Him and I (Our Abrupt Engagem...

Bởi badgaldretha

"I own you...." His raspy voice.... Damn! He was young but dominant. But who am I kidding, I don't think domi... Xem Thêm

Authors note.
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHECK
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue 1

Chapter 41

237 10 7
Bởi badgaldretha

Come up to meet you
Tell you " I'm sorry
You know how lovely you're
I had to find you
Tell you I need you

Scientist - Cold play

TIANA'S POV

"I will set up everything for the meetings." The head based in Westport handed me the papers. I had three meetings in one day and two were already done leaving me with one. This was tiresome.

"Sure, meet you in the conference room then." I said heading to the CEO'S office to rest abit. The person who had been employed CEO had a long term leave so I had to take care of everything.

I lay on the coach sighing heavily. I couldn't wait to get home to Tula. We had now moved to our old house where Tula was staying with my auntie,Jade. He was not good with unfamiliar people but with her, something had clicked and he got along so well.

Treyson was jetlagged even after two days sleep but who was I kidding, Treyson could sleep for even more days in a row.

I had been resting for a while when I was startled by a knock. "Come in." I said releasing a soft groan.

"It's time for the meeting. The other company heads have arrived." Hailey, the secretary smiled at me. "You must be tired." She chuckled taking in my appearance.

"Yeah, I am." I replied genuinely. "I don't even know how I will survive the next two weeks without dieing."

She laughed, "The meetings will reduce in the coming days don't worry." She assured and left me alone.

I took in my appearance in the mirror. A few strands had escaped my neat ponytail making it look abit messier.

Groaning loudly, I just arranged my skirt and walked out of the office to the conference room. I really didn't care what I looked like right now but I wanted this day gotten over with.

I finally entered the room which had become way too farmiliar for my liking in just one day and everyone seemed busy looking down at their gadgets or papers.

I walked to the front seat with my stilettos clicking making my presence known.

"Good afternoon to you all." I greeted formally once I stood in front of them all but one person in particular caught my attention. Jet black hair that was combed backwards, dark eyes looking at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher, a black suit making him look manlier than he even was. Declan King.

Now, everything made sense. I was having a meeting with Kings but I didn't give it a thought when Hailey had told me. Something about it felt farmiliar but I didn't know this was it.

I hadn't realized I was staring and probably had been quiet the whole time. "Hm hm..." I cleared my voice and went on to make my presentation. I felt cautious about the eyes that seemed to follow my every move but I made sure not to panic under his gaze. "I will be very glad to work with you all." I said finally avoiding eye contact specifically with one person, Declan. "If you have anything you disagree with or would actually like to know before we decide, then go on and ask."

I looked around the room meeting his captivating gaze again but I turned away before it could be anything like a staring contest.

"I feel like doing business with you will not let us down." A random middle aged man said smiling up at me and I returned it.

"Oh yeah, I agree with what Mr. Scott has said." That voice, the voice I could recognize from anywhere. It had become deeper than the last time. "We are ready to do business with you, Mrs. London." He smiled up at me but his smile made me nervous.

Gaining my confidence, I corrected him, "Actually, it's Miss London." I smiled at him casually but you could see a smirk threatening to make its way on his lips.

The meeting got dismissed and I was technically bolting out of the room.

Coming to Westport meant meeting him but I didn't think we would meet like this. I immediately pushed the door to my office and threw myself on the couch. My head was crowded but one thing for sure, I felt the way I used to feel in high school.

I stood up and took in my appearance in the mirror. Messy hair that was flying to my face, messy make up and slightly swollen eyes. My attire itself was a mess. I felt heat rise up to my ears due to the embarrassment that he had seen me like this.

I groaned in frustration and went back to sit on the couch but before I could sit down comfortably, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I called out knowing so well it was Hailey.

"Someone from Kings wants to meet you." She said looking at me.

Stupidly, I stood up to go meet whoever it was not caring what I looked like. "Tell them to come in." She went back to the door and ushered the person in but that person was non other than Declan.

My eyes widen in surprise and as if on cue, I ran off to the bathroom. That was the dumbest thing I had ever done but I was also done with the constant embarrassment infront of him.

I cleared my attire and combed my hair neatly back into the ponytail. I cleaned my make up and put some light lipstick. But one question popped in my head,what was I doing all this for?

I groaned in frustration throwing everything back onto the table and headed back inside but not after giving myself a lecture on what to do and how to act.

