Just One Year (Sasunaru)

By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Naruto has been forced into a one year marriage contract with a complete stranger, named Uchiha Sasuke. The m... More

1
2
3
4
2-1-21
5
6
7
8
9
Not an update, but please read ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
10
11
12
13
15
16
Not an uodate just a SNS moment
Part 2 ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
26
27

14

2.8K 118 258
By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Hi loves sorry for the long wait! Hopefully this long chapter makes up for it! ♡(> ਊ <)♡(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

After, that talk Naruto had with Suigetsu the blond entered the ravens office.

"Is everything okay?" Sasuke asked, as the blond was shutting the door behind him.

Naruto smiled sweetly he gave a soft reassuring nod towards the raven.

"Yeah, Suigetsu calmed down, but I don’t blame him I would of reacted the same way." Naruto stated, as he tore away from the door.

Sasuke gave an approving expression already knowing his best friend. Naruto walked over to Sasuke to take his seat, once again. The blonds eyes fell over the raven who took a bite from his pie.

"Does your cheek still hurt?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke shook his head his hand fell over his cheek the swelling had went down, and the stinging, and burning of it eased away as well. Naruto sighed in relief his lips curled into a heart warming smile.

"I'm glad it doesn’t hurt anymore…..What…what was Suigetsu talking about when he mentioned about me helping you?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke playfully rolled his orbs he swatted his hand in a dismissive manner.

"Don’t worry about it……" Sasuke turned to face the blond who's eyes were stern.

Sasuke sighed already seeing from the blonds expression that Naruto wasn't going to let him go. The raven rested his elbow on the desk, as he rested his chin upon his palm. He was facing the blond who was facing him Naruto crossed his arms over his chest then leaned back in his chair.

"You scare me." Sasuke grumbled.

At that Naruto grinned emitting Sasuke to chcukle.

"Look…..the reason why Suigetsu said that was because everything is mostly on me, and him." Sasuke started.

"Ever, since Kisame I have a hard time hiring new people, and sometimes the new workers are just so lazy, or don’t get anything done." Sasuke explained.

"Mostly…." Sasuke sighed taking a deep breath after.

"I'm scared I might hire someone that is working for Kisame or even hired, and then what happened with my father will happen with me…..if that happens my parents will kill me."

Naruto pressed his lips together in thought he lowered his head sighing softly he couldn’t disagree with that at all. Naruto even agreed that if he was in Sasuke's position he would of done the same.

"And of course, if they are working for Kisame they would make sure they could get a position here." Naruto sighed out.

Naruto grumbled under his breath he stood up from his chair to then place his hands on his hips. He walked over to the windows looking down. His eyes trailed up, and from the view he could see he knew the large building that was named Akatsuki was the company belonging to Kisame. He had done some research when he could he was rather confused on Kisames motive.

"Hey, Sasuke?" Naruto called softly.

Sasuke was already facing the blond who turned his way.

"From what I've read Kisame wasn't poor. I figured maybe he did it to be rich." Naruto started.

"It's not just that Sasuke, but Kisame seems to be only going after your families company it's not just yours at the top there are others that can become number one, as well….so why target just your families company?"

Sasuke's body tensed at that he turned back his head lowering, and eyes falling over his lap as he thought. Naruto moved away from the window to take a seat in his chair.

"From what you told me Sasuke…..do you think he's just after your father?"

Sasuke head snapped up his eyes falling over the blonds who stared back at him. Sasuke hunched over slightly his hands falling over his face in defeat.

"I wouldn’t doubt it." Sasuke whispered.

Sasuke shook his head in defeat he felt the tension in his shoulder grip, and twist with tightness.

"Hey." Naruto called with delicate a tone.

Sasuke felt a tender touch upon his shoulder the tension easing slowly. The raven lifted his head catching the blond smiling sweetly at him, while he rubbed his shoulder.

"Everything, is going to be okay, we will figure something out okay."

Sasuke couldn’t describe in words how grateful, and how blessed he felt to have Naruto by his side. Sasuke rose his hand to capture the blonds hand that was on his shoulder. The tender grasp, and touch made Naruto's heart warm. Sasuke brought that hand on his lap, as his thumb rubbed the top of the blonds hand. Sasuke's orbs trailed over Naruto's left hand. His eyes slightly widened when he realized Naruto's finger was bare.

