Mollycoddle My Wife[Layho]

By Kakshu

Suho obeyed his so-called family's decision and married himself off. Thinking that, when this transaction was... More

Chapter 1 : Just sold!
Chapter 2 : How much it worth?
Chapter 3 : To Take What I deserve
Chapter 4 : The letter that mom left behind
Chapter 5 : An interesting person
Chapter 6 : Did he know how to smile?
Chapter 7 : Trying to convince..
Chapter 8 : It's been hard on you
Chapter 9 : You deserve all!
Chapter 10 : Plots again!
Chapter 11 : Shameless Family
Chapter 12 : War of word
Chapter 14 : His gentleness!
Chapter 15 : Weird situation
Chapter 16 : Understandings!
Chapter 17 : So, tell me truth!
Chapter 18 : Feelings of Both Party?
Chapter 19 : Be strong!
Chapter 20 : Hidden Clan
Chapter 21 : Well done
Chapter 22 : Don't take my advantage!
Chapter 23 : Close too!
Chapter 24 : It's time!
Chapter 25 : Stress Between Lee's
Chapter 26 : Honeymoon trip *cough*
Chapter 27 : You're mine
Chapter 28 : Troublesome people
Chapter 29 : Let The Game Began

Chapter 13 : Have a talk?

112 13 0
By Kakshu

The car drove to an underground car park that was connected to a high-class clubhouse. After they alighted, Yixing , along with suho, took the dedicated elevator to the private room that he had booked beforehand.

Inside the grand and spacious private room, smooth music could be heard from the background. At the deck by the window, suho sat inside lazily. The waiter respectfully stood by the side and waited for them to order their dishes.

After seeking Suho ’s opinions, Yixing ordered two cups of coffee and some light desserts.

As the waiter finish serving the drinks and desserts, he politely made his way out of the room and closed the doors behind him.

Suho sipped on the coffee and broke the silence with his clear voice, “Can I have a talk with you?”

Yixing gestured with his hands – sure.

Suho paused before he continued, “I’m straight.” His cheeks blushed slightly. Discussing such issues with another guy sure is weird.

“And?” Yixing asked, expressionless.

Suho’s bright eyes blinked as he looked at Yixing . “If possible, I would like to abide by old Madam Zhang’s one-year agreement.”

“Reason?”

“We’re both male.” He paused, “You’re Zhang family’s young master, Zhang Enterprise’s in-charge.”

“So, I need to have an heir, is what you’re saying?”

Suho nodded his head earnestly; communicating with smart people sure was easier.

Yixing ’s gaze fixated on Suho . “Why don’t you ask why I would marry a male wife?”

Suho frowned. “I don’t intend to pry into someone else’s privacy.”

“If it’s related to you, wouldn’t you want to know?”

Suho ’s eyebrow knitted as he frowned even deeper, “Me?”

He nodded, “Yes, you.”

Suho couldn’t understand, how did Zhang family marrying a male wife have anything to do with him?

As if seeing through Suho ’s suspicions, Yixing continued, “When I was seventeen, granny visited the temple and asked for a reading for my behalf. The master analyzed from the reading that my life reading was too strong (in an unfortunate way) and that a woman would not be able to suppress the unluckiness. If I were to get married one day, I can only marry a male wife.”

Suho widen his eyes in disbelief and suspicion, “For real?”

Yixing’s lips curled upwards as suho’s expression amused him, even his voice sound lighter, “I don’t believe in those as well, but granny believes in it.”

Sometimes the thoughts of the elderly are far beyond everyone’s control. “So you agreed to what she decided?”

Yixing sipped on his coffee as he frowned slightly, mentally criticizing how bad the coffee tasted, “Hn, she’s my granny, plus she’s close to seventy.”

For the sake of being filial, suho completely understood Yixing’s way of thinking, but the precondition was that the male wife wasn’t him.

“But, old Madam Zhang didn’t look like someone who was difficult to communicate with, there must be some other way to go about it, right?”

He is a smart little fellow, Yixing thought as he replied, “Hn, granny is a understanding person. But the precondition to that was if it doesn’t concern my lifetime’s happiness.”

Suho mumbled softly, “How is marrying another guy going to give you happiness? How does one interpret that?”

Yixing smiled mysteriously, “That’s not necessarily the case.”     

Not understanding what Yixing meant by that, suho asked, “Then, you said it has got something to do with me, what do you mean by that?”

“The Master’s decipher included the eight characters of the man that I should marry. When granny decided that I had to marry a man, she gathered a lot of suitable male candidates’ birth dates and passed them to the Master for a compatibility reading. Your eight characters match with mine, so granny chose you as Zhang family’s son-in-law.”

“Just because of my birth date?”

“Not just that.” He paused, “Your maternal grandfather and my grandfather were like brothers with different surnames.”

Suho’s frown did not let up; because of the relationship between the Zhang family and the Kim family, that was why old Madam zhang offered such sky-priced gifts. But the relationship between himself and the Kim family, the zhang family couldn’t have not known, then what’s the meaning in doing all of this?

Suho couldn’t be bothered with the actual reason why the Zhang family heir was marrying a male wife. His motive today was to discuss a very important matter with Yixing . Yet, now that he knew they had another form of relationship between them, then that matter on his mind had to be settled as fast as possible, “Mr. zhang…”

“You can call me Yixing.” He interrupted suho , feeling that there’s a need to correct the way suho addressed him. After all, they’d become husband and wife soon, sorry! , husband and husband.

