My Obsessive Sugar Daddy

By angelkya222

Jungkook, a college boxer wound up having interest in a young girl and will do anything for her.... . . . i d... More

Info
Chapter 1-Graduation
Chapter 2-Normal days
Chapter 3-Dancing with a hot Stranger
Update 1
Chapter 4-His name is Jungkook
Chapter 5-Maddie's Drunk
Chapter 6-Hickeys
Chapter 7-Our secret
Chapter 8-Busted windows
Update 2
Chapter 10-Jealousy
Chapter 11-Sugar baby?
Chapter 12-Date Night
Chapter 13-My Savior
Chapter 14-Boxing Match
Chapter 15-Quarrel
Chapter 16-Death
Chapter 17-Sharon
Chapter 18-I love you

Chapter 9-Lodge

347 4 0
By angelkya222

jungkook pov*

Im in my last class and y/n still havent texted luckly its friday so tomorrow is no school and the coach has a family thing so no practice for the weekend and then we get the week off because its a holdiday.

Bailer:Did you hear me?

Jungkook:Huh?

Bailer:I invited the guys,maddie and y/n to come to lodge are you coming?

Jungkook:Yea

Bailer:Ard me and the guys are gonna be heading there can you pick up y/n and maddie

Jungkook:Maddie cant drive?

Bailer:No i gotta get her a new car her engine is too weak to drive that long

Jungkook:Oh ok

When i get out of class i go and pack some clothes and other things and wait till i decide to head out and pick them up.

Y/n pov*

Right now im laying on the couch watching t.v. while maddie is on her phone,she tried to get me to eat pizza but i dont feel hungry right now.I dont feel right i feel a little relief that im out that household but i grew up there and it will forever be my home.

Maddie:Y/n lets pack we're going somewhere

I was about to say something when she interrupted 

Maddie:Before you say anything know that jungkook is going to be there

She wiggles her eyebrows

Y/n:So?

I play it cool even though my heart skipped a beat

Maddie:I saw yall getting along

Y/n:Hes a good friend

Maddie:Just a friend

Y/n:Yea

Maddie:Ok since you dont wanna pack ill pack for you

She walks away running up the stairs,i go pack to watching t.v. when i hear someone knock at the door...I open it and see jungkook standing there...

Y/n:Hey

Jungkook:Are you ok

Y/n:Im fine just realization hit me hard

He walks in and he leans in and my hands go straight to his neck...

I move back so he can come in more and he lifts me up...

Jungkook:I missed you so much

I rest my head on his and i feel like all my problems went away,its like nothing could hurt me.

Y/n:Same

Jungkook:You didnt text me back

Y/n:I know 

I hop out of his arm and i close the door behind him,and he pulls me into an embrace.

Jungkook:We're gonna be in a two hour long car drive and no touching im enjoying this while i can

He was about to start being affectionate

Maddie:Is jungkook here?

She starts coming downstairs with two suitcases and a big duffel bag,i run away from jungkook and sit on the couch...

Y/n:Yea

Maddie:Ard lets go

I grab my suit case and hers walking to the car while jungkook takes the bag thats about to make her fall.I wait for him to open his trunk and i attempt to lift them up to put them in the trunk but i dont know what maddie packed but the were too heavy.

Jungkook:I got it

He lifts it like its nothing and i get into the back with maddie while he enters the drivers seat,and he wastes no time driving off.

An hour and 27 minutes later*

Jungkook:Yall wanna stop at the gas station to get snacks?

He looks at me through the mirror and i look at maddie whose passed out asleep.

Jungkook:Y/n?

Y/n:Yea

Soon we pull over infront of a gas station and i go into the gas station with jungkook and i grab candy and us three something to drink.I go to line with jungkook and he pays for gas with his card and i put the stuff on the counter when i was about to pay i see jungkook give the guy a 10 dollar bill...

Y/n:No its fine

Jungkook:I got it 

He gets change back and i grab the bag,we walk out and he opens the passenger seat for me.I get in and he fills up the tank and we leave to where ever we're going,i open my bag of candy and look at jungkook.

Y/n:Where are we going maddie didnt tell me

Jungkook:To bailers lodge 

Y/n:Oh

I continue to stare at his face that shines whenever the moons shine on him...

Jungkook:If you keep staring at me imma lose focus

He glance at me and his hand goes to my thigh and squeezes it,I look at Maddie and anyone can tell that shes knocked out.

Y/n:Want some candy?

He nods his head and i put one end of the candy in my mouth and i lean over the drink holders.He takes the other end and he moves closer until our lips are connecting and he takes a bite and start pulling it to pull it apart.