'Tou-chan never gave me the rings.'

Sasuke's eyes trailed back up to meet the blonds.

'Even though they are fake rings Naruto deserves better.'

"I really don’t know what I can do to thank you for everything."

Naruto perked up at those words he smiled brightly, and lifted his nose just a bit with pride.

"You don’t have to thank me for anything…..but there is something you can promise me." Naruto hummed at the end his hand grasping Sasuke's lightly.

Sasuke chuckled at the blonds joy.

"Oh, and what would that promise be?"

Naruto moved his hand that Sasuke was grasping to lift it up, and point out his pinky.

"That we make a promise to keep in contact, after this contract." Naruto hummed, and smiled brightly, as he wiggled his pinky.

Sasuke's lips curled into a smile he lifted his hand to then hook his pinky with Naruto.

"I don’t need to promise you that, I decided on continuing our bond, since the time I started to get to know you." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto's cheeks flushed his smile brightened, and heart skipped more than just a beat. His pinky gripped Sasuke's back his smile glowing, and never fading. They slowly let go, and as their fingers parted Sasuke couldn’t fight against the urge to do what he wanted. He leaned over his arms embracing the blond, and pulling him in delicately. Naruto was shocked by the sudden gesture, but his eyes softened, and smile melted at the hug. His body felt warm, as she was embraced by Sasuke.

"Really thank you for everything."

Naruto's arms hooked around Sasuke's waist he snuggled against the raven, Sasuke feeling a fluttering sensation in his stomach, as Naruto hugged him back. The blond rested his nose against the ravens shoulder catching Sasuke's scent that made him want to snuggle more against him. They stayed like that for a moment embracing each other both not wanting to let go from the warm sensation that enveloped them.

Ring! Ring!

'Of course.' Sasuke mentally grumbled.

They both parted slowly, before Sasuke searched for his phone that was to the very right of his desk. Naruto adjusted his suit he felt his stomach warm. His eyes fell over the raven that grasped his phone, and even though Sasuke had his usual blank expression Naruto caught how his lips formed into a sterner frown.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke turned back over to the blond, and sighed.

"My father." He answered.

Naruto tensed he didn’t know what to say Sasuke shook his head, before swiping the screen, and placing the phone against his ear.

"Hello?" Sasuke answered.

"Sasuke." His father greeted.

"Tomorrow at seven we have been invited to a party. I'll send you the address through text. All families of the highest companies, and class are going to be there make sure you’re on time, and of course bring your husband."

Sasuke tensed at the those words he was shocked at his father words not the party, but at the fact that his father referred to Naruto, as his husband. With his other contracts he only called them by their name, yet here his father was calling the blond his husband. Sasuke cleared his throat trying to compose himself, and mostly trying to understand why his heart suddenly skipped a beat, and he had the biggest urge to smile.

"Hn, we'll be there." Sasuke answered.

With that Fugaku ended the call Sasuke placed the phone down. His orbs drifting over to the blond who took a sip of his coffee.

"Everything okay?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke nodded he gave a soft smile.

"Yeah, we are invited to a party I'm honestly so glad you're coming with me, because when it comes to party's I rather be home. Though I feel with your presence it'll make the party very less boring." Sasuke complemented.

Naruto couldn’t help fight against the flare that brushed his cheeks he turned away grumbling under his breath.

"Don't give me so much credit."

Sasuke snickered at those words he lifted his hand to lightly pinch Naruto's cheeks. Naruto giggled at the sensation he turned his head towards the raven who smiled. Naruto's hand captured Sasuke's wrist softly his thumb rubbing Sasuke's hand soothingly.

'Beep! Beep! Beep!

Sasuke mentally groaned at his alarm going off. He let go of the blonds cheek to then reach for his phone, and shut the alarm off.

"Ugh, lunch is over, and I still have a lot to do." Sasuke grumbled.

Naruto placed his hands on his lap he was hesitant on what he wanted to say, but he figured Sasuke wouldn’t mind.

