His Dark Queen ✅

By LiliacViolet_97

Harry Potter Fanfiction starts at the start of summer before the fifth year. In the story, Harry Potter is a... More

~ Chapter - 1~ {E}
~ Chapter - 2~ {E}
~ Chapter - 3 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 4 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 5 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 6 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 7 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 8 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 9 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 10 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 11 ~ {E}
~ Chapter -12 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 14 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 15 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 16 ~ {E}
~ Chapter -17 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 18 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 19 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 20 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 21 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 22 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 23 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 24 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 25 ~ {E}

~ Chapter - 13 ~ {E}

9.9K 329 58
By LiliacViolet_97

Azalea was walking down the path of dungeons while her magic was trying to last out, and she was having a tough time controlling it. She needs to let her anger fade, and the only way she finds an outlet for that is by dueling on dummies as they are excused from their classes for the rest of the week, but her mind is still on the events that have transpired from morning to the current time. She is having a hard time getting them out of her mind & heart, she still remembers how good her morning had started, but it turned worst.

In Morning :

Azalea woke up in the morning when she felt the locket around her neck vibrating with a blue glow and knew that Marvolo was calling her and she smiled and made herself presentable before answering the call and was waiting for his call. It became a ritual for them to wish each first in the morning.

"Good morning Lilith," Marvolo said to Azalea could see him in the garden with different documents in front of him. She shook her head, knowing he was again busy with paperwork that needed his attention. "Good Morning, Marvolo; I did not think you would contact me this early in the morning, as we talked to each other last night," Azalea said. Marvolo smiled, seeing how sleepy she looked, and he could see that she still wanted to sleep.

"Well, I called you this early as I will be busy for the next few days as I am going out of Britain for some work, and I may not be able to contact you or anyone else today; Lucius will be there along with the Board of Governors to announce the changes in Curriculum that will be taking place from next week," Marvolo said. Azalea frowned at the first part but nodded in acceptance at the last detail.

"Okay, I will inform Draco about it, but if you don't mind me asking, where are you going?" Azalea asked, and Marvolo shook his head "Azalea, as I said, we are equals in this relationship, which means you can demand me anything, and as for where I am going, I am going to France to meet Lord Delacour to speak about an alliance with both countries which are very delicate at the moment because of Albus," Marvolo said with an angry frown on his face, and Azalea smiled at that.

"So, you are going to meet Oncle Monsieur & Tante Apolline," Azalea said. Marvolo looked at her in surprise because of the familiarity with which Azalea addressed the Delacour family. "Do you know them?" Marvolo asked, and Azalea nodded her head and explained how after the final task in the tournament, Fleur & Viktor had helped her, which led her to know the truth and how in summer, she met with Delacour family and spent time with them and how she came to see that they are family through a marriage in the 1900s between Black and Delacour families. Marvolo smiled at a happy smile on her lips.

"Marvolo, tell them who you are to me after you complete business. They will be pleased to know you in person and tell Fleur & Gabrielle that I sent my good wishes to them," Azalea said. "I will, Azalea; now you have to get fresh as classes will start soon; see you in a few days; bye," Marvolo said, and Azalea nodded with a smile. "Bye," Azalea said and got up, completed her physical exercises after meditating for twenty minutes by tightening her mental shields, had a bath, and came down and could see half of the Slytherin house was already awake and were doing their work in the standard room as classes will start after breakfast. She saw Draco in a corner with his friends, so she walked towards him and greeted him with a kiss on his cheek as a sister, which had become quite a ritual for both of them.

"Good morning, Dragon," Azalea said, and Draco turned towards her and smiled, kissing her on the cheek as well. "Good Morning, Lyra; I hope you had a peaceful sleep in the snake pit?" Draco questioned her, and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I had, and I wanted to tell you that today Uncle Luc will be here along with other board governors, so we have to head to the great hall early," Azalea said and looked confused along with the others.

