Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

Pumpkin Spice

2.6K 89 61
By justlikeyourstories

Honey Ilona

It has been about a month.

A month working at Malfoy CO. and let's just say that it hadn't got any easier.

I was still making small mistakes and Mr Malfoy's attitude towards me had not changed one bit. If anything, he was now more ignorant.

But on the other hand, I had gotten insanely closer to Bree and Sebastian. When I had the time to relax, I spent it with them at their office or them at my desk.

I had gotten to know Sebastian more and the small fascination had turned into a school girl crush. My eyes lit up with each word he said and my smile would instantly widen when he walked into the room.

He was kind, asked me about my day and had the decency to invite me out to places—which I never attended, I couldn't.

My Malfoy was running me into an early grave.

I hadn't seen my mother in two weeks, I had been too busy every time she had stopped by and eventually she had stopped coming and waited for me to invite her instead.

Today I was let off early since it was Halloween and I vowed that I would ask my mother over to watch a few movies like we always did.

"But he's really nice. Y'know, he opened the car door for me when I got in and out? A real gentlemen, I didn't even know they existed anymore" Bree laughed as she popped a small cherry tomato in her mouth.

"Hey—I'm a gentlemen!" Sebastian crossed his arms with a small child like pout as he leant back in his seat.

"Last time I got in the car with you, you closed the door on my ankle. I had to get stitches" Bree said in a bored expression as she gave Sebastian a stern look.

"It's not my fault you can't get into the car properly" he mumbled with a roll of his eyes.

I burst into laughter at his expression and pushed my cup of water aside.

"Anyways, plans for tonight?" Bree asked excitedly. She had told me that Halloween was one of her favourite holidays and she had been boosting about it all week.

"Taking my little sister to a pumpkin patch" Sebastian smiled "She's never been and hasn't been out of the house in weeks, too wrapped up in her studies so I'm taking her out"

"That's so nice of you" I smiled. He laughed and gave me a small wink. I pulled my head down and blushed again, like every time he looked at me.

"Cute!" Bree clapped "Honey?"

"Oh, I'm just gonna watch some movies with mum. It's always been a calm day for us" I shrugged.

"Well, I'm going out with him again—"

"Ilona" my structure stiffened at my name, turning my head slowly to see Mr Malfoy leant on the door frame of the kitchen entrance. The usual emotionless expression on his face.

I sighed and stood up "That's me" I chuckled "I'll see you two tomorrow. Have fun with your plans" I picked up my cup of water and tipped the rest down the sink before making my way towards Mr Malfoy.

Over the last month, I had found him more easier to approach. Sure, he was still an asshole to me but I figured that I'd got used to it because it didn't matter how I treated him, he would always treat me the same.

"Mr Malfoy" I smiled, stopping in front of him.

"I need you to come back from break now " he said "We have work" before I got the chance to protest, he walked away and out of my sight.

I huffed heavily and walked from the kitchen, to my desk. I shrugged my bag off my back and sat down in my chair.

Suddenly the phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes and picked it up slowly, plastering a smile on my face like they could see me.

"Hello, Malfoy Co. Honey speaking, how can I help you today?" I leant my elbows on the desk and placed my head in my hand, closing my eyes "Hm, yeah. Give me one second and I'll transfer you to someone who can help" I took the phone from my ear and transferred the call before hanging up on my end.

"Hey, Honey" I lifted my head and smiled.

"Hey, Seb" I pushed my chair back and crossed my legs "What are you doing up here?"

"Just passing through" he shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee in his hand "Also... I know I said I was going to the pumpkin patch with my sister and I was wondering—would you like to come? I mean, I know you said you had plans with your mum and maybe she could come as well—"

"No" we both spun our heads first the left and stared at the very frustrated looking Mr Malfoy "She has to stay back. It's busy and she has work to do"

"But, Mr Malfoy—" my plead was cut off with a stern stare. I shrieked back in my seat and empty my mouth shut.

