The Dangers-chapter 1

By nayliafolo16

This story is for my Henry Danger fans. This story isn't a usual fanfiction like the others, I kind of remade... More

1.Everything Begins-pt.1
1.Everything Begins-pt.2
1.Everything Begins-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.1
2.Best Friends-pt.2
2.Best Friends-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.1
3.Danger Secrets-pt.2
3.Danger Secrets-pt.3
3.Danger Secrets-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.5
3.Danger Secrets-pt.6
3.Danger Secrets-pt.7
3.Danger Secrets-pt.8
4.The Kiss-pt.1
4.The Kiss-pt.2
4.The Kiss-pt.3
4.The Kiss-pt.4
4.The Kiss-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.2
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.3
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 1
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 2
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.2
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 1
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 2
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 3
9.The New Kid-pt. 1
9.The New Kid-pt. 2
9.The New Kid-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 1
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 2
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 5
12.The Truth-pt. 1
12.The Truth-pt. 2
12.The Truth-pt. 3
12.The Truth-pt. 4
12.The Truth-pt. 5
Update

7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.1

13 1 0
By nayliafolo16

Henry was peacefully sleeping when the beeping of his watch woke him up.-"Kid! You have to run now! Emergency!"-Ray was yelling when Henry answered.-"Ray. It's 2 in the morning. What's happening?"-Henry said yawning.

"The Town hall! The vice mayor's niece!"-Ray was panicking.-"Ray, Ray. Calm down and tell me what's happening."-Henry said in a sleepy voice.-"The vice mayor called and said that his niece was kidnapped! You and Ally have to go there!"-Ray explained quickly.

"Fine. I'll call Ally and we'll go there."-Henry said and hung up. He got out of bed and took his phone from the charger to call Ally.-"Come on Ally, pick up."-he was mumbling.

"Hi, it's Ally. I can't answer to your call right now so just leave a voicemail or call me back later. Bye!"-the voice said.

"Is her phone turned off? I'll call her on her watch."-he said and called by his watch.-"She's not answering. She's probably asleep, I'll go to her house and wake her up."-he mumbled. He took his gums, blew a bubble and transformed. He went out through the window, climbed down the tree and ran to Ally's house.

When he arrived to her house, he tried to call her again but she didn't answer.-"Then I'll sneak in your room through the window, Ally."-he said walking to the tree next to her window.-"I hope I'll get out of this alive."-he said and climbed on the tree.

Luckily, her window was open so it was easy to walk in.-"Of course she's sleeping. Who goes to the Town Hall at 2 a.m."-he whispered to himself and knelt down next to her bed.-"Ally. Ally, wake up. There is emergency."-he whispered-"Ally?"-he shook her shoulder slightly.

Ally slowly opened her eyes and when she saw him, she started screaming. She punched and pushed him on the floor, then she jumped out of bed and with her powers opened a little hidden cabinet behind a picture and got the blaster out of it. She pointed it at Henry while her hands were shaking and her breathing was heavy.

"Ally, it's me, Henry."-he lifted his hands up.-"Shut up or I'll blast you!"-she yelled. He ran to her, broke the blaster out of her hands and covered her mouth pushing her against the wall.-"Sh... Ally, it's me, Henry. Are you blind!?"-he whispered.

"Henry!"-she moved his hands and whispered-"Are you insane!? You scared the soul out of me!"-she whisper-yelled.-"Sh... Be quiet!"-Henry whispered and covered her mouth again-"We have to go to the Town Hall. Something happened to the vice mayor's niece."-he whispered and then they heard Molly running to Ally's room.

"Ally!"-Molly opened the door on what Henry just turned his head around-"I heard screaming! What happened!?"-she said panicking. When she turned the light on, she saw Kid Danger holding Ally pinned against the wall and covering her mouth.