"What do you need done, I don’t mind helping you." Naruto offered.

Sasuke turned to face the blond his lips barely parting, before the blond crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm free the rest of the day, plus Suigetsu going to be after you, if you don't at least let me help you." Naruto stated.

Sasuke lowered his hand his head sulking slightly.

"It's not that I don’t want your help, it’s that….you've already done enough." Sasuke stated lifting his head.

Naruto uncrossed his arms, and only smiled brightly.

"Sasuke for me I've barely did anything." Naruto smiled.

Naruto suddenly felt something hit him he snapped his finger his eyes brightening with an idea.

"Oi, Sasuke why don’t you interview some workers, and I know it might sound a bit too much, but you can hire a person that can come, and do a lie detector test." Naruto suggested.

Sasuke's posture perked up at that idea. His hands reached out to grasp the blonds shoulders.

"Why couldn’t I meet you sooner?"

With that Sasuke turned over to his desk his hand falling upon his mouse to call Suigetsu. Instantly, Suigetsu answered.

"Sui, Naruto just gave us a solution to our problem." Sasuke stated.

Suigetsu leaned closer towards his desk his mouth quiet, as he stayed silent to listen.

"We need to hire someone that can do a lie detector." Sasuke ordered.

"I just want to be safe with everything, if someone we find is one hell of a good worker. I'm just worried Kisame might send people here undercover to work."

Suigetsu hummed, and nodded he sighed leaning back in his chair.

"Ooooo, if that were to happen I wouldn't be able to hold back in going after him. You know what to me I feel he is envious of the people that are successful. You can say he is "successful", if it weren't for your father….even though your father may be the way he is, we both know your parents worked really hard to be where they are at."

Naruto smiled softly at Suigetsu's words the white haired male then stated, and agreed on the blonds idea.

"Okay, then I'll start letting the town know we are hiring, and I just need to see what day we are available to interview." Suigetsu hummed he began typing away on his keyboard to check their schedules. Suigetsu slightly clicked his tongue his eyes then drifting over to part of his screen where he saw Naruto, and Sasuke.

"Crap we're busy all week, and even between days it'll be real tight to fit in." Suigetsu sighed.

Naruto pulled out his phone to then check his calendar he smiled sweetly seeing that Friday he was free after 12.

"I-I can interview them, if you want I'm free Friday after 12. You can even leave me a list of what the both of you are looking for, and while they answer they can be hooked up to the lie detector."

Sasuke glanced at the blond baffled, and so did Suigetsu. Sasuke then looked back over to his assistance who titled his head slightly to the side.

"I'm okay with it, if you’re okay with it."

"You sure?" Sasuke asked the blond.

Naruto gave him a smile with a reassuring nod. Sasuke felt slightly guilty, and awful with everything Naruto was doing to help them, but deep in his heart he really appreciated it.

"Okay, then." Sasuke agreed.

Suigetsu perked up with happiness.

"Alright that gives the ones that want to come get interviewed some time, and also some time for us to look for a lie detector guy….what do you even call those?" Suigetsu trailed out at the end.

Naruto shrugged his shoulders at that question.

"I don’t know actually Neji, and Kiba just like watching those couple channels on YouTube where they test each other out. There was one that the girl asked her boyfriend, if she was the prettiest one from her friend group, and he said yes, but it was a lie."

Suigetsu clashed his teeth together lightly.

"Ooooooo I would of smacked the man across to America."

That response emitted the blond to laugh Sasuke was intrigued by the conversation, but he would admit he felt bad for the chick, probably was already seeing red flags, since she asked that question.

"Anyways thanks Naruto for the help." Suigetsu hummed happily.

"It's no problem." He smiled.

Sasuke sighed he was a bit relived that Naruto was helping him out today.

"Alright Sui Naruto offered to help me out, so hopefully we can advance with what we can, since tomorrow we are invited to a party." Sasuke confessed.

"Nice, where at?"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulder in response.

"Don't know my father hasn’t sent me the address yet." Sasuke informed.

"S-sorry, but I'll be right back I'm going to head to the restroom." Naruto stated.

