Pandora's Gift

Por Aurora-567

MHA AU omegaverse where everyone is aged up. Bakugou Katsuki X female OC Sakaki Shinzuko a formal omega UA cl... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 18

1.1K 53 10
Por Aurora-567

Now this was what Sakaki had missed and was looking forward to again. With the call made and Bakugou leading the way she was right on his heel even when he took off with his quirk into the air having no issues leaving her behind on the ground. Fucker could have at least told her were they were going but whatever she could still keep up well enough to not get ditched. Even though she had a feeling Bakugou had tried to leave her behind or he really just didn't care if she could keep up or not.

Luckily the villain attack was only a few blocks away happening in the middle of a rather busy street. Kirishima was already there, she could only assume he had been the one to originally engage the villain. And it became obvious rather quickly why he had put in a call for backup.

In the middle of the street stood a man, though his body originally looked like it was encased in a clear slime, thought with a simple glance it was easy to see the slime was acidic and eating away at street signs and whatever else it touched. Bakugou, the impatient man he was, didn't pause for a second as he started to blast the man encased in slime. But it seemed the slime was more than capable of enduring the loud and solid explosions that Bakugou fired at it.

"Red Riot what's going on?" She asked the tall mountain of a man who was breathing a little hard and seemed to be missing one of his signature red gear shoulder pads. She assumed it had been melted off. At least it seemed that hardened skin of his was able to withstand the acid but it didn't exactly help with attacking the acid as well.

"I engaged the suspect in combat. But he injected himself with a quirk enhancing drug. He's go out of control," was the simple answer she got from the red head as they both took in the sight of Bakugou trying to spot a small concentrated shot through the slime. An acidic slime was not going to be easy for the three to handle. Should they keep him in place and wait for someone else? No, the acid was eating at the street and buildings. Left alone he was going to bring a building or two down if the structures become to ate away. Even her own quick wouldn't be the best for this. She couldn't just release a poisoned gas freely in the air and hope the slime would absorb it.

"Well Dynamite is keeping him busy. Can you protect people and try to keep the slime from doing more damage and I'll start working on getting civilians out of the area?" She asked which Kirishima was happy to give a nod of his head before the two broke apart spring in different directions. Kirishima hardened his body using himself as a human shield as she made quick work of making sure people were clearing the area and getting out of buildings.

Okay barking orders at civilians and directing them away from the battle was not her idea of fun. She was really hoping to be apart of the fighting but neither her quirk or support item were ideal for this type of situation.

The dark haired woman was running down the street before a sudden movement to her right caught her eye. Dodging the best she could she still hissed softly as a small coin size bit of slime landed on her right arm burning the fabric of her suit and her skin in turn. But she was at least able to dodge the soccer ball sized glob that had been thrown at her. Turning she was quick to spot the villain eyeing her up.

"You must be the weakest if you're not fighting me," he hissed before effortlessly blocking a blow from Bakugou who was trying to stay away and fire controlled blasts at the man. Kirishima was trying to not let the acid burn through his hardened skin even though she was sure it had to be burning a little. He wasn't wrong but she wasn't about to confirm that. All the while Bakugou was yelling at the villain to focus on him. Though why would he. Clearly Bakugou wasn't a threat at the moment to him so of course he was going to target who he assumed was the weakest hero.

"You think I'm weak? That's funny coming from someone who requires the use of a quirk enhancer to take on a single hero," she called him out remembering what Kirishima had told her. Which only seemed to piss the man off as he started to shoot balls of slime at her. She could hear Kirishima's yelling at her but she didn't pay either man any attention. They had their own issues to deal with.

Her body was nimble and quick as a simple back clip allowed her to throw herself behind a car before running around the side of it trying to keep his back to Bakugou. Maybe if she kept his attention on her one of his explosions would finally be able to break through the slime like acid. Though she did have the issue of not having a clue on how to attack such a villain. His slime was clearly keeping attacks from being able to penetrate through. So she needed to find a way to get through the slime. Or maybe getting into the slime was what she needed to do? But that would be hard with how acidic the slime was. Even then was there any way to know for sure if her quirk would still work within the slime? She wasn't sure so for the time being she simply dodged the stuff trying to figure out an opening.

