Hidden Fangs

By WINKYFAIRYX11

"I've never knew what addiction was until I met you , and oh how fucked I am right now.." They say that oppos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|23|
|24|
|25|

|22|

59 3 0
By WINKYFAIRYX11

"Ugh this is difficult!" I whined as Lucas was giving me another History lesson.

He eyed me disgustingly. "Seriously? we're still on chapter 4 you've got to be kidding me!"

"It is sincerely not my fault that y'all have a complicated history" I sighed laying my head on the desk.

"Well I can teach you Spanish if you want" he said closing the book.

"What why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

He sighed looking beside him. "Noah is threatening me if I don't do so he'll do... something"

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"You're acting all tough but when it comes to Noah you're a softie" I said smirking.

"Oh hell no!" He said rolling his eyes. "Also because their are some parts in our history book that are explained in Spanish so you might need them"

I nodded slowly slipping the subject.

--------------------------------

"Soy un idiota  (I am an idiot)" I said proud of my accent.

"What does this mean?" I asked him curiously.

"It means " I am a teenager " " he said laughing.

"I think I'm pretty good at this!" I said laughing "I've always loved learning new languages!"

"Yeah yeah, I think you've learnt enough for today" he said standing up quickly.

"What's wrong?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing" he said moving his tongue inside of his mouth, then he left the room leaving me behind.

I was gathering the books we used , when my phone rang. It was a notification.

I looked at it to see that it was Aaron's number.

I frowned as I opened the message.

From Aaron: meet me tonight at your favorite park

I felt something weird make it's way up to my chest. I didn't want to meet him again. But what if he actually exposes me...

I sighed as I put the phone down. What is the worst thing that could happen if I went though?

But then the phone rang again.

From Aaron: we didn't get to complete last night...

I cursed at how annoying he was! He can't be serious right now?!

Noah would not let me meet him if I told him , so this meant I have to sneak out.

Still I was wondering what was the "bad stuff" that he made. Perhaps he hurt someone? I don't really know.

To Aaron: And what if I said no?

I sent the message not sure how he'll react to it. I've learnt that no matter how much scared I am I shouldn't let it show, I mean as much as I can.

From Aaron: you know what'll happen , but I'll be a gentleman and leave it up to you.

From Aaron: If it's 12 am and you're not at the park be ready for the surprise.

To Aaron: fine you idiot.

I wasn't gonna show him my nice face at all.

I sighed as I threw the phone on the mattress.

"Hey" Noah said looking from the creek of the door. "How are you feeling today?" He asked smiling.

"I'm so much better, thank you" I said smiling back.

"Well that's great to hear! I was wondering if you wanna hangout tonight , you know maybe it'll lighten your mood a little" he stated walking towards the bed.

"I'd like t-" I said but cut myself off immediately as I remembered Aaron. "Actually I have something to do tonight"

"Really? What is it?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have to uhh go buy some stuff" I said internally face palming at how cliché that was.

"I can come with you" he said smiling.

"No you can't!" I snapped suddenly shocking the both of us "I mean I am going to buy some girl's stuff you know.."

His eyes widened as a blush made it's way up to his cheeks. "Oh okay sorry , I'll just go sit with Lucas downstairs" he said quickly rushing out of the room.

I face palmed at how awkward that was .

A few hours passed by and I was getting ready to go meet Aaron.

I changed then snuck out of the house praying that none of the boys catches me.

Thankfully they didn't. I started walking to the park. It's not that close to our house but I was so in love with the weather that I had to enjoy it.

Minutes later I was at the park.

Now to make it clear I wasn't here because Aaron wanted me to come. I just realized that I had to stop this before he takes any more advantage of the situation.

It didn't take me a lot to find him. He was sitting on a small mat scrolling through his phone.

He noticed me and almost immediately stood up.

"Looks like you made the best choice" he chuckled taking a sip of whatever he was drinking.

I chuckled.

"I'm only here to tell you that I am not threatened by whatever you're doing, and if you actually mean what you say then go ahead" I said putting my best glare on "go ahead and tell everyone that I'm not a vampire , they won't believe you because what they see is a vampire. And the only one harmed will be you and your reputation"

I crossed my arms and felt kinda proud by the shocked look that made it's way up to his face.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into" he laughed "I'm Aaron Kelistens , Amber, if I threaten to do something then I'll do it , and all the harm that's meant to make it's way to you will make it. So I suggest you have some manners and behave yourself"

I spit into his face.

Mad would be an understatement to what I was feeling at the moment.

"Do whatever you want , I must admit when you first told me about how you know I'm a human I got startled, but now I don't give a fuck"

I turned around to leave but he caught my hair and pulled me backwards. I winced in pain but tried my best to not show it.

"You really think you can act like that and just leave?" He grunted.

I quickly pulled my hair out of his hand and before I could process anything I slapped him.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I yelled at him. "Listen , I'm not naive and I'll never allow you to treat me like that okay?!"

His eyes sent daggers my way and to be honest I was slightly scared.

"I see" he whispered not looking away "you either do what you're asked to do or you'll have to say goodbye to your lovely friends"

I gave him a confused look. What did he mean by that?

"I mean Lucas and Noah" he said running a hand through his hair "I tried acting nice darling, but you just insisted on seeing the ugly face"

"I'd like to see you try" I said smirking. I don't know from where all this confidence came but here I am making him lose his temper.

"If you insist, with one call right now I can end their lives" he said pulling out his phone "look who's scared now?"

I tried so hard to hide my expressions but I just couldn't, he looked serious. He could actually kill them and I'll forever be guilty of that...

"What do you want?" I asked still glaring at him.

I shouldn't be so reckless, I'll play along with him until I find a decent plan to get myself out of this mess. But for now I ain't risking anyone's life.

"Ahh nice" he said sitting down again "sit down"

"No" I said still shooting daggers at him.

"Fine then" he shrugged "Basically I need you to get me some information"

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words.

"Information?" I asked.

"Yeah , you have to tell me everything that happened to you since the day of the car accident" he said taking a sip from the drink he was holding.

"And why exactly does that concern you?" I asked dryly.

"You can say curiosity..." He said still smirking.

I wanna smack his face right now! How can someone be so annoying?!

"If I tell you, will you leave me alone?"

"No promises , but I assure that I'll leave you alone until I need you" he said shrugging.

"Fine" I sighed.

I started summarizing what have been happening to me to him. How I suddenly transformed and all. But just in case, I told him nothing about the two attacks I witnessed or the birthmark.

"Are you sure that's all of it?" He asked lighting a cigarette.

"Yes" and with that I left having no more temper to deal with his shit.

I was on my way home when my phone started ringing. It was Noah.

"Hey" I said picking up the phone.

"Hi" he said and went silent before talking again "where are you?"

"I'm on my way back home" I said looking around as a feeling that I'm being watched hit me.

"Oh okay , I just wanted to check on you" he started taking a sip of whatever drink he was holding "bye for now I guess"

"Bye" I said hanging up. I continued my way back home and in no time I was there.

I walked in going back to my room feeling so much better that I got rid of Aaron.

Well at least for now.

I changed then walked downstairs to grab something to eat.

I ate dinner then went to bed getting ready for school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
256K 5.3K 49
What happens when the 'bad boy' meets the 'bad girl'? Two people. Two broken souls. Two addicts, who use their addictions to give them an ability tha...
34.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
231K 9.9K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...