"Why is Lord Malfoy visiting Hogwarts along with other Board Governors?" Blaise asked, confused, and Azalea just shook her head, "I don't know, Heir Zabini, it is just my family informed me, so I have told you, people," Azalea replied, and Blaise nodded her head along with the others. Still, they keep silent as they don't know where Azalea stands on the war yet and don't trust her.

"Come on, Dragon, I am starving, and I would like to talk with Luna & Nev before breakfast," Azalea said, pulling Draco, who followed her, smirking. In contrast, his friends followed him in confusion by seeing familiarity between them, as they had been a nemesis of each other for the last four years.

"You are not starving; you are just eager to share the news with them and want to see the look on the headmaster's face when father and others announce the reason they are here, isn't it?" Draco said, smirking, and Azalea pouted at him for a moment before masking her face as an emotionless pureblood Heiress. "Whatever you think so," Azalea said. They were met with Neville & Luna at the entrance of the Dungeon, and once again remaining Slytherins and Severus, who joined them, were surprised.

"Good morning Nev & Moon," Azalea said with a smile. "Good Morning, Lyra/ Sis," Neville & Luna greeted with smiles hugging her. "I hope you did not find any problem with Puffs?" Azalea said, and Neville shook his head in no. "No, they accepted me with open arms, and yes, I had a great nig-" "Good Morning, Professor; sorry we did not realize you were there as well, "Neville & Luna said, and Severus nodded his head and walked away to the great hall.

"Nev, Moon Uncle Lucius will be here today along with the Board of Governors for what I don't know, and now we should head to the great hall for breakfast," Azalea said. Everyone nodded their heads, and Azalea walked along with her housemates and settled herself at the Slytherin table between Draco & Daphne.

Great Hall started to fill with buzz as students began to come inside. Still, everyone was glancing continuously at Azalea, which was irritating her. Glares from Ginerva, Ronald, Hermione, and at the head table from Albus are making her angrier and more irritated. At the same time, Draco squeezed her hand, seeing her expression, and she looked at him.

"Stay Calm, Lya; we don't want old coot to take notice of you on the first day itself, right?" Draco said, and Azalea took a deep breath before nodding her head. It was going to say something when they looked up, startled, listening to the sounds of the door opening with a bang Alb.us stood from his place only to be surprised to see Lucius, Board of Governors, along with a few other people.

"Lucius, my boy, what brings you here along with others-" Albus said and was going to say something more when Dolores interrupted him. "Hem Hem, Headmaster, if I may, Minister Fudge has informed me that Lord Malfoy and other board of governors are here to inform students and us about the changes in Hogwarts Curriculum," Dolores said, and Albus felt rage inside but externally, he maintained his grandfather facade.

"That's wonderful news, Madam Umbridge; Lucius, please come; we will discuss the changes in my office," Albus said and saw Lucius walk in front of him and stand facing the whole student body while on his left was Sirius Black, and to his right was Augusta Longbottom.

"Good Morning, Students; I am Lord Lucius Malfoy, to my left is Dowager Augusta Longbottom and on my right is Lord Sirius Black, who is part of the Board of Governors of Hogwarts," Lucius said. Everyone in Slytherin stood from their place and bowed in front of them in respect, and the other three houses followed even though they didn't know what the gesture meant.

"As Madam Umbridge said, we are here to inform you of the changes in the Curriculum," Augusta said. Everyone, including Albus and the remaining Staff, was curious to know what they were, so they maintained the silence.

"First, the Head of the Houses remains the same, that is, House Of Gryffindor: Minerva McGonagall. As you all know, she is Deputy Head Mistress as well, along with Transfiguration Professor. To lessen the burden on her, the Deputy Headmistress/ Headmaster has been changed, and who it is will be informed to you shortly; House Of Ravenclaw: Filius Flitwick, House Of Slytherin: Severus Tobias Snape, House Of Hufflepuff: Pomona Sprout, there no changes in this" Lucius said, and Minerva glared at him for removing her as Deputy Headmistress but chose to keep silent.