But it wasn't easy, trying to make sure that when she dodged nothing incredibly important was at risk of being destroyed by the slime. It was moments like this she kinda wished she had spared more often with Mina back when she was in school. This quirk was similar to the pink skinned woman's but with the quirk enhancement it was making him a bit hard to deal with even with three pro hero's taking him on. Something had to be done.

Sakaki had weighed a few ideas but the one she felt that had the best likelihood of success was also a rather risky and dangerous one. This was probably going to get her yelled at but whatever, if it brought the guy down that's all that mattered. Now all she needed to do was close the gap between them and then strike.

That may have been the hardest part as she panted softly trying to get as much air into her lunges as she could. She felt the muscles in her body ache a little from the strain of the quick and pinpoint manoeuvres she herself was performing. Extremely thankful for the beating Miruko had put her through during training that allowed her to prevent from getting hurt.

Finally she closed the gap between him and herself. The large glob of acidic slime the only thing standing between them. A wide cocky grin pulled at the man's faces as he effortlessly was able to keep Kirishima and Bakugou from coming to her aid as other globs of acid flew at them.

"What you going to do girly? Your helpless just standing there," the man sneered as he could hear her panting and could see the sweat rolling down her forehead.

"Really you think so? Because I'm about to end this," she said as she pulled back her left arm and proceeded to punch into the goop even though she could hear Bakugou and Kirishima both yelling at her. Of course the acid quickly started to intently eat away the material of her suit along her forearm. It didn't instantly sting her skin but it only took seconds before that too started to burn. But that was all she needed concentrating her quirk on that particular area of her body as she released an instant gush of poison watching the acidic slime change colour quickly.

Six seconds was all she got before jumping back, ripping her arm out of the slime before whipping the arm to her side trying to get as much acid off as she could before she tried to wipe the rest off even though it ate at the material it touched. The man now in the slime was screaming curses at her unhappy with what she had done. She had turned his acid into poison that would affect him as well unless he left the slime. Which is exactly what he did jumping out of the ball of acid he was now free game.

"Dynamite!" She barked as she noticed Bakugou trying to run to her before her yell pulled him to a stop remembering the villain as he turned as an AP shot took out the villain with ease before she found both men at her side frantically talking. Well one was talking the other was yelling.

"Can you both calm down for a moment and take a step back?" She asked softly which Kirishima did as he took a deep breath and stepped back. Bakugou did not, of course.

"What the hell were you thinking you idiot!" Of course Bakugou didn't appreciate her idea.

"Well you guys couldn't reach him in that ball of slime. Only made sense that he needed to be forced out of it. What better way than a dose of poison inside his slime," she said simply with a shrug of her shoulders though the action sent a jolt of pain through her body as she looked down at her red arm. Yeah that hurt like hell, but oh well she would be fine.

"Your a fucking dumb ass. What part of that plan was a good idea?" Was the screaming the blonde continued with as he stood there scowling and yelling at her. Of course she didn't do much more than blink her eyes at him.

"Well, did you have a better idea?" She asked back at him with an arched eyebrow. Which only made him yell louder since he didn't but he wasn't about to admit that.

"Of course I was going to blast his ass to pieces!" Yeah of course he was and look at how that had been working for him so far. She really had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the man as she then turned her attention to the police officers who had finally appeared on scene to cuff the unconscious man and start to take account of the bystanders and their reports of the attack.

"Well you did get to blast his ass now calm down," she said before watching Kirishima place a hand on his friend's shoulder trying also to calm the blonde down.

"It's fine Bakubro. We got the perp, Sakaki isn't too injured. Everything worked out in the end," of course that earned the red head a sharp glare before crossing his arms over his chest the best he could with his large gauntlets over his wrists. Still he growled, his top lip pulled back to show off his sharp teeth.

