๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 118 (heroes rising)

2.4K 136 231
By g_r_a_s

as nine got a taste of his own medicine and was sliding across the rough, dirt ground, izuku backflipped midair and landed next to bakugo who already set katsuma down.

"you're very brave katsuma. sorry for the delay."

"deku...bakugo.."

"watch how a real hero handles this." the blond speaks. both males keep their stares on the dust that's starting to dissolve. both are on high alert and stand in front of katsuma protectively. said child looks at them with shining eyes until they turn into one of panic and he starts whipping his head around, hoping to find a certain someone.

"sister? sister where are you!"

the dust cleared and all three boys watched you softly set mahoro down. she stared at you in shock and with shining eyes while you stared back at her with your resting face.

"y/n you're alive!"

the use of your first name had you taken aback, but you dismissed it and stood up. "i told you you're with the real deal." you said with your eyes honed in on the smoke, just waiting for nine to appear.

mahoro stared for a moment before a soft smile graced her lips. she heard her brother call out to her, snapping her out her of trance. katsuma was standing not too far from her, and had izuku and katsuki by his side like bodyguards. mahoro was relieved to see him safe and sound, and ran to him after calling his name to calm him down. the two kids reunited and simultaneously izuku and katsuki reunited with you so together, you three watched nine stand up once the dust cleared.

"how are you feeling y/n?" izuku whispers to you. "you took a lot of lightning just then."

without any of you taking your eyes off nine, you answered in a similar hushed voiced. "it's fine. the more power i have right now, the more it's gonna help us out."

"katsuma! run away with mahoro!" izuku ordered and almost immediately you heard two sets of tiny footsteps get quieter and quieter.

now that the children are gone, there's no need for any of you to hold back. you've been in sync with the two boys next to you all day, and right now is no different. you bent your knees in preparation and activated your quirks. you took off at the same time and went back to the usual routine you had earlier. this time, katsuki joined you and izuku in kicking the shield nine threw up once he saw you coming. three is better than two, and with nine's current state, it won't be long before you three get him completely exhausted.

"how did you survive my lightning?!" nine asks with the shield still separating you four.

"you know y/n has lightning too.." izuku started explaining. "but it's a special type of power."

"i'm immune to any source of lightning, including an enemy's." you wanted to smirk.

as soon as you said that, nine's shield broke and he was sent tumbling across the ground again.

"so she received it for us." katsuki's palms started sparking. "so while your dumbass thought you cleared us, you actually made her stronger."

nine caught himself before he could fall off the edge. he clenched his teeth in anger and shot ten lasers out each of his fingers. they were aimed at katsuki for some reason. all of them. so you and izuku made yourselves useful and sent your single projectiles at him. katsuki easily dodged all ten lasers and also sent his single projectiles at the villain. he was rid of his gauntlets again, and both you and him were dreading requesting some new ones.

nine deflected all of your shots with his shield and sent out two blue dragons. either that was his limit, or he was aiming for you and izuku now, seeing that the heads were flying to you two. it was no problem this time and you both reeled your legs back together like you have a dozen times. you shredded through those damn dragons.

now that there was nothing stopping any of you going to nine, katsuki was the first to propel himself forward using his explosions. he was in the shape of a sphere before unraveling himself in front of nine who put his shield up too late. a large explosion went off and it even destroyed the terrain behind nine, some of the rocks and debris falling off the edge.

you and izuku settled down and watched from a distance. it wasn't long before katsuki joined you and now the air around you was red and orange with flakes of fire falling all around the three of you. the heat was hot, and you felt yourself sweating, something that wasn't good. you had your quirk on, and it would sting every now and then. you didn't let it bother you though. you were so close to defeating nine you practically felt it at your gloved fingertips. all of you were exhausted, but that didn't stop you whatsoever.

all of a sudden, wind starting swirling like a tornado. you three whipped your heads around where dark clouds started closing in. you heard nine yelling while the dust and smoke made you three shield yourselves with your eyes squinted. you could see a figure in the smoke still standing and walking and you assumed it was nine. purple liquid was flying everywhere and eventually blended in with the insane winds that were making stray rocks fly away.

you thought he was worn out but nine is anything but. your lips pursed in frustration and you could tell the two boys next to you were also irritated. the contrary seemed to be laughing at you three as you watched nine emerge from the smoke with his hair floating and purple streaks running around his body. he looked to be at his most powerful state, that was the contrary.

more heat started rising when three fire tornados that were suddenly created combined into one. it was almost too much to handle, but you stood your ground and watched as literally everywhere around you was getting destroyed. it looked like some insane special effects but you had to remind yourself that this was real and it was dangerous. bright colors were mixing in front of you while the wind was growing greater and greater every growing second. fire was now at your feet so you had to be careful where you stepped. the situation went from 0 to 100 real quick, and it wasn't in your favor.

