๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 119 (heroes rising)

2.9K 138 687
By g_r_a_s

bruised.

tattered.

broken on the inside and out.

izuku slowly starts to creep awake.

it's bright outside. clear as day. it's daytime, and the sky is rid of the once dark clouds and spiraling winds. the clearer his vision becomes, the more izuku can see his idol, his favorite hero of all time looking down at him with worry.

"..all might?" izuku's voice is dry and cracked.

"young midoriya, sorry for the delay."

beams of sun shine down on the two. izuku's back is placed on all might's knee, letting him look at what's in front of him. rocks of all sizes are scattered everywhere along with small particles that fall from the sky. they look like sparkles, and it brings back memories of what izuku just went through.

"where's kacchan?"

"always worried about others first.." a smile comes onto all might's face. "he's hurt but," he turns around to look at the blond who's laying peacefully on the ground, still unconscious. "he'll be fine. his life isn't in danger."

you can get killed if we do that!

sorry my love. it has to be done.

"y/n.." tears start to pool in izuku's half opened eyes. "where's y/n?"

"she.." all might's smile falters. "she's been taken to the infirmary. mirko is accompanying her."

"is she..alive?"

"her pulse is very slow."

at the heart breaking information, the tears start falling down izuku's cheeks. "this is all my fault...i'm sorry all might. i let you down. i made kachaan try too hard. and i wasn't strong enough.. and that made y/n sacrifice herself.."

"you what?" all might looks down at izuku with confusion.

izuku closes his eyes and hesitates to get his confession out. all might would be so disappointed in him, he's just waiting to be shunned on. "i transferred..one for all to kacchan.."

a low, tiny gasp escapes all might's throat and his eyes widen at the new intel. "one for all?"

"if we didn't use two one for all...then nine would've defeated us.. but i don't regret it. i don't regret giving him one for all and i'm sorry..although you chose me as your successor, even though you told me i could become a hero.."

izuku looked up at all might who takes in every word said. his student sounds so broken, so lost, and just straight up disappointed in himself.

"i wanted to be able to protect everyone.. but even then, i couldn't protect y/n.. i was too weak, and she made us do our blast and sacrificed herself for everyone.."

"what do you mean..?"

"y/n and i have a move together. one where a big blast is produced. but she was told to never do our special move again. it was hurting her. but not only did we do it, we did it with kacchan while he had one for all..."

izuku's whispered voice had all might's eyes shaking in shock. he was just provided with so much information it was almost overwhelming. he didn't expect to hear what he just heard. he just thought you three were badly injured, not all these twists and turns about how you defeated nine.

but still, he looked down at izuku with the most comforting look he could muster. of course he wouldn't look at the bright side, and the dark reality was caving in on him.

"young midoriya.."

"sorry all might..sorry.." izuku's head starts to drop and his eyes start to droop. "but i.."

he passes out before he could get his sentence out, and all might puts his hand on izuku's purple one. "i don't regret transferring one for all to you either. you used it in the best way."

while all might continues to whisper words of encouragement to izuku, a red glow catches his attention. he looks down at his hand and takes it away from izuku, letting him see the infamous lines of red run across his hand. it starts to trail up his arm, then his legs and feet, and then everywhere on izuku's body.

'one for all..' all might watches as the lines take place on izuku's face. he looks back at katsuki to see no lines of one for all around him, making his eyes widen in realization. 'young bakugo must've passed out before the transformation completed..'

"all might!"

after hearing his name, said former hero looks to the side where mirko comes jumping to him. she's not alone, and accompanied by emts and military personnel's.

"mirko..how's young rai?"

"she's alive and resting, thankfully. satoshi and endeavor are gathering everyone up." she informs before looking at izuku and katsuki. "seems like your two boys need some assistance!" she says with a smile before waving over help.

---

again, izuku starts to stir awake. even brighter lights blind him and for a moment, he shuts his eyes to try and adjust. he hears constant beeping and that manages to get him up and awake. he starts to sit up, hearing the rough sheets shuffle beneath him in the process.

"careful boy. your injuries are still fresh."