Sasuke nodded the blond stood up then exited the room. The raven doubled checked if the blond had left, before he moved over to his computer. Suigetsu arched a brow at the raven who seemed to be typing rather more than quickly.

"I need your help with something."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When Naruto got back Sasuke showed what he did, and showed the blond the things he could take care of. Sasuke was impressed by the blond the fact that this buddle of joy could literally do anything, and catch on quickly. They worked, and along with Suigetsu working from his office, and Jugo being his assistant they managed to get a good load of work done. It was a major weight off of Sasuke's shoulder that for the next couple of days it wouldn’t be so much on them.

Them staying till six aided in them doing more, and Sasuke was more than happier that they got a week's worth ahead. Then with them, if they found good employees Sasuke, and Suigetsu could actually do what their job actually was. Which was just going over, and double checking the files to see, if they were right. The pressure wouldn't be on them so much, and the only thing they would have to get ready for was meetings with the company, and mainly with his father.

Sasuke sighed with immense relief when he shut down his computer. Naruto stretched out his arms above him sighing in satisfaction when he heard, and felt his bones popping, and stretching. Naruto, and Sasuke gathered their belonging when they exited the room they met up with Suigetsu who was just as cheerful, as Sasuke about getting ahead. Of, course Suigetsu had a bright smile, as Sasuke, as usual had his monotone expression.

They reached the elevator Naruto entered first, as Sasuke purposely walked slow. Suigetsu handed Sasuke what he had asked for when the blond was away on his restroom break. Sasuke placed the items in his pocket. He would of went to get the item himself, but he wasn’t sure if he would of had time tomorrow. He didn't want to take any chances he was just happy with the fact he found the exact items he was looking for.

When they both got home they were immediately tackled by Haru, and Kurama who jumped happily, and ran around them.

"Welcome home." Sai greeted.

The two nodded at the other raven who bowed politely.

"I was just about to make dinner, if that's alright with the both of you." Sai asked mostly because he was more than sure Sasuke preferred Naruto's cooking.

Sai was even surprised himself that a simple bite from the blonds food could brush his mouth with so much taste.

"I don't mind at all." Naruto lightly hummed.

He yawned softly only making the other two yawn.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

Sasuke nodded along with the blond emitting Sai to smile, as he spun around to create a dish for the two.

"I'm going to head up to shower, before dinner." Naruto stated.

"Yeah me too a warm shower sounds nice."

"Oh then you two should share it would really save-"

"Sai!" Naruto cursed out.

Sai only smiled brightly at the blond who had a heavy set of blush over his cheeks. He grumbled under his breath to then place two fingers just a bit apart from his eyes he pointed at his orbs then at Sai.

"I think you'd prefer watching Sasuke."

"I'm done!" Naruto grumbled out.

Sasuke blinked at the commotion he could hear slight curses under the blonds breath, as he stomped up the stairs, and into his room. Sasuke laughed lightly under his breath he shook his head at the other raven teasing towards the blond. Sasuke walked over to the stairs climbing them, eventually meeting his room.

The raven undressed himself, and took his shower. He was so used to being in a rush that he was practically drying his hair quickly when he stepped out of the shower. He then halted his towel slipping from his hair, as he was in his room. His eyes fell over his clock seeing that it was barely going to be seven. Sasuke was stunned by the fact for the first time he had a free evening. His body felt weird at the fact his fingers weren't typing or his body moving around from getting up from his desk to print something, then organizing.

Sasuke slowly placed the towel on the side of his dresser, as he got dressed placing on dark blue silk pajamas. He took the towel, and placed it in the dirty clothes hamper in his restroom then brushed his hair.

Sasuke eventually met up with the blond who was in the kitchen waiting for the raven. Naruto was surrounded by Haru, and Kurama that had their own bowl of food upon the bar. Naruto was dressed in baby blue pajamas that brought out his eyes, and especially his hair more. Naruto lifted his head, since he was smiling down at his two fur balls. Naruto knitted his brows softly a soft smile still on his lips.

"You okay you look a little shocked?"

Sasuke didn’t answer till he sat on one of the stools he turned his body so it was facing Naruto.

