Unexpected

By mafia_omfg

Elaina Velkov: a pretty nice girl who can be shy and mean. But from the Inside, she's confident and very chil... More

Chapter TWO
Where it all started
Chapter four
Chapter five
Dreaming?
Tell me no lies
If only
Don't cry
Beautiful
~Not a word~
Love?
Secrets
Asshole
What the characters look like
I got you
Stressed
Weird
Fucked up
Ready for action
Life sucks at one point
The wrong Decision
Never again
The next chapter of my life
Dont look back
Love hurts
Forgiveness
danger
Brave
Stay
Mistake
Tears
Who am i?
Honesty
Sir
BDSM (3rd person)
My Mafia Queen
The plan
furious
Father
Love
My beautiful angel
My heart
Reminder (Oct. 4, 2023)

Level one of my life

3.9K 25 5
By mafia_omfg

Beginning of life
??? POV

I was extremely close to her, her Beautiful brown eyes. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me. I needed her badly, not just because of sex, but because.... I... was alone. Without her by my side I felt useless and I just couldn't control my self.

She would always be the one to hold me in her arms and tell me that everything will be ok. "Elaina" I whispered to her ear "mhm" she told me "I need to tell you something" I told her in a calm voice "what is it?" I heard her soft sweet voice say

"Elaina I lov-" as I was about to say the word,
She cut me off "wait" she said

"What?" I told her back

"Oh Lionel.... You need to wake up. This isn't real... Just wake up."  She told me as her voice started to fade away.

and.... I was awake

(PRESENT DAY)

"Omg yes!" I hyped up my friend as she was about to ask her crush out. "H-hey Marcus" my friend said shyly. I swear can she not be shy for once. "Oh, hey Lilith" her crush said back

Let's just say that I was hiding behind a bush. This girl can be really shy. I convinced her to do it because I knew she wouldn't if I wouldn't of told her. "I need to tell you something" she said back

"What is it?"

"Will you go ou-" as soon as she was about to say the words, the bell rang. Lilith came back to me "Dang, at least you tried" I told her "Yeah I suppose I did" she said in a really sad tone "Hey!, at least you can ask him tomorrow- oh wait there's no school tomorrow, sorry" I told her "Ya"

We get in class and damn I hate this class so much. It's always boring. Oh wait, how rude of me, let me Introduce my self.

My name is Elaina Velkov and I am a 21 year old women who goes to college. Honestly I wouldn't even join collage. But my friend Lilith insisted. I'm sure you already know her. You know the shy girl that I tried hyping up, ya that girl.

I have, well had parents. They died in a car accident. Or that's what I thought. Someone actually killed them, and something tells me that who ever killed my parents knew them, and is now after me. that person is still going to pay for It. So I bought a gun so I can always protect myself.

1 year ago I was kidnapped by this guy. Apparently he was part of something but I really didn't care. I managed to escape after being in that prison for two weeks and make my way to my home. Ya I had my moments, but that didn't change me at all.

Ever since that day I've tried to always get home with someone by my side. I knew this fucker started catching feelings, but not me cause there's no way I'm falling in love with the person that destroyed my life. I never told anyone because I wasn't ready and they wouldn't believe me. So I kept it to my self.

"All right guys so today we will be learning about-"just then the door slammed open. Thank you jesus, god this class is boring, but that happy moment faded away when i saw who was by the door. "Where is she"

And there he was the devil him self standing by the door looking for someone. That's when he saw me, all eyes were now on me. God how I wish I was not here right now.

"Take her, and bring her home" said the devil him self that kidnapped me like a year ago. The fuck makes him think I would go back there- and wait did he say home?!. Oh hell no, that ain't a home, that's more like a prison. 

"What do you want Lionel" i said trying to stay as calm as possible. "I-.... We need you to come back home with us" he told me

HAH I KNEW THIS BITCH STILL LIKED ME. HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY 'I' NEED YOU TO COME BACK HOME WITH ME

"What makes you think I would say yes to that" I said in a very serious tone "Because..." he paused for a second, and I instantly knew he was about to lie because come on, I am hot after all.