"oh- recovery girl.." izuku looks at the short lady who types away on her computer. "how long has it been?"

"you kids always get yourselves into trouble." she shakes her head without taking her eyes off her computer screen. "it's only been a day."

"where's-" izuku frantically looks around the room until what he was looking for comes into view. "y/n!"

"i said be careful- oh whatever.." recovery girl shakes her head again. "they never listen. kids these days.." she says as she heads for the door.

"my love!"

"shhhh boy. she's still sleeping."

izuku freezes and starts blushing when making eye contact with mirko. she sits in a chair that's closest to your bed. with a magazine in her hand, she raises an eyebrow at izuku who has yet to look away from her. "my love?" she repeats.

"oh- i-! uh.." izuku stammers and blushes even more.

mirko's suspicious look is soon replaced with excitement as the largest smile makes it way to her lips. she slams the magazine shut and looks at izuku with sparkling eyes ready to tease and taunt. "are you her boyfriend?!"

"oh- um..yes!" izuku's voice cracks and mirko's quick to put a finger to her lips, her eyes quickly going to the side where you're peacefully resting. "sorry!" izuku says in a whisper.

"so you're izuku midoriya...y/n's said a lot about you." mirko stands up.

"oh- she talks about me?" izuku stiffens when mirko starts circling him like a predator does to its prey.

"yep. and i've been dying to meet the special one. so it's you."

'so close!' izuku gulps when feeling mirko's breath on his cheek. she narrows her eyes and backs away only to continue circling him.

"a lot of hair. pretty nappy, but oddly cute." mirko hums, tapping her finger to her chin. she goes back to circling izuku slowly and eventually stops to put a hand near her forehead to compare heights. "short, but again cute."

izuku's eyes widen when mirko moves so her face is right in front of him. "big green eyes." she then backs away with a smile, placing her hands on her hips. "you're a cutie definitely."

"u-uh.. thank you?" poor izuku's on the verge of passing out.

"so what are your intentions with y/n? nothing bad..right?" she narrows her eyes. her tone turning malicious.

"o-of course not! i love y/n!"

"love? that's cute. well then...how do you deal with her? she's a little firecracker!"

izuku calms down and close eye smiles, breathing a laugh through her nose. "she is, but that's what i love about her."

"very well..." mirko suddenly turns serious. "do you know what happened to her? her energy levels are almost in the negatives."

izuku eyes the familiar screen with fresh tears already threatening to fall. the beeping sound connected to you is so damn annoying but such a relief to hear. "we..it was all my fault."

"now that has to be a bluff." mirko crosses her arms. "tell me what happened."

"me and y/n have a special move together." izuku presses his pointer fingers together.

"what kind of move?" mirko tilts her head, her long bunny ears moving along with her.

"it's a really big blast. one that destroys everything."

"mhm. keep going."

izuku eyes your peacefully sleeping body. of course, it wouldn't be you without your sparks of lightning surrounding you. you're alive, and in one shape, which makes him smile small. at least there's some hope.

"we always used this. whenever we fought together," izuku reminisces to every single time you've done this move. the first time you two ever did it, which was the sports festival; the first time you properly tested it out, which was the training camp; then muscular; the nighttime training; overhaul not once, but twice; gentle criminal; and now. "we did this and it always did the job of taking down whatever was our target."

"mhm."

"that was until it suddenly started to have an effect on her. and not a good one. she got hurt- was hurting since it first happened and we saw that her energy levels were dropping significantly. she was put on strict rules to never do this move again."

"and you guys still did it?" mirko purses her lips.

"yeah.." izuku sighs in disappointment. "and not just that, we had someone else with us, so it was basically double of what she shouldn't have taken in the first place."

"kids are so reckless these days..sounds to me like this a move that should've been tested and experimented a lot before beginning to even attempt. "mirko shakes her head. "but with the kid," she looks at you. "her pulse is slow, and her life levels as a whole are just low." mirko looks at izuku with a subtly solemn expression. "she's not in a coma, but we don't know how bad her state is. she could be paralyzed for all we know."

"it's all my fault." izuku drops his head. "i shouldn't have been so weak.."

