โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’...

By Nata-N4t

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โฅโ ห™๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... More

โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ห™
CASTS
ACT I - [ C U R S E D C H I L D ]
โฅห™{๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก}
โฅโ ห™{๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ}
โฅห™{๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜}
โฅห™{๐—›๐—œ๐— }
โฅโ ห™{๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
ACT II- [ K Y O T O G O O D W I L L E V E N T ]
โฅห™{๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}
โฅห™{๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—™๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐— ๐—˜๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— & ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ}
โฅโ ห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}

โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง}

775 28 3
By Nata-N4t

"Do you wanna make a binding vow?"

• 8 •
__________________________________

"Ah...if it wasn't my dearest (name)" Suguru said while leaning against the wall beside him with blood dripping from the right side of his body but what he didn't notice is another presence behind you with a sad look plastered on his face.

His back is now facing the wall as he slowly sat down on the ground while noticing the presence behind you who is staring at him, he smiles to himself before saying the words that broke your heart once again.

"You're late Satoru.. I didn't expect i will lose to you. Is my family safe?" Suguru softly asked about his family which made your heart ache. Satoru noticed the uneasy feeling you have from facing Suguru and decided to place a hand on your back as an emotional support encouraging you to go closer to Suguru.

You sighed before kneeling down beside your dying family figure with your head lowered to look at the ground, not wanting to face his directly.

"Every one of them escaped safely, the ones in Kyoto were under your orders too aren't they?"

"Yeah, unlike you i'm a kind man. You sent those two to be defeated by me and let Okkotsu go don't you?"

" i trust you, a man like you won't kill young sorcerers especially when they are (name) friends, aren't they?

"Trust? I don't think i still have any of that left in me..."

The conversation between the two best friends who went different ways is really something else especially when you were there to witness the bonds they created.

Suddenly 2 cards were given to you slowly, at first you wondered what kind of cards would he give to you until you saw the cards informations.

It was Yuta's student ID and your student ID, you looked up to him to find any answer but instead of answers you were answered with an apologetic look from Suguru.

"Heh... Return this to him would you? And sorry for not giving your student ID during one of your mission in Kyoto, you dropped it and never came back for it so i figured i would give it to you myself.."

Satoru noticed the cards in your hand and realized something crucial.

"So the elementary school was your doing too? Not to mention you stole (name) student ID , i searched my whole house for it you know?"

"Yea"

"Do you have any last words?"

"No matter what others said, i will always hate those monkeys...but i never held any hatred for those in Jujutsu high, i just couldn't smile genuinely in this world"

Tears fell from your eyes and wet the ground under you, Suguru looks at you in disbelief before chuckling and sighed.

"What are you crying for (name)? I don't deserve any tears from you, you shouldn't cry for a person like me.."

What did he just say? A person like him doesn't deserve any tears from you? Then if you can't even cry during his last moment when are you allowed to grief in sorrow?

"Stupid..! I cried because you're you, Geto Suguru who raised me into a person i am now! So please at the very least let me cry during your last moments" you turned your head to his face with tears swelling in your eyes.

Satoru kneeled down beside you and hugs you in a tight embrace which you desperately need to not break down.

"######" Satoru said one last time to Geto Suguru, his one and only best friend.

Geto responded with a smile, atleast they know that the two of them would never hate each other regardless of the condition that brought them as enemies.

"Atleast curse me a little in the end, and as for you (name)... Live a life you can enjoy and Don't listen to what others told you about life.... (Name) my dearest, thank you for everything..."

Hearing his last words didn't help you to stop crying in fact it made you cry even more as you were gripping onto Satoru's uniform as if your life depends on it.

It hurts, it really hurts because you knew from the start that love can give you joy but also can bring you pain.

Every meeting has its farewell, every movie has its ending, and every action has consequences.

This is the farewell between you and Geto Suguru, the sad ending of a movie that is based on his life, the consequences of the actions he had done for his ambitions.

Farewell special grade sorcerer Geto Suguru, the world might forget you as a wanted criminal but Kita (name) will always remember you as her savior.

-

After taking care of Geto Suguru's body, Satoru and you decided to search for the first year students especially Yuta since Satoru finally knew the truth about Orimoto Rika.

Satoru hold you close with one of his arm wrapped around your shoulder while your body is leaning to his as a support. Your eyes are red and puffy with visible tears stains under your eyes.

Satoru stayed silent the whole time not wanting to upset you or make you feel worse than before.

You don't want him to feel bad after what had happened to his best friend so you decided to be the one who broke the silence between the two of you.

"Satoru?" You called him which made him instantly looks at you with a gentle expression on his face. You could tell the two of you are grieving and you can't even imagine the look on Shoko's face when she knows later on.

He stopped in his track before he answered you.

"Is something wrong..?" the man said with a smile to cheer you up, you returned his smile before deciding on one thing that you two should probably do.

You took a deep breath before hugging the man in front of you tightly.

"Sorry for being a crybaby, i shouldn't be drowning in sadness and you too. Suguru wouldn't like us being gloomy and depressed anyway" his eyes widened after hearing the words that came from your mouth, he didn't expect you to be this wise especially when you are very childish around him.

He laughed and ruffles your hair leaving it messy which made you slightly annoyed because now your hair looks like a bird nest.

"What are you talking about? Its totally normal for you to grieve over him. I know how hard it is for you to lose such an important person like him" he continues to play with your hair which eventually made you feel irritated by his action and slap his hands away from your hair.

