Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

Poor Edward

2.5K 116 51
By Bubble_Heart215

Stephan's POV :

"Who are you texting to?" I asked Ivi while driving.

We're currently in my car, going back to her office.

"Edward." She relied to me and then after sending another message, kept the phone down.

"Why? And what was all that about?" I asked her puzzled.

"Well I just called him to my office. As for what happened, I don't clearly know what was that about but I think I do know what was that about." She spoke up.

"Huh?" I looked at her weirdly, more confused at her explanation than before, causing her to laugh.

"I meant that I think I have an idea of what was that all about but I'm not sure." She explained causing me to hum and nod.

"So, what're you going to do now? Why call him to the office?" I enquired.

"Oh I'm going to have loads of fun. Especially if my suspicions are correct." She grinned mischievously.

Her face said it all. Edward is dead.

"Poor Edward." I muttered in pity, which she heard.

"Oh please! He deserves it for keeping secrets from me." She spoke up.

"Okay well just don't kill him, okay?" I bargained, knowing Edward is in for a foul treat.

"Ugh! Okay. Just because you're begging, I won't." She smiled sweetly at me.

"No hitting him as well." I spoke flatly causing her to huff.

"Well there goes my Plan B as well." She huffed and muttered sadly.

"Oh drop the act." I said.

"Okay okay." She chuckled.

"Though did you really think that I'd hit my best friend? You though so low of me?" She said dramatically, with a hand on her heart, faking sadness.

"You really want to me answer that?" I questioned while giving her a flat look.

"Yeah no." She spoke up after staring at me for a few seconds.

Soon enough we reached her office and I stopped the car at the office gate.

"Hey, you were telling me something in the restaurant before the whole Eddie situation. What was that?" She suddenly asked me in confusion, completely catching me off guard.

My eyes widened at that for a second, after which I cleared my throat and said, "Oh that! It was nothing. Don't think about it." I gave a small smile after that.

"You sure? You can tell me anything. You know that, right?" She asked in concern.

Giving her a small smile, I said, "Ivi, don't worry. Everything's fine."

"Well okay. I'm not gonna push you to tell me anything. But when you feel like talking, you know where to find me." She smiled at me while exiting the car, making my heart swell with the concern she's showing.

"Bye!" She waved at me from outside, and after I waved back, she went inside the building.

I watched her stride away, my heart begging me to speak up but my mind commanding my lips to keep shut.

Signing hard, I started up the car again, knowing that today was not my day, like many others, when I'd finally have the courage to tell her about my feelings.

'One day Stephan, one day.' I thought while driving away.

Vivian's POV :

I just entered the building, moving towards my office and greeting back anyone on the way who greeted me.

I don't know what's going on with Steph. He did act weirdly in the restaurant for a bit and just now as well. Hopefully, everything's fine and if not, he'd tell me soon enough.

Entering my cabin, I made way towards my mini bar in here and poured myself some scotch. Then I sat down on my chair, thinking about what's gonna happen in a few minutes.

Hehe, I'm gonna have tons of fun.

Soon enough, as expected, my intercom buzzed and Leo's voice rang through.

"Boss, Mr. Scott is at the reception, wanting to meet you, saying you called him." Said Leo.

"Correct Leo. Send him in." I replied to him. Then I turned around in my chair, making the back on the chair face the door of the office. After that, I got up and moved towards the other end of the office and leaned on the wall, waiting, with my drink in my hand.

'Well Edward, let the show begin.' I though while smirking evilly.

Third person's POV :

Edward stood outside Vivian's office, sweat glistening on his hands causing him to rub them on his jeans. He stood outside the door, trying to calm his racing and nervous heart, contemplating if running away is a good idea or not.

After some minutes, he finally concluded that if his best friend is in a mood, she can even find a person hiding away in Antarctica and drag him back, and so running away would only prolong the inevitable.

Taking a deep breath, he prepared what story he'd tell her to justify the situation and then he finally knocked on the door.

