Do I love him? Do I need him?

By savage817

Kelly is stuck in a toxic relationship where her heart wants stay but her mind is telling her leave? Followi... More

Intoduction
Antics
Home not so sweet
I hate that I love you
so Far (important characters)
New Chapter
Its getting weird
Get back
Corporate lady
I got hoes and different area codes
111
Chris bown goodbye
This is the remix
Suspicion
Do men ever change?
The BLOCK Is HOT πŸ”₯
And i oop
Changed man
CD
Quota
Right now im going through changes
Mr nice guy
Daddy
Why chino? Why?
Surprise
Who are you ?
Baby shower
Lowkey bitch
Gender reveal
Questions
Whats on board ?
Domo said she coming home.
Omarion- trouble
Babymama Drama Babydaddy Drama
Wait what?
Are you sure though?
Break up to make up
Its whatever
Q's
πŸ˜‡Angel/ Devil😈
Representing for the 304s aka hoes
Qs
Daddys dick so good
New kids on the block πŸ₯³πŸ₯°
I just want it to be over
2 1/2 yrs later
I posted part two (New Start)
New start
Xx
Part two is posted
PlqyYompart

Mr nice guy

1K 24 6
By savage817

Pulling up to the house August turned towards me and looked me directly in my eyes.

August: I don't enjoy putting my hands on women at all. So please let's make this real easy. I be back sit still.

Standing on the side of the car August talked to two girls that were so beautiful I had to acknowledge that. One was slim with a pretty ass face and the other was slim thick with a pretty face with freckles.

That came into the car and August stayed out and they basically told me they were there to do my makeup and hair.

She fixed my makeup to hide the redness from august. Then the other did my hair to the side in a side part and quickly flat ironed my fair.

They were rushing like they life depended on it. August opened the car door and shoved a dress inside and said "y'all need to hurry the fuck up."

Hurrying into the dress and taking the shoes from the slim chick girly and making my way to  them. I sat waiting for them.

Getting out august grabbed me by my wrist pulling me towards him. Looking into his eyes with slight fear I just stared at him.

"Y'all go on inside I need to talk to her." He told them

Stepping back he made me so nervous. I looked at my shoes then my nails and back at him. As he just leaned up against the car looking me up and down with a look that made me feel like a child. So small.

"That tough girl shit need to go out the window because ion play that shit. I'll fuck you up shorty but ion even like that I'm not no sucka either though. You understand me?" He asked

"Yes king." I said nodding.
Feeling like little kid being scolded I didn't argue because he was right. Even though he was wrong because I'm not a tough girl theses niggas got it at this point. They all run me in someway. They all fuck with my mind. 2/3 will fight me. They all get pussy whenever but if I wanted some dick it'll be if he wanted to give it or not. But me it's throw it the fuck back and I do it because I'm weak. But you can't grow when the cycle don't stop.

"Ima take you in this party and I want you to dance in here. I was never going to make you fuck for money Kelly. I still like you you just a little wild I guess. But still shawty don't make me have to get wilder and tame your ass aight?" He asked pulling me closer now we are chest to chest.

"I understand ima behave I promise." I said looking very sincere.

"Aight." Bending down to slap my ass his 6'7 frame toward over me.

"Fuck daddy." I said as I touched his dick almost falling into him because the shit sting.
Catching me he made a funny look at me. 

"You ain't want you nigga to know you fucked me but you touching on my boy." He said looking at me.

"What's it matter now you already sent the video. And I want some more after earlier." I said

"Focus on the money. I'll give you some dick after you give me the bag." He said clutching my neck and pulling me even closer and kissing me in my mouth.

"Understood?" He asked after we separated.

"Yes daddy. How much I have to make." I asked him.

"Mhmm tonight $3000." He said.
Before walking away from me and taking me to the party.

Walking inside I see people staring at me and checking me out. But I didn't pay them any attention because I already know august would fuck me up I just focused of filling him.

