Toxic lovers β€’ ohgeesy

Oleh redrain42

π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– VOTE⭐️ (I'm working on two other story's while I'm writing this one 7-15-22... Lebih Banyak

Toxic lovers (introducing cast)οΏΌοΏΌ
Toxic lovers (1)
Toxic lovers (2)
Toxic lovers (3)
Toxic lovers (4)
Toxic lovers (5)
Toxic lovers (6)
Toxic lovers (8)
Toxic lovers (9)
Toxic lovers (10)
Toxic lovers (11)
Toxic lovers (12)
Toxic lovers (13)
Toxic lovers (14)
Toxic lovers (15)
Toxic lovers (16)
Toxic lovers (17)
Toxic lovers (18)
Toxic lovers (19)
Toxic lovers (20)
Toxic lovers (21)
Toxic lovers (22)
Toxic lovers (23)
Toxic lovers (24)
Toxic lovers (25)
Toxic lovers (26)
Toxic lovers (27)
Toxic lovers (28)
Toxic lovers (29)
Toxic lovers (30)
Toxic lovers (31)
Toxic lover (32)
Toxic lovers (33)
Toxic lover (34)
Toxic lovers (35)
Toxic lover (36)
Toxic lovers (37)
Toxic lovers (38)
Toxic lovers (39)
Toxic lovers (40)
Toxic lovers (41)
Toxic lovers (42)

Toxic lovers (7)

375 6 0
Oleh redrain42

I woke up to someone banging on my door "QUÉ!!" I say my mom opened the door "pack your clothes today I don't care when but today and clean your room" she said then closed it. I groaned kissing geesy all over "Buenos días" he said wrapping his arms back around me pulling me on top of him "hola let me go I gotta pee" "noooo" "yessss let me go" "fine come back" "I will" I get up and go use the bathroom washing my hands geesy comes in "your taken forever!!" "Bro I'm tryna get ready"

"who you calling bro" "you who else?" "Alright bitch since we doing that shit" "who does this mans think he is?" I ask myself "I'm daddy" "mmm nah sorry that's somebody elses place geesy" "who's?" He asked getting all up on me! "His names Alejandro he's really really sexy if I'm being honest with you would let him hit again any time" "bet right now" "no stupid you called me a bitch" "you called me bro unless we just friends with benefits?" "Nah we ain't" "alright then I'm not your bro" "ok papas sorry" "oo I like that it's ok mamas sorry for calling you a bitch" "it's ok te quíero" "Yo también te quiero " "alright let's get ready"

"what you wanna do today?" "Mmm idk" "we can go to the pier" "yeah but there gonna be soo manyyy peopleee!!" I over exaggerate "don't act like you won't like it" I roll my eyes getting dressed "damnnnnn" "I know you lookn' mmmm" I say fixing his hair "I got a hat in my car that would match your outfit" "I got like three of your hats to be honest" I say pointing to the stack of his hats in my dresser "it's cool I got lots of hats" "I can tell" I say rolling my eyes. We go downstairs "henny ale come eat" I was fucking starving right now "thank you mamá" she had made breakfast tacos!! We eat and put our plates in the sink "Gracias" geesy said to my mom "no problem where are y'all heading today?" "Pier" "have fun win some prizes for her geesy" "ok bye" we leave he opens the trunk and grabs a black and white hat "thank you" "your welcome" we were kinda matching cause he was wearing all black and I was wearing all white cute!" "Wait can you take my picture please"

Official_henny$

Official_henny$: opposites attract// I got myself a personal Photographer @OHGEESY
Liked by lil xan and 80k others

Comments
Candy_$: y'all are so cute tbh🥺🖤
Official_henny$: <33

OHGEESY:anything for my baby🤤
Official_henny$: loveee yooouuu💗
OHGEESY:I loovvveee yooouuuu moreeee💞
Official_henny$:could never

User184: damn they still together surprising
User4: i know🤣

"What you mean could never?" Geesy asked me "you could never love me more then I love you" "that's a lie" he said putting his hand on my thigh "ok whatever you say" "don't play wit me" geesy said squeezing my thigh "what is with you and my thighs right now?" "I just love yo thighs" "weirdo" "so loving you is weird?" "Yeah not gonna lie I literally suck" "shut up cause you the most beautiful fucking smartest female out here stop playn'" he said pulling into the pier parking lot "aww your so sweet" "don't ever say you suck cause you the best thing that's happened to me since Forever" "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you infinity" "I love you infinity and two" I laugh I would always tell my mom that when she said she loved me infinity.