"I'm just really surprised other than the three days at the cabin…..I actually have a free evening, especially on a work day." Sasuke stated.

Naruto lifted a hand to rub Sasuke's shoulder softly.

"You deserve way more than just one evening. Whenever I have time I can help you this week, and hopefully crossing fingers you get some good employee's."

Sasuke hands crumbled in his hair, as he hunched over.

"I don't know how I'm ever going to thank you for all this."

Naruto couldn’t stop smiling he was more than overjoyed he was filled with abundance at the fact he was able to help Sasuke. When they started working he saw how Sasuke's stressed expression was crumbling, and how he looked more relax. Yes, work was work, but you didn't have to literally kill yourself for it.

The blond reached out his hands grasping Sasuke's hand to part them so their gazes would connect.

"There's really no need to thank me Sasuke….it's what friends should do for each other. Even the smartest person knows that two heads are better than one." Naruto chimed.

"Now, since we have a free evening why don't we head to the living room, and watch a movie or something….it's up to you unless you want to eat first then we can watch the movie." Naruto suggested.

Sasuke grasped both of their bowls quickly, and rushed away.

"Race Ya!"

"Hey!" Naruto called out he grasped Haru's, and Kurama's bowl, and placed them down, before rushing after Sasuke with their drinks in his hands.

Sasuke placed their two bowls upon the black marble coffetable, before he walked over to the tv to turn it on. He then walked over back to the coffetable, and plopped down on the soft white rug that was under the table.

"You cheated!" Naruto accused.

"Did not." Sasuke firmly denied.

Sasuke patted the rug the blond smiled taking a seat right next to the raven.

"What kind of movies do you like watching?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke took a moment to think, before shrugging his shoulders.

"Mmm, I don’t really know I don’t watch tv or anything at all." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto snapped his head at the raven perplexed.

"Like at all?" Naruto asked shocked.

Sasuke nodded the blond was surprised at that the raven really never gave himself free time. He didn't blame him though, especially with everything he has on his shoulders, and also having his parents on his back as well. Naruto grasped the remote to then click Netflix on the smart tv, and signed into his account.

Naruto gasped so loudly that it spooked the hell out of Sasuke when the screen lit up with the many movies.

"What!?" Sasuke asked looking around frantically.

Naruto crumbled into laughter he patted Sasuke's shoulder.

"S-sorry Sasuke." Naruto chuckled out, as he tried to breathe.

"Oh my god y-your face was priceless." Naruto's voice hit a high pitch at the end due to him trying to control his laugh, and breathe.

Sasuke grumbled under his breath he flicked the blonds nose gently emitting Naruto to laugh more.

"S-stop." He laughed.

Sasuke couldn’t fight against his lips wanting to smile, and laugh from the blonds contagious giggle along with his joyful smile. Naruto composed himself his fingers wiping away the amusing tears. He then looked over at the screen.

"There's a movie I've been waiting for to release on here it's call unhinged it's legit about a guy going on a crazy road rage, and killing spree just, because a lady behind him honked at him at a red light." Naruto explained.

Sasuke arched a brow he looked at the screen only catching the movies name, and a male looking really upset, while holding tightly to his steering wheel.

"Click it I'll watch that one."

Naruto eyes lit up he clicked the movie, as Sasuke stood up to dim the lights lightly. Sasuke sat back down they clasped their hands together thanking for the food, before they began to dig into the food Sai made them. Sai had made them spaghetti with spinach, chicken, and some white rice on the side.

After, they ate Naruto offered to take the bowls back to the kitchen. Naruto then went upstairs really quick to grasp two blankets for the both of them. Naruto had a grey one and Sasuke had a black one. The blond handed the blanket to the raven who thanked him. They both moved to the couch where they were continuing to watch the movie. They were rather close on the couch both of them bundled in their blankets.

They were sort of at the end of the movie both were fighting the urge to sleep. Sasuke eyes almost shut he opened them only to tense when he felt something soft rest by him. Sasuke turned catching the blond in a peaceful slumber resting on his shoulder. The warmth Sasuke felt eased and relaxed his body. Naruto slouching over emitted his blanket to slip down.