We went a back room and he changed me into a stripper out fit. They announced me as coming out and I finally realize we are back home in Texas . Well not exactly but somewhere near because the club is in Wiley.
They announced the name of the club and my stripper name Ace

"Come here let's go."

Hopping on the pole I walk around the stage before bending over and clapping my ass. I look back and I see august directly infront of the stage watching me. Making eye contact with him I wink and shake it harder before I jumped up on the pole and slide down in a upside down split. Then I flipped and hit a spit on the ground and shakes my ass. I kept on dancing for more three songs. The stage was covered in dough and I was damn near sure I made my quota.

Getting up I took the money bag from my man and took it to august.

"You think this enough daddy?" I asked him.

"We'll see" he said emotionless.

Leaving and going back to the basement we looked counted the money together and we seen that I made $4500

"You got some ways to go." He said before bagging the money we had rubber banded

Exiting the room he disappeared and I immediately became a little nervous and just looked around the room it had a different look now. He added some homey items and it instantly made me think of home. I miss my little apartment and I'm tired of these niggas.

Entering the room again August appeared in my face with a bag in his hand. Handing it to me I took it and already knew he was directing my to the shower. Walking down the long blank hallway to the bathroom August allowed me to enter as he followed behind.

Getting in and showering I felt a little nervous because it wasn't like the times before where he just monitored the shower we've had sex now.

Just pushing it to the back of my head I just hurried and showered. Ten minutes later I cut the water off and put on my clothes.

After august walks with me but this times he walks me to a different room. It was really nicely decorated. A king sized bed. A nice color scheme black and gold with hints or red.

Sitting on the bed august gets very comfortable. Laying back he had his hands behind his head, his shirt off, and was scrolling on his phone with the Tv as random noise in the background.

August: come sit down or something shawty

Doing as said I walked slowly and sat beside him and just sat there. Aimlessly looking around taking in my surroundings. Then I start to hear women voices and men voices coming down the hall.

Not saying anything August just kept scrolling on his phone. Then he bursted out laughing after a few seconds of vigorously typing on his phone.

Looking at him for a few he then turned his phone towards me. Showing me a Twitter post comment section unaware of what I was supposed to be looking at I just looked

Then I looked back at him still confused. Then I looked at the phone and read the few comments I could see and it was Domo and Augusts comments

August: she can't resist me her mouth be saying one thing and her body saying another

Kree23_: @Domo

Domo never responded back but I instantly felt this nervousness take over my whole body because once I do get out it's going to be hell because I fucked this man. Everything from the conversation we had before we fucked and after is on footage. He sent it all. Probably won't even come save me now. I don't know what's even going on. However I can't even say and act how I really want to be August would probably slap my ass so ima just try and not think about it.

August: aww you don't think it's funny

Kelly: No

August looked at me like he had an slight attitude but I didn't even bite I just left it at no.
If I explain or say something he'll be tryna beat my ass. Seriously done fought Domo enough I don't want to fight all these other niggas too.

August rolled over towards me and reached into my tights that I wore.

August: take these off

Kelly: for what.

August: I want to see your beautiful body baby

Kelly: I'm smooth

August: you was begging for some dick earlier now you smooth?

Kelly: I'm in a new mood

August: Nah you trippin bout ol boy or what? Let that shit go.

Kelly: okay august whatever

August: so you agreeing...

Kelly: no I just don't want to argue with you because then you going to want to get physical

August: so what's the problem

Kelly: You disrespected me on the internet And think I want fuck you august I'm okay I've had enough of those fuck sessions seriously.

August: your acting like—-

Before he could finish a knock was at the room door.

August: yea?

Girl: king can I come in? I need to ask you something.

August: yea

Entering a woman dark skinned beautiful body nice set of fresh box braids. She wore a pajama shoe set from Versace and entered the room.

Laying there's just staring off into space the girl start talking to august. They basically discussed how she needed so time off because of her period.

