โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•†โ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธ | KNY!OC...

Galing kay _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... Higit pa

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

009 ; Villains

2.3K 74 37
Galing kay _behindyou_

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima-san asks putting his hand up to his forehead to be able to see better. Midoriya-san takes a step forward "Don't move!" Aizawa-sensei yells and everyone gasps.

He puts his yellow goggles on, "Those are villains" he grunts making everyone audibly gasp.
———————————-

(Hero costume and Katana in above picture)

AMAYA POV

I look down at the purple portal thing with my usual blank stare and I seem to notice that a blue-haired guy with hands all over his body seems to be the center, or leader of all this. "Thirteen and Eraser head, huh?" Handy guy says and raises his hand slightly, though only I heard dur=e to my demon senses.

"The teacher's schedule we received the other day" I widen my eyes slightly and unnoticeably 'So it wasn't the press..' "Sais that All Might was supposed to be here" I furrow my eyebrows slightly 'Huh? All Might-san? What do they want with him...'.

I look over to the weird bird-like creature 'That looks like a demon..' but I take a quick whiff and notice it's not a demon 'Huh.. is that his quirk or something? it doesn't smell like a demon..' I think.

You look over to Aizawa who starts to talk "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" 'Oh.. so he could also hear them? He must also have good hearing' you trail off slightly before focusing your attention back to the crowd of villains.

"Where is he?" The blue-haired villain mumbles as the other side-kick looking villains start walking forward "I went through all the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too.." he says, annoyed. I hide in the shadows more, wanting to help, but will die from the sun considering I wasn't able to install my sun gear quickly enough since I didn't need it back at home..

(You have been hiding in the dark away from the sun the whole time. only got slightly burned once)

"All Might... The symbol of peace.." The villain talks again "I can't believe he's not here" he raises his arms in a weird way, like he's about to do the wird thing where you fall on your knees and scream at the sky.

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" he puts his arms down and you glare at him from the shadows, though it's still hidden by your blank face.

Aizawa-sensei seemed to have had enough talking and his scarf and hair all start to defy gravity and float up in the air, most of the students look scared while some look angry.

"What? Villains!? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima-san rambles, Yoayoarozu-san (idk how to spell it) walks forward "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" she asks "We have them, of course, but.." the weird person says.

Todoroki-san peers down at the villains "Did they only appear here, or around the school?" he ponders "Either way, if the sensors are not responding.... that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." he analyzes "An isolated area separated from the main campus.. during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." he glares down at the fountain "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind".

The students sweat slightly and look down at the fountain nervously "Thirteen, start the evacuation" Aizawa-sensei tells them and they turn to him "Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible that someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering" he glances over to Kaminari-san "Kaminari" the said boy perks up to the call of his name "You try contacting the school with your quirk, too" he nods.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya-san asks worriedly and I glance over to him before back to Aizawa-sensei "With that many, even if you can erase their quirks.. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk" I sweat-drop 'He really knows his stuff..' I think awkwardly.

"A frontal battle is.." he looks down in worry, Aizawa-sensei looks over his shoulder at him "You can't be a hero with just one trick" Midoriya-san looks up with widened eyes. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen" he says and continues walking.

He grabs his scarves and jumps down the huge flight of stairs, it's nothing I haven't seen before but I'm still worried about him, I don't know if he's strong enough or not.. after all I still don't know what a pro hero is.

I shift in my spot nervously as I watch Aizawa-sensei capture all the demons with his cool scarf like thing and erasing all their quirks.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with his goggles, you can't tell who's quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together." I listen in on the handy-man's rambling, hiding in the shadows "I see. I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them" he scratches his neck and I look at him slightly confused 'what's his problem with pro heroes? He's not a demon or anything.. just a regular person..'

I look from your spot over to where the students were, only to sweat-drop when I see them already racing for the entrance, leaving me and Midoriya-san behind 'Wow.. they really forgot about us, huh?' I go dot-eyed.

