Jisung x NCT

Bởi _mieschief_

REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ... Xem Thêm

Intro
My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚
Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚
Unexpected Love - ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ 💚
180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚
Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚
our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚
Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚
Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚
A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚
Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚
We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚
Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚
Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚
Love letter - ***💚
stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚
Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚
Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚
What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Lost - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚🥀
Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)
Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)
First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️
Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️
Sub or not? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ ⚠️
Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️
Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️
Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
You too? - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ ⚠️
Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️
Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️
Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️
Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️
Sleepless night - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)
Stay with me - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ 🥀⚠️
Everything's fine - 2ᵗᵃᵉ 🥀
Pain - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ🥀
Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀
Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
Everything is fine - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ (ᶜʰᵉⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ)🥀
You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀
Voices - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
I'm okay - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚
Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚
Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸
Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸
Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸
Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸
double dealing - ⁿᶜᵗ

Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️

4K 61 19
Bởi _mieschief_

Mark is the son of the biggest Mafia boss. One day met a pretty boy in a cafè and it was love at first sight.
(Mark is boy, who always gets what he wants.)

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Mark goes to a café and runs to the counter. He's irritated because his father told him to finally find a partner. Of course, Mark's father knows that Mark is gay and he accepts it too, but he needs a partner, otherwise he cannot take over his father's position.

It has never been easy for Mark to get to know other people. He was only ever out with his team, who are also his best friends. Of course, Mark goes to parties and has made out with some of them, but he had never thought of a relationship, but now he has no choice.

Mark sighs and waits until one of the conditions finally comes to him. So long he hangs his head and thinks about where he can best find a partner. But then an angelic voice tears him out of his thoughts.

"Hello sir, what can I get you?" Mark immediately looks up and sees two wonderful eyes that immediately enchant him. Mark stares at the boy in shock. The boy gets a little uncomfortable because he thinks he did something wrong or has something on his face.

"S-sir?" When the boy speaks again, Mark shakes his head slightly and smiles at the boy. "Hay, um, I'd like an Ice Americano," he finally says and the boy sighs in relief and then nods. "Will be prepared immediately if you would just tell me your name for a moment," says the boy, smiling sweetly at Mark.

Mark immediately gets a stab in the heart. 'He's the right one. This is going to be my future husband, 'thinks Mark. "Mark, Lee Mark." Mark observes Jisung's reaction because everyone knows his name and what he's doing. Jisung immediately winces when he hears the name, but doesn't want to be rude and stays calm.

"T-Thank you, you can wait there," says the boy, a little scared, but still brave. Mark smiles slightly at the sweet reaction, but it also hurts a little that he's scared of him. Mark just sits down at one of the empty tables and watches the boy closely. The boy feels the look but ignores it and just makes the coffee.

When he's finally finished, he calls Mark's name. Mark gets up immediately and goes to the counter to get his coffee. But before the boy can disappear again, Mark speaks.
"Tell me your name."

Jisung looks at Mark suspiciously, but then says him. "Jisung, Park Jisung." Mark heard the answer. Then he says goodbye to Jisung and goes back to his building while thinking of cute Jisung.

_______________________________________

For two weeks Mark has been going to the café every day at lunchtime to get something, but actually only to see the boy. Of course, immediately after the first meeting, he asked Jaemin, his hacker, to find out information about Jisung, which of course he did.

Since then, Mark has been bringing the boy flowers every day, because he knows that Jisung likes flowers. But he can't wait any longer. He finally has to ask the boy. That's why he's waiting for the boy until after the shop has closed today.

When the shop finally closes and Jisung says goodbye to his boss and is on his way home, Mark gets out of the car and walks towards the boy. "Hey Jisung, wait. I would like to take you home," says Makr, giving Jisung a little shock, but when Jisung sees Mark, he smiles slightly.

"Did you wait for me?" He asks. Mark just nods. "Well, if that's the case, I'll be happy to accept the offer." Then Mark takes Jisung to his car and opens the door for him. Jisung giggled softly and then got in. The journey is a little quiet until Mark decides to interrupt it.

"Would you maybe sleep with me tonight?" Jisung looks at Mark and looks at him in astonishment. "Why that?" He asks, a little puzzled. "I'd like to take you to dinner and you have to work tomorrow, so you shouldn't go to bed late. Besides, I can take you to work tomorrow."

Jisung thinks about it for a moment, but then agrees. If only he knew what Mark's going to do with the boy ...

______________________________________

After half an hour, Mark and Jisung arrive at Mark's villa. Jisung is amazed and Mark giggled slightly at the sweet sight of Jisung's skillful look. "Come on, the meal is already ready," he says to the boy and pulls him out of the stowage. Jisung nods to Mark and follows him into the house.

