βœ“ 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· οΏ½...

By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO...they are the pride and joy of our school . "Jisoo look at me, breathe"... More

Introduction
To our world
My short friend
Smiling?
To meet her
Hospital
I am sorry
Together
Change in us
Her eyes
Has a Story
Her
Denial
Phase B
Pink Mario Princess
Rooms
Hamlet
Studio
Start of the end
Dance challenge
Markers
Back?
Accident
Unexpected
Who?
Home
Busan
Sleepover
Birthday
Disregard
End of us
Untold love
Without you
Broken
Coming Home
Madame Kim
Who is...?
Kookies? Cookies and cream
Find him in your memories
Highway
Where to next?
Find us in your memories
Love-Happiness
I will forever love you
Euphoria
Author's note
Q/A's

Shared happiness

399 28 12
By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

BONUS CHAPTER-2

"So, in conclusion, I won" Jungkook roared in victory, while Sehun, Chanyeol, and Jimin rolled their eyes, just because they lost against Jungkook. "you guys don't have to be so bitter...cheer up! It's fine to lose" he mocked at the three "guys let's be gracious losers," Chanyeol said getting up from his seat, to get some water.

The two groups right now are in Jisoo and Jungkook's house, just enjoying, chilling out.

It's been a year since the two have become together in marriage, they are still in so much love with some little petty fights.

Jisoo's main mission now is to get all the boys in the room, a mate. She is so done with them being single and careless and wants them to start their own family.

Jungkook, Jimin, Chanyeol, and Sehun, were having an arm-wrestling match and of course, the muscle pig, won the competition.

Flexing himself "I put the bi in biceps" he smirked "you also put the bi in bitch" Yoongi added "and you definitely put the bi in bitter" he pouted, with Yoongi just shrugged.

"Why do want to be so built up anyways?" Chen asked "oh...to be strong enough to protect Jisoo, my family" he smiled with his eyes sparkling, while his Hyungs looked at him with nothing but pride, so see him grow up so mature.

Jisoo who was silent the entire time now spoke up. "Love I have something to tell you" I looked at Jin Oppa, he offered me a smile before nodding. Jungkook frowned and waited, his head going from me to Jin repeatedly. Before coming back from the office, Jin and I ran through some tests after the incredible embarrassment I lived after throwing up in between a meeting and the results dropped in right before we took off.

I looked back at my husband and brought his hand to my stomach, "there is not only me you need to protect now"

"What do you mea-" he was cut out by Taehyung's gasp. I watched others' faces and the surprise on their face was satisfying though I did not plan on announcing it that way. Jin smiled, proud to be the first one to know about it.

I stood on my toes and pecked his lips

"I am pregnant"

-

Her voice rang in the back of my head as my eyes could only see her. Our friends standing there around us started fading and my main focus was on her.

My brain took time to process her words, my silence pulled a chuckle out of her mouth. While she was laughing at me, I could not think properly. "You're what?"

"And he is gone" Yoongi nonchalantly spoke, with a sigh following. I ignored him when I heard Jisoo's response "I pregnant, you're going to be a father"

"Oh God, saying this like is making me feel old"

"Not only old but out of all of us, it's Jungkook who is going to a father; the most reckless-"

"Can you guys shut it? They are having a moment!" For once, I agreed with Sehun.

I looked down at my hand when I felt Jisoo's on them. She gently took them and placed them on her stomach. There was no bump, but it brought a feeling I never have imagined before. I couldn't even put it in words, it was indescribable.

I gently caressed the fabric of her shirt, my head filled with pictures of our future. A girl or a boy, no matter what it's gonna be, I am going to be a father. "You're pregnant..."

I felt my voice crack at the poor number of words coming out. A long five minutes after she announced it, I finally processed the information "I am going to be a father..."

"Yup!" she proudly said, her beautiful eyes twinkling with excitement.

Without thinking twice, I bent forward and wrapped my arms around her waist only to lift her off the ground. I squeezed her so tight, trying my best to make her feel my love. Her giggled pulled the corner of my lips upward.

What is this feeling? This one feeling washed away all my worries and insecurities. All I could think of at the moment was my future with this woman, my wife.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT" I shouted with joy and I could see my friend shaking their head in disbelief.

"Wow! he is really slow" Yoongi started the ongoing remarks

"And he is going to be a father"

"I am the godmother, no choice!" Lisa announced

"And I am going to the godfather- oh! Easy, she is going to throw up all over you!" Taehyung said

"Let it be," Jin said calmly seeing the two maknaes so happy

-

"PARK FREAKING JIMIN!" yelled the 6-month pregnant woman of the house. "Uh-oh" his eyes widened

"What did he do this time?" Jin sighed walking towards where the chaos is. "What happened Chu?" Tae asked "he lost Dalgom in the supermarket!" she huffed "But now found him! What the big deal!" he defended "like how can you, lose a dog?!" she growled, gulping down his nervousness, he looked down.

Jisoo had been having lots of mood swings lately and she gets easily tired, that's why Jungkook now before going to work drops her to where the boys live so that they could take care of her.

"Well, he was so tiny so I lost him" he answered "You are so tiny! Have I ever lost you? Jimi-" "I am not tiny-"

"Bitch you should learn to shut your mouth when a pregnant woman is talking!" she took the broom aiming it at him

"MERCY!" he shrieked running around the living room, with a pregnant woman running after him with a broom.

"Oh, my good god!" yelped the father of the unborn child. He just came back for work and was greeted by a panting Jimin who used him as his shield, and then he saw his wife, running with a broom...What a welcoming sight!

"What happened now?" he sighed "he!" She spat, trying to hit him with the broom, which is now impossible with well-built Jungkook standing in between them.

"So, we went shopping, then-" "You went shopping!?" Jungkook shouted "well..." Jisoo looked down, "Jin Hyung, explanation... now!"

Jungkook was too very protective about Jisoo, and he never let her outside without him, now the group has to explain the so-called crime, "Uh..." Jin bit his lips and started rambling, soon the rest also started apologizing for breaking the rule.

Suddenly Jisoo gasped, everyone became silent in a flash of light, the broom in her hand automatically dropped down giving all of them panic. Jisoo's eyes were big, mirrored Jungkook's big eyes.

"Baby are you okay?" he asked yanking Jimin's hand from his waist. There were no words came out of her mouth, it was as if she was possessed, her hand was placed in her baby bump.

"Park Jimin, I swear-" Taehyung cracked his knuckles to anytime launch himself on Jimin "I did not do anything"

"Jungkook the baby" she breathed out, with her eyes still on Jungkook, who was confused and wavering. Jin and Namjoon got Jisoo to sit on the couch. Jungkook kneeled down in front of Jisoo "what's wrong with the baby?"

Everyone was anticipating for Jisoo's answer but then something hit Jungkook's coconut head "ARE YOU FINALLY GOING TO LABOUR?!" and in a quick of a second, he got knuckled by Yoongi on his head "Stupid, boy. She is only five months and three weeks pregnant, not nine months yet!"

"Then? What-" and Jisoo gasped again making everyone gasp with her too.

"The baby. He's kicking!" 

one more to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
7.6K 370 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
3.3K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
229K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...