"i don't think that's the factor kid. it's the fact that you knew it was a bad decision, and you still did it."

"i tried talking her out of it- well not really that well." izuku clenches his fist. "but if we were able to take down nine the way we first intended, then she wouldn't have made the decision. it seemed like there was no other way."

"so it was her idea?" izuku nods at mirko's question. "well that's not surprising.. but now your actions will have consequences. it'll be a miracle if she were to even move her legs."

don't say that! it's y/n! she must've found a way out by now!

newsflash you fucking twat: she's not- fucking god or something where she just magically finds her way out of everything! if you were there for her like you said you'd be, she wouldn't have to be in this position!

before the tears even have a chance to fall off izuku's face, a low, high-pitched sound of something seemingly powering up catches his attention. not just him, but mirko too, telling izuku it wasn't just him hearing things.

both of them look at you and are appalled to see lines of red running around your body.

it's glittery, and starts to take its place on every part of your body. your lightning disappears as a whole, letting the red lines of glitter take over completely.

izuku's eyes widen and his breath gets caught in his throat.

"i better get a doctor." mirko looks scared at the sight of you. "stay here kid, and don't let anything happen." she says before she guns for the door.

that leaves izuku with you, and he just lets his tears fall as he watches you. he's stunned, and frozen in place.

'one for all...it has to be.'

his eyes shake back and forth the longer he looks at you. 'but.. how?' izuku takes slow steps towards you. 'i didn't give her one for all..and neither did kacchan..'

'so how does she have it?!'

minutes before..

your eyelids slowly started to lift.

you were expecting to maybe wake up in a hospital room, outside, or in someone's arms.

preferably izuku.

but instead, you were met with a white void.

you closed your eyes and lowered your head. you weren't dead, you knew that much.

but you knew were you were before.

you knew what you had just went through.

and you weren't in a white void ever.

a 'swoosh' sound made you snap your head back up and you were soon met with a familiar sight.

10 figures.

nana was revealed from the bunch first. the line started at the left, the static slowly dissolving and revealing whom was standing there. were the three mystery figures gonna reveal themselves?

"you have it within you."

the yellow static started dissolving.

your eyes widened when the figure behind it was finally revealed. why you didn't immediately assume it was him when you first spotted his two infamous hair antlers?

you didn't know.

but now that made the pieces fall like a game of tetris.

'it's all might..' you look at the young version of the former number one hero up and down. he actually had white irises once upon a time. it makes you wonder what happened that made them turn black. his ocean blue eyes stare right ahead. they seem to not even acknowledge you. it's like he doesn't even know you're there.

'wait...have what within me?' nana's words had just hit you in that moment.

"you must protect him."

the figure at the end of the line. the green one.

it started revealing itself.

it started at the feet, revealing cherry red sneakers. the more it went up, the more a green costume was getting exposed.

your heart stopped.

it was a short figure for a reason.

and he was at the end for a reason.

'izuku!' you honestly thought the static preventing you from moving was gonna disappear you jerked yourself so hard towards him. it was indeed him. in contrast to the others, his eyes were closed. your eyes started shaking as you stared at him in worry and concern. you knew he wasn't gonna get hurt, but you were still shaken to the bone by seeing him.

'what's going on..i want out!' you would've done anything to wake up in that moment. you didn't know what was going on, and you were starting to get overwhelmed. maybe it was seeing izuku, but you felt like crying and screaming. you felt like throwing a tantrum and looking like a maniac to escape this.

you didn't want any of it.

"but you're not alone."

'stop! stop!' your eyes reluctantly honed in on the last covered figure.

the white one.

you on the inside was having the fit of a lifetime. you were screaming, thrashing, doing anything you could possibly think of that could relive your fear and stress. the dissolving process was slow with the last figure, and you already knew who was going to be revealed.

but you didn't wanna see her.

'get me out! wake up!'

the static started to dissolve and by now it was up to the figure's knees. you felt trapped, helpless, forced to do this thing you didn't wanna do.

but then the static on you started to dissolve.

your breath was caught in your throat as you slowly but surely started gaining movement. your process was happening way quicker than the white figure and before you knew it, you were completely free.