"Now, from Years 1 -4, the Staff has been completely changed, and they are for transfiguration. We have Professor Lorenzo Ricci, who has his masteries in Transfiguration, Ancient Runes & Charms, followed by Charms which is taught by Professor Jacob Taylor, who has a masteries in Potions, Ancient Runes & Charms, while for Potions is Audrey Moulin, who has a masteries in Potions & Charms- "Sirius started introducing which surprised senior Staff and students very much while Albus was seething internally as Sirius was mentioning what the people have achieved of masteries in which subjects, while his old team has mostly one or none masteries and some are not even qualified to teach in the first place.

"As for History Of Magic is taught by Professor Lucas Santos who is master of Ancient Studies & Transfiguration as Professor Bins has been moved onto next adventure and is not interested to teach anymore, now onto most difficult position to teach you, people, as Professor for this subject has not been constant and we don't know the reason as to why that is, so Defence Against the Dark Arts which will be taught by Professor Raphael Laurent who has masteries in DADA, Ancient Runes& Potions and he will be exchanging Positions with Professor of DADA of 5-7years alternatively to stop whatever it is that is making difficult to us as to maintain a familairity for this position as for Astronomy it will be by Professor Evelyn Wilson and for Herbology by Professor Sienna Costa who has their masteries in AncientRunes & Arithmancy & in Potions, Herbology& Charms while Muggle Studies is no more a elective but a core subject for all the Pure-blood and Half-blood children who has grown up in Magical world taught by Professor Sophia Cooper who is well versed with muggle world advances and knew everything about that world while Muggle-borns & Half -Blood raised in muggle world will attend WIzrding Studies at the same time as a core subject as well which is taught by Professor Elisa Ferrari," Augusta said "These two subjects are are core subject until OWLS that is your fifth year post that you can drop it or continue with it based on your likness" Sirius continued and there was a pin drop silence and the only sound in the great hall was of breathing.

"And now onto Years 5-7, the old staff continues that is for transfiguration Professor Minerva McGonagall, Charms Professor Filius Flitwick, Potions Professor Severus Snape, History Of Magic for you people is taught by Professor Remus Lupin, and you all know how his teaching as a year back he is DADA Professor and he has Masteries In Ancient Runes, DADA & Ancient Studies while Defence Against the Dark Arts Is taught by Andromeda Tonks -Black who has masteries in DADA, Potions & Dueling while Astronomy by Professor Aurora Sinistra and Herbology by Professor Pomona Sprout," Lucius said, and Old Staff looked grateful for less pressure on them as it was not easy for them to handle all through 1-7 years which is an arduous and mindful task to do so other than Minerva, but they don't mind.

"As for Electives, Arithmancy is by Professor Septima Vector, while Professor Alessandro Russo teaches Care Of Magical Creatures as he is a magical veteran and a magical zoologist who has special mastery in Magical Creatures and a certified magical animal Healer, while Professor Bathsheba Babbling teaches Study of Ancient Runes and now onto Divination, it is no ore taught at Hogwarts as to have a glimpse of past or future you have to have the gift of Seer which is very rare, so it, not a part of Curriculum anymore," Augusta said.

"Few more electives have been added to your curriculum, which is Warding, Wandlore, Mind Arts & Wandless Magic, which Professors William Weasley will teach, Garrick Ollivander, Carla Zabini & Nick Jones, but these are only taught to those people who have an affinity to them, which is tested by a Potion at start of the fifth year of everyone before that no one can have them," Sirius said, and everyone pouted at that.

"Then every one of you years wise will have four trips to St. Mungo's in a year so that you can know how magic can cause harm while it protects you as well; Healer Theodore Tonks will be media-wizard who will be assisting Medi-Witch Poppy Pomfrey from onwards as every one of you will have a full-body scan in the first week of the school year which will be confidential. Also, it is offered as an elective course, but to select students who can attend that subject will solely depend on Medi Witch & Wizard & caretaker Mr. Argus Flich has retired. That place has been taken by Ms. Isla Williams, a squib who has been taking care of magical children in a Magical Orphanage for 15 years," Lucius announced.