Luckily, Iida-san stops "This isn't time for analysis!" he yells to Midoriya-san, still not seeming to notice me "Hurry up and take shelter!" with that Midoriya-san starts running towards Iida-san, only to stop in his tracks.

He turns my direction "Kocho-chan!" Midoriya-san yells "Come on!" he gestures me to come with, I shake my head and frown, pointing uncomfortably to the sun. He widens his eyes probably remembering now, he turns to Iida-san "Iida!? What do we do? She'll literally die in sunlight!" Midoriya-san yells worriedly.

I look over to them "Hmphphp!" I get their attention from my 'calls', I shoo them away, gesturing with my hands for them to go. Midoriya-san looks at me with a mix of nervousness and worry, "Are you sure, Kocho-chan?" I nod "Hm!" he spares me one last glance before running towards the gate also.

I look over to see Aizawa-sensei handling the villains quite well and I look back over to the entrance, only to see the same purple portal appearing on the ground. I frown at it as some weird purple gas comes out of the portal, startling the other students.

"Nice to meet you" The gas speaks to the students, seemingly not noticing me at all "We are the League Of Villains" he introduces and I look at him blankly. "It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School" you go blank at his formal tone 'huh?'.

"In order to have All Might, the Symbol Of Peace, take his last breath." The students look shocked at what he said "I believe All Might should have been here" he queries. "Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play".

I watch in slight shock as Kirishima and Bakugo-san lunge at the gas villain, a big explosion covering the area from what I assume to be Bakugo-san's quirk. Once the smoke clears I see Bakugo and Kirishima-san staring at the gas-guy "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you could do it?" Kirishima-san exclaims.

As the smoke clears from where the gas-guy is I watch as he forms into a more humanoid body, having some weird metal thing on his neck "Oh dear, that's dangerous" he sighs.

"That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent gold eggs" he narrows his eyes "No! Move away, you two!" weird person exclaims in worry, the two look back at them.

"My job is to scatter you all" more purple gas starts coming out from his body and surrounding the students "And torture you to death!" he yells. You watch in worry as the students and weird person are covered in the purple mist.

Once the mist clears you notice all the students are gone, making you growl lowly, still in your small version, you grow back to your regular height and watch in caution as Aizawa is fighting the villains.

I look over the ground and see most of the villains either on the floor in pain or unconscious, a small smile graces my face. I hear Aizawa-sensei pant slightly and I look at him worried, before widening my eyes when I see the blue-haired dude running towards him.

Aizawa-sensei races towards the guy and sends his scarf forwards, which he manages to catch. As the man reaches for Aizawa-sensei's face, he elbows him right in the stomach but I see the man with his hand on Aizawa-sensei's elbow.

Soon Aizawa-sensei's clothes on his elbow start to disintegrate, you widen your eyes when I also see the skin on his elbow start to crack 'I have to stop this!' I think determinedly. I step to the side slightly, just barely out of the suns rays and pull my haori sleeve up.

I peer around quickly and notice a shadow a few meters away from them, without a second though I sprint there without anyone noticing, hissing slightly at the burns that I'm receiving.

Once I make it there I waste no time and send a quick slash up my arms using my nails, which luckily doesn't' hurt since I'm used to it. I flick the blood over there, hitting them both, making the male take his hand off Aizawa-sensei's elbow and look at my direction.

A vein pops out of my head 'Blood Demon Art, Copy :Exploding Blood' I raise my arms and clench my hands, making the blood on the males explode, only hurting the blue haired male.

He screams in agony as my flames burn him as he quickly scurries away, glaring at my direction.

3RD POV

'What the hell!? What kind of quirk is that? What did they put on me anyways' Shigaraki thinks hissing at, the newly gained burns, Aizawa widens his eyes 'That was what Kocho said was her 'Blood Demon Art'!' he thinks.

Taking the opportunity Aizawa jumps up and pushes the blue-haired male more away from him, avoiding more villains "That quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it?" Shigaraki questions.