"izuku!" you yelled out loud. you wasted no time in running to him despite knowing the white figure had revealed its identity. you tripped up on your own feet and fell to your knees but it was a minor setback and you were quickly to your feet again.

you had finally reached him and outstretched your arms to give him a hug. you didn't know if he was even alive. this was the first time you've seen him since everything that happened with nine. you just wanted to be in his arms.

you thought you were gonna be able to cry on him, but instead you fell to the floor.

he was transparent.

"no..no." you looked at the ground below you. your hands were a blur and maybe that was an outcome of your present state. you couldn't comprehend shit that was happening.

you thought that you were seeing things, but your vision cleared just enough for you to see those red lines run around your hand again.

of course you were being contradicted because why fucking not.

it was glittery- just as glittery as last time, and you heard the sound of it powering up.

that low but high-pitched sound.

just like izuku's quirk.

now that only made you go crazier. you felt like you were an insane patient inside a mental asylum, trapped and incapable of getting help. it's not like you could anyways. there's no one here that could possibly assist you, and the only person you'd want help from is a fucking ghost.

'it's one for all..why do i have it?' you were on your knees and stared at your palms in bewilderment. sweat was dropping from your face, some even falling onto your palms.

but even if you were going quite literally berserk, there was one thing that did manage to catch your attention.

and that was that no one seemed fazed about your actions.

you heard nana speak again, but you weren't in the right mind to take what she said into consideration. hell, you didn't take the last three phrases into it either.

but even though it was very much clear you weren't listening, even though you were dead set on crying right at izuku's ghostly feet, even though you were swiping your hands only for them to swipe through him like some type of hologram, even though you were looking at one for all on your palms and putting all of your attention on it,

nana kept talking.

she kept talking like you were still standing. like you never even moved in the first place. she kept talking like she thought you were listening.

even though she should've been able to tell that you weren't.

so as you felt yourself start to disappear, you realized one thing.

that these 'dreams', were like a pre-recorded tape.

izuku's mind runs wild with theories.

'the blast we've been doing... is that just me giving her my power? no..it can't be. 'cause then it'll be draining to me..not her.'

after what seemed like an eternity, the red lines disappear and suddenly, your eyes start to crack open. for the thousandth time, izuku's eyes widen. he feels paralyzed but at the same time feels like he's about to jump off the walls when seeing your white and gray eyes. the eyes he's grown to love and the eyes he's sworn to protect.

it makes more tears fill his eyes.

"my love!"

you suddenly get crushed in a hug.

"uh-" you keep your now wide eyes glued to the ceiling, green hair now in your vision.

"i'm so sorry.." izuku sobs into your neck. "i wasn't strong enough, and you almost died!"

you push him up and off of you so he's staring down at you. with your resting face, you scan his tearful face before raising an eyebrow.

"who are you..?"

izuku's heart literally stopped.

his ears started ringing as he stared down at you like a broken record. he was completely frozen like a statue and tried to get past the fuzz and static that was overtaking his entire body.

'no..' he stares down at your quizzical expression with shaking eyes. it isn't until a sly, growing smile makes its way to your face that he stares down at you with confused tears pricking his eyes.

you lose your composure and burst into laughter. not wanting to scare him even more, you quickly pull yourself together. "i'm just kidding." you say before softly running your hands in his hair and pushing it back to expose his forehead.

"hi baby." your tone is the sweetest and softest it's ever been. you've never been happier to see his face.

izuku's mouth opens and he stammers to come up with words. he lets his tears fall as he stares down at you in betrayal. "i-"

"i love you izuku." you smile softly.

the only thing he could do was slowly lean down and connect your lips. you continued to laugh into the kiss, softly playing with his green locks in attempt to comfort him. you feel bad, but you just had to.

"why..why would you do that? please never do that again." izuku whispers with his lips still on yours.

"i'm sorry. i saw the chance and i took it."

"i love you so much.." you feel his tears touch your cheeks. "i- i'm so sorry.. i was too weak and-"

"stop talking." you whisper before softly kissing his forehead.

