Made To Survive ❂ Bellamy Bla...

By -CallieJay-

{{COMPLETED}} {{BOOK ONE}} "Survival isn't who you are, it's who you become." ❂ ❂ ❂... More

Playlist
1. Prologue
2. May We Meet Again
3. Shut Up Floorboards
4. God Bless Radiation
5. Don't Pout Princess
6. What Are You In For
7. We're Even Now
8. Don't Pout King
9. I'm Not Afraid
10. Sassy Pants
11. Do The Honors
12. Christmas Miracle
13. Chancellor Of Earth
14. No Problem Lace
15. Going Rogue
16. Cold Hearted Bitch
17. You Need To Get Laid
18. That's Intense
19. Tell Mommy On Me
20. These Idiots
Thank You
21. A Pissed Bellamy
22. Extremely Evasive
23. I Need You Too
24. Hey Lovebirds
25. Hell Of A Kiss
26. First To Succeed
27. Sunshine And Rainbows
28. I'm Still Here
30. Big Bad Protector
31. Little Sky Person
32. Sexually Frustrated
33. Today Is My Birthday
34. Fire The Rockets
Ask Us Anything
Q & A
Character Breakdowns
Announcement & Contest
Contest

29. Hey Handsome

5.2K 146 214
By -CallieJay-

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I started helping everyone else who was sick. By now, I was pretty much a hundred percent better. I guess Octavia was right. The virus really doesn't last long. I heard footsteps coming into the ship and someone coughing. I was the only one not currently helping a particular person, so I turned ready to help whoever was next. When I saw who it was my heart dropped to my stomach and my throat closed up making it impossible to breathe.

           "Bell?" I question sadly.

           I stood there frozen as Octavia took action. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I was scared. I was so terrified that I couldn't even tremble. I had tried so hard to keep him from getting sick, all my efforts wasted.

           "Clear some space! Lay him down." Octavia orders.

           I watch as with tears filling my eyes as she turns him to his side and blood comes spilling from his mouth. He gasped for breath when it was over. My lip was quivering, and my eyes were filled with tears. It killed me to see him like this.

"Bell, hey, big brother." I hear Octavia whisper as she took a cloth and pressed it against his forehead.

"I'm scared." I hear Bellamy admit.

A pang went through my heart. And a small sound came from my mouth. I couldn't really tell whether it was a half sob or a gasp, all I knew is my heart was being ripped to shreds seeing him like this.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." Octavia assures him.

"That's what I said to you the day you were born." He smiles.

I start to move my feet towards the two, I wanted to be with him. That's the only thing that was present in my mind.

"I know." She chuckles, "You told me that, like thousand times."

"I'm glad you're here."

"Just get some rest now, okay?"

He nods his head and his head drops to the side as he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. Octavia looked up and saw me standing a few feet away, I hadn't even realized that the tears that we're building up had fallen onto my cheeks. She stands up and holds the cloth out to me.

"I think you'll be the first thing he wants to see when he wakes up." She tells me with a small smile.

"Thank you." I say in a tone that can barely be classified as a whisper.

I take the cloth and sit with my back pressed against the wall. I lift the upper part of his body, which surprisingly enough isn't all that heavy right now, and pull him closer. His head was now resting on my lap. I took the cloth and cleaned his face that was covered with his blood. I ran my fingers through his hair while my other hand pressed the another clean cold piece of fabric against his forehead. Bea came up beside me holding out a cup of water.

"Thanks." I smile as I take a sip.

She sits down beside me, "So tell me everything." She smirks. I roll my eyes, "You can't avoid this forever plus I'm very sick, and this is how you can take care of me."

I let out a laugh, "Fine." I groan, "If it'll make you feel better."

"Oh it will." She smiles clapping her hands lightly together.

"We are together... I guess. I mean we haven't really talked about that yet." Bea smiles brightly, "On unity day, we kissed. Multiple times."

Bea lets out a pitched squeal and I hit her as Bellamy starts to stir, but he doesn't fully wake up. I let out a relieved sigh.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"We kissed a few times after that." I say quietly, "But I don't know what else to tell you since that's about it."

She slowly slides down the wall with a hand to her heart and her head, "My life is complete, the lord can take me now."

I let out a laugh and hit her arm again, but lighter this time, "Shut up."

"Didn't I tell you?" I nodded, "I told you that you two would fall in love."

My eyes widened, "We're not-I'm not." I argue.

She rolls her eyes, "Right... Sure you aren't."

I start to feel Bellamy stir. Bea gets up and makes a kissing face as she walked away. Bellamy opens his eyes and notices that he's laying on someone. He looks up and once his eyes land on me he relaxes.

"Hey handsome." I smile running my fingers through his hair again.

His eyes shut and he smirks, "Hey princess. You're looking better." He tells me opening his eyes and looking up at me.

"Not as good as you."

He lets out a short chuckle, "I must be looking drop dead gorgeous right about now."

"Something like that." I smile pressing a kiss to his forehead.

