Secretly Married

By call_me_avi

The childish Gulf Kanawut is secretly married to the famous and cold, University heartthrob, Mew Suppasit. En... More

Characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

2

24K 812 45
By call_me_avi

Gulf's POV

Few weeks later

I was facing the mirror still thinking about this engagement. It's been a week since they announced to us about the marriage thing and Mew's condition. I understand his condition. Being secretly married was not a problem to me. Like him, I also want to enjoy my freedom without thinking about our marriage.

Today is our engagement party and we just held a small party in the Suppasit Mansion with just Mew's family and mine.

The time was running so fast and I can't believe that I will be tied up soon.

I sighed and stood up. I am wearing the suit that my mom prepared for me.

An inner turtleneck with black coat. And a necklace that was given by Tess.

I stand in front of the mirror looking at my reflection and put a bright smile on my face.

"My Gulfie is so handsome" a gente voice came from my door. She came to me and fixed my coat.

"Time runs fast..... it's like.. you were a baby yesterday and now I'm witnessing your engagement and not very soon I'll be witnessing you walking on the aisle." She said and rubbed my face.

"Tess, I'm still your baby brother and will always be your baby brother forever." I smiled sweetly and hugged her.

"Come on, they are waiting downstairs." she said and pulled me out to my room.

"Why did you take so long? Such a turtle!" Type said as he glared at me.

"It's just 6:00.... you're just excited to see P'Tharn!!" I teased him. I know that he has a crush on the elder son of the Suppasits since they first came here.

"You!!!!!" He was about to chase me when dad spoke up.

"Alright.... Alright... stop now you two hahaha we are going now" he said smiling to us.

I walked to my mom. "Do I look good mom??" I asked her and she just smiled and pinched my nose.

"Always Gulf! You're always my cute little Gulfie!" she said. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Even though she is not my real mom she treats me as her own son.

And about my real mom?? I have never seen her so I know nothing about her. I didn't even bother to ask my father about that because I'm contented with my dad and stepmom. Maybe there will be a time when I will meet her but I don't know when?? I never hated her for leaving me but I'm thankful that she didn't hide me from my father.

Okay enough with my dramas. I prefer to be cute and lovely in my story.

We arrived at the big mansion. It's bigger than ours, full of lights everywhere. Their theme was goob blue and white. But the deadly silence makes me deaf. It's like there's no one living in this house for real.

Suppasits welcomed us with a smile except their youngest son who had a stone face. His face was plain like the Mansion's walls, plain white hahaha.. Just kidding but yeah he has no emotion at all.

I wonder how he could manage that look??? I salute him!! I consider that stone cold face of his as his talent.

After the greetings they invited us to their dining room.

My jaw dropped when I saw plenty of food as I looked around the table.

Everybody sat and had small chit-chats. I got some food for myself, which I started to eat and didn't bother what they were talking about.

"You!! Can you compose yourself right now we're not at home Gulf!!" Type whispered to me but I didn't care, my stomach is in a rush right now.

They are busy with their talking while I'm busy dealing with these foods. I noticed that Mew didn't even touch his food and just kept typing on his phone. Does he have a girlfriend?? I don't know......

After the dinner we went to the area where the real event was taking place. It's in the garden.

A long table, again full of desserts and drinks. I don't know why they prepared like this when it's just the two families gathering and having a secret engagement party.

"Okay!!!!! We are gathered here as we celebrate the reunion of Mew and Gulf. And the most special thing is finally after a long wait, here we will witness the engagement of our beloved sons Mew and Gulf!!" Mr Suppasit said with a smile.

Mew and I stood up. We went to the little stage where Mr Suppasit was holding a small box for us.

It had the couples rings. I was surprised by the design.

Without any expression Mew put it in my ring finger. So did I, to him.

After that there was a small celebration. They all started to have drinks.

I try to sneak one bottle but Type has sharp eyes.

"Don't you dare or I'll kill you!" he said and grabbed the bottle from my hand.

I pouted "Just one sip!!" I pleaded but he just gave me a glass of juice in my hand.

"No....."

"Type pleaseeeee.. just one hmm"

"When I say no!! It's a NO...."

"But I'm eighteen already so why can't I drink that!!! That's unfair!" I pouted and crossed my hand to my chest.

They are all drinking but why am I not allowed!!! That's really unfair... I walked inside the house and sat in the living room. They were all busy talking about business and they didn't even bother to talk to me. That Mew...... I didn't see him after the exchange of rings. I don't know where he is and I don't care. I hate his cold face. It looks like I did something to him.

In my boredom I laid on the couch since they were still busy talking. While I was laying my mind explored.

Until I can't keep my eyes open and slowly doze off.

Mew's POV

After the engagement party I went to my room. Celebrating is not my type. I'd rather be in my room than staying there.

I stayed in my room for an hour and decided to go down and get some water. I walked downstairs when I saw Gulf sleeping on the couch.

I silently walked towards him and crouched.
He looks so cute while sleeping.....
He is still pouting like a baby.

I stared at him for a while and I felt my heart beat rising again damn!!! Why does my heart keep beating like this whenever I'm close to him. Even earlier when I touched his hands I felt like electricity passed through me.

I stood up immediately when he moved. It seems like he was uncomfortable.
I walked to one of the maids.
"Get him a blanket" I said and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

When I came back to the living room I saw the maid had difficulties putting the blanket on him.

"Let me" I coldly said, which made the maid flinch. I grabbed the blanket from her arms and gently put it on Gulf.

After some seconds I saw him smiling while sleeping and snuggled. I stayed there for a few minutes and when I was done staring at his angelic face I went back to my room.

To be continued...

(1230 words)

Hope you enjoyed reading : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 51.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
360K 7.6K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
609K 30.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
678K 23.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...