"y-you're alive.."

"that's talking, izuku. just stay quiet." you hold his head to your chest. this was what you needed after witnessing what you just witnessed. you wanted nothing more than to be in his arms. he's alive, and not transparent, so you smile softly and listen to his attempts to stop crying. he hiccups and sniffs into your boobs before resting his cheek on them, making you sigh quietly.

and with that...

"kid!" mirko bursts open the door with medics by her side.

everything was taken into the professionals hands.

"it's truly a miracle that you're moving the way you are.." a doctor looks at you with surprise.

"so what does that mean..?" you ask with a bit of hope in your tone. "can i still be a hero?"

the doctor laughs softly before looking at you with a reassured smile. "of course kid."

you and izuku look at each other with grateful smiles. the heroes in the room, including mirko, endeavor, your dad, and some of your friends including katsuki and shoto all sighed a breath of relief.

izuku ended up keeping one for all, as katsuki passed out before the transformation could finish. i ended up recovering just fine with nothing major, and could continue to pursue my dreams of being a hero.

you thought this was the end of you and izuku. but now as he spins you around in his arms, you're glad it's not. you're glad everything turned out okay.

everyone thought it was a miracle but... i know there was more behind it.

that dream still lingers in your mind obviously as you enjoy the comfortable, relaxing silence in izuku's arms. you still have goosebumps about it, but now that you're where you wanna be with who you wanted to see, you don't let it faze you.

you know who the white figure is, and you just know she's the reason why you turned out okay.

everyone in class got help from the heroes and military. the people who needed medical attention got the best of it. any villains were taken under custody and the inhabitants of the island were very grateful towards us.

with a bandage on your head, you smile small at the sight of your classmates in the professional's arms. some send you a thumbs up while others give you a lazy smile.

"y/n! thank you so much for saving me back there!" uraraka bows at a ninety degree angle in front of you. "i was too reckless, and i'm sorry i was nothing but a burden!"

"oh i would never think of you as a burden, uraraka. you know that."

that's when said girl lifts herself up to look into your eyes. you stare at her with your resting face, which can be bone chilling to those who aren't familiar with it.

but the same look is always in your eyes.

you always spit the truth, even if it's harsh.

and to that, uraraka close eye smiles.

"i do. thank you, y/n."

"hey kid. you doing alright?" out the corner of your eye, you saw huge red wings approach you, and that made you stiffen.

yeah..maybe everything was worth it in the end.

you internally squealed when seeing hawks talk to you. he was in the flesh. real. standing, talking, and paying attention to you! you were playing it cool by releasing your normal demeanor and dismissing his concern by reassuring it was nothing and that you're fine. you saw the obnoxious glint in his eyes the entire time he was with you however, and you knew to hunt down whoever ratted you out and snitched to him.

"she's such a fan girl.." izuku sighs.

"we might've put a word in to him that he has a fan here." mirko snickers at izuku's down expression. her, izuku, shoto and katsuki watch as you feel his large red wings with shining eyes.

"you like mount lady though, don't you?" shoto asks. "what's wrong with her celebrity crush?"

"i-" izuku deflates. "you're right i guess.."

i was reunited with others as well..

"daughter!"

"huh- oof." you stiffen when your dad pulls you into a bone crushing hug.

"i- so worried- you can't- stop being reckless- stop!"

your dad's words were incoherent at this point, and you just sighed in irritation as he hugged you tight.

"shoto! stop getting into trouble!"

you got a laugh out of it though.

you looked at shoto who wanted to be anywhere but where he was right now. endeavor yelled and sobbed as he also hugged
his son tightly. your dads even went to the extent of pulling each other close, resulting in a group hug between you four.

you and shoto made eye contact from inside the claustrophobic space. your eyes widened in annoyance and he just shook his in irritation with his eyes half lidded.

katsuki got the treatment he needed along with izuku and i. it was just us three as we had sustained the most injuries, and had gotten a very unwanted scolding about being too reckless.