"a tornado!" izuku's voice made you slowly look up from your arm. at the top of the mountain where you set your base, a red and pink tornado oversaw the entire island. waves were crashing into the cliffs hard, probably soaking whatever was on it. bolts of lightning struck down on the ground and in the water, making it sizzle and fly high. it looked like a nightmare, a video game scene where the final boss was located.

"he can change the weather that's fucking insane!" katsuki said to you and izuku.

how you were still in this battle? you didn't fucking know. it was blazing hot and it looked like you were standing in an active volcano. you looked behind you to see katsuma and mahoro sitting behind a rock. they were terrified and you didn't blame them. this island was their home, so to see it in a state like this was probably taking a toll on them. probably giving them trauma they won't ever forget about.

"what do we do..?" izuku asked once looking back at the children like you did. "there's also the other inhabitants of this island that are in danger."

"does he intend on destroying this island?" katsuki asked as he caught sight of multiple bolts of lightning striking down the land at the same time.

"if it's to get what he wants he will." you bent your knees in preparation. "that's why we have to stop him!"

you saw izuku power up his quirk. his hair started flowing up so that's how you knew he was going all the way to 100%. he was going to break his body, but you didn't even wanna talk him out of it. it was for the best, and while on a personal level you didn't want him to do it, you had to be in hero mode and not let feelings get in the way of saving the day.

"that damn villain.. i'll take him out with all my power!" katsuki's palms started sparking.

you powered up your quirk as well but then a thought hit you harder than ever. you were just thinking about not letting feelings get in the way. being in hero mode and doing what's best to make sure the villain is stopped.

it made a plan form in your mind.

one that izuku and katsuki would hate, especially izuku, and especially after the talk you just had with your dad.

you put it on the back burner and started soaring to the tornado. it looked to have a solid in the middle of it, so you three threw out your most powerful moves and struck at it at the same time. wind was thrashing and even the pure ground started cracking and breaking. sheer power was being displayed right now, to the point where anything less wouldn't stand a chance.

you were starting to groan in pain but kept your lightning surging out your body. you felt your insides burning up, you felt your lightning depleting quickly, you felt your head pumping, you felt your legs giving out but you did not quit. you just couldn't. you wanted to pass out and take a very long nap but you stood your ground and ignored your body that was yelling at you. some moments went by of raging heat and winds only growing stronger. you weren't alone, but had no idea where izuku or katsuki was.

no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't stay any longer and was thrown back. your legs started bleeding from inside your costume as the circulation of the wind overtook you. you were now spiraling with the tornado, feeling your quirk sting you at any possible moment it could get. you were in agonizing pain but the tornado suddenly disappeared. you weren't even aware that the island was getting destroyed, you just dropped to the ground and landed harshly. the only good thing was that izuku and katsuki were right beside you. that was it, because all three of you were shaking in pain on the ground. as nine also landed on the ground that he's destroyed, you three forced yourselves to stand up.

'not even with our most powerful moves..' izuku looked to the side where you and katsuki were starting to get up. you spat out blood and saliva while at the same time, pounding your fist in the ground to get stability. the top part of your costume was starting to deteriorate, and thankfully you had a protective sports bra on. izuku caught sight of your necklace dangling from your neck as you gritted your teeth in pain and got to your knees. it swayed back and forth violently but you didn't even notice.

katsuki got to his feet first and looked down to where you and izuku were still working on it. he saw something silver dangle from izuku's neck as he got to his knees. he looked at you but by the time he did, you were already on your feet and staring ahead with a worn out expression, blood leaking from all of your heads.

"you can't compete with my power." nine's voice was robotic as he walked towards you. "in the new world that i'll create..."