"Because ever since the Russians met you, they wanted to get know you better, and because you don't have a choice" He finally let the words out

That's true, the Russians did seemed Interested in me when they first saw me. But I didn't know they wanted to get to know me? This fucker must be lying to me. I stayed quiet for a moment until I came up with an answer.

I sighed "fine, but on one condition" I told him now looking into his eyes while walking close to him "Don't hurt them, there just innocent people" I said now worried that he will harm them

I know he will do it cause he's a monster and doesn't give a fuck about anyones life's. "Ok." He got close to me that i flinched a little "But don't think that's a promise" he whispered in my ear

I knew it! FUCK HIM AND FUCK ALL HIS GUARDS. we walked out of class and his guards stayed behind "How come your guards are not following you?" I asked as my voice was a little shaky. Even though I already knew the answer.

he stayed quiet for a moment until he finally spoke up

"There gonna take care of something" I stopped walking waiting for him to stop walking too "What are doing, we need to leave now" he told me "No, I am not going anywhere with you. I don't even know why I agreed going with you?!"

"Either way I would force you to come, now let's go!"

"No I won't go"

"you better walk Elaina, I don't want to do this the hard way" I stayed quiet for a moment until I started walking  again, This dude really doesn't know who he is taking to, I stopped and pulled out my gun. 

*Lionel's POV*

I Pulled her out of class and we started walking. I told my guards to stay behind and kill all those people. I had to do it because I had no other choice, the teacher would call the cops on me either way. Elaina might've told me not to kill them, but i am a monster, people can't tell me what to do, I kill people for a reason.

We started walking again, i had just told her i didn't want to do this the hard way, when she didn't want to walk. But she stopped walking again, but when I turned around, i saw her pointing a fucking gun to me. 

fuck! I knew I should've checked for any weapons on her. I pulled out my hand to make her stop what she's doing "Elaina, put the gun down"

"No, you fucked up my life and now it's my turn to  fuck your life" Is she really going to shoot me?. I always hold guns with me, so I pulled mine out and pointed it at her, she knew I would shoot not caring who it is. She already thinks i'm a monster, so why not scare her a bit

*Elaina's POV*

He looked at me all scared when he saw the gun

FUCK YEAH. THE POINT IS MINE YOU FUCKER. Damn I felt so badass and all that. Imagine pointing a gun to your kidnapper. I mean I wouldn't shoot cause let's be honest, he's handsome, he has short black brownish hair that was always perfectly styled, his green eyes would always make you want to faint, His smile too, gosh. He would always wear a suit that would look so good on him. Damn he was like a sugar daddy.

But come on he even has tattoos on his neck, but the collar from his suit would cover it. And his tattoos would snake down to his arms. Who knows if there is still more tattoos under that black suit of his. That would be even hotter. He even wears rings. Which is even more hotter

ELAINA SNAP OUT OF IT, HES THE GUY THAT RUINED YOUR LIFE.! I snapped out of it and focused again on him I told him that he fucked up my life and and now I will fuck his life too.

Not long after, I saw him pull out his gun too. I mean I knew he would have a gun, but he won't shoot me right? this dude still likes me. "Why did you even come anyways?" 

"I told you, the Russians want to meet you, now put the gun down Elaina"

"No, your lying, I know you are, now tell me the truth!" I said while a tear falls down my cheek

"I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth now, now put the gun down" I didn't believe him, but I did see it in his eyes, that he was telling the truth. As soon as I was about to put the gun down

BANG

  HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS PART!!
What do you think happens next?!

Who was the one who shot?!
Did someone die?
Leave your comments and let me know

This is my first book guys. I love writing, and this is what I came up with. Please read this book. I would really appreciate it. Good luck reading. :)
Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 9.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
11.1K 402 37
#10 in Mafia Romance- 10/11/21 #8 in Italian Mafia - 5/1/22 Verena Di Genova is the daughter of the Italian mafia, coming from a tragic past she had...
32.3K 549 23
Remi Hernandez is a 20 year old girl who lives with her father that abuses her and she works at a cafe, she lives in Italy,loves children, innocent b...
92K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...