"i handled one for all better than you."

you and izuku look at each other and deadpan at his words.

katsuki of course remembers everything that happened beforehand, that includes the transfer, and now izuku will never hear the end of it. big mistake, my love.

"dad!"

a few days later katsuma and mahoro were able to be reunited with their father who was in the hospital due to his interaction with nine.

you and izuku smile small when seeing the two kids run to their father. he bends down to their height and opens his arms, making his kids jump into them. with a joyful laugh, the dad stands up and gives many apologies along with love.

"you wish that was you huh?"

you and izuku snap your heads to katsuki who speed walks away from you two. he turns his head to the side so you two can see his smirk, making you roll your eyes.

he's been a bigger asshole then usual, but i can see he's relived that everything turned out okay. despite the comments towards izuku, i can tell he views him slightly differently after his attempted sacrifice. maybe being a dick is just his way of showing he cares though.

"deku!"

"y/n!"

as for izuku and i's relationship with katsuma and mahoro..

you and izuku turn around and smile softly when seeing katsuma and mahoro making their way to you two.

"katsuma, mahoro, what are you two doing here?" izuku asks as you both bend down to their height. they keep running until they jump into your arms when they're close enough.

"woah- okay okay." you say while laughing, holding a grinning mahoro in your arms. you and izuku look at each other and he smiles, making you smile more.

"we have children" he mouths.

"what?" you mouth back.

"we're parents. we had children together." he mouths back with a smirk.

you roll your eyes at him and shake your head, trying to fight back a smile. you look back down at mahoro who climbs out of your arms and stands in front of you. katsuma does the same as you and izuku stand up and dust yourselves off.

"thank you again!" katsuma cheerfully says.

"well it's what heroes do." you say with a small smile.

"ask them!" katsuma horribly whispers to his sister. mahoro giggles and sneaks a glance at you and izuku, making you two raise an eyebrow at her.

"is there something wrong?" izuku finally asks.

"i heard you two are dating!" mahoro says in excitement. she and katsuma eye you two with a large smile while you and izuku look at each other with wide eyes.

"who told you that?" izuku looks back down at the two kids.

"he did!" katsuma points behind him. you and izuku look at the doorway behind him just in time to see a blond tuff just turning the corner. you both look at each with knowing looks before shaking your heads and looking back down at the kids who are awaiting your answer.

"well, if you really want to know..." izuku starts, and you suddenly feel your hand get grabbed, making you look down. you see izuku's fingers slowly locking with yours so you don't hesitate and lock yours as well.

"we are together." he says with a happy smile. you also smile and nod in agreement, making katsuma and mahoro look at your hands before they look at each other with shining eyes.

"so you're like mommy and daddy!" mahoro says.

"and mommy has daddy's last name!" katsuma adds.

"so does that make you mrs. midoriya?"
mahoro asks you.

you feel your heart skip a beat at the name and you rub your neck with your other hand. "well i wouldn't-"

"not yet-"

"stop it." you cut a smirking izuku off and hit his chest. he lets out a small chuckle and you just shake your head. "maybe in the future. time will tell." you reply to mahoro. "but do you have anything to say..?"

you raise your eyebrows at mahoro, ready for the words to spill out her mouth like an oil spill. she yelps but then deflates. she was an asshole to you guys before, and of course she regrets it after seeing the way you three sacrificed yourselves for her and katsuma's safety. you guys are just teenagers, and she thought you were incapable of protecting her.

but after she saw the way you put everything on the line without hesitation, she puts her pride aside and realizes the least she can do is apologize. "i'm sorry for the prank i pulled and everything i said.."

you bend down to her height with a small smile. this girl is a literal reincarnation of katsuki bakugo. the actions, the words, the harshness, stubbornness, and the inferiority complex she has yet to discover.

you only see katsuki in her.

and to that, your eyes shine.

"you're very mature for your age, mahoro."

said girl looks up at you, mouth already parting. "how did you do it?"

"hm? do what?"

"take down the villain? he was so strong.." the first time you went up against nine, you lost. how come you came out victorious the second time? it's not like you had anything different as it was still you, izuku and katsuki who went up against him.

"with enough determination to make things right."