Sasuke didn't want to wake the blond up, or move he hooked his arm around Naruto pulling the blanket around them. Sasuke rested his head softly upon the blonds feeling immensely warm. He thought he could at least watch the end of the movie, but within a minute he fell asleep. He snuggled more against the blond, as he drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

During the night Naruto woke up he had started to feel uncomfortable, since he was dealing with his period, and he knew he needed to use the restroom. The warmth he felt was urging him to go back to sleep, and rest. Naruto fluttered his lashes open he squinted slightly at the partly dark room. The blond lifted himself just a bit rubbing at his eyes. He yawned softly his eyes falling over the tv screen that was turned off.

Naruto turned to his side only to blush when he caught that he was basically laying partly on Sasuke. The back of the couch leaned slightly to the back, so they were both comfortable pressed against the couch. Naruto caught that Sasuke's arm was around his waist. Kurama was beside him and Haru was snuggled against Sasuke. The blond moved quietly, and slowly to then head up to the restroom. When he was done he came back down only to fumbled with his fingers.

He didn’t know if he should help Sasuke to his room, or go back to sleep. Naruto was between a wall, and despite the two options he wouldn’t mind more like was leading snuggling back with Sasuke on the couch.

'No!' Naruto mentally denied.

He sighed softly, as he stepped over to Sasuke he sat down for a moment really taking a minute to take in Sasuke's peaceful expression. Naruto's hands reached out his cheeks flushing at the action he was committing. The tip of his fingers brushed against a ravens lock by his cheek. Naruto's hand embraced that cheek his thumb brushing soothing against the soft pale skin.

The blond tensed when he realized what he was doing he sighed then shook his head.

"Sasuke?" Naruto called softly his hand grasping the ravens shoulder to shake him just lightly.

"Sasuke." Naruto called again.

Sasuke moved just slightly he groaned lightly, as he leaned more against the couch.

"Sasuke we need to head to bed."

Sasuke lashes fluttered open exposing those ebony orbs that were more than half asleep, and dazed.

"I-I don’t…want to move." Sasuke whispered.

Naruto's hands that were upon the ravens shoulder were grasped delicately. Sasuke tugged at the blond who landed upon his chest. Sasuke brought the covers around them his arm hooking around Naruto's waist. Naruto cheeks flared a bright red at the position he was in. He was pressed partly upon Sasuke his ear rested on the left side of the ravens chest.

'Thump! Thump! Thump!'

Naruto thought for a second, if it was the ravens heart beat he was hearing, but in reality it was his. He pressed his hand against his chest feeling his heart thumping against him. He lowered his hand to rest upon Sasuke's chest his eyes peered up at the raven who was softly breathing chest rising, and falling softly. Naruto moved his hand to place it in the middle of the ravens chest. He felt the delicate thumping of Sasuke's heart against his palm. He lowered his head the warmth that surrounded despite being nervous slumber was taking him over. The soothing thumping against his palm just mixed with the ease, and relaxation, comfort over all the warm, and safe feeling brought his mind to ease, and to rest.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

'Beep!' 'Beep!' 'Beep!'

Sasuke groaned, as he heard his alarm. He reached out fumbling around for his phone till he realized it was in his pocket he took it out to then shut off the alarm. He mumbled softly, as his lashes fluttered open. His eye sight was blurry he blinked softly his hand rising to rub at his orbs. His vision adjusted he knitted his brows when he realized he was gazing at the ceiling of his living room. Sasuke felt movement upon him he heard a small mumble catching his attention.

Sasuke lowered his head his body tensed catching the blond laying on the left side of him his head rest against part of his chest. The raven caught their position he realized he even had an arm hooked around Naruto's waist. Despite the need, and importance to get up Sasuke didn’t want to move an inch he felt more than comfortable on the couch with the blond than his own expensive mattress.

He wondered how he got in the position they were in, but it honestly didn't bother him at all. He was fighting himself, and he really wished he had the day off so he could sleep in or sleep till Naruto awoke. Sasuke was also thankful that Naruto didn't wake up to the sound of his alarm. The raven was fighting himself with getting up he rested his head back upon the blonds slightly his lashes struggling to stay open. He felt so rested for, once, but the urge to get more of that rest was pulling him in.