"And Dueling Club is conducted by Professor Marcus Smith, whom Professor Laurent will assist for 1-4 years, and Professor Andromeda Tonks for 5-7 years, and this class will be conducted weekly twice, which is mandatory for all seven years," Augusta announced and everyone is looking more and more nervous and surprise at the changes that are occurring.

"Now, onto Detentions; each & every detention is going to be monitored by Professor Maxwell once it is issued, which no one, including Headmaster, can interfere; the Professor who issued the detention needs to write the reason for the detention and the punishment will be delivered by Professor Maxwell only, and House points cannot be deducted or awarded by Prefects anymore, the only right lays with Professors, not even headmaster, and that should be fair if they are awarded, Quidditch will be no more played against different Houses but different teams having all the four teams and the current teams will be mixed post-selection through sorting hat and the teams will be named which will be chosen by themselves," Sirius said. Everyone whined or protested, but they died instantly seeing the glares from the Professors and others at the head table.

"Also, from now onwards, there will be no more house tables because from now onwards, they will be segregated based on their years, while the houses are only present to treasure the history and founders who created Hogwarts to learn, cherish, and stay happy and feel home so that we can use magic without fear and vulnerability of getting hunted by muggles," Lucius finished. Immediately house tables were changed into round tables according to years, and everyone moved slowly and settled themselves.

"Classes are canceled for a week so that you people can adjust to changes while professors have time to adjust and plan their lessons accordingly. The only thing left is who is Deputy Headmistress or Headmaster, and that is Lord Thomas Everseidge," Sirius said. Azalea choked on her saliva, recognizing her soulmate instantly. Draco patted her on the back, looking confused, while Azalea glared at the people on the head table, knowing all were part of the plan Marvolo had planned; she was not a fool not to recognize who he was as her magic could find him anywhere even in her sleep while she can see the similar smirks on her father & his face. She turned her head away, knowing they lied to her about having someone from their side as the Dark Lord and her soulmate itself, and she was not going to let this go away quickly.

"Before we leave, on a final note, Madam Umbridge will no longer be a part of Hogwarts, as she is returning to Ministry today itself, and she has agreed along with Minister Fudge," Lucius said & walked out along with everyone too, Headmaster's office. In contrast, the new & old Staff has stayed back in the hall to keep track of the students. In contrast, students who knew what type of a person Umbridge was, took a deep breath of relief and everyone missed the absence of Headmaster Albus, who left in rage once he saw who the Deputy Headmaster was because he also recognized who Thomas Eversiedge was.

"Dear Students, seeing Headmaster is currently occupied with officials, let's start breakfast. I will be happy to have a few words with you all but now is not the time, as I know all of you are quite hungry so I won't keep you from it. Please have it, and you can call me Deputy Headmaster Thomas," Marvolo said and took place between Severus and Minerva.

Azalea was poking at steak harshly with anger and annoyance when she felt amusement through the link she shared with Marvolo. She looked up at the Head table at Marvolo in the eye, reflecting joy, and she scowled at him before sending annoyance back through the link. She could see the laughter in his eyes, and she sent anger this time before shutting off the connection completely, mumbling to herself, and she was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Ronald say something.

"How low did you stoop to associate yourself with these slimy snakes, Potter? What did you do to have them accept you? Did you sleep with every male of Slytherin House?" Ronald said, smirking and every member of Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff looked at him, shocked and angry, while Blaise and Neville were trying to stop Draco from lunging at Ronald from across and killing him.

"Well, I thought you have more brain than a troll Weasley, but you are dumber than a troll, I see; I was sorted into House Of Snakes, the way you are sorted into the house you are in now; as for me trying to whore out myself as to how you put it smoothly, I will never fall to that as Heiress to Noble & Ancient House & as a daughter of James, Lily and Sirius, I am not a someone who sleeps with everyone just to get things done my way unlike your sister Ginerva," Azalea said softly with a smooth, emotionless voice. Ronald lunged at her from across the table and slapped her, making her head clash with the table, and it started to bleed while the whole hall turned silent. In contrast, everyone at the head table was shocked at the turn of events while Sirius and Lucius, who walked to the grand entrance along with Albus and the remaining Board of Governors, stopped at their places.