"that's not what i meant.." mahoro mumbles.

"being physically strong...?" you gave her a more realistic answer.

"no..how did you take him down? how did you fight in the front lines?" she stares into your multicolored eyes.

at that question, everything had once again clicked.

why do you hate heroes so much?

now you get why she seemed to have a vendetta against you.

..none of your business.

and why her eyes had subtly shined when not just seeing you in a hero costume, but jirou and uraraka.

"because i chose to."

and so, the day came that we had to leave.

"crazy to think we have to go back to our normal lives after this eventful predicament, huh?"

carmine eyes drift to the side. the wind pushes your hair back as you lean forward against the boat rail. only you and katsuki stand at the top quietly, thinking of what could've been if even the slightest thing was done differently.

"...there is no normal with our lives, speedy."

you fiddle with your fingers that overhang the railing. you find yourself fiddling with your sliver ring as you reply to his statement. "i guess you're right, but i don't suppose it's everyday you get handed society's strongest quirk."

"what a waste of a user..i handled it way better." that's a lie and he knows it.

"i don't know. the way you were whining about your precious arms makes that a pending statement."

once again, his eyes side eye you. you continue to stare off into the distance after your comment, resting face and all.

and that makes katsuki look ahead of him with his resting face as well.

"eat shit."

you two went quiet after that, both of you mentally agreeing you had talked to each other enough. you wanted to say more, and ask if he was holding up okay, but you held against it. you know he would give his usual narcissistic answer, and you knew the silence after that would be awkward.

but you didn't know katsuki bit his tongue hard to refrain from asking if you were okay. maybe you would've made fun of him, and it was going to hurt his feelings. he genuinely wanted to check up on you.

"we're already saying goodbye to this island, huh?"

you turn your head to the side to see izuku approaching you two. this experience has definitely brought you three closer- more than you already were. things were said and shocking feelings were expressed. it puts you three in a slightly weird and awkward situation.

"i'm glad." katsuki looked away from izuku who put his hands on the railing in the space between him and you.

the boat honked its abnormally loud horn and dark smoke escaped from the pipe at the top. the water it was sitting on started thrashing, signaling its take off. the wind blew everyone's hair away as they stared at the island they fought a huge battle on. you, izuku and katsuki were silent. so silent that you heard the yells of goodbyes and wishes from your classmates below.

"is it okay for us to leave without you saying bye to those brats?" katsuki asked. he himself didn't care for the children as much, but could tell you two had a purpose with each of them. more izuku than you, and you more than him, but that doesn't mean he didn't care for them at all.

"we got to say some things..but the main message wasn't delivered.." izuku said with a content smile. "but it's fine. i'm sure they'll understand."

"hey! hey!"

a child's voice, obviously, had caught your attention. katsuki turned his head while you and izuku looked up. the sight of little katsuma and mahoro running alongside the huge boat piped all of your interests.

"deku!"

"bakugo! y/n!"

you three hummed at the call outs for your names while the two kids held onto their sun hats with one hand and waves goodbye with the other.

"thanks for protecting us!" they shouted in unison.

"deku!" izuku's eyes trained onto the small boy that shouted out his name. "i'll become strong! i'll protect my dad and sister! i'll become a hero like you, bakugo and y/n!"

you only just realized they never learned your last name.

"y/n!" you looked at mahoro who was switching her gaze between you and katsuki. "can i ever be someone like you? i'll try my hardest!"

at that, you and katsuki smirked and izuku smiled. "i won't forget those words, damn brats." the blond spoke first.

"katsuma!" izuku yelled as loud as he could. his next words were genuine, and it made him look back on all his progress. oh how far he's come with being a hero.

all might inspired him.

and now izuku's inspiring this little boy who's just like him.

so he tells katsuma the same exact thing he was told when he had first started having hope.

"you can become a hero!"

and god was it a beautiful parallel.

"mahoro!" after katsuma stood still with shining eyes, you thought it was an appropriate time to tell mahoro the words you've been meaning to tell her from the moment you figured out who she really was.

how did you become a hero?

how did you fight in the front lines?

that question was directed to you and only you for a reason.

not izuku.

not katsuki.

you.

and right now,

"it's y/n rai! and girls can become heroes too!"

you left her standing with shining eyes.