I stepped back into the office with a plastic smile plastered on my face. "Hello,Mr. King." I said as I saw him seated comfortably on the coach looking around.

Recognising my presence, he stood up with a similar smile on his face but his seemed genuine and he looked ammused after taking in my appearance. "Hello to you too, Miss. London. It's beautiful to finally meet you, don't you think?" I looked up to meet his gaze but he had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. The same here,Mr. King." I said quietly my voice sounding like I had been starved for months.

He walked up to me slowly the same smirk plastered on his face making me step back with every step he made towards me. The closer he got, the closer I got to the wall and finally, I was pressed against the wall and he was just a few inches from me. "What do you think you're doing, Mr. King?" I said firmly than I expected it to come out.

"And here I was thinking you would be happy to see me." He said invading my personal space.
He looked at me, pulled out his hand and in one Swift move pulled out my puff holder making my hair fall off on shoulders. "You're hair looks better than it was back then, Moana." My hair had sure grown longer than it used to be but the nickname took us back to stage one.

"Excuse me Mr King. This is not ......." I started complaining but got cut off by his raspy sexy voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"Mr. King sounds great off your beautiful tongue. I wonder what it would test like on their." He said making me blush and he smirked in return.

I gained my strength and pushed him away. I wasn't going to lose focus right now. "Maintain distance,Declan." I said firmly making him chuckle instead.

"You look like a cute puppy getting pissed and all. I should annoy you more because this is a sight I wouldn't get tired of seeing." He said getting back closer to me.

There was a knock out on the door making me sigh in relief. "Come in." I yelled walking around Declan to the front of the room and there stood Treyson who had Tula in his arms.

"Wow, you knocked?" I gasped dramatically not caring about a certain someone who also stood  next to the couch.

"I was told you had a business partner in here so I had to. To save myself from apologising unnecessarily." He said shrugging.

"Hey Tula." I said holding out my arms for him but he just giggled at me.

"Trey thaid that you can't hold me or he won't show me the giant yoghurt tin." What the hell is that.

"Okay, baby. Just say hi to me." I smiled at him.

"Hi, favorite. How wath your day?" He said his tongue getting stuck between his small teeth with every word.

"My day was good." I said flashing him a big smile.

"Who'th that daddy there?" He pointed behind me where a certain someone I had decided to ignore stood.

"He's not anyone's daddy baby. He's my partner." I said trying to make him understand but what I knew from Declan's smirk, he took the daddy thing so sexual.

"What'th a pat..... PA...pa..." He tried to say the word but failed.

"Part..." Trey said looking at him. "Repeat after me, okay?"

"Part..." He repeated.

"Na."

"Na"

"Partner."

"Part...ner." he said with a stutter.

"That's good."

"Hey my name is Declan, how about yours?" I was startled by his voice which came from nowhere. He had already held out his hand to Tula to shake.

"My name ith Tyula London." He said quietly this time.

"Fucking King?" Treyson instead gasped looking at him wide eyed.

"Language Trey and yes! King." I said pointedly.

Declan looked at Treyson with a bored expression.

"Wow, I guess I actually interrupted something before coming in here so I should get going." And with that he ran out of the room.

"Your little family?" Declan turned to me once Treyson and Tula were gone.

"Yeah, why do you care?" I asked in annoyance going behind my desk to take a seat.

"Tula sure took after his mother." He said making himself comfortable in the opposite seat. Way to go Declan. "The black hair...."

What he was saying wasn't making any sense. Mom was sure a brunette. " You sure don't remember anything about us." I said sacarstically.

"Why would I forget anything?" He leaned forward. "That would be sad, you know..."

"If you remember, you should know that my mom is a brunette." I said scoffing at him but after registering what I had said, his face changed into confusion and then back to realisation.

"So that's your little brother." He asked looking at me.

"Yes. And I think you should get going as he needs me right now." I dismissed him not caring about what he had to say since I knew it obviously wasn't business related but deep inside, I felt like I wanted something else. Like I wanted him to stay or something but I pushed back the thoughts.

"I can't leave yet as we have a lot to catch up on." He shrugged leaning his back on the seat getting more comfortable.

This was going to be a long evening.

_____________

Another chapter.
Am I not awesome 😇

Vote and comment of you like it.
Ly.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

394K 7.4K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
720K 16K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
111K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
74.9K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...