"What is happening here!? Kid Danger!?"-she was standing there looking at them confused. He looked at Ally in a little panic and Ally gave him a death stare.-"Ally? Explain what is happening here."-Molly said in a strict voice.

Ally moved Kid Danger's hand of her mouth and moved from the wall.-"I'm listening. What is Kid Danger doing in your room at 2 in the morning holing you pinned against the wall covering your mouth."-Molly said and glared at her then at Kid Danger.

Ally looked at him then back at her mom.-"I'm listening. I know you used to be obsessed with him but I think you went too far. Will you explain this situation?"-Molly was now madder than before.

"Maybe Kid Danger wants to explain this situation because I have no idea what is he doing here."-Ally said and looked at Kid Danger with a sarcastic look.-"Okay. Kid Danger please explain. What are you doing in my daughter's room at 2 in the morning?"-Molly looked at him.

"You know Mrs., your daughter has to come with me. That's why I'm here."-he smiled.-"Why does she have to go with you?"-Molly looked at Ally confused.-"She did something."-he said walking towards Ally and tied her hands behind her back.

"What? What are you doing?"-Ally said looking at him confused.-"What did she do!? Ally!"-Molly yelled and glared at Ally.-"Don't worry, it's nothing serious."-Kid Danger said calmly.-"But why did you tie her hands?"-"So she will listen to me and won't escape."-he said and smiled at Ally ironically.

"She'll listen to you. She'll do anything for you."-Molly smiled at him.-"Really?"-"Yes, I remember when she was sure that she'll marry you one day."-Molly laughed and Ally looked at her mad and blushed.-"Seriously!? You told Henry and now you're telling Kid Danger!?"-Ally yelled.

"Really?"-Kid Danger smiled-"Don't worry, I won't propose without your permission."-Kid Danger winked at Ally.-"If you're asking me, you have it."-Molly said while Kid Danger was walking out the room with Ally.-"I'll throw up."-Ally rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry Mrs., I'll bring your daughter back."-Kid Danger said.-"Okay. Ally, please don't do something stupid."-Molly said while they were walking down the stairs.-"Oh my God."-Ally rolled her eyes.

"Come on. I won't hurt you. And what was your name?"-Kid Danger put his hand on her shoulder.-"Ally."-she glared at him.-"Good night, Mrs.!"-Kid Danger said before they walked out the house.

"Okay, what is your problem?"-Ally said madly when they walked out.-"Just be quiet and blow a bubble, we have to go to the Town Hall!"-he said while untying her hands and Ally took out her gums and blew a bubble.

"We could've just sneak out of the window."-she said while they were walking to the Town Hall.-"You screamed and woke your mom up."-"Because you showed up in my room at 2 in the morning."-"You're the one who's not answering the calls. I called you on your watch and your phone."-"Really? When?"-she took her phone out.

"Before I headed to your house."-"Okay, my bad, I'm sorry."-"Apology accepted, Mrs. Danger."-he smiled whispering on her ear.-"Do you want to get home with all your bones in one piece?"-she said and gave him a death stare.-"Okay, okay. I won't mess with you. I'm still scared of you so I won't."-he said and Ally laughed.

When they got to the Town Hall, there were 3 police cars and the ambulance.-"I hope that nobody's dead."-Girl Danger mumbled. They walked in and went to the vice mayor's office. They saw him sitting on a chair full of bruises and his nose was bleeding.

"Somebody beat him up quite bad."-Kid Danger whispered.-"I wish it was me."-Girl Danger mumbled and walked past Kid Danger.-"You're crazy."-he whispered and went after her. They walked to the vice mayor who was surrounded with nurses and doctors.

"I'm sorry but you can't go to the vice mayor."-one of the nurses stopped them.-"We have to ask him questions, he called us here."-Kid Danger said.-"Dangers! Come here."-the vice mayor called them. They walked past the nurse to him.

"Can you tell us what happened?"-Kid Danger said.-"My niece and I were here when this group of guys came here. They beat me up when I tried to protect my niece and took her."-he explained.

