𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓. g. satoru

By linosminmin

└➤ COMPLETED。✑ ─────┐ in which the Hinokami Hashira, Kamado Y/N, was transferred by a demon into a world with... More

◾ Prologue ◾
𝟏 | 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐 | 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
𝟑 | 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋?!
𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?!
𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝟕 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝟖 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓!
𝟗 | 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃..!!
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃!
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!
◾ Gallery of Unholy Pictures ◾
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒?!
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔?
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐃
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
It's Winter here!

𝟑𝟏 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!

556 13 0
By linosminmin

TW: alcohol consuming

"Jeez... I'm having cramps from last night," the woman groaned as she stretched her limbs. Her body was covered with different marks. Either bruises, red hickeys, or blood dripping from them. "He went pretty hard..."

The sound of the bed sheet shifting made Y/N averted her gaze.

"Morning," Gojo got up with his half lidded eyes. His back was covered with scratch marks and hickeys on his neck. He grabbed a paper and gave it to Y/N. "Your crow managed to break in this morning."

"Thank you," she smiled with her hands holding the paper. Gojo hugged her while she slowly read it.

"I guess I need to get there again with you and the students," she mumbled.

"You did good last night," he smiled.

"I see that we had sex," her h/c hair fell in front of her as she looked down. "And I believe that you stole my virginity."

"You figured the whole thing out!" Gojo pouted while caressing her spine.

"You literally asked me if I was a virgin or not last night!" she placed her hand on his face and made him release a wave of uncontrollable laugh. "Whattt?"

"Round three?" he asked. Not two, three.

You slightly chuckled at him before putting the paper on the nightstand and got on top of him. "Fine, bitch. This is the last one, okay?"

And it was a whole ass lie. It lasted into at last two rounds. Yeah.

"I only bumped at a Lower Moon once," the h/c woman placed a hand under her chin. "Well, I encountered an Upper Moon a week ago and managed to defeat it."

"Which one?" Gyomei asked.

"Upper Moon Five," she answered.

"I thought Tokito defeated Upper Moon 5?" Giyuu tilted his head.

"Sorry to keep all of you waiting," Amane finally came to the meeting. "I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will come on Oyakata-sama's behalf."

"So the plan is that YOU will help us?" Sanemi pointed at Y/N.

"Yeah. I'll go with the swords before they come to Tokito," the h/c woman answered. "And I'm all free to be taken for swords training."

"Where's Gojo-san? The one that Oyakata-sama picked," Shinobu asked.

"God knows where," she exhaled after she heard the name "Gojo". "Only him and God know where he is."

"Umm, Y/N-chan... I remember that our estate are created so we can live in a separated house!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "I put some beehives with the bees there too! You can come over!"

"Okay, Kanroji," she smiled.

"Even if Uzui left you, it doesn't mean that you can have a break!" Y/N shouted while the boy below her struggled to stand up. "If you pass out now, how are you supposed to pass the other trainings?!"

"Kamado is quiet harsh," Suma cried at Makio. "I would've died!"

"Shut the hell up!" Makio pulled Suma's ear.

"Calm down, please," Hinatsuru looked at the other wives.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You can go now. Thank you for the help anyways," Tengen finally showed up. One of the kids started to crawl over to run while Tengen was distracted but oh- he caught him. "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"You're welcome, Uzui," she bowed before she went to her mansion.

"I hope her training is not hellish," one of the slayers prayed for their life before Y/N shouted from behind. "Come on now. Let's get in."

"Help me, Fushiguro!" Yuuji shouted.

"Can't you see that I'm struggling too?!" Megumi shouted. Sanemi hit Yuuji's abdomen which nearly knocked him down.

"Kamado didn't teach you anything? Lame!" Sanemi hit most of the students and knocked the life out of them. "Pink hair. How the hell are you so slow?!"

"This dude is crazy as hell, Fushiguro!" Yuuji shouted.

"All of you got knocked out without touching my body with your swords," the Hinokami Hashira exhaled, frustrated. "How are you supposed to go to Tokito, Iguro, and Shinazugawa's training..."

"Please give us a break," one of the demon slayers begged.

"Get up and hold your katana. Pair up and try to hit them," she commanded.

"Why are they all laying on the ground?" the white haired man asked behind Y/N.

"I beat them up and it has been 3 days already," the h/c woman said. "I'm lucky that I get to be on the first stage of the swordsmanship training."

"Wait, hold it right there," he crunched his eyebrows. "That's why everybody has been training to death! Like Yuuji and Megumi!"

"I supposed they're with Shinazugawa or Iguro," Y/N rubbed her forehead.

"Okay, Murata, you pass. Good luck on Tokito's training. And 5 more people. You did great the past few days," she smiled from the paper. But soon her face turned into a deadpan one. "But the rest 10 are incapable."

"Kamado-san is scary..." they trailed off.

