- "It's ok ria."

Ria :- "Thank you sir. I'm really greatful. Can I go sir?"

Akshay :- "Yeah sure."

She nodded and left. Akshay again started laughing. 

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
142K 9.2K 44
He was her saviour, She was his strength. β™‘ Mira Rathore β™‘ After facing twenty-five years of abuse from her own family, Mira got bitter toward emoti...
19.8K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...