"Mr. Weasley," Marvolo shouted angrily, making everyone in the hall cringe in fear while Azalea sat calmly in her place as if nothing had happened in the first place. "Azalea, how can you not fight with the hat and get a place in Gryffindor? How can you betray us? How can you associate yourself with the house of death eaters and dark wizards?" Hermione asked, and Azalea looked calmly in the eye before answering. All the teachers started to walk towards them with anger and shock while Albus was cursing the Weasley boy for his foolishness.

"Why did you not fight with the hat as well, Hermione? Why did you allow yourself into the house of claws? How can you betray our friendship if you think I did because I was sorted into the house of Snakes? Why did you think that I was not a dark wizard? After all, I am the one who vanished Dark Lord, killed Quirrel, faced a Basilisk, fought with a herd of Dementors, and won the Triwizard, a tournament of Adults. Am I not a Dark Wizard?" Azalea questioned, and everyone froze, listening to her smooth voice telling what she had faced from age 11.

"I am sure Mr & Mrs. James & Lily Potter would be rolling in their graves with shame and disgust for you being their daughter Potter; they died protecting you, and their sacrifice went in vain because it turned out for nothing; you are nothing but a disgusting person in the name of Witch," Ginverva said, and this time everyone heard the sound of resonating slaps which were of Azalea.

"That's enough, Ginerva Molly Weasley; say one more about my Parents; you will see what I am capable of; you have no right to talk about them if not for their sacrifice and my ruined and lonely childhood; today, you all would have been living under the rule of Dark Lord, who only knows what is destruction and blood bath, do you understand? Whether they are proud of me or not, whether their death has meaning for this world or not isn't important to you or anyone else because they sacrificed their lives for their child, their blood, and think before you speak Ginerva because I won't be lenient next time and do remember that you owe a life debt to me for saving you. In contrast, your family also owes a debt, and I can do anything with that if I want," Azalea warned, and everyone backed away from her because her anger was crashing on them in waves.

"Mr & Ms. Wealsey, Ms. Granger, 300 hundred points from Gryffindor and detention for the rest of the year with me while I will be writing to your families on what transpired today," Marvolo said, barely trying to hide his rage while Sirius was openly glaring at three of them.

"I will be sure your Parents won't be thrilled with finding themselves with a lawsuit, Mr & Ms. Wealsey & Ms. Granger, but be prepared to face it because you have caused distress and pain to my daughter and an Heiress to two Most Ancient & Noble Houses," Sirius hissed in fury which made three of them shrink back in fear.

"Sirius, my boy, I think this is all a misunderstanding, and there is no need for all this law," Albus said, and Sirius turned towards him with a murderous glare.

"It's none of your Business, Headmaster Dumbledore; this is between House Weasley vs. House Potter-Black, so you better be out of this; if not, you will face the consequences as well," Sirius said, and Albus stepped back, knowing he can't do or say anything at the moment.

"Breakfast is over. Get back to your dorms for the rest of your day, NOW," Severus barked. Everyone rushed out of the great hall, including the Staff, leaving only Marvolo, Sirius, Lucius, Draco, Severus, and Azalea, who looked pained and lost, making their hearts shatter. Marvolo took a tentative step towards her when she took a step back and looked at them with a blank face.

"I want to be alone for some time, and I will be normal; I will talk to you later, Papa; it was nice seeing you, Uncle Lucius; go back to the common room, Draco; I will be back soon," Azalea said first part to Marvolo and walked out of the great hall towards the unused classroom she found in Dungeons in her second year.

