the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 29

2.1K 45 2
By 1dsonlyangel

Niall Horan
Simon gathered us all to the car and took us home. Abby was really tired so she fell asleep on my lap, everyone was but she was exhausted. She looked bigger than I last saw her, I swear she had gotten bigger since the concert.

As we make it to the hotel, I rub her cheek cooing to wake her up. "Noooo," she whines, nuzzling into my thighs more.

"Baby we're here," I coo. She groans and sits up, closing her eyes. I take her hand and slide out of the seat then out the car. She leans into me, closing her eyes again. I slowly walk with her until she stops in the middle of the car park of the hotel. "We're almost there baby," I whisper.

She shakes her head, I sigh softly and pick her up bridal style. She nuzzled into my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck. I carry her into the hotel, Harry and Louis still down here.

"Tired?" Harry whispers.

"Yeah," I nod, Louis pressing the button to go up on the elevator. We get in and I still hold her tightly. It's silent in there, making the ride seem longer than what it is. Once we make it to the hall, we pile out. "I'll be there in a minute, just putting Abs to bed," I smile, getting a nod from Harry and Louis.

I kick open our hotel room door, walking in. I kneel on my knee and place her on the bed, walking over to the light and flicking it on. I walk back over to her and pull her shoes off. She shuffled up to the pillows as I pull her skirt down, leaving her nude underwear. I throw all of her clothes on the floor, taking my shirt off. She rolls over to her side, keeping her top still on. "Baby, I need to change your top," I walk over to her side which makes her groan. "Can I change your top?" I still ask.

She sleepily nods, holding her arms up. I swallow her head with the shirt, reaching under her back to take her strapless nude bra off too. I quickly put her head through the hole, pushing her arms through the holes too. I pull back the covers and slide her in, tucking her in. "I'll be down the hall in Harrys room, call out if you need anything,"I stroke her hair, earning a nod from her. I lean closer to her but hesitate. I swallow and press my lips to her head, placing my hand in her stomach.

I stand up and walk out slowly, turning the light off and close the door with a sigh, padding towards the end of the hall to Harrys room. I walk in, Louis on Harrys lap, Liam and Zayn surrounding them. "Hey," I sigh, closing the door behind.

"Hey...where is your shirt?" Louis furrows his brows.

"Abbys got it, I didn't get another one," I sit down.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"I'm just...scared," I rub my eyes.

"How?" Liam asks.

"I saw twin girls today at the meet and greet," I explain. "And—"

"You mean Macy and Kaylee?" Louis rubs Harrys forearms.

"Yeah...and I just," I sigh. "It hit me,"

"That you're going to have twins?" Zayn speaks now.

"Yeah, how am I supposed to do this?" I look at them all. I was scared, I will admit. Having a baby is one step but having twins is just double the trouble. I'm so scared that I won't be able to look after them properly. I wasn't prepared and I didn't want kids until I was older. I mean hell, Abbys only 19. I can't even imagine how scared she would be.

I can't even hold my fucking nephew properly.

"You've all seen me with my nephew, I can't do it and I'm freaking out, and I know she's only 12 weeks but that doesn't change anything," I swallow.

"You'll be alright," Harry says.

"You all say that..but it doesn't fix anything," I shake my head.

"Look," Louis sits up. "I think you're thinking about it to much...It's alright to be scared to become a parent but how did your brother learn to be a parent?"

"He picked it up I guess," I shrug.

"Right, well you'll pick as well," he shrugs.

"Yeah, if your brother can do it so can you," Liam adds.

"Guys please," I whine. "Did anyone see how I was holding Theo?" I furrow my brows.

"Well, you need to learn how to hold a child but you'll learn how to do that too," Zayn smiles.

"And besides, you can each hold one," Liam smiles.

I knew what they meant. I mean my brother didn't really know how to handle a child until he had his own and that might be the case with me too. I needed to get my mom and dad tickets to come to one of out shows and so Abby can meet them in person not just over the phone.

As I said before, having a baby isn't an easy task. Having twins won't be any easier. I really want to see them at the doctors in a screen rather than on a photo. I'm going with what the boys said, learning a few things before the day comes just so I know what to do.

**

After some talking, the conversations got weird.

"Stop asking!" Harry shakes his head, Louis covering his face with his hands.

"I really wanna know and you two are the only ones that do it," Liam points out.

"We're talking about gay sex, fuck each other to find out," he shrugs.

"Why do it when you have two gay friends who do it all the time?" I add.

"Fine!" Louis snaps. "It's a bit strange, not a nice view, feels great and I just...yeah,"

"I actually have a waitron for you Niall," Harry clears his throat. "Have you like, eaten Abby our or has she given you head?" he asks, my eyes widen.

"What kind of question is that?" I gape.

"Answer it, we aren't judging," he grins.

"Don't tell her I told you," I stare at them all.

"Course," they shrug.

"I went down on her," I smile, they all gasp.

"Oh my god!" they gape.

"Yeah," I nod, trying to hide my smile by biting my lip.

"Has she...go down on you?" Liam arches a brow.

"No," I shake my head.

"Why not?" Zayn asks.

"I didn't want her too," I shrug.

"Getting your dick sucked is such a good feeling though," Harry nods.

"She's not experienced,"

"But she wasn't a virgin?" Zayn points.

"Yeah, she has had sex with me and her cheating ex, but her ex didn't do anything like that," I shake my head.

"But you did," Harry smiled.

"Mhm, I fingered her too," I grin.

"Atta boy," Liam slaps my back with a smirk.

"Why didn't you want her to suck you off?" Louis furrows his brows.

"I didn't want to pressure or ask her,"

"So?"

"So I didn't ask, it look like she wanted me to ask but I wasn't about too, so I kept quiet," I shrug.

"She wanted to, and you still didn't?"

"No, I don't want her to think just because I have her something that she has give it back,"

"That's understandable," Zayn nods.

"Okay enough of this, I wanna sleep," I rub my eyes.

"Okay you nana, go on," he shrugs.

"Goodnight guys," I smile, standing up and waving.

"Bye," they wave.

I yawn and walk down to our room, Abby asleep peacefully. I unzip my jeans as I kick of my shoes, wearing nothing but my skin tight boxers, gently getting in behind Abby. I spoon her from behind and rub her stomach, pulling her ass to my crotch more.

I sigh and close my eyes. "Goodnight," I whisper, knowing she won't reply.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
14.4K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
1.3M 16.6K 59
*COMPLETED*
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...