"shut up..." izuku strained out once finally getting to his feet.

nine shot lasers at him and izuku was too worn out to dodge. "the most powerful beings.." he shot lasers at you next, and you took every single one of them. "will be the ones to live." he shot katsuki last, and the blond was hit by all of them. "the strongest will create a utopia for the weak."

you three stood up again and katsuki was the one to speak to nine in a irritated tone. "what kind of bullshit are you speaking?"

you weren't even the one who spoke, but somehow you're the one who paid the price. a blue dragon shot towards you and grabbed you painfully. izuku and katsuki snapped their heads to it and watched as it took their ally away. it wasn't long before they joined you though and now, all three of you were immobilized.

"it has nothing to do with heroes or villains. in the face of pure power, everyone will be equal. that's the true way you should have a super power society."

you scoffed from your position in the dragon's mouth. you were looking down at the ground like katsuki, opposed to izuku who was laying upwards. the dragons had you in a strong grip, its teeth digging into your stomach hard.

"that's a shit idea." you bluntly gave your opinion.

"that's a selfish plan!" you heard izuku yell.

"don't talk stupid!" katsuki also gave his thoughts.

the dragons didn't like that and shot through the sky fast. you couldn't do anything about it, and let the wind push your face so hard it cut your cheek. you didn't hear anyone yell in pain as the dragons violently flew threw the air.

"in my new world there will be no weak! so you must not exist!"

the dragon's teeth were clamming down more, making you suck in the largest breath to prevent yourself from yelling. you were in the middle of your allie's, with izuku on your right and katsuki on your left. all three of your minds were running frantically. what were you going to do? you three were the last standing from your class. it had only been you three going against this guy but now you're about to die. there was no hoping for backup as the heroes won't be arriving yet. none of your classmates held a candle to this guy.

it seemed you were out of options.

'it can't end like this!' izuku gritted his teeth in pain and frustration. he looked at katsuki who was emitting small explosions on the dragon and then you who was doing the same with your lightning in a last attempt.

'there has to be a way..' your head was hung low. anything you thought of had a dead end, and there wasn't much to think of to begin with.

all hope was lost for you three.

defeat was slowing seeping into your veins.

"deku!"

"bakugo!"

"y/n!"

all of your eyes widened at the high pitched sound of your names.

"don't lose!"

it was katsuma and mahoro.

your eyes shone slowly, and the one plan you had on the back burner earlier was about to come to life.

it had a dead end. but only to you.

but before you could call out for izuku, he called out for katsuki.

"kachaan..."

it was a whisper, but both you and katsuki looked at izuku who had his hair covering his eyes. he looked regretful, like whatever he was about to do was going to impact him for the rest of his life.

"there's still a way.."

katsuki looked at him skeptically.

"there's only one way."

you were also confused, but when you realized, you fucking realized.

"no.." you whispered so quietly that none of the boys heard you.

izuku held his hand out and your stomach dropped. there was blood on his fingertip, and goosebumps covered your entire body when thinking back on all might speaking about all for one and its transference.

"izuku what are you doing? you can't!" you yelled at him.

both boys looked at your distraught face. it looked like you just lost a child. izuku looked almost guilty as he tore his stare away from you and let his hair cover his eyes.

"my love.."

the beloved name made tears fill your eyes.

"it has to be done."

"y-you're crazy.." you stuttered for the first time.

"you can't stop me...i'm sorry.." izuku whispered in a cracked tone.

katsuki looked at his childhood friend in disbelief. he looked at you, who was on the verge of yelling out in protest. you were on the verge of spilling your tears. you knew that if he did this, izuku wouldn't be a hero anymore.

"kachaan.."

the blond scoffed, lowered his head to close his eyes and sigh.

there really was no other way.

when he looked back up, he reluctantly stuck his hand out to izuku who was already doing the same.

"deku.."

you couldn't believe you were about to witness katsuki bakugo having one for all.

you couldn't believe you were about to witness both of them having it.

you couldn't believe you were about to witness izuku midoriya losing his power for good.

blood was on their fingers, and that was all they needed as they stretched their hands out further to each other.

when they finally caught each other's hands, the realization went off in your mind.

two is better than one, after all.

so while two held each other's hands tight, you could only think about how this wasn't only the end for izuku.

a bright light blinded the three of you, and you watched in amazement as your dragon heads started shattering. you were witnessing the transfer of an amazing power and once it finally entered katsuki, you three were free of the dragons hold.

nine used his shield to block the sudden rocks. dust around him blocked his view of what was going on but it finally cleared, giving him a view of three figures who were low to the ground.