She closed the doors by putting up the wards in parsel magic so that the only people who can enter is Marvolo and he won't until she allows him inside and she left the hold on her magic and it lashed out angrily in waves crashing with the walls, destroying the unused furniture which was in blood red while her hands were burnt but she did not care for it as the anger, hurt and pain was more than the physical pain caused by burns the Parents death was always a sore topic for her because she never had what many of students at the school have and those stupid gits took that to hurt her and she is itching to do something but not right now, her father is going to take care of it legally and if that punishment doesn't satisfy her, she will do something much terrible she was angry for the betrayal, the fake friendship and for the time she lost with her parents who are no more and with her Papa, the pain she went through in childhood, feeling being the unwanted and burden on them who were blood relatives or so she thought but she was wrong in that as well because her mother was never related to them as she was adopted at the age one year old and she was a pure-blood as well not a muggle born as this world taught, she was pulled out of her taught when she heard a knock on the door and knew Marvolo was here and she sighed before telling him to come in and tried to pull her magic back it was uncontrollable and her hands started to burn.

"Lilith," Marvolo exclaimed and walked towards her briskly but not before closing the door behind them and pulling her towards him, he hugged her to his chest, ran his hands in her hair, and let his magic out, which soothed Azalea's magic, and Azalea was able to pull her magic in.

"Have you gone mad? What are we thinking when you let your magic out rather than trying to control it? Look at your palms; they are burnt with the force you tried to rein in your magic," Marvolo shouted at her, but she just looked at him.

"I am fine, Marvolo; these are nothing in front of the physical pains I have gone through," Azalea said with a blank voice as she was still annoyed with him for not telling me that he would be one of the people on the Staff or he planned to do. Marvolo looked at her suspiciously but ignored it now, as it was not the time or place to ask her. They have fallen into a comfortable phase in their relationship but not much where they are ready to open up about their childhood or past. Also, he knows she is still miffed with him.

"Come with me," Marvolo said and started to walk her towards Severus' quarters, where he knew that Severus, along with Lucius, would be there as he asked them to while Sirius, along with others, were in the Staffroom as he could expect Sirius giving a thorough dressing down to Minerva and others on Staff for what Azalea went through at Hogwarts while they did nothing about it.

"I am not coming there, you can go, and I can take care of myself," Azalea said, stopping in the middle once she realized he was taking her to Severus's quarter. Still, he dragged her along, and when he saw her stopping stubbornly, he lifted her in bridal style, placed a notice-me-not charm on them wandlessly, and entered inside Severus's quarters while both Severus and Lucius stood from their places in shock—seeing their Lord carrying Potter in his arms. At the same time, Lucius was concerned as well about his niece. If something happens to her, his wife will go to Dark Lord without caring who she is going to because she cares about family and is quite protective of them, and Bella will have a field day with dueling Dark Lord.

"Marvolo put me down right now," Azalea shouted, not caring who was in the room, and tried to wriggle down while Marvolo tightened his hold on her for a second, letting her know he is not going to do what she asked for.

"Stay put, will you? I am not in a good mood right now, seeing you hurting yourself," Marvolo said. "Se.verus, get Burn-Healing Paste for me NOW," Marvolo ordered, and Severus nodded his head and walked towards his potions lab briskly, where he puts his potions for emergency purposes. "Here, My Lord," Severus said and handed the paste while Marvolo quietly took it and applied it on Azalea's burns. At that moment, Azalea looked up to see her Uncles looking at her & their Lord in shock and surprise, and the expressions on their faces made her laugh, and she snorted at the picture they had made.

"I think you broke two of your Elite circle members, Marvolo," Azalea said, and Marvolo looked up to see Lucius and Severus' faces and decided to reveal what Lilith meant to him to a few of his elite members.

"Severus, Are your quarters safe from Albus barging in?" Marvolo questioned in a calm voice. "Of course, My Lord, Albus doesn't come here in dungeons, as he dislikes to do anything around here; he always summons me through elf," Severus answered, and Marvolo nodded his head and turned towards Lucius. "Lucius, firecall Narcissa and ask her to floo to Severus' quarters along with Bellatrix and Lestrange twins; I need to speak to you people about something," Marvolo ordered, and Lucius nodded his head mutely and walked towards floo silently while Azalea understood what he is doing and removed the mirror which her father gave her and which she keeps with her always.