August: okay you bet not be lying either

Girl: I'm not I swear

Exiting out he got up and locked the door behind her.

August: I ain't going to argue with you about respecting your artificial ass relationship aight?

Kelly: it's not about the relationship it's about me august fuck

August: your face isn't in it relax your fucking tripping

Deciding not to say anything else I just grabbed the remote and start flipping through the channels.

Snatching the remote out my hand august turned the Tv off.

August: why are you ignoring me Kelly? That shit piss me off.

Kelly: honestly I'm tired of being disrespected for no reason your demanding all this respect and I'm not receiving any and I've done nothing wrong to you I'm here because of someone else and When I get to saying how I feel you want to fight and shit

August: aight just come here let's lay down and go to sleep we'll talk tomorrow just relax

Grabbing me closer to him he cuddled up into me.

Kelly: there's—-

Before I could curse him out there was a knock on the door.

August: who is it

Girl voice: Thea

August: Wussup

Thea: so you not going to open the door?

August: go open the door Ace

Getting up I go open it and the girls face is completely stunned. You could tell she wants to curse.

Thea: I have my money for the day

August: alight just sit it down and go

Thea: your not going to count it and see how much it is

August: Nah I'm handling something right now

Thea: so your worried about this bitch here

August: I'm not stunting you right now

Thea: who you fucking with if you not fucking with me? I'm the one paying you? How you not going to fucking with me?

August: I got many hoes thee please

Thea: boo bitch

Kelly: girl go on somewhere hoe

August: get the fuck outta here before I get up

Leaving out as she tossed the bag to the side.

Kelly: that's your main bitch or something you need to be worried about her and letting me go.

August: worry about yourself

Kelly: how much do I owe cause I got money in the bank I need to go

Getting up august walked towards me and simply pushed me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and hovered over me with this amused look on his face.

August: what you mad about her or something cause you starting to cut up

Kelly: I'm really mad about everything

August: let me fix it

He said leaning down kissing up my neck. It felt good but I don't want to give in getting fucked isn't going to help this situation. Closing my eyes I let him suck my neck probably leaving a Hickey.

Kelly: some dick ain't going to fix anything

August: it's not?

He asked as his slick ass already snuck into my pants and had his fingers in me.

Fingering me I tried to ignore the feelings and stay serious and august could see me giving into him as my eyes started to roll to the back of my head because I was holding in my moans.

Leaning back down he started kissing my neck again and then that's when I could hold it anymore. He took that as the time to take my tights off. Opening if my legs wider he instructed me to play with myself. I did as he said and I couldn't hold it in. I let out a slight screech and I started to release.

August: mhmm let me see some more

Like a book I opened up to him spreading my legs further apart to allow him access.

He handled it well and I showered and went to sleep in his bed with him.

Waking up August was already dressed and there were other women walking in and out dressed as well. Everyone looked super classy

I sat up in the bed and August appeared walking out the bathroom with three women trailing behind him.

They all exited the room and one girl stayed behind with me. She closed the door and she began introducing herself.

Hey I'm Bubbles and I just want to introduce myself and chat for a minute is what she started with. 

I didn't really have a choice but to agree.

"So in order to make it her baby your going to have to listen to and just follow my lead. Quicker me run up this bag sooner you'll leave. He's really nice and he only get outta hand when you do. Let's detach from our emotions. Control them and get free." Said bubbles

"Okay." Us all I said

"So we going to get you dressed and we going to go on a few dates."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
6.8M 147K 52
π•πˆπ•πˆπ„πππ„ π–π‡πˆπ“π‹πŽπ‚πŠ - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
9.3K 172 11
~ 𝙖𝙣 π™žπ™’π™’π™€π™§π™–π™‘ 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™‘π™‘π™šπ™œπ™–π™‘ π™₯π™‘π™šπ™–π™¨π™ͺπ™§π™š
126K 3.7K 32
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....