"I want you in my office in 10" he said before looking at Sebastian "Don't you have work to do, Harlow?"

"Sorry, boss" he laughed and stood from his chair "Right away Captain" he smiled and solutes him. Draco rolled his eyes and disappeared back into his office "Maybe another time, Honey" he gave me a wink and small smile before walking away.

Well, there goes my plan to invite my mum over. By the time I got home, it would be too late and I didn't want her over all night—she never liked to be anyway.

I was beyond infuriated. I had finished all my work for this reason, I wanted the afternoon off and I knew that I had no more work. He was now doing this to piss me off and I didn't want to admit but it was working.

I never liked being mad, the feeling was yuck and tensed my muscles. I always told myself to breath and that it wasn't that bad but this was getting out of hand. Despite that, I knew I couldn't say anything. I needed this job but he didn't need me and there was nothing stopping him from firing me right this second.

I'm surprised he hasn't already.

I sighed and fell back in my seat, covering my face with my hands. This job was gonna kill me—no, my boss was gonna kill me.

"Ilona!" I flinched mad sprung up in my seat, remembering he wanted me in his office right about now. I stood from my seat and walked around my desk to the door.

I pushed it open and began to walk towards him.

"Shut the door" he instructed. I blinked, he never asked me to shut the door when I was in here unless Vivian was in here as well and she wasn't. She went home about 20 minutes again—most employees did.

I nodded slowly and stepped back to shut the door. Once I did, I walked towards him and stood just inches before his desk.

His finished the sentence he was writing before before stopping and looking up at me, dropping his pen. His stare made me gulp, made my skin crawl and my stomach churn.

Did I do something wrong? Who am I kidding... I always do something wrong when it comes to him.

"Sit" he nodded his head to the chair on my right. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat down, not breaking his intense eye contact.

He sat quiet for a moment. Each second that passed felt like an hour and each hour that passed, I grew more and more anxious.

"Did I—"

"How long have you been working here?" He asked. I rose an eye brow, he knows exactly how long I've been working here, why is he asking me?

"About a month" I answered nonetheless.

"Right about a month" he nodded his head and pushed his chair back. I watched as he stood up and walked behind me. I gulped and kept my gaze forwards, staring out the window and focusing on the view of London beneath us "And you haven't quit yet" I jumped slightly at his hot breath fanning my ear as he quietly spoke.

"I like my job, sir" I cleared my throat and fixed my posture to straighten a bit more "Why would I quit?"

His head continued to linger near my ear and I heard when he sucked in a breath before letting it go heavily "You are my third assistant this year. The other two were gone within a week"

I said nothing and kept my head in front. He chuckled, the sound sent a chill down my spin but I resisted the urge to flinch and kept my body still.

"I'm not gonna lie. I'm impressed" finally he lifted his head away from me and walked back around to his chair. He sat down and propped his elbows up on his paperwork "Vivian is on leave for three weeks. Until she returns, you'll occupy her post"

"But, who's gonna do my job?"

"You'll do both" he gave me a short smirk "You wouldn't have problem would you? After all, you like your job so why would you object?"

"Yes, Mr Malfoy" I sighed "Is that all?"

"Yeah, you can leave my office now" he waved me off and stuck his head back into work. I nodded and stood from my chair.

I walked out of the office and shut the door carefully behind me.

Great.

When he's an arsehole 😍🛐

Word count 1638.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.8K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...
233K 7.6K 39
Falling for your love? Well Hermione did, literally. I don't own any of these characters they belong to J.K. Rowling. WARNING!ยก!ยก THIS IS MY FIRST AN...
1.6K 22 15
You and Draco Malfoy have been dating for almost two years when bit by bit, incidents here and there happens. Draco has not been upfront with you abo...
5.7K 111 17
Francey Longbottom battles her way through Hogwarts with the power of horniness, friendship, and love! "Get on your knees Longbottom." Let em put the...