Ring! Ring!

Sasuke mentally grumbled at his phone ringing. He wanted to sulk at the fact that the sound of his phone ringing stir Naruto. The blond moved slightly, before the arm that was upon Sasuke's chest stretched out. Naruto sighed his lashes still shut feeling relief from the stretching of his joints. Sasuke eyes fell over his screen he would of silent it, till he saw who exactly was calling. He swiped across the screen to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sorry, Sasuke to be calling you, but I've called Naruto three times, and he hasn’t answered is he asleep?" Shikamaru asked.

Naruto pulled himself slightly up he rubbed at his eyes his mind still half asleep. Sasuke slightly sat up, as well to then look around for the blonds phone.

'He probably left it in his room.'

"He's right here with me." Sasuke informed.

Naruto sat up fully he yawned to then stretch his arms high in the air. Sasuke handed the blond who just lowered his arms, and rubbed at his eyes. The blond was still in a groggily state.

"It's Shikamaru." Sasuke informed.

Naruto blinked slowly he reached for the phone taking it to place it against his ear.

"I'm going to head up to shower, can you do me the favor of connecting my phone." Sasuke asked.

Naruto nodded Sasuke couldn’t help, but chuckle at the blonds sleepy state. Naruto's golden locks were all sprawled out, and his eyes were slightly hooded.

"Wake up." Sasuke cooed softly.

He lifted two fingers to tap the blonds forehead.

"H-hey…I'm trying." Naruto grumbled with a soft smile.

With that Sasuke tore away, but just before he stood up he ruffled Naruto's hair. Naruto couldn’t help, but smile at that Sasuke walked away, as Naruto placed the phone against his ear.

"Hello? Shika?"

The line was silent for a moment, till Shikamaru began to talk.

"Hey, sorry it's just I called you, you're heading out?" Shikamaru asked.

Naruto leaned back upon the couch.

"No, I'm just getting up." Naruto confessed.

The line went silent again.

"But, Sasuke told me you were with him….you slept in the same place, as in bed?"

Naruto was still slowly waking up at those words his cheeks flamed a soft flush.

"N-no…w-well yes…It's cause we were watching a movie, and we both fell asleep on the couch." Naruto confessed.

Shikamaru hummed across the line, Naruto grew nervous with how Shikamaru was acting despite being the Nara's best friend, Shikamaru played more of a over protective older brother role than a best friend role.

"B-but why did you call?" Naruto asked.

"I just wanted to check up on how you are doing, and to inform you that there's another company that wants you to model for their clothes." Shikamaru informed.

"Oh really what company, and when? Tonight I have a party, and then Friday after 12 I was free, but I'm going to help Sasuke, and Suigetsu help them with interviewing employees." Naruto informed.

"Ooooo seems you, and Sasuke are getting closer." Shikamaru hummed.

Naruto snapped up quickly from the couch he was about to deny that, but what Shikamaru stated he was wondering, if it was true. He then recalled when they were sleeping together, and how he noticed that Sasuke didn’t looked bother at all.

"You know I like to bully you don’t take it too seriously. I'll send you the companies name, and the clothing they want you to model. Just let me know, if you accept so I can send them and email, and if they say this week then I'll call you later to see where you would want that photoshoot squished in."

"Okay, thank you Shika, and sorry I'm doing well I'm still half asleep." Naruto chuckled lightly.

Shikamaru let out a heart warming chcukle.

"Don't worry I can tell, and I'm glad you're okay. I'll let you go, so you can get on with your day."

"W-wait, and you? How are you doing?" Naruto asked.

Shikamaru smiled at that question.

"I'm doing well, don't worry."

The Nara, and Naruto talked for a bit checking up on each other then going over Naruto's schedule for the day and just double checking, and verifying they weren't missing anything. After the call Naruto remembered to connect Sasuke's phone. He walked up the stairs, he knocked on the raven door just in case Sasuke was in there. He didn’t hear a reply which just confirm with him that the raven was in the shower.