"since we did this, can you use it too?" katsuki asked as he started to stand up.

"i don't know, but all might continued to protect us even after transferring it to me." izuku answered as he also slowly stood up.

"what did you do?!" nine yelled out in anger.

familiar red lines surrounded not only izuku, but katsuki as well.

"two one for all." they said in unison.

"you're still fighting, right?"

you knew it was directed at you, so you sighed and activated what was left of your quirk.

"yeah." you answered katsuki.

"then with this we'll save them!" izuku's hair shot up like it did when you two were fighting overhaul.

"with this we'll win!" katsuki's hair also shot up.

you stood silent but felt your hair shoot up too. it honestly freaked you out how similar you looked with izuku and katsuki without even having one for all. you had white sparks surrounding you, izuku had green, and katsuki's true color showed when his sparks were yellow.

"YOU WON'T BE BEAT ME!" nine growled like a lion, seemingly powering up even more than he already was.

determination was already set on all of your faces. more lightning and wind surged everywhere, making your hair fly more than it already was. you side eyed the mountains that were getting destroyed by the bolts of lightning. hopefully you won't have to explain to the heroes that none of that was work from you. there was a forming tornado that grabbed at anything it could and added it to its swirl of destruction. it kept forming until you, izuku and katsuki were face to face with the same colorful tornado that shot up into the eye of the dark clouded hurricane.

"this ends your dream, you know."

katsuki's voice had you and izuku snapping your heads to him.

"it doesn't matter. there's no other way." izuku said. you know this had him crushed on the inside, but he didn't let it show.

katsuki looked doubtful, but there was no turning back. yellow/orange mist flew around his hand that he crushed into a fist. izuku looked determined and clenched his fist as well, blue/green mist surrounding it.

by now, multiple wind tornadoes flew around the water like a barrier. the hurricane was starting to close in and go down on the island, indicating the little time you three had to take down nine. rain was pouring down, and the pain was hurting you too much that it eventually numbed to the point where you couldn't even feel it anymore.

the rest of katsuki's sleeve flew off into nothing as he powered up his incoming punch. he was yelling, probably from adrenaline but also from pain. it took izuki ages to finally master one for all. what used to happen to him is probably happening to katsuki. they both were so powerful it broke the ground under you three. you weren't aiming for nine right now, so you resulted in using your arms like izuku and katsuki were about to do. you've never punched/used your arms in battle before, so you definitely felt the burn when all three of you held your fists high in the air.

crazy amounts of wind- more than nine ever made had been produced. you were forming your own little tornado. the colors white, blue and yellow were spiraling together and pieces ground that was getting obliterated were being lifted up into the mess. your tornado shot up into the sky and was powerful enough to shake up the hurricane-like storm that was in the sky. you couldn't tell if your lightning was striking down or it was nine's. all you knew was that it was eventually mixing with one another and flashing the sky in bright lights before it went back to dark.

it was loud, and you couldn't hear your own sounds of pain leaving your throat. the wind pressure was cutting up your arm, sending bits of blood everywhere. that didn't stop any of you though, as you had figured the two boys next to you were also in gruesome pain. you brought your arms down together, and only then did you see your arm starting to turn purple.

you threw it back in the sky, making your tornado shoot up more. it was growing larger and larger, spinning faster and faster, getting brighter and brighter like a rainbow after a storm. your lightning was flying off the charts, and you couldn't tell if it cackling was louder than everything else.

finally, your creation broke through nine's, and the day sky was starting to seep through. the clouds formed a calm circle that had sparkles falling down it. you were the first to open your eyes and they almost widened at the sight around you. it looked like a wedding or something out of a fairytale.

but you were no where near a fairytale.

nine was still alive.

you brought your arm down and hissed, making izuku and bakugo open their eyes. they were also taken aback at the new environment but like you, they didn't let it distract them. they saw your arm that was starting to turn purple, and they grew confused.

"you don't have one for all..why is your arm like that?" izuku asked in a wary tone.

