Loving again

Per tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... Més

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 2. when they meet
part 3 the interview
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 13. gender reveal
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 21. gender reveal
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 24. inducing labor and possible death.
part 25. photographs
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 26. Liam meets Angel

136 3 0
Per tvdumikealson

*5 weeks later*

*7AM*
*Bettys POV*
I got the girls up for school. Emily chose her own clothes and changed. I put her hair in a ponytail. Jasmine also got ready for school. I made some breakfast, we all ate and the girls got on the bus to go to school.

*later*
Me and Jughead are in bed watching a movie. Then Jughead starts kissing me. We start making out and I straddle him. He pulls my shirt off and I pull off his. He kisses me down my neck and chest. Then Angel starts crying. B:"I have to feed her." J:"ok." I get off him and get her and start feeding her. J:"and you say Emily is a cock block." B:"they both are." I say laughing. We didn't have sex yet since I had her. B:"Veronica is coming over with Liam." Liam is 1 year and 2 months old. J:"cool, when?" B:"in a few hours."

*12PM*
Veronica gets here with Liam and Archie. B:"hey baby." Liam:"hi." He could say hi and bye, but also he is at that stage where all he says is no.   B:"do you want to see your baby cousin?" L:"baby?" I bring Angel to the living room. V:"omg there my niece." Veronica takes her. Veronica kneels to Liam. L:"ba-by." V:"yes, Liam, your baby cousin, Angel." L:"cute, baby." V:"yeah she so cute." Liam touches her face. V:"you have to be gentle Liam." L:"k mama."

*2PM*
Jughead and Archie are talking. Liam is playing with Angel and Veronica is watching them. I have to get Jasmine and Emily soon. I go to Jughead. B:"I have to pick up the kids." I say straddling him. He puts his hands on my thighs. J:"do you want me to go with you?" B:"yes please." I go to Veronica. B:"you good with her?" V:"yeah, I got her." B:"thank you."

We get in the car. I'm driving and Jughead is in the passenger seat. I start the car.we are driving and I take a left turn instead of right. J:"both Emily and Jasmines schools are that way." He points. B:"I know." I smile. I drive to any empty parking lot and park the car. B:"we have time."

*smut warning*
I pull of my pants and pull down my under where and I straddle him in the passenger seat. He unzips his pants and pulls them down with his boxers. I kiss him and we start making out for a couple minutes. Then I line myself up and sunk down. B:"omg." I say biting my bottom lip. I slowly go up and down, moaning at the feeling. Omg it feels so good to finally do it again after so long. I start to go faster. He takes off my shirt and starts massaging my boobs and sucking them. I put my arms around his neck for more guidance. He knows how much I love being in control. B:"ah, juggie, this feels so good." He groans in my ear making me feel all tingly. I go as fast as I can and moaning uncontrollably. I kiss him to try to be more quiet, but thats not working well. J:"I'm going to cum baby." He says. I keep going and he cums in me. I slow down. J:"no baby keep going, you gotta let it out of you." He whispers making me melt. I go faster and he puts his hands on my waist and helps me go faster. We keep going and I can finally feel myself about to cum. I cum a couple seconds later. And we get cleaned up. I drive to the school. B:"thank you." J:"for what?" B:"I know it took me a while to cum, I dont know why." J:"yeah of course, I can't not let you, I would be a horrible person if I did that to you." B:"aw your so sweet, I love you so much." J:"I love you too, and I think it was from having a baby come out of there, that makes you that way." B:"yeah your probably right."
*end of smut*

I hold his hand with my right hand while driving with my left hand. He kisses my hand and I smile. We pick up the kids and get home. JM:"omg hi Liam." L:"hi." E:"Auntie Veronica." She leaps in Veronicas arms. Jasmine picks up Liam. JM:"I haven't seen you in a while, you getting so big." L:"I so big." JM:"yes you are." She put him down and picks up Angel, she was in a swing. L:"baby." JM:"yes Liam baby Angel."

Liam with Angel^^

We all spent the whole day together. Laughing, talking, joking, playing. It was a good day.

822 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part. 

Requests are open, I'll take Request from anyone who has some ideas on this story.

-C😘✌💋

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 35
*basically my idea for after 2x22* Archie has been arrested, Veronica is trying to tear her father down, Jughead is the new leader of the serpents, B...
48.7K 407 23
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH 45K VIEWS!!! Bughead one shots: Don't read if you don't like Smut. This is Warning! Love u guys!!!❤ #1 bugheadriverdale #1 bughe...
69.7K 858 47
Texts and smut and fluffy Not real !! FAKE
59.8K 1.6K 35
Veronica loved Archie more than ever and she already saw herself getting married to him some day in the future. On prom night though her whole life t...