"Sirius Black," Azalea called and waited for a few minutes. "Hey, Pup, Are you alright?" Sirius asked with concern, and Azalea gave a small smile as an answer which made Sirius smile.

"Father, Are you still in Hogwarts, or did you leave?" Azalea asked and Sirius shook his head "It is not that easy to get rid of that old fool Pup, I hope you & Marvolo will get rid of him soon, if not I am going to do something, he was going on about how the students will face difficulty with adapting to new changes, you Uncle Lucius walked away easily while Augusta & myself were stuck with him, stupid old senile codgers, right now I am heading to apparition point, I am near dungeons," Sirius blabbered and Azalea laughed which made Sirius pout at her "Well, that is Albus for you, better you than me Father, I am lucky enough that he did not call me yet to his office regarding my change of houses and it will be that way for a week or so, as he is right now musing and making plans on how to stop these changes which is highly impossible of course," Azalea said and Sirius frowned at her "You are making fun of your poor father, who is tortured with lemon-drops and old codgers," Sirius said and Azalea shook at the dramtics of her father "Father, Marvolo wants to talk, and I want you here, I am in Professor Snape's quarters," Azalea said and Sirius nodded his head and walked towards dungeons while Azalea kept the mirror back and looked up to see Narcissa stepping out of floo along with a Lady and two Men and she guessed they were Lestranges but chose to keep silent.

Azalea turned her face to see her Papa walking inside with a blank face as Pureblood Lord, while Severus sneered behind his back which made Azalea frown before closing the door behind, warding it from anyone's entrance.

"My Lord," Sirius called out in greeting to Marvolo, which shocked other occupants of the room while Marvolo tilted his head to the side in a silent greeting as he was still applying the paste to Azalea's burns.

"Hey, Pup, how was your first night in Snake's pit?" Sirius asked, sitting beside her. While seeing the burns, He kept silent, knowing what had happened and that he needed to talk to her about her self-harming habit. "Well, I Can't say much about it, but Slytherins are well-behaved even in sleep, and other than Dragon, others are still wary and distrustful of me. It was natural, so there was no problem there," Azalea answered, and Sirius nodded.

"Dragon, Is it okay with you being in Slytherin? Lyra," Narcissa asked, and Azalea smiled at that.

"We bet that I would be Slytherin, and he said I would be Ravenclaw, as I got love for the books and knowledge from Mamma. I won, so I am 4 galleons richer," Azalea said, and Narcissa shook her head, snorting that she found their habit of betting with each other for fun and amusing.

"Your daughter and I are in a relationship Lord Black; I hope that suffices to call me by my name when we are in privacy," Marvolo said, and Azalea looked at him and her father. "Well, my daughter said that you hate your first name, and calling you Marvolo is something I think of not calling you yet, but if you say so, I will," Sirius said, and Marvolo shook his head. "You can call me Marvolo," Marvolo said & "Very Well, then call me Sirius as well," Sirius said.

"My Lord," Bellatrix called out nervously with caution. Sirius, Azalea, and Marvolo turned toward the other occupants in the room. "It is good to see you, Cousin Bellatrix, Lord Lestrange & Heir Lestrange," Sirius said, and everyone looked at him in surprise and shock.

"Lord Black," they greeted him formally, making Sirius sad internally, but he maintained his mask. "Meet my daughter and your niece Azalea Lyra Lilith Potter-Black; Azalea meet your Anut & Elder Sister, your Aunt Andy & Narcissa, Bellatrix Black-Lestrange, her husband & Lord of Lestrange House, Rodlphous Lestrange & her brother-in-law and younger brother of Rodlphous, Rabastan Lestrange," Sirius said. Azalea stood from her place and bowed in front of them in a greeting. "It is nice finally meet with your Lord Lestrange & Lady Lestrange, Heir Lestrange," Azalea said. "Greeting Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa," & "Good Morning Professor Snape, "Azalea greeted everyone in the room & they nodded their heads in welcoming her.