From inside, Vivian not saying anything, just pressed a button on her phone, which caused the mechanical door to open.

Quietly Edward entered to the office office find Vivian's chair's back facing him.

"Hey Viv." He said, trying to sound cheerful.

On getting no reply, he sighed hard and then started speaking again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd find me. I was planning to surprise you by showing up at your house but clearly that failed. That was the only reason for me being here. To meet my bestest friend in the whole wide world. But how did you even know about me being in Spain? Oh god, don't tell me that you put one of those tracker apps on my phone to track me. You know if you did, that would be considered really bad. So since you did something bad and I also did something bad by not telling you I'm here, let's just call a truce and forgive each other. That'll be good, right? Why aren't you facing me? Please atleast turn around dude." Edward rambled out.

"Sit down." A voice spoke up loudly from behind him, causing him to shriek and turn around, scared out of his mind. There he saw Vivian leaning on the wall, with a blank face on. That's when realisation struck him. Again.

'So I was just rambling to an empty chair.' He thought, totally embarrassed. Looking at her face, he became even more nervous, considering she wasn't showing any expressions, just staring blankly at him and sipping her drink.

Realising what she had said, he rapidly shuffled towards an empty chair in front of her desk, sitting down in a hurry. He resembled a kid, about to get scolded for some bad think by his parent. Actually, the situation was kinda like that only.

After he sat down, he heard her move, her heels clicking on the floor, walking towards him in an agonizingly slow pace. She, slowly but gracefully, rounded the desk and then sat down on her chair, placing her right leg on her left, still drinking her scotch, staring him down, causing him to shift his gaze.

Just the raise of one of her eyebrows, made him start babbling again. Even though Edward was 3 years older than Vivian, he knew that when in her mode, Vivian could make any grown ass man shit in pants and start babbling with just one look. And Edward was no exception as well. She took the definition of intimidating to a whole new level.

"I'm sorry, okay! I've been in Spin since the last 2 days and I didn't exactly come here to meet you. Rather it was someone else I had to see." He said all in one breath, after which he took a deep breath.

"Let's count, shall we?" She spoke, voice and features soft, but the eyes telling something else, that it wasn't a question but rather an order.

"1: You came to Spain without telling me.
2: You've been here since 2 days and didn't contact me.
3: You lied a few minutes ago saying you came here to meet me.
4: You age my cookie stash last time you were here.
And finally, 5: I find out that you know one of my brothers, seeing you in a restaurant, on what seemed as a date with him as well.
I'd say that you're on a roll today Edward." She counted out in the same tone and then smiled at him.

"You...wha-...how...?" He muttered, dumbfounded from the point number 5.

"I was in the same restaurant for lunch." She spoke up, causing him to widen his eyes and then shut them tightly and sigh.

Then she placed her right foot back down and leaned forward, resting her arms on the desk and said, "Mind explaining?" Again, it was said in a questioning manner, but was actually an order.

Vivian's POV :

Nodding, Edward started the explanation.

"Remember when I was about to start high school and dad shifted to spain to expand the business and I went with him cause I was a daddy's boy and didn't want him to be alone in here? We both had come to Madrid while David and mom were in New York only. Here, in the new school I was admitted to, I met him. Your brother. He had this 'no-shit' personality which attracted me. For about a month, I just looked at him and never spoke to him. Then one day, I was rushing late and bumped into him, causing us both to be really late and end up in detention.

That's how we started talking. He was the most handsome boy I had ever seen. Sparks began to fly and we became really close, always daring each other and doing mischief. But soon enough, when I finished school, dad told me that we're shifting back to New York. I told him the same and we could have tried long-distance relationship, but since we lived countries apart, that would have restrained us from living our lives freely. That's why we chose to end it on good terms only.