There were 15 students inside her mansion trying to hit her. The ones from last week? She gave it up to Tokito.

"Nee-san!" Tanjiro beamed.

"Tanjiro," she called. "I'm glad that you're okay now."

"Yeah!" he replied with a smile.

"Let's see if you can pass my training!" she challenged. "Then you can go to Tokito's!"

"Alright!" he placed both of his hands on his hips. "I'll try my best!"

"Tanjiro, you pass," she smiled at her. "You trained her for three days only yet you hit my legs and waist with your wooden katana!"

She patted his head softly while the remaining demon slayers looked at the siblings. "Um.. can we go too? We've been here for a week already and we have a lot of bruises."

"That's because you're weak, you morons," she deadpanned at them.

"Nee-san! Don't be like that!" Tanjiro said.

"I'm sorry," she went back to normal.

"Tanjiro-kun!" Gojo greeted at the mansion's door.

"Gojo-san!" he exclaimed. "How was Itadori, Fushiguro, and Kugisaki?"

"They're fine I suppose!" he exclaimed.

"When it comes with Shinazugawa, they're not going to be okay," Y/N hit another demon slayer as they walked back. "You're too slow. I feel like I want to give you up to Shinazugawa right away."

"P-please don't!" he begged.

"Then do your best and train until you got knocked out!" she slapped the living life out of him.

"Scary.. again," Gojo thought.

"Hey, Iguro-san," Y/N opened the door to his mansion and closed it back.

"The fuck you want?" he turned around.

"Let's train together!" she beamed.

"Ask Shinazugawa," he stood up and pushed her out of his mansion.

"When it comes to Kanroji, he would do that," the h/c woman mumbled at the Snake Hashira. She slowly walked to Shinazugawa's dojo while watching the sun setting.

"Shinazugawa~" she hummed at his gate.

"What?"

"Let's train!" she exclaimed.

"Be ready to get your ass beaten," he took the wooden sword from his terrace.

"Bring it on then!" she smirked.

"Y/N-chan!" her pink and green braided hair flew to her back as she ran towards Y/N.

"Yes, Kanroji?"

"I heard from Oyakata-sama that Gojo-san and his students are leaving tomorrow," she frowned. "But let's have a little celebration and take a break. Just the Hashiras!"

"I wouldn't mind that," she smiled.

"Okay!" she exclaimed while running away to God knows where.

"Sensei!" Yuuji whispered, hiding inside her closet.

"What are you doing right there, Yuuji?" she asked, approaching her clothing closet.

"Nothing. I just want to see you," he smiled brightly.

"Did Shinazugawa went hard on you?" she rubbed her thumb on his cheek while he walked out from the closet.

"Kind of. But I'm qualified to Himejima-san's training!" he punched his fist into the empty air out of happiness.

"Do you know that you and the rest are leaving tomorrow?" she asked.

"O-oh, I see!"

"Tokito shouldn't be here since we're going to drink some Sake and he's not aged enough," Gyomei said.

"I'm okay here," he said. "As long as no one choked the hell out of me when they're drunk."

Without the rest knowing, Y/N finished half of a bottle filled with Sake. "Y/N-chan..."

She drank the rest of it and left 9 bottles left on the table. "Let's spend the whole thing this night."

The whole night was chaos. Y/N ended up throwing up on the window while Gojo helped her get it all out from her body. Sanemi got stretched by Mitsuri. Giyuu had a bruise on his chin. Shinobu got a stomach ache. Obanai was in the brink of death. And lastly, Gyomei was the only one who's not drunk since last night.

"Damn it.." Y/N knocked her head.

"Are you sure you're okay, Kamado-sensei?" Megumi asked.

"We were so worried about you last night," Nobara whined.

"I already told you that she was out for a little drink!" Yuuji scolded.

"Oh really?"

"Itadori told you last night," the raven haired boy said.

"I'll take that I guess," she averted her gaze at the other people. "Finally we get to go back."

"We can finally escape from hell," Yuuji exhaled.

"That training is for your own good," the lavender eyed woman said. "Well, let's return back until I got further notice from Oyakata-sama."

"Here we come!" Yuuji exclaimed as he entered the portal.

so um... I made a Toji x reader... you can check it out on my bio. MikuSailor girlie, if you're a simp of him, read it. Then I'll set this story on break until the end of November :> stay healthy y'all! Tons of loves from Author-san <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 563 44
In which L/N Y/N is a curse magnet. Hospitals are curse hotspots, with the memories of loved ones dying and the fear of those who are next. The stres...
88.7K 5.3K 23
❝wanna crash at my place or something?❞ [COMPLETED!] TOKYO REVENGERS FANFICTION © tenjiku 2021
102K 3K 25
"Her dreams on making others happy were stopped. Curses overflowed throughout the world as if hopes and dreams have vanished from the entire world. H...
214K 9.8K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...