It was clear that Bakugou was still entirely unhappy as he still snapped at his friend before stepping away to go storm off. Though with him gone Kirishima could turn his own disappointing stare on her.

"He's not completely wrong. That was a really stupid move," he said before he sighed and a hand was placed on her lower back before he started to lead her towards the ambulance that had at some point arrived.

"Yeah yeah I know it was a stupid idea. But no one had the right quirk to take him on. And we couldn't just wait and hope someone else arrived," she answered back, which did have Kirishima frowning. She was right. There was only so much he and Bakugou could do against a villain like that. And that made it hard to argue with her over her decision.

Once she found herself sitting in the back of the ambulance getting her arm lathered in a salve and bandages up the two men dealt with the cops and press. Though she didn't mind either one as she was happy to not deal with either one. Though at some point she realized the afternoon was coming to an end and in a mild panic she tried to jump out of the ambulance while her arm was only half way bandaged. Which apparently grabbed Bakugou's as the paramedics proceeded to try and keep her seated. Yeah probably not the best idea to argue with a poor EMT but still Hatori would be getting out of class any minute. She needed to go get him.

"Oi! Dumb ass sit the fuck down and let them finish," was the growl she received behind her as she was trying to tug her arm away from the poor paramedics. And of course hearing that growl had her pause to look back over her shoulder at the angry blonde.

"But Hatori's done classes. Who's gonna pick him up?" She was more worried about a scared kid being ditched at school than the fact she was injured and was not done with her medical attention.

"I'll just get one of the damn extras from the agency to go get him. Now sit down!" The last two words were said with a low growl. A growl only an alpha could give off making it incredibly hard for her to disagree. Her omega shivered at the growl and yet wanted to hear it again. But she pushed that thought and the multitude of other filthy thoughts that followed it away.

"Fine," she grumbled as she pouted and let the paramedics sit her back down to continue wrapping her arm and hand up.

Once she was all wrapped up the paramedics told her how best to care for the chemical like burns her skin ended up getting from the acidic slime like quirk. Her arm still had a dull ache but she would live it wasn't as painful as it had been. Both men were standing around waiting for her as she jumped out of the ambulance and started to stroll towards them.

"Alright I'm all bandaged up and good to go. Did someone pick Hatori up?" She asked as she looked between the two men. To which Kirishima gave her a wide reassuring smile.

"Yep we had a sidekick go get him he should be at the agency now," Kirishima reassured her which was a nice weight off her shoulders as she sighed softly with a light smile.

"Well then let's get going. I'm ready to head home," she mumbled the last part though before either man could say anything she listened to her cell phone go off which drew both sets of red eyes over towards her as she blinked her eyes at them before scrambling to pull out her cell phone from one of the pockets of her utility belt.

"Hello?" She asked not even having looked at the caller ID before the soft voice that greeted her had her face light up. "Sasara!"

She had not even realized what day it was and so she was a little surprised to hear her friend's soft voice. Apparently she was standing in front of the agency she was currently working with unsure if it was the right agency. To which Sakaki was quick to encourage her that she was indeed at the right agency and told her to just go right in and feel free to wait for her as she was just finishing up and would be right over. With that the call ended and she turned her dark eyes back over to the two men who were standing there watching her.

"We'll come on then. Don't just stand there," she said, turning on her heel and started to walk towards the agency. This earned a light chuckle from Kirishima as he glanced over at his blonde friend who was very much so watching the woman walk away from them.

"Well Bakubro you heard the woman. Let's go," he said with a light chuckle as his friend glared at him before the two started to trot after the woman trying to catch up with her as she had started to speed walk back to the agency not wanting to force her friend to wait too long for her.

Reaching the agency, Sakaki nearly ran in, happy to get the chance to see her friend. Being a hero made hanging out a little hard at times so whenever she got a chance she was happy to take it and visit the other omega. Of course standing in the lobby kneeling down to talk with her son was the slender woman with short white hair. As the doors opened her eyes looked up and those icy blue eyes greeted the dark haired woman.