When he get it i was about to sit back down when i feel his hand go from my thigh and travels to my neck,he pulls me back into the kiss making it deeper as you can still taste the sweetness from the candy...He pulls out the kiss tugging on my bottom lip.

A couple minutes later*

We pull up and the lodge was big and what i wasnt expecting.

(Night time)

I wake up Maddie and exit the car i grab the suitcases from jungkook and i follow behind him into the lodge.We hear people talking,laughing etc. as we walk in.

Maddie:We here!

Everyone comes to the front and maddie hops into bailer arms.

Bailer:Seems like my baby miss me

Jungkook:Rooms?

Guy:Yours is the 2nd master bedroom,Maddie is with Bailer in the Master bedroom

He looks at me

Guy:Your in the room next across from jungkook

I grab my suitcase and follow behind jungkook who has his suit case also,i head to my room and i start unpacking my suitcase.My mouth drop open at what i see half of the clothing that she packed it revealing clothes,eventually imma have to wear it since i dont have enough close to push them to the side.I continue unpack until im done and im put the suitcase under the bed i decide to check out everything but first i decide to shower and wash my hair.I come out the bathroom with my towel on and i jump seeing jungkook sitting on my bed on his phone.

Y/n:Jungkook you scared me

His gaze goes from the floor and studying my figure till his eyes meets mines,he bites his lips as he leans back onto his plam that are rested on my bed.

Y/n:What are you doing in here?

I walk towards him and i grab my undergarments that are next to him...

Jungkook:Gray my favorite color

I walk to my bathroom keeping the door open so we can conversate,as i put on my undergarment i blush knowing that im wearing jungkook's favorite color.

Jungkook:I just came to see what you were doing

Y/n:After this i wanna look around

Jungkook:Ard

Y/n:I forgot to grab some pj's can you grab me some out of my closet 

Jungkook:K

I hear him come towards the bathroom and i turn my back towards him,i look in mirror and he hands me them...Not forgetting to check me out and try to shoo he out quickly but he stops me and i try and cover myself as my panties and bra is see through so he could probably see everything.

Y/n:Go

Jungkook:How about no

He walked more into the bathroom moving my arms from my body.

Jungkook:Your so sexy

He pushes me back and study my body while i stand there shyly,he walk towards me and rest his hands on my hips.

Jungkook:Perfect curves

He lifts my head up and his gaze pierces through me and looks at me like im the only girl not just in the world but in the universe.

Y/n:Jungkook

I whisper and his eyes go to my lips,his hand comes to my lips and he brushes over them before smashing his lips onto mines and i immediately respond standing on my toes to make the kiss deeper and hotter.His hands slide down my back and lifts me up in a swift motion and he starts walking to the bed,laying me down on the bed he trial kisses to my neck...

Y/n:Jungkook no hickeys

Jungkook:Why

Y/n:I dont have makeup

Jungkook:Dont cover them let everyone know your mines

Y/n:Jungkook

It comes out as more of a moan than a damanding tone,i move his head away....He groan and stares at me and his hands come to my neck like he always do.

Jungkook:Just this one time Sugar

He just leave kisses all the way to my boobs and one hand starts massaging one while the other one moves down to my area..I than hear a knock on my door and we stop.

Y/n:Yes

Maddie:Are you coming down?

Y/n:In a minute im getting dressed

Maddie:Ok ill be downstairs with everyone and tell jungkook to come down too if you see him

Y/n:OK

She leaves and i was about to get up when a strong grip pushes me back down...

jungkook pov*

Y/n:We gotta go downstairs

Jungkook:That means we have to be quick

Y/n:Jungkook no theyll hear

Jungkook:Come on

She gives me a glare and gets up off the bed and i just watch her sexy self walk to the bathroom and come back out putting her pj's on...

Y/n:Lets go

She walks past me and pull me with her,i look at the outfit i picked it was cute on her and not showing too much

Her being submissive but not able to be totally walked over and easy accessible made me more attracted me to her even more than i already was...

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright kookies thats the end of this chapter i wasnt expexting to post two chapters today but i hope yall enjoyed love yall byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 4.4K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...
29.8K 1.6K 26
Can money and fame get between a prospering, rising boxing star and his girlfriend of five years? Jungkook, conflicted between love and happiness, an...
1.7K 40 16
The story is about a chubby girl and her CEO husband... Read for the story 😉💜 Jungkookxreader #Euphoric_couple
238K 11.2K 34
You convinced Jungkook to break up years ago so he could pursue his lifelong baseball dream. Now he's back home, staring at you, and the little boy n...