"Stop!! You're making me look worse"

"Alright alright, but what you said earlier... Promise okay? Lets both not drown in sadness" he fixes your hair back to what it originally looked like before he ruined it.

"Don't leave me like he did, like my parents did" you uttered, looking down at your shoes while playing with your hand and fingers.

"Do you wanna make a binding vow? It can ease your mind a little i suppose" Satoru leans forward to look at the expression on your face.

"What kind of binding vow would ease my mind? You're being sarcastic right?" You smiled a little at his joke but his face is dead serious.

"The kind where if one one us dies then the other would eventually die too"

You stayed silent with no words escaping your mouth, wouldn't that mean suicide?
A smile crept up your face before you laugh.

"I wouldn't wanna die before avenging your goals though, at least not before i kill the person who killed you" you both continued to walk slowly while having a conversation.

"I wouldn't wanna either, i will make sure they die in the most painful way! How dare they kill my precious sister~~" Satoru joked around once again before you hit him with your elbow.

"Okay then the binding vow would be-"

"When one of us die, the other would eventually die after fulfilling the dead's last wish or avenging their will"

"That sounds good, do it" you stretched your arms out in the air while sighing, you're exhausted and tired from the fight from before. You definitely need a shower and nap after all of this.

Satoru was making the binding vow before he looks at you and nods which means the vow has already been made by him and you two only need to wait for that moment to come.

"But, aren't you scared? Knowing when you will die?" The male asked you while looking at the opposite direction of you.

"No, why would i? If my role model die then i die. " You grinned while answering his question

"You're a maniac aren't you...?" He was seriously worried with your mental state at this point.

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. You can't hide those gloomy feelings you're holding since forever" you answered him, even though you suffered a lot you knew that deep down Satoru's suffering felt like torture and much more worse than yours.

"I'm the strongest, I can't just show everyone that side of me."

"You can. At least in front of me, i understand you, not as much a Suguru did though, but at least i know how shitty jujutsu society is to you. They never saw you as a person, but a mere weapon" you tightened your fist and bit your lip to suppress any kind of emotion from spilling out of you.

At that point Satoru's mask was breaking in front of you, he felt like he just wanted to tell you everything that tortures him since forever but he didn't. The reason? You've suffered it with him. Even right now you both are sharing the same feeling of losing someone important.

"Satoru, I don't care what other said. If i have to sacrifice jujutsu society to give you a normal life. I would do it but i don't have that kind of power and authority."

At least he now knows you understand him, and he now knows you're being treated the same way as he did.

"A mere weapon for the jujutsu society high, huh?..... What a tragic fate for a pair of siblings don't you think?"

"I don't give a single fuck about the higher ups. I'm only here because to protect those who i care about, including you. So i would appreciate you to stop being so stubborn and let out your feelings sometimes" you stopped in front of him and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Us weapons don't have any choice (name) but sure lets be there at each other's worst" he hugged you and continued to walk.

-

"hey! its the first year students!" Satoru exclaimed after he saw the first year students near Yuta who stared at Rika in shock.

Satoru claps his hand while congratulating Yuta for breaking the curse but the students don't recognize him because of him not wearing bandages around his eyes.

"It's good looking guy Gojo Satoru, or to specific your troublesome teacher" you introduced Satoru who is dissapointed in his students for not being able to recognize him.

He then explained that even though the investigation regarding Rika was finished months ago, Yuta's was full of unanswered questions but later the truth came to light about him being the descendant of Sugawara Michizane. One of the three vengeful spirit of Japan.

"That makes us super distant relative!"
The good looking guy teacher revealed happily which left you dumbfounded.

"Eh!? Does that mean i and Yuta san are related!?" You look at Satoru then to Yuta who is beside you while the other first year look at yuta in shock.

"Suga!?"

"Who?" Yuta not knowing who his ancestor is, you immediately put an arm around Yuta's shoulder.

"One of the vengeful spirit in Japan! But lets put that aside. Satoru we need to talk about Rika and Yuta right?"

Although you didn't notice it but Toge was worried about your conditions remembering you weren't with Yuta or near him when he woke up.

But your appearance with Satoru gave him a sense of relief.

It was then explained once again that Rika didn't curse Yuta but he was the one who cursed Rika because of her death and that as long as the cursed one doesn't seek for any penalty then the curse is broken although it's pretty obvious seeing Rika in her Human form.

After hearing the truth, Yuta fell to his kness with tears falling from his eyes while letting out all of the pressure he has been enduring ever since the tragedy happened. Rika in the other hand hugs Yuta to comfort him while expressing how much joy Yuta has given her up to this moment and that he shouldn't come to her side so soon.

Rika then vanished into bubbles while Yuta stares at the bubbles with tears in his eye, the other students could only stare at him and Rika.

And with that, the night parade of 100 demons has come to an end.

That morning you went to the infirmary to get a check up with Shoko, a close person to you which you also care about.

When you broke the news to her she only stayed silent and has a sad look on her face although it's barely visible to anyone.

Shoko knew this would happen after his declaration but regardless he's still her close friend, you tried to comfort her but she stopped you from doing so after telling you that you two shouldn't grief over a death person especially when they passed away without any hatred towards you two.

________________________

-Nata-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 36.7K 41
โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹...
75.2K 1.6K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
334K 21.7K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
8.1K 214 9
๐Œ๐„๐†๐”๐Œ๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...