"I have called you people here, as I think it is time for you to know what Potter and I have right now, why I have stopped everyone from attacking Lord Black & her daughter, Being Elite, and the people I consider friends and family, I wanted you to know first," Marvolo said. Everyone looked at him with curiosity while Azalea continued being silent. Sirius took a deep breath and looked at his daughter, and nodded to himself.

"One minute, Marvolo, I would like to talk with Lord Prince," Sirius said, and once again, everyone, including Marvolo, was shocked at the formal way of addressing Severus. At the same time, Azalea gave an encouraging smile to her father and tilted her head to one side in silent support, which made Sirius smile.

"I apologize for how Lord Potter and I have tormented you in the name of bullying and pranking in our school days; I can't undo them nor he as he is no more, but our past is affecting my daughter, who is your goddaughter, as you are one of her godparents named by our wife Lily when Azalea is born," Sirius said. Everyone looks shocked, while Severus is more shocked.

"What do you mean by Lily made me Ms. Potter's Godfather? How come Lily Is your & Potter's wife when she married only James Potter?" Severus questioned, and Sirius took a deep breath.

"As I said, you are Azalea's other godfather; your sister Lily as you considered her, has made you one; Lily was mine and James' wife; we loved each other equally, while Lily reciprocated the love of both of us, our marriage is official and is registered with Goblins as well as ministry, Azalea is the daughter of us three, Albus officiated our marriage as our officiator, but it was hidden only known to him and us three as that was wartime, and we wanted no one to know and when Pup was born we three had our set of Godparents to Azalea's life and childhood if something happened to three of us. I chose Andromeda; you were Lily's, and Remus was James's choice of a godparent for Azalea. At the same time, Lucius was a magical guardian if something happened to us in war," Sirius explained, and everyone was looking at him with open mouths as if it was a new piece of news.

"Why did you people make me a magical guardian? Why not someone from your friends on the light side?" Lucius asked, and Sirius looked at Marvolo for an answer. "There were two reasons; one is why Marvolo has called you people here, while another is - Do you know who Lily was?" Sirius asked, and everyone looked at him like he was an alien. Sirius shook his head at his silly question. "What I meant is Lily was never a muggle-born. She was Pure-blood, kidnapped and left at the doorsteps of the Evans family when she was a year old," Sirius said. Azalea controlled her magic once again as Albus made sure that her mother never knew who she was and faced the brunt of being a muggle-born; of course, her mother was more substantial and fought with everyone and proved herself. Lucus looked shocked and had an in-linking of what Sirius was saying.

"Yes, Lucius, Lily was none other than Liliane Lucitra Malfoy, your younger sister who was kidnapped when she was a child, we came to know about this on the day Azalea was born, and James made an inheritance test, but Abraxas thought Liliane was dead or she was a squib and struck her out of the family not to bring shame to the family which made her Lily no name, so Azalea could not be named under the family of Malfoys," Sirius explained, and Lucius was shocked. He could not understand what to think of what he came to know.

"The other reason is Azalea is my soul mate," Marvolo dropped the news on them just like that, and there was pin-drop silence in the room other than breathing.

~ Published Date: 26 Jan 2022

Edited Date: 20th Dec, 2022~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 20.7K 59
||WATTY WINNER 2023🌟|| Two strangers pretend to be a couple to win a dumb bet. The wager: they must enrol in couples therapy and fool their counselo...
35.6K 1.1K 23
****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots.... Stephenie Meyers Wrote Twilight And...
55.1K 3.5K 29
სანი ერთი ჩვეულებრივი გოგონაა ოკლაჰომადან,რომელიც ემზადება კოლეჯში წასასვლელად,თუმცა ის კი არ იცის,რომ წინ უამრავი თავგადასავალი ელოდება. შეხვდება ნა...
310K 7.6K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...