"Sasara!"

"Shinzuko!" The two women greeted each other at the same time with wide smiles as Sakaki walked up towards her friend.

"I hope Hatori has been a good boy," the pale haired woman said as she stood up tall before her eyes grew a little wide as she watched the two large men walk in behind her friend.

"He was a perfect angel. Oh these are the two hero's I'm currently working with. You may know them as Dynamite and Red Riot," she said pointing a thumb over her shoulder at the two men as she noticed her friend's reaction. Of course Kirishima was quick to flash a wide toothy big grin. Though he was a little intimidating, the wide sunshine smile he gave did put the omega woman at ease. Of course he was also more than happy to step beside Sakaki and offer an extremely large hand out to shake her hand.

"Sturdy hero Red Riot. But my name's Kirishima Eijiro," he said, waiting till her small hand was completely engulfed by his large calloused hand.

"Naito Sasara," she said softly, a light blush sprinkling her cheeks as she struggled to meet the large man's gaze. Sakaki noticed her friend's minor discomfort with the large man's attention.

"Kirishima here's just a ball of sunshine. The one who's grumpy over there is Bakugou Katsuki," Sakaki said happy to pull her friends attention over and away from the man even though her hand remained in his for a few seconds longer than it should have before she pulled it away and turned her attention to the blonde man who was scowling with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So you're the brat's mother?" Was the question that left Bakugou though it isn't so much of a question as it was a statement. But nonetheless the woman flinched. Was it the harsh tone or the harsh words? No one knew.

"Don't pay him any mind. Hatori has been great," Kirishima said quickly, trying to reassure the woman that his friend's rude words were not to be taken to heart. At the mention of the kids own name he was more than happy to start going off telling his mother about the great time he had with the three heroes.

Though it seemed that during her kids story the pale woman finally took in the sight of her dear friend whose arm was all bandaged up. Of course worry overcame the light haired woman.

"Shin your arm," she said even though the kid started to pout at the loss of his mothers attention.

"Oh this it's nothing. Just got a little chemical burn," the dark haired woman said with a simple smile as she held up her arm for the woman to better see. Though her words didn't exactly sooth the non hero friend as those bright blue eyes of hers continued to look at the arm with worry. The other woman wasn't a hero and all she could do was worry about her dear friend.

"Are you sure?" Of course the smaller woman was concerned.

"You worry too much Sasara. And anyways if it was an issue those two idiots would have carted my ass off to the hospital," Sakaki said, throwing a glance at the two men who still proceeded to stand around watching the two women during their little chat. Surprisingly both men had been keeping quiet. That wasn't really surprising for Bakugou. But Kirishima being quiet had the dark haired woman arching an eyebrow at the red head as he was standing there just ogling the light haired woman before him. That had a smirk tugging at Sakaki's lips seeing the red head so smitten.

"Sasara, we should go for dinner. It's been so long, and I'm sure you must be hungry. I just need to get changed and we can go eat. Maybe the guys will want to join us?" She asked, smirking as she arched an eyebrow as she looked over at the two idiots even though she knew that Kirishima was supposed to be working.

"Oh uhh sure," Kirishima was a bumbling idiot as he suddenly nodded his head. Oh what a cute idiot the red head was.

"What about you Bakugou?" Sakaki asked with an arch of an eyebrow and a tilt of her head.

"Whatever, just don't pick a crappy place," the blonde grumbled unhappy with pretty much being stuck tagging along.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.2K 116 4
Deku is a vigilante now. Katsuki is trying to find his childhood friend and Eijiro wants to stop his best friend, he knows that Katsuki's heat is nea...
41.4K 957 23
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. Katsuki Bakugo is an alpha in its bigger sense: dominating, arrogant, possessive...
93.7K 3.3K 12
Post UA, alpha Bakugo is a hard-working hero who can't stand most people, except for his best friend Kirishima. He especially hates omegas. But how w...