"Let's go" geesy said we get out and go down to where all the booths were "ooo let's try winning that please" "alright I'll get it for you" we walk over to the booth with a courage the cowardly dog plush. "You got three try's to knock over all the blocks" "this shit a scam but fuck it" he said and threw the baseball at the blocks he missed the last throw the guy re-stacked the blocks and geesy threw the ball again knocking them all off the platform "congratulations sir first person to win today which prizes would you like you can get two" "which one you wanted?" Geesy asked "pink dog" the guy got it "you want another one?" "No you get one" "Mm that bear" he said pointing to a small bear plushy "thank you babeee" I say kissing his lips "your welcome mamas" "where to now?" "Cotton candy!" "Ok" he said as we walk to the cotton Candy stand. "Which color you want?" "Blue what bout you?" "Don't want non'" the guy makes my cotton candy and gives it to me "thank you" I say walking away with geesy "want to go on the Ferris wheel?" "Later" I say sitting next to him on a bench "OMG OHGEESY HI IM A BIG BIG FAN!!" A girl started fan girling over him "wasup" geesy said giving her a side hug "omg your so pretty I love your hair" she said to me making me smile "thank you" I say "can I get a quick pic I'm sorry for bothering you" "nah it's cool" I get up taking the girls phone taking a picture of her and geesy "thank you so much my sister gonna be pissed she's obsessed with you" geesy laughs "tell her I said wasup" "ok thank you sooo much!!" The girl ran away "what is with y'all females and being so hyper when y'all me" "it's just the feeling of you meeting someone you look up to and you like so we just be hyped up." "Doesn't make sense but ok"

••••••••••••

We walk around for a bit until it started getting dark. Then we went to the Ferris wheel we got on one of the carts going around "I've never been on one of these" I say looking down "you afraid of Heights?" "No" "alright once we get to the top look around it's nice" we finally were at the top I look around you could see everything "wow this is beautiful" "I know you can see the sunset"
We came back around to the bottom and got off "I just realized we just had our first date" I say smiling "oh you right though" we go back to his car I grab my plushy from him and squeeze it.

We get back to my house and he gets his stuff "bye mamas see you tomorrow" "bye papas love you" "love you too" he kisses me then leave I go upstairs and pack my stuff I wonder if I could bring with me??? Maybe.. "hola mija how was it?" "Good he won this for me and this for you" I say handing her the bear he won "aww this is cute I have to tell him thank you." "Get packing mija we're leaving early I have a special person who wants to see you" "who?" "Can't tell you surprise" she said smiling walking away my mom is pregnant pregnant now I think she might give birth in Mexico to be honest that would be nice though!

I finish packing my clothes and I go shower. Right After I got geesy called me, I answer "wasup my pretty boy" "what ya doing" "just got out the shower what bout you" "packing" "nice" I drop my towel I see his eyes wonder over to his phone "fucking pervert" "what you mean pervert?!" "Looking at me like that" he smacks his lips and goes back to packing. I get changed and go to my room "I'm tired..ima head to bed" I tell him "stay on the phone wit me" "fine" I prop my phone up and get comfy. "Night papas" "night mamas dream bout me" "boy you wish" I say closing my eyes falling asleep

•••••••••••••••••••••

"BABYGIRL WAKE UP!!" Geesy yells into his phone "whattt!" I yell back "get up get ready we going to Mexico!!!" He said excited I get up going to my bathroom and brush my teeth get changed into some sweatpants and and a hoodie "alright I'll see you later papas love you" "love you too baby" he said kissing his phone camera I do the same then end the call.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Me and my mom were at the airport getting our bags checked and I see geesy he didn't see me though he was getting his bags checked too. "Henny" he called out to me "hey baby" I say kissing him "what's your seat number?" He asked "241"  "bettt I'm 242" "yayy my mom and my I guess step..dad are the seats next to us" "bet" he said smirking "uh uh nope" I say walking away from him and back to my mom and Ryan "you got a seat next to geesy?" "Mhm" "that's nice mija"

We were now boarding the plane geesy was behind me I look back at him staring at me "papas stop staring" "what.. oh uh I-" he was stuttering knowing rubbing the back of his neck "your so cute" I say laughing walking to my seat I took the window seat and geesy took the other.