Suho coughed lightly and rubbed his nose, “Erm, Mr. Zhang , my intention to meet you today was to discuss something with you.”

Yixing wasn’t troubled by how Suho addressed him because they had a long way to go; he’d probably get used to it soon. So Yixing continued, “About?”

“About this marriage, I believe you know the reason behind it. The reason why I agreed to it was simply because of that last bit of kinship I had for the Lee family. As for how to deal with the Lee. family or the Lee Enterprise, I won’t get involved in any way.” suho paused and drank his coffee, “I hope you can promise me that I will only be your wife in name, and I’ll leave after a year later. The gifts that old Madam Zhang gave me, I won’t take them; I’ll get a lawyer to do up a transfer agreement later afterwards.”

Yixing ’s frown tightened again, “Why would you do that?”

“Although the reason you married me was because of your filial duty towards old Madam Zhang, your status has predetermined that everything you do would affect the entire Zhang family. I believe you understand that more than I do. Plus, I haven’t thought of marriage at all; at least before I turn thirty, it won’t be in my consideration. To marry another man was even more out of the picture. Which is why, for the sake of us both, the best way is to fulfil the hopes that we have for our individual families, and then after that we’ll go our own ways.”

Yixing did not have much change in his expression, but he was in fact fuming in his heart. This young lad hadn’t even gotten married to him and he was already thinking of divorce. Plus, the reason he gave was quite considerate to both parties. Hmm, wishful thinking, once you’ve stepped in the Zhang family’s door and onto my bed, there’ll be no reason for you to run away. “This was what you wanted to discuss?”

“Hm. Do you have any suggestions? I’m all ears.”

“Aside from the relationship between our grandfathers, it’s not like granny chose you without any good reasons. I’m not objecting to it because I think that the both of us living together wouldn’t be a bad decision. As for the issue about children, leave it to me to settle.”

Yixing’s words sparked chaos in Suho’s mind; what did he meant by that? What did he mean living together wouldn’t be a bad decision? Did he like men? And, he’d settle the issue about children, what did that mean? Surrogate pregnancy? What the hell was he thinking?

“You…you like men?” suho questioned with difficulty as his heartbeat hastened. He truly feared to hear the answer to that.

Yixing shook his head and answered with an absolute, “I don’t.”

Suho heaved a sigh of relief, as if a huge burden had come off his shoulders; thankfully, thankfully, he doesn’t like men.

Seeing how suho looked so relieved, the doting gaze deepened in Yixing’s eyes. Such a cute little fellow, “I have not interacted with another man yet, so I don’t think I like them.” Yixing’s insincere answer attacked suho again.

Just when the sense of relief came, because of Yixing’s sentence, he instantly tensed up again. Suho recalled the information that his friend gave him about Zhang Yixing , the confusion appeared again – it was rumored that this person had not interacted with any men or women before, which was why there were many different variations of stories about it; like how the zhang’s young master abstained from sex, or maybe he had some health issue, he was a pervert etc.. No one had ever seen or heard anything in person about Young Master zhang’s scandals. Maybe he did a great job of hiding undercover. “Then, you must have a girlfriend, right?”

Yixing’s gaze changed slightly. “No.”

“HUH?!!” That’s too shocking – how could this kind of super eligible bachelor not have a woman??

“Why, you don’t believe so? I have led a clean and honest life.”

Suho mumbled mentally, could it be that he really had some health problem? Or maybe he really had some perverted hobby?

As if Yixing could read Changning’s mind, again with his stone face, the words that came out from his mouth were like a bomb, and they threw Suho completely off his guard and caused him to blush deeply, “I’m perfectly healthy, and I don’t have any perverted hobbies. If you don’t believe me, then we can properly spend some time communicating together after we get married.”

Suho lowered his gaze to hide the anger in his eyes; dirty old man, who the hell wants to communicate with you, I’m a goddamn man, straight! You want to get into my bed, dream on!

Yixing’s gaze filled with joyfulness; he was indeed a young person, every feeling from his heart reflected perfectly on his face. A straight man huh? I don’t mind changing that fact. Although he wanted to continue teasing him, everything should have a limit. Plus, if he really pissed suho off, then coaxing him would be troublesome,  “I can promise you, about the one-year end date.”

Suho looked up straight into Yixing’s face.

“But as a wife, even as a male wife, there are duties and responsibilities to fulfil.” Yixing slowly conveyed his thoughts and request as he gave time for suho to digest it.

A wife’s duty and responsibility? Doesn’t that mean that he really had to sleep with him? The thought of sleeping with another guy sent a chilling shiver down his spine; that scene was too much for him to handle.

“As a wife, I will give you the respect and status that you deserve. That’s also my duty and responsibility.”

Suho started to sob mentally, I’m not marrying, is it too late to regret?

“The wedding date hasn’t been decided yet. But the things that should be prepared are already settled. The guest list is also finalized. Some of our relatives are already making their way over and are currently discussing with granny about the wedding room decorations.” In other words, it was too late for regret now.

Update : 11 Nov 2021
Total words : 1842

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 20 9
I opened my mouth but before I could say something she already slapped me. "No one would ever want to marry an arrogant, pompous ass like you! Not e...
5.3K 470 14
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
494 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
624K 29.1K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...