'y/n rai..' all of her encounters with you suddenly flashed back into mahoro's mind as tears ran down her cheeks. she knew she wanted to be a hero, but she had her doubts simply because she was a female.

she knew her brother would make a fine hero.

but could she ever?

she never told him about her hidden dreams. it wasn't only a hero she wanted to become, but she wanted to be an action hero.

someone who fought the main villain head on.

someone who fought in the front lines.

she knew females practically stood on the side lines while the male took the glory in the main fight.

mahoro didn't want that.

and she noticed that the females of your class did just that. stood by and let the males take the fights.

but then there was you who came into her life and changed her entire perspective.

so after seeing you hold your own with two boys against the main villain, she has her heart set on who she wants to be.

"we'll wait for you at u.a!" after izuku yells that to katsuma and mahoro, you three wave to them. izuku's more enthusiastic than yours and katsuki's, but the message was there for you two as you also sent a smirk their way.

the two kids stared at the disappearing boat in silence, your words lingering in their mind.

it'll be a while until they end up at your level.

but they smile determinedly because they know you believe in them.

elsewhere...

amongst the flowery field, a gooey, nasty looking black liquid formed. it didn't take long for someone to step out of it; a female with long, brown hair and piercing gray eyes that darted around her surroundings. her outfit consisted of an all black, matte jumpsuit that covered her entire body, leaving just her head and face visible. the outfit itself had crème colored bandages wrapped around the body. they were tattered and filled with holes. on her back was a black, metal compartment in an x-formation. two katanas fit snugly in the spaces, the silver engraved design on the handles catching the shine of the sun.

her all black, thigh high heels stepped onto the ground, the matte black fabric standing out amongst the bright color greatly. the thick heel crushed the flowers beneath it as emiko looked at what was left of nine.

"so you're still alive.." she stated with a stultified tone.

that's when nine started to look up. he was twitching as if doing a simple action such as lifting his head was the hardest task in the world. his white hair covered his face, standing out clearly against his purple- almost brown skin that looks dried, similar to those pruny raisins or how your skin would look if you were in the bathtub for too long.

"dexima.." his voice was hoarse.

"you had a great opportunity." said villain stands not far from nine who's desperately crawling towards her. it's simple amusement at this point, as now he's been defeated. he's weak, and no longer taken seriously by the league of villains.

"just..a little..."

"don't worry." emiko starts to near to nine. "i will fulfill your dream."

the closer the two got to each other, the more emiko's eyes dulled.

"it only takes one leader..." nine spoke angrily. tough talk for a beat up guy crawling on the ground.

he started to reach out to emiko but she was quick to face palm him harshly, making him freeze. "that's right. it does only take one. you were given a simple task to take out someone half your age, and you failed."

"that girl..and her friends..have something insane within them.."

"oh i know she does." nine's eyes widen from between emiko's fingers. his face started going gray, then his entire body. while he was taking his last breath, he kept his stare on emiko who looked at him in disinterest. "which is why you're no longer of importance."

he was only a pawn in this. he never had any real authority and only now did nine realize that. he was a simple plastic piece to a game board that just got pushed off. everyone said 'no biggie' and continued on with the game.

emiko smirked.

"that leader isn't you, and never will be. rest easy now, nine."

nine decayed to dust, and emiko let out an evil chuckle as she stood up. "what a waste of time.." she said to herself after calming down, her worn out bandages swaying in the direction of the wind.

"i'll take her out myself." her eyes narrowed at where nine was previously laying. "enough of the games, it's time to get serious."

she stared at the white boat that was moving along the water. she knew you were on there, and who you were on there with, it made her smirk sickly.

nabu island?

yes ma'am. that's where my classmates and i are heading this weekend.

"and it all begins with our u.a traitors."

random fact/head cannon:

kaminari and rai have caused multiple blackouts in the dorms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
137K 3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...
17.9K 995 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
48.6K 973 29
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...