•••••••••••••••••

Not even five minutes in the sky, geesy being the horny mf he is asked me this...
"You wanna be apart of the mile high club?" "What's that?" "It's when we have sex in the bathroom" I start laughing and look over at him he wasn't playing "wait a few minutes then we can go my mom gonna think it's weird if we both just disappear" "alright so we gonna wait until they sleep?" "Yeah sure" it's like a 3-4 hour flight so we had the time. "You got condoms?" I ask "not on me right now" "remember to pull out then" "alright Bet" he said starting to kiss me "wait baby wait" "I can't your just- I'm just so tempted to touch you cause just..you" he said kissing me rough "calm down" I look over at my mom and Ryan and my mom was sleep but Ryan was watching a show on his computer "can we go your moms sleep" "fine let's go you go first" he gets up and walks off I wait like twenty seconds and walk to the bathroom. I knock on the door and he opens it pulling me in "ready?" "For sure"

•••••••••••••••••••••

We went like two round then went back to our seats "that was great" I say catching my breath still  "you got that million dollar pussy mamas" "had me breathing heavy n shi" I say smiling at him "oh shit fix your hair" he said I look Over to see if my mom was waking up and she was she wouldn't notice we was gone for I honestly don't know how long... I fix my hair and try fixing geesys curls since I was tugging on those bitches lmao "where were y'all?" My mom asked "bathroom" we say at the same time I then back covering my mouth "both of you?" "Uhh" geesy was gonna say something but didn't "I- never mind y'all some little nasties" I start laughing making gees laugh.

I got bored so I started texting candy and layla
        La bad bitchs
Me: hiii girlys
Lays🥺: heyy wyd
Candy🍬: wasup
Me: nothing just did some sneaky shit but that's it wby?
Lays🥺:oooo you and Ale???
Candy🍬: Asqueroso on a plane really??
Me:yess
Me: she loved it-geesy
Lays🥺: I-
Candy🍬: ooooo I would hate to have a seat next to y'all
Me: did it in the bathroom 😐💅🏽
Lays🥺: would hate to have a seat anywhere near the bathroom😂😂
Candy🍬: fr tho this bitch be loud as fuck 😭
Me:girl shut up I wasn't even loud this time bro🙄✋🏽
Candy🍬:I wasn't the one fucking in a plane hope y'all got caught
Me: we kinda did but we played it off
Lays🥺: y'all some bad children I'm telling my tia y'all fuckign in planes
Me: go ahead and I'll strangle yo ass-geesy
Candy🍬: oop cousin drama 🍿
Lays🥺:try me 🤺
Me: awww you got him laughing
Lays🥺:goofy boy anyways y'all go have a round two we'll be here💋
Me:already did😝
Candy🍬: Asqueroso
Me:let's act like you didn't just fuck Kato the other day y'all was in there for like some hours-geesy
Candy🍬:yall was probably in there longer then I was wit kato..
Me: I'm finna add him in the chat cause I'm tired of feeling this dude hot breath😭✋🏽 and we weren't it was only like one and thirty minutes or some fyi

              You added geesy😫🥰 to la bad bitches

Geesy😫🥰: candy for you come for us y'all were literally tryna fuck on the couch in front of everyone...
Candy🍬:boy shut up😭
Me:y'all messy fr
Lays🥺: you part of the mess too miss ima go fuck in the bathroom of a plane
Geesy😫🥰: she wanted to join the mile high club so she had to pass the initiation
Geesy😫🥰: oh and congrats you passed with a rating of 100/10
Candy🍬: oh so y'all freaky freaky😩😩😩
Lays🥺: very freaky🥵🥵
Geesy😫🥰:what can I say I got good game😌
Me: what can I say I got that wet wet
Geesy😫🥰: for real for real
Candy🍬: I'm done bye y'all rob just read this shit and he locked himself in his room💀💀
Lays🥺: welcome to the mile high club
henny- Fenix
Me: thanks Ig😭😭
Geesy😫🥰:tell rob to stop being such a baby acting like he don't be fucking on groupies🙄
Me:✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽 bye y'all

I put my phone down laughing "your friends are weird" "your friends and just as bad" "I'm tired I'm going to sleep" we brought blankets on board but he had to share wit me just had too!! "Broo" "I'm not your broo" he said "papi" "yes Babygirl?" Omgshhhh this mans wants me to suck his dick dead ass.. "shareeee" I say pulling on the blanket "come sit in my lap baby" "I can't told us to stay seated" "does it look like I give a fuck?" "No" "exactly comere" he said pulling me over to his seat onto his lap "see more comfortable right" "yeah if you didn't have a fuckign boner" I say laughing "that's your fault" he said kissing my forehead. Well I started to fall asleep idk bout gees cause I was exhausted!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9K 78 22
SHOT IN THE DARK (literally) My life was completely flipped upside down and why you might ask. Because I made the stupid decision to fall in love. I...
97 3 20
my articles from 2021 if there are typos or missing commas or incorrect information tell me and if you use my Articles tell me. G-rated its from bad...
349K 11.2K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
5.3K 203 38
I've lost motivation to do it, sorry for anyone who liked my writing. But I couldn't continue it. If I really want to continue with one-shots I'll ma...