"i..don't know. it hurts, but we still have work to do-"

"fuck."

you and izuku looked at katsuki who was experiencing the same thing as you. he held his purple and bleeding arm, clenching his teeth in pain.

"what is this power?!" nine stared at you three. you looked like twins with the same power, and that made his anger fuel more. you were all just powerless, how'd you get so damn strong? it didn't matter, and he didn't care to know. he came to fulfill his legacy, and he'd be dammed to let it all go to waste.

"kachaan, y/n. let's go." being used to the pain, izuku ignored his fucked up arms. you and katsuki made eye contact for a split second before the getting into position.

"don't tell me what to do."

a monster explosion went off, and you honestly just wanted to sit back and watch how katsuki would handle one for all. he was powerful enough as it was, he'd probably be able to create lava now that he has such a powerful quirk like one for all in him.

numerous lightning and blue dragons came flying at you three who were now soaring in the air. you three were doing your own thing and trying to get to nine. you were letting the lightning hit you as you flew in the air. your hand shot lightning to the ground and that lifted you in the air, giving you more air time. whenever you felt like you were falling, your lightning lifted you back in the air. this was making it easy to dodge the purple lasers that were coming your way.

katsuki was blowing the dragons to ashes easily. he was also moving faster than usual, making him unstoppable. izuku was doing what he usually did since he didn't have a quirk to enhance with one for all. he was running and dodging the lasers with ease, but it seemed like that was all he could do.

none of you could get close to nine.

katsuki's explosions had lightning mixing with them, making them more deadly than ever. he was looking at them, then looked to you who was destroying the dragons with your own lightning. it was impressive how you could keep up with them. both of them had one for all at 100% and you just had ordinary lightning. he shook it off and soared through the air with his lightning explosions. thoughts of you and him creating what he was making was flooding his mind.

you'd be unstoppable!

he was shredding through everything, giving him the light bulb of you two being able to do this normally.

he continued soaring and dodging, but no matter how powerful he was, he just couldn't get close to nine.

it was a chain reaction. all it took was for you and izuku to watch katsuki get sent flying to a cliff side to get your momentum broken. he slammed into it and by the time he was starting to get up, izuku was sent flying to him as well.

nine was still too powerful.

izuku and katsuki stood up with frustrated breaths, ready to give this another shot but then you came flying towards them. it was sudden, but they were both able to throw their arms behind your back and catch you to prevent you from taking the hard impact they just did.

"we've been doing this for too long." izuku sighed and let go of you. "it's not working."

"then we keep doing it until it does!" katsuki powered up his quirk again.

you shook your head while you watched them get ready to strike again. you knew it wasn't going to work. you've been trying forever! it wouldn't take long until nine won and you knew that.

what you three were doing couldn't be done anymore.

but luckily, your plan would solve everything.

"guys."

izuku and katsuki side eyed you and your resting face. you looked tired, but also a bit solemn as you continued to stare ahead.

"there's another way to ensure we win."

the two boys looked at each other before looking back at you. "what do you mean?" izuku asked.

you look at him with that look.

it made his eyes widen in shock before they ignited to anger.

"are you out of your mind?" he slowly spoke with aggression. this was the first time izuku spoke to you like this, and you didn't blame him.

"like you said," you say as you turn your head back towards the tornado. "there's no other way."

"what are you two talking about." katsuki wanted in on the plan.

"no. i won't allow this." izuku ignored the blond.

"two is better than one." you spoke, not taking your eyes away from nine's creation. "with katsuki added to the mix, it'll for sure take out nine."

"what are you talking about dammit?!"

"she wants to use our blast." izuku's tone was rejectful.

from your peripheral vision, you saw katsuki stare you down with slightly wide eyes and slightly parted lips. his eyebrows start to furrow and his head slowly starts to move back. he got the message, and now he looked at you like you were the dumbest person in the world.

"are you insane?" his tone was also filled with aggravation. "didn't your dad just say not to do that move anymore?"

"do you have another plan? this clearly isn't working." you started to get frustrated.

"i didn't give you one for all for a reason dammit!" you subtly gulped when izuku raised his voice. "you can get killed if we do that!"

"you got hurt from doing it with just deku. what makes you think you can handle two?!"

"i can't and i know that.." you look down at the destroyed ground. "but it's okay. heroes need to sacrifice themselves to make things right."