His eyes start fluttering close again, "You're perfect." He mutters but I know this is his exhausted self talking, he probably won't remember saying this tomorrow, "I don't know how I got so lucky." He mumbles before he fully falls asleep again.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I had left Bellamy to help some others. Clarke was now feeling better and Octavia was on a break. Murphy was helping but I was keeping my eye on him, Clarke says she believes in second chances but I couldn't get on board with it. Currently, I was with Elliot, Bea, and Hunter. The two were looking better but they still had a ways to go.

           "How's your boyfriend?" Bea asks me raising a brow as she sips on the water I had just brought her.

           I rolled my eyes, "Bellamy is fine, or at least he's getting there." I say looking over my shoulder before looking back to her, "He's resting."

           She nudges Elliot, "She didn't argue with me about him being her boyfriend."

           Elliot smiles, "Oh, this is good. That's progress."

           "You're in on it too?" I ask as my mouth falls open.

           "Lacey, over half of the camp is in on it."

           "Oh." I sigh.

           "Get the hell away from me." I hear Bellamy's voice from behind me boom, but it wasn't as strong as it usually is.

           "Bellamy, you're sick, okay? I'm just trying to help. Here." Murphy argues.

           I start to walk over to the two when Bellamy drops his voice, "When I get better, if you're still here-"

           "Hey, I got this one." I tell Murphy, he nods before walking away.

           Bellamy looks up to me and he relaxes. Murphy had handed me the water before walking away. So I sat beside him and handed him the water, which he took. I placed an arm on his shoulder and let my fingers play with the hairs on the nape of his neck.

           "You feeling better?" He asks me after taking a sip.

           "I should be asking you that." I smile, "But yeah, I'm feeling better."

           "That's good." He nods, "You seen Octavia?" He asks shifting closer to me, and placing a hand against my leg.

           "She was up all night helping people." I explain, "Murphy gave her a break."

           He scoffs, "Don't tell me you trust him now."

           "Trust? No." I shake my head, "Clarke is trying to get me on board with second chances, though."

           "It's almost dawn. Better get everyone inside. If we lock the doors, maybe the grounders will think we're not home."

           "Not everyone is sick." I argue.

           "Sick is better than dead." He replies harsher than usual.

           "You don't think Finn and Jasper are gonna pull it off."

           "Do you?" Bellamy asks raising his brows.

           I toy with his hairs before sighing, "I'll get everyone inside." I press my lips against his cheek, before getting up and walking outside.

           Bellamy and I were outside guiding everyone in when we heard the explosion. We turned around quickly and saw the mushroom cloud fill up the sky. You could no longer see blue, only a grey cloud.

           "They did it." Bellamy states, probably shocked like the rest of us.

           As I stared at the cloud of smoke only one thing appeared in my mind, "I am become death, destroyer of worlds." I mutter mostly to myself. I see Bellamy sending me a funny look, "It's Oppenheimer, the man who built the first-"

           "I know who Oppenheimer is." Bellamy stops me, causing a smile to creep up on my face.

           "Right." I mumble letting out a few short laughs.

           Finn and the others had all made it back with a warm welcome. Finn was taking care of Raven. So I went outside the wall, crossed off a few more tallies and adds the days. 14 dead in 25 days. I stood over the graves leaving flowers on each one but leaving a few extra for Wells. Like usual. Soon the light from torches appear around me. I don't move because I know who it is, Bellamy and his boys.

     "You're outside of the wall without a gun." He states in an almost scolding manner.

           "Who needs a gun when I have my big bad protector." I smirk, causing him to smile. I reach out for his hand which he takes and pulls me closer.

           "We need to talk about Murphy."

           "He was right about the bridge." I comment.

           "We'll see. Octavia says the mountain men are pissed, whatever that means." He shrugs.

           "I'd say it means we need as many soldiers as we can get." I sigh, "Or at least that's what Clarke says."

           "So, what, we have pardon power now?" He asks looking down to me.

"It's not easy being in charge, is it?" I raise a brow looking up to him.

I can see in the dim light a smile start to appear. He looks back over to me and kisses the top of my head, "Maybe not."

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

Alright! I won't lie I almost forgot to update today.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it's kinda short, so I'm sorry about that.

But don't worry the next chapter will be longer and I think you guys will like some of the content 😉

Question Time: What's you're favorite thing any of my OCs have said

OR

What's your favorite thing a character has said to one of my OCs?

Random Question Time: Who is your all time favorite character (book, movie, or tv show (please say what they are from))?

Mine would probably have to be...wow this is really hard, I have a lot...
-Jess Marino (Gilmore Girls)
-Bellamy Blake (do I really need to say?)
-Kol Mikaelson (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
-Raven Reyes (once again do I have to say?)
-Caroline Forbes (The Vampire Diaries)
-Barry Allen & Iris West (The Flash)
-Four/Tobias Eaton (Divergent Trilogy)
-Jonah (The Giver)
-Despereaux (The Tale of Despereaux)
Idk who else but I could go on and on...

Love you all!

•callie•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 1.6K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
15.1K 266 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
32.8K 609 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...