(uchiha x naruto)

By kai_writer97

disclaimer, I don't own any of this character, I just own the story one short story Smut Happy ending Sad... More

obito (smut)
shisui (smut)
Madara (smut) part 1
indra (smut)
A/n
Shisui part 2 (smut)
Obito part 1
obito part 2 (smut)
uchiha (smut)
Obito (smut)
shisui (smut)
writer
The demon lord. [indra x naruto/indnaru] (smut)
itachi (smut)
Madara (cute love story)
Madara [smut]
Obito [cute love story]
Calling out from past. Uchiha [smut] part 1
Calling out from the past. {smut} part 2
Kagami uchiha [smut]
Izuna uchiha
Sasuke uchiha [ smut]
Itachi uchiha [mafia smut]
Saving the world part 1 [ itachi, madara, obito, indra x naruto]
Sasuke uchiha .
Sasuke uchiha
Obito uchiha [smut] part one
Madara uchiha [smut] part 2
Obito uchiha {smut} part 2
Uchiha [smut] part 1
Uchihas [smut] part 2
Indra
Writer to readers.
Itachi uchiha
Itachi uchiha
Shisui uchiha
Shisui uchiha
Izuna uchiha
Izuna uchiha
Sasuke uchiha
Obito uchiha
Madara uchiha
Writer
Madara [part one ]
How to own him
Obito uchiha and shisui uchiha :-part one
uchiha : part 1: how it started
I saw something cute
For the readers
Obito uchiha

Indra

3.2K 52 13
By kai_writer97

:pharaoh and his wife:

[ featuring naruto as indra's new concubine but, the kind had his own plans for the blonde busty who happens to be assassin send by his own cousin madara. ]

[ how the most feared pharaoh own his new wife as his, by teaching his a lesson]

[ indra alpha and naruto as his omega wife.]

[ indra is Anubis, well he is the god who is ruling Egypt right that time, disguised himself to be human, just so that he can enjoy his life, a prime alpha god who was bored and was looking for a wife who can be trilling and give birth to strong kids like him. ]

__________________

*I will be describing it in every way i can possibly can, and if you think this is in this indra behemoth form is his god form and he can produce another sets of arms, so that he can wield four weapons together, it only appears when he is in his god form, his human face change into black jackal face. ( i am bad at describing please, just understand.)

_________

Naruto is an omega, who was assigned to kill indra otsutsuki the pharaoh who ruled the Egypt, his cousin madara uchiha wanted him dead, so that the man can rule and re establish his clan again. The fact that indra was inhumanly strong and skilled in war, made it difficult for him to get the throne. So he assigned a assassin, not just any assassin but an beautiful omega, who can allure him and kill him with out anything happed. So he assigned naruto to kill indra.

That lucky day came when indra had, announced he need new concubines, but they have to match his taste if not they wont be selected or if they don't take seriously they will end up dying.

When they all stood in front of the pharaoh, their cheering annoyed him, with out any further a do he killed ten of them, just because they annoyed him and also flirting with others. Then rest looked at him with a scared expression not wanting him to kill them. But what amused him was, there was one omega that attracted him.

Naruto dressed in sheer clothing and adorned in fine jewellery, caught his eyes. Looking at omega, he wasn't afraid to look into Indra's eyes and the scarlet eyes pharaoh chocked a brow in amusement.

Naruto managed to gain Indra's interest and attention more by handling himself well against an irritating housemate.

Indra watched with keen eyes as naruto slammed her to the ground, his hand wrapped around her neck and restricting her air flow. She was struggling against his hold, her terrified air flow. She was struggling against his hold, her terrified eyes looking into his cool and hard cerulean. Said cerulean were empty and held no compassion and that terrified her and made a cold chill blanket over her entire being.

Indra raised a hand, stopping the guards from interviewing. He watched with interest as naruto promised the omega under his hold, warning her, if she so much so repeat that same blunder again, blonde will not spare her miserable life.

The omega managed to gurgle out a reply in understanding before naruto let her go, allowing her cough and take in large breathes.

The blonde looked around and promised the rest of the harem, that their fait will be same, if they annoy or do something that to annoy just for him to kill them, he wont hesitate to do that. He then turned his head and regarded indra, who had a smirk on his lips, sited on the throne as the king he is, with a cheek resting on a fist,

Naruto chocked an unimpressed brow at Indra, getting the pharaoh's smirk of amusement to stretch. It was rather shocking for his subjects to see how their king smirked at the omega who was standing. What's more surprising was that Naruto's didnt show a slightest bit if fear when he was looking at indra. With a small bow blonde omega excused himself. He walked out of the hall, not waiting for Indra's approval.

Again indra stoped his guards from intervening. His actions did surprise many not that he bothers at bit what they thought. Indra's eyes were solely on that perfect, bubbly ass cheeks of naruto, which were visible though the sheer haram pants, and was begging for him o make them his.
_________

That night, he called naruto to his room.

The blonde thought this was the chance to execute his task.

The pharaoh's cock balls deep within his omega hole leaking with slick and stretching to accommodate the pharaoh's large cock, naruto removed the poisonous pin from his hair. As he was about to stab the man in the chest with it, indra caught his hand.

In a blur of motions, naruto found himself on his back on the soft bed, the pin knocked out of his hand and indra holding his hands above his head.

"So," indra began in that smooth voice of his. He was looking down at naruto with a cool smirk, his scarlet eyes shining with smirk. " you're the assassin that my basterd cousin Send to kill me." He chuckled, squeezing Naruto's wrists a little. "It's insulting as well as an amusing, that he'd think that a brat like you could ever kill me."