Mark and Jisung immediately go to the dining room and eat together. They get to know each other better, even if Mark already knows everything about the boy, but he shouldn't know that. It's late after dinner, says Jisung.

"Hey Mark, it's getting late. Could you show me the room I can sleep in tonight?" "Of course. Come on, I'll show you." Then he leads the boy into a bedroom, but not the guest room. Jisung goes in and waits for Mark to go out, but Mark doesn't go out.

Mark locks the door and turns to Jisung, who now looks at him. "M-Mark ...?", Says the boy, now a little scared. Mark's eyes are suddenly dark and he walks slowly towards the boy.

Jisung panics and curses himself for practically walking along with a stranger. He honestly hoped that Mark would be different, but now he no longer believes it. He's a mafia boss, after all.

"Jisungie ~ I know we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I fell in love with you the second I saw you and I want you to be mine. Mine all alone." Before Jisung can say anything, Mark presses his lips to Jisung's.

The kiss is rough and filled with lust. Jisung doesn't kiss back at first and Mark doesn't like that at all. So Mark puts his hand on Jisung's crotch, causing the boy to moan. Mark takes the opportunity and lets his tongue slide into Jisung's mouth.

Mark kisses the boy deeper and deeper. Meanwhile, he runs his hands over Jisung's body. Jisung can already feel Mark getting hard. Mark gently pushes the boy onto the bed and immediately hover over him. He stares at the boy, who is a little out of breath. "I love you and tonight I will make you my husband." And then both are already naked. Completely naked.

Jisung immediately blushes and hides his face behind his hands, but Mark takes his hands and handcuffs them to the bed. Jisung wide his eyes and gets scared easily. Mark, however, takes his lube and put it on Jisung's entrance. Jisung gasps at the cold feeling. When Mark has put enough on it, he carefully slips a finger in.

"A-Ahh ... W-Wait ... don't", Jisung tries to stop him because it hurts. But Mark kisses the boy to calm him down. "The pain will pass," he says confidently and then kisses the boy on the neck. He gives him some hickeys and bite marks. Jisung is now a moaning mess.

When Mark feels that Jisung has slowly got used to it, he slips the second finger in. "Ugh ~ ... Ngh ~", moans Jisung and turns Mark on even more so that he handjob himself now.

"Ahh ... you are so perfect Jisung. I love you," he moans in the boy's ear. Jisung blushes, but immediately screams when Mark slips his third finger into Jisung.

After a while, Mark can't take it anymore. The out of breath boy beneath him and the hot and foggy look turns Mark on so much that he finally has to fuck him. Mark turns the boy on his stomach and pulls his bottom up. Jisung gets scared and holds on to the handcuffs. Then he feels the tip of Mark's cock and it's inside.

"Ahhh ... No ... it hurts so much ... please", the boy yells, but Mark gently kisses the boy's back and soothes him. "The pain will be over soon." After a few seconds, Mark feels that Jisung has relaxed and he starts to move.

'It's an amazing feeling', Jisung thinks. "Ugh ~ ... Ngh ~ ... so good". Mark smiles and is proud of himself. After a while, Mark speeds up and thrusts deeper into Jisung. Now they are both a moaning mess.

"Argh ... you are so perfect Jisung ... I'm coming," groans Mark. "M-Me too ..." Jisung moans afterwards. Then the time has come. Mark comes in Jisungs ass, causing Jisung to come all over Mark's bed. The two collapse onto Mark's bed.

"Come on ... we can't sleep in this bed," says Mark, but Jisung can barely move. Mark laughs and takes the boy bridal style and carries him to another room and puts him to bed. Then he covers him up and lies down next to him and takes him tightly in his arms.

"Sungie ~ I want you to be mine. Forever. So I ask you this ... Do you want to marry me?" Jisung looks at the boy and gets tears in his eyes. Mark gently wipes them away. "Yes," he then whispers and snuggles closer to Mark.

Mark is happy and holds his fiancé tight in his arms and then they both fall asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 20 12
First of all, I'll only update this when I have time so please don't expect me to update every week or sum😭 ⚠️warning⚠️ This book contains: - fluff...
13.9K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
3.9K 88 17
Welcome! As the title says this is a kpop oneshots book (mostly ateez tho). !!!NO SMUT!!! There's angst, bxb, fluff, sick/hurt, au and little space (...
19.8K 417 17
He is imperfect, but he tries. He is good but he lies. He is hard on himself. He is broken and wont ask for help. He is messy but he is kind. He is l...