"that'll also end your dream then, you know.." katsuki said in a calmer tone. maybe realization hit him first. maybe he knows that there is no other way. he's seen the blast and its damage. he's also seen how him having one for all isn't working the way you guys wanted it to. contradicting to his words, having himself apart of yours and izuku's special move, it might be the only thing that's capable of taking out nine.

so maybe this is the only way.

"y/n.."

"sorry my love." you said to izuku. "it has to be done."

both boys looked at each other with regret. it hasn't even happened yet, but they know this'll be the end of you.

"you're both giving up what you've worked hard for.."

yeah, they forgot that it wasn't only you now who wouldn't be able to be a hero anymore.

it was the end of you and izuku.

class 1-a's power couple was stepping down.

"that's okay." you get in your stance to take off. "now follow me."

you took off, and izuku and katsuki were quick to follow your orders.

"don't tell me what to do.." the blond whispered with a hard to read expression.

you led the way pretty easily. lightning was hitting you left and right, and you took full advantage. izuku and katsuki watched as you stepped on the blue dragons before reducing them to ashes. you were turning mid air to dodge lasers seemingly effortlessly, using your lightning that you made constantly hit the ground to keep your momentum in the air going.

you were a great hero.

it was a god given talent you had.

but now it was going down the drain.

you three quickly formed a 'v' formation. you were getting closer and closer to nine. he looked angry, and you wanted nothing more than to wipe that look off his face.

"we don't have to be close. with katsuki, this blast will probably go on for miles." your voice was void of any emotion.

"are you sure you wanna do this? i mean you'll-"

"just stop." you cut izuku off. "i don't wanna hear the effects this'll have on me."

you went high in the air and summoned your lightning bolt. maybe it was all the pent up emotions inside you, but it was larger than any one you've ever created, and created a louder sound than you've ever heard. for the first time, it successfully hit nine and he was sent flying.

"izuku! katsuki!"

now that nine couldn't do anything, now was the perfect time to finish him.

they flew to you and at the speed of light you three soared to nine. they got closer to you, and you felt your quirk sky rocket in power within you. you were starting to grunt in pain. izuku and katsuki side eyed you and your painful expression. it soon turned into yelling as you felt double the power start to rise inside of you.

izuku and katsuki started yelling too.

you felt your quirk on the verge of bursting.

it hurt.

you felt like you were about to be ripped apart.

but finally, it happened.

the biggest blast covered every single part of the peninsula. your voice went silent as everywhere possibly seen was getting annihilated. it was a huge blast that had a visible barrier. it started shooting outwards and anything that entered its space was utterly destroyed. the water was getting shot up but when it touched the barrier, it was sent shooting outwards like a giant tsunami. rocks- big and small, were seemingly floating in the air.

nine was overpowered by the power produced from you three. all of the power within him was starting to disappear while he was flying in the air. it wasn't long until he was knocked unconscious and sent to an unknown place.

'goodbye..'

your eyes were slightly open, your life desperately grasping for whatever was left inside of you.

izuku felt the flame of one for all start to go out within him.

you were both falling upside down. medium sized rocks were falling slowly along with you. the world was covered with gray clouds with the exception of some rays of sunlight shining down.

'everyone..'

'one for all..'

it was a miracle that you and izuku found each other's eyes. your vision was blurry, but you still saw the tears fly away from izuku's face. katsuki was right next to him, seemingly unconscious already.

izuku saw the apologetic look in your eyes.

why did it have to end like this?

you three did it, you got rid of nine.

but at what cost?

this had been the best moments of your life. meeting izuku and everyone else. being a student at u.a and training to be a pro hero. going through insanity and crazy battles.

but no more would you be able to do any of that.

never again would any of you be able to do this. no more taking fights in the front lines. no more duo moves together. no more saving each other from danger. no more going to u.a together. no more being at the top of the class. no more fun days and nights in the dorms anymore.

no more being an inseparable duo.

finally, you felt yourself letting go. izuku already passed out, leaving you to be the last. the sun was getting brighter and brighter, and you just wish you'd be able to see it longer.

'thank you.'

random fact/head cannon:

rai randomly buys midoriya all might stuff. she gives it in the most random ways as well. one time, midoriya got an all might plushie thrown at his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.5K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
622K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 975 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