He gets up "Isn't this too different from your usual job? What your good at is short fight after a surprise attack, right?" Aizawa grunts, and you look over at him, worried for his elbow.

You widen your eyes in remembrance 'Oh yeah! Nezuko-chan's blood demon art could heal people as well!' you think.

(hey y'all- so i realise now that she can't heal, but only burn poison, so like ignore this , it won't happen again)

You roll your haori sleeve back up and make another slice in your arm, the noise gaining the attention of the blue-haired villain who can barely see you in the shadows.

You splash your blood over to Aizawa and clench your fists, it immersing into flames 'What's she doing?' Aizawa thinks, before he begins to notice the pain in his elbow lessening. He widens his eyes as he looks at his newly healed elbow 'She healed it!'.

Shigaraki looks shocked at the male's newly healed elbow, he furrows his eyebrows in annoyance "By the way, I'm not the final boss" he says and Aizawa looks over his shoulder at some weird giant bird creature.

You watch in shock and anger as the weird creature hits Aizawa, making him bleed a bunch and groan in pain.

Your eyes turn slitted and veins pop out of your forehead, nails sharpening even greater. Without a second thought you pounce out of the shadows and kick the creature off Aizawa, sending it flying a few hundred meters.

The blue-haired male looks at you in shock and astonishment, and Aizawa looks at you worriedly, knowing your drawback and already seeing your skin start to burn.

"Kocho! You must get out of the sun now, you're starting to burn!" He yells out "Hmph!" You shake your head and turn to the blue-haired male who looks at you with amazement gleaming in his eyes "Awesome... kicked the Nomu with barely any effort" he mumbles to himself.

You hiss in pain slightly as you feel more of your skin start to wither and burn as you race towards the creature who has now gotten up and was headed Aizawa's way.

You both send consecutive punches towards each other, completely downing out the outside world. You glance over your shoulder slightly to Aizawa, wrong move, the nomu sends a direct punch to your stomach, sure to snap your spine in half, sending you flying behind some rocks. The sickening splat rings through Aizawa and some other student's ears, Aizawa has completely forgotten about how you said you couldn't die.

He grits his teeth in anger, watching, unable to move as the creature once again heads for him, closing his eyes for the impact, only to feel nothing. He opens his eyes only to be shocked finding you standing in front of him defensively, not a single scratch present on your body.

Shigaraki looks at you in utter amazement, a small blush coating his pale cheeks "Amazing.. Amazing! Not a single scratch... completely unharmed!" He smiles crazily.

You look at the creature your slit eyes boring into it's non-existent skull, skin burning away by the moment as Aizawa looks at you in amazement, but worry.

"Kocho! Please leave for the shade! If you stay out here any longer the sun is going to kill you!" Aizawa yells in worry, Shigaraki's ears perking up 'Die in the sun, hm? No.. I can't let that happen. I will take this girl, she will be mine' he thinks and scratches his neck.

Your pupils seems to go even more slit as you lunge right at the creature, too fast for it to keep up, sending consecutive slashes, punches, kicks in it's direction, eventually ending it with one large kick, sending it flying through the roof of the building.

Shigaraki looks stunned and Aizawa is completely shocked, a young girl, without a quirk I might add, defeated a Nomu with the only remaining injury, the sun burning her skin.

You hiss in pain as the adrenaline wears off and you can really feel the sun burning your pale skin, you feel yourself slowly withering away "Kocho!!" Aizawa yells worriedly, tears brimming at the corners of his eyes, while the students surrounding have the same.

You growl in pain as you feel the remaining bits of skin start to burn away too, tears forming in your eyes 'I'm so sorry, Shinobu, Kanae, I've failed.. I couldn't even help defeat Muzan Kibutsuji, I'm so useless.' Tears flow down your now barely-existent cheeks and you quickly take off your muzzle, revealing your sharp cat-like teeth.

"I-I'm re-ally s- o- ry- Ai-zaw-a Sen- n- sei-, I fa-il -ed. I-f you e-ve-r se-e th