Naruto quickly walked in, before Sasuke could possibly step out. Naruto glanced around he walked up by the left side of the ravens bed he checked the side stand it's when he checked the other he caught Sasuke's charger rolled up on the side of the lamp. He went around the bed to the grasp the charger, and unroll it he grasped the box of the charger, as he placed Sasuke's phone on the side stand. Him having only to have it slip from his fingers, and clash against the ground.

The chargers box fell against the floor the same time Sasuke opened the door to his restroom. Due to it being on the same time Naruto didn’t hear the door, and when he crouched to grasp the charge Sasuke stepped out, but he had his towel softly drying his hair.

'Ring! Ring!

Sasuke was still drying his hair part of the towel covered his eyesight. He walked over to the side of his bed over to his phone when he barely stepped on the right side of his bed Naruto stood up. The blond shirked in fright at the ravens sudden appearance that emitted Sasuke to slightly jump at the sudden sound. Naruto tried to back up, but he emitted to plop onto the bed from the slight fall. Sasuke tripped over Naruto's feet that sprung out when he fell partly on the bed. The blond panicked seeing the raven fall forward Naruto sat up quickly to reach out, and grasp Sasuke's wrist tugging at him. The tug was rather strong that Sasuke was yanked towards the blond who fully fell back.

Naruto fell back against the bed, as Sasuke managed to capture himself his elbows catching his fall falling by the blonds head. He had tried to stop his fall with his hands, but the sudden movement caused a late reaction he landed on his elbows.

"S-s-sorry Sasuke." Naruto apologized.

Sasuke's eyes were upon the blonds chest he shook his head lifting it those ebony orbs falling over the blonds.

"It's fine I prefer this than falling on the ground." Sasuke stated his voice was tender due to the slight shock from what happened.

Naruto heart was hammering against his chest at their position. He hadn't meant to pull so roughly, but he got scared that Sasuke would get hurt. They didn’t utter a word nor move an inch. Naruto felt more than nervous his heart was beating rapidly Sasuke's fresh scent from the shower was making him dizzy, yet he wanted to stay in that aura.

Sasuke hair was still slightly wet his body was glowing with the droplets that had fallen over his body. Those blue orbs fell over Sasuke's body from the toned shoulder with creases in his arms from the muscle in them. Over to the puffed pecks he realized those orbs were trailing lower towards the ravens abs. He stopped himself, before he could get caught, but Sasuke didn’t even notice due to him eyeing the blond as well. Those bright golden locks beautiful tan skin. He adored those ocean blue orbs, along with the whiskered marks.

The blonds first two buttons of his pajamas shirt were slightly open exposing part of the blonds sun-kissed skin. They both had stopped ogling each other when they realized what they were doing. Sasuke snapped back to his senses he pushed himself upon his hands.

"Sorry Naruto you okay?"

Naruto didn’t trust his voice at all he gave a nervous nod. Sasuke lifted himself from the blond when Sasuke's feet landed on the floor Naruto sat up his cheeks flushed madly, and body tensed, as he caught the full view of Sasuke in just a very short tight towel. Naruto even caught the v lines poking out. The blond quickly covered his eyes with one hand.

"S--sorry again Sasuke." Naruto quickly stammered out, before carefully moving from the ravens side.

"I already plugged in your phone, sorry for the intrusion." He apologized, before dashing out the room, and shutting the door.

Sasuke didn’t even get a chance to dismiss the blonds apology, or let the blond know there was no need. He chuckled to himself at the blonds reaction. Sasuke plopped softly on his bed his hand rising the back of it falling over his nose, and mouth.

He replayed this morning events, and the event that just happened a second ago. Naruto under him made his heart skip a beat, just the blond near him was enough to get his stomach to flutter. He pressed his lips together he turned to catch his reflection. His eyes widened catching the heavy touch of pink against his cheeks.

'Naruto what are you doing to me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 893 15
Naruto Uzumaki is quite the businessman, but when a raven haired boy crosses his path, Mr. Uzumaki is determined to make the boy his. The only proble...
208K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...
667K 21.5K 112
"I hate him. I absolutely HATE him. He's a cold bastard who treats me like I'm less than nothing. I have to put up with him nearly 24 hours a day. Th...
86.1K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...