"The night gang. I knew it."-Girl Danger turned her head to Kid Danger.-"This happened for the fifth time this week and it's not the first week this is happening."-the vice mayor said.-"Yeah, we're working on it."-Kid Danger said.-"You guys have to save her!"-"Us or just Kid Danger since I'm in his way."-Girl Danger looked at him and crossed her arms on her chest.

"That was very... honest."-Kid Danger said under his breath.-"Are you going to answer my question so I can know if I have to save your niece."-she said sarcastically and the vice mayor looked at her not saying anything.

"Okay, come with me."-Kid Danger said and pulled her by her upper arm.-"You should watch your mouth. You're saying too much."-he whispered.-"I'm asking simple questions. I mean, he's the one who said I'm in your way so I have to know."-"Ally, you're too sassy. You're too mean to a 60-year-old man who is on a bigger position than you as a 16-year-old."-he whispered.

"Oh, so you're okay with that he hates me and doesn't want me here?"-"No, I'm not but... okay you're maybe right but again. Do you have any idea what he can do to you? He controls everything in Swellview."-"Are you forgetting something? I'm Dr Dark's lost daughter and I'm the one with very strong powers."-she whispered.

"Just chill down."-he said and went back to the vice mayor.-"You don't have a comeback sentence?"-she said smiling ironically and went after him.-"Yes, Girl Danger, you're saving my niece, too."-the vice mayor said.

"Oh, you're not the one who's deciding am I going on a mission or not. Even if you said no, I'd still go. I just asked that to see what will your answer be."-she said and sarcastically smiled.-"Just save my niece."-he said.-"Yeah, we will. Let's go Girl Danger."-Kid Danger said and pulled her by her upper arm.-"Good night."-she waved and fake smiled.

"I swear I'll punch him one day. He makes me sick."-she whispered when they walked out.-"No, you're not."-"You can't stop me."-she smiled.-"Stop, because you'll turn me into yourself."-he smiled.-"To be sassy like me? Then everyone in school will hate us."-Ally laughed.-"Yeah, at least now you have someone to stop you from murdering people."-Henry said and they both laughed.

"Do you want to stay at my place for a bit? My mom probably already left for work."-Ally asked.-"At 3 in the morning?"-Henry looked at her confused. Ally looked at him and nodded.-"No, I'm going to sleep. We have school and I don't want to fall asleep next to you and being yelled at why am I cuddling you and that I can cuddle you after class."-Henry said sarcastically.

"The ICT teacher really ships us."-Ally laughed.-"Yeah. He does."-Henry laughed-"Would you ship us?"-he asked.-"What?"-Ally laughed.-"Like if we were a couple."-Henry laughed.-"Are you seriously asking me that?"-Ally laughed.

"Stupid questions! I mean would you ship us as if you were a teacher."-"Oh, I get it now. I don't know, actually. I don't know how we look like when we're together."-Ally laughed-"Would you?"-she asked.-"Maybe."-he said quietly.

"Oh! I see now. Henry, watch out what you're saying because this time I remember what's happening. My brain is not washed out."-Ally said and they laughed-"Okay to be honest, maybe I would ship us too."-she said and they laughed again.

"When you almost started crying when I transformed from Kid Danger and yelled at me to transform back because I look hot as Kid Danger."-Henry laughed.-"No! Don't tell me anything. Did I really say that?"-Ally covered her face.-"Yes, you did."-he said and laughed. They both went to their houses and sneaked in their rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 246 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...
406K 9.2K 60
//COMPLETED //Divergent Fanfic AU //Tris Prior's father just got a job transfer from Portland, Oregon, to the big city of Chicago, Illinois, and for...
96K 1.6K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
521K 9.8K 25
Imagine this, You just moved from your home town to Swellview cause your Dad got a new job and only for you to be saved by the one and only Kid Dang...