Chapter 3

I can swear
I can joke
I see what's on my mind
If I drink if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you will see me holding up my middle finger to world....

~Pretty girl~

I woke up really early even before my alarm which wasn't usual.

I walked to my bathroom and did my daily routine but this time after my shower, I had to dry my hair. I sat in front of my mirror and dried my hair carefully.

By the time I finished, my long black hair was dry so I put it in a very neat pony tail which went mid back now. I neatly used my gel to make my baby hair more outstanding. I wore alittle make up and dressed up.

By the time I got done, it was exactly 7am. I don't know how I was going to go through the day because I had woken up really early and could feel my eyes heavy already.

I reached downstairs and found my dad in his pajamas on his phone waving me a good morning. In the kitchen , I prepared waffles and ate that for breakfast. I had my breakfast carefully knowing I still had half an hour to go.

I walked to my mom and dad's room to tell them I was going.

I knocked and I had shuffling behind the door. "We are coming honey." I knew what was going so I shrugged it off and yelled back. " I am off to school mom. All the Best you two."

"Like wise sweetheart. "My dad's response was calm this time around.

I walked to my car after picking my back pack and drove off to school. I already knew where the school was since we had passed by the day we were moving in.

In ten minutes, I had pulled up in the school parking lot where several cars were. I pulled up in an empty space where everyone had neglected. My Jeep is a shining black which was my dad's choice.

I stayed in my car praying to God. I am sure I can do this once again. I gathered my back pack and put it over my shoulder and entered the halls.

Students were standing on the sides in groups and others alone. I made my way to the office and it was all by guessing. I found a lady probably my own mom's age who smiled at me.

"You're new here, right?"

"Yah. Am Tiana London."

"Okay let's get you your schedule."

She checked some files picking up what I think is my schedule.
"How about we offer you a school map."

"Thank you." I gave her the warmest smile I could while she handed me the map.

I walked to the hallways where I stood in one of the corners and took a pic of my schedule and map. In any case I lost any of that, who knows.

I traced the hallway with lockers and I walked up to one of the lockers which was mine. I opened the empty locker and started arranging my stuff in there.

I looked at my schedule and I found out I had history first. Who studies history in the morning.

I didn't say that the hallways were empty by the time I returned because it was class time already but I needed to take my time.

I walked to where I thought was my History class and knocked softly.

"Come in!" A voice from the other side ordered me to enter. "Oh dear! Why are you late?"

Well this old lady is so kind. I hadn't even taken a look at the class but the old lady. She smiled at me expecting me to answer.
" I am new and didn't know where exactly to go..." I was surprised how the lie flew out of my mouth like it's the truest thing I have ever said.