After that, I went back to New York. Days back, when I came to your house here, was the first time in years that I had seen him. And that's when I knew, my feelings for him had never vanished and I wanted to try it between us. Hence I came here to meet him. I spent yesterday with him. And then today, we went on lunch. Rest, you know." Edward ended his story with a smile gracing his lips.

"He's the secret Spanish lover you had, about which you never told us anything but that you had a crush here." I muttered. My assumptions were correct.

"Yeah." He said. Then after looking at my face, he again spoke up.

"Look Viv, I understand that you're mad, considering your blank face. But please speak up. You're just making me more nervous."

My face was still blank, no emotions visible. Slowly I got up and walked towards him. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I said seriously, "You still can't see through my acting. It's too easy to get you nervous." After that, I burst out laughing. The laughter which I and been controlling since he rambled on and on, looking at my empty chair, burst out of me now.

He looked at me with eyes wide and mouth hanging open. After staring at my laughing self for a full minute, he finally groaned.

"Ugh! I hate you dammit. Do you know how nervous I was?! I was this close to having a heart attach for the nerves only!" He exclaimed while bringing his thumb and index finger very close, which in turn just made me laugh more.

After I finally controlled myself, I looked at him to see him glaring at me.

"Aww is baby Eddie mad?" I said in a baby voice while pulling his cheeks.

He swatted my hands away, pouted and then looked away.

Chuckling, I said, "Well if you are mad, you have no right to be."

"Of course I have one! You were so mean!" He exclaimed while throwing his hands up.

Giving him a flat look, I said, "Be thankful that I was only mean and that I haven't hit you till now for eating my cookies. Oh and also for keeping secrets."

Suddenly, as if realisation dawned on him, he turned towards me surprised.

"Yeah, even im surprised you haven't hit me yet." He said, shocked.

"Yeah well let's just say a well wisher of yours begged me not to hit you." I said, referring to Stephan.

"Do convey my thanks to him then Panda." He said cheekily smiling at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and then sat back down on my chair.

"Hey, you never told me why you were in the restaurant." He said.

"I told you. I was there for lunch." I said.

"Yeah but you never go to lunch to a restaurant alone. So who was with you?" He enquired.

"Stephan." I muttered while drinking my drink, basically hiding my face behind the glass, known what's to come.

On my reply, as expected, he grinned cheekily at me, then smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Is it just me or am I hearing church bells ringing?" He grinned.

"Oh it's just you." I said while pursing my lips.

Ignoring my comment, he started singing.

"Stephan and Vivian,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Oh shut up!" I exclaimed.

Then he stopped singing and asked me, "So how was the date? When am I getting the wedding invite?"

"I wasn't anything like that. It's was just a lunch he owned me cause he lost a bet. He doesn't even like me." I said.

"Oh my poor delusional child, that boy is in love with you." Eddie said in a godly voice.

"No he isn't." I stated. He just chuckled while shaking his head, the action you do when talking to a little kid who doesn't understand you.

After a few more teasing from him regarding my crush on Stephan, he changed the topic.

"You know Viv, I'd really like to know your thoughts regarding your brother and I." He said seriously.

I smiled at him before speaking.

"Listed Ed, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I'll tell him. You both are one of the closest persons to me and I love you both. That's why if anyone of you breaks the other's heart, I'll break your bones. Otherwise, I think you both will be great for each other since you both are amazing people."

He smiled at me and then hugged me.

"Im glad to have a friend like you. And dont you dare say a sassy comment to ruin this moment." He said to which I chuckled and said the same.

"So what are you gonna do when you see him next?" He asked me after a minute.

Grinning mischievously, I said, "Oh I'm gonna have tons of fun."

My face obviously said it all, casing Edward to sympathise with his future boyfriend.

"Poor Callan."

Olala! So what's up people? Who did you think 'the brother' was?

How was Vivian's intimidation? And the chapter?

Please like, comment and share.

Till then, Watch Disney!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.1K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
87.7K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
1.7M 63.5K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
3.2M 57.3K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...