"Also a beautiful one to per say, you should be married and have some nice kids, not doing this kind of job might lead you death. Not that i am complaint that you are mine now. Prepare yourself, you will be the new queen, and tomorrow we will be having marriage showing that you are mine. I should also thank my cousin to sending me a beautiful and powerful wife."

Hearing what indra say, Naruto's yes narrowed into slits, his glare hot and heavy.

Indra found himself surprised when naruto wrapped his leg around his waist, making his go deeper into the omega, and manoeuvred indra back on his back, the pharaoh's eyes went a little bit wide in surprise when Naruto's hand was covered with yellow chakra. He was about react when naruto purposefully tightened his walls around Indra's cock, making him to hiss out and getting distracted by that delicious heat around him.

As naruto made his next move to strike at Indra's head. A smirk on his red painted lips, something grabbed hold of him, his hand, which was angled with his fingers stretched, froze before Indra's face. The fact Naruto's entire body froze up.

The blonde omega looked at the Indra's smirking face in shock, trying desperately to get a hold of his body.

Naruto let out a yelp when both of his arms were grabbed by something and were raised up in the air, the omega was in his vulnerable state, and that didnt sit well for him at all.

Naruto's mouth dropped in shock when as indra started changing into his original form, his face looked more like a black Jackie head instead of human, his scarlet eyes turned into demonic, two extra arms coming out, which resulting or holding Naruto's arms up, his side also got huger like in a inhumane way. Suddenly blonde's head threw back with a loud wail as the cock i him suddenly grow bigger, stretching and filling to the brim.

"You think you can kill the death itself, i am Anubis the god of death itself, the fact that my idiot brother didnt know, isn't surprising but i am amazed you didnt pass out from my size, you amuse me a lot , wanting me to make you mine even more."

Naruto's legs were shaking and his body trembling as he tried to catch his breathe and bearing after the sudden assault of unadulterated pleasure racking through his body. When the white spots managed to disparate from his vision he realized that he came. Untouched.

Indra chuckled caught his ears and he focused his attention on the pharaoh. The blonde omega's eyes went wide once more as he looked at the new form of indra.

Indra was huge, he looked beautiful, even with a jackal face he looked very beautiful those raven fur, with scarlet eyes looking at him with a smirk showing all his canine teeth.naruto at the same time roughing manner, had blonde trembling anew.

' getting owned by god itself, am i that lucky.' He thought as he looked at the said god who was fucking him. He trembled with want and lust, a heavy blush settled on his cheeks as his senses took clear notice of that impressive cock in him, stretching him so wide that naruto feared that rip at the sheer size of indra. The breathing quickened and he begins to leak slick in lard quantities, creating a puddle.

The two lower arms of indra grabbed his waist and raised him up. Naruto let out a chocked moaned of Indra's name when he was slide up that glorious cock, leaving only the head in.

Indra's smirk become a sinister grin and his eyes now four, shone with glee.

Naruto's chocked moan become a loud wail when indra brought him down on his cock, making th monetary to feel deep in him womb.

With Naruto's arms suspended in the air, indra used naruto as a toy and fucked him on his cock, not showing the blonde any mercy, even though he begged and pleaded with a high pitched voice.

With indra fucking so deep into him, naruto came with a squeal moments laters, his back arched. He squirts cum all over Indra's chest and the plaza god used one his hands to bring a little big to his lips.

The god hummed at the exquisite taste of the omega, relishing in his delectable taste.

Even though Naruto's body was trembling so much with overstimulation, indra was still fucking him with a precise thrusts making the blonde cry and sob due to the sensations.

With a chuckle, indra leans down, letting his tongue out and start play and Naruto's squeals increased in pitch. The alpha closed his eyes and groaned loudly as not only did Naruto's slick taste divine, the omega trying to tighten around him made him want to fuck into the blonde more.

And that he did. He fucked the omega in so many positions and speed that it didn't surprise him that he passed out now and then when it got too much. Even at that, indra kept fucking into him, using the omega for his pleasure. Once or twice, his thrusts had naruto jollying awake, the omega groaned and sobbed when he realised the indra wasn't done.

Blonde's throat was hoarse and the pleasure was bordering on pain with each passing minute.

Indra finally got his fill when sun was waking up from his slumber, shining into room with its cool rays and bathing the pharaoh in its light.

Whilst indra was mocking madara through a gem communicator, butt ass naked on the balcony, naruto laid on the bed body spasming and twitching. His hole was a gaping mess, leaking slick and Indra's thick cum, which the alpha took great pleasure in filling naruto up with and making his stomach distend with it.

The omega was gone, his eyes dazed and unseeing, he had a thin of drool trailing down corner of his lips, dripping down onto the bed.

With a smirk, which pissed off madara, indra said to the uchiha head, " thankyou for proving me a strong queen, uchiha. He indeed make a wonderful mother and a beautiful wife."

Before the spluttering alpha on the other end could reply. Indra ended the call.

With a deep chuckle, indra turned back and looked at his new queen with a possessive narrowed eyes, his grin larger with pleasure, when he knew the assassin who was send by his precious cousin was his cousin fiancé. Who becomes Indra's.

_______________

I hope you like this one shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 119 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...
92K 3.1K 27
Sasuke Uchiha is a renowned millionaire and the CEO of the leading technology company Uchiha corporations. In a world where only alphas are respected...
666K 17.8K 63
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢�...
12.6K 281 6
#narusasu #omegaverse #au #dark uzumaki clan #smart naruto Note#- I don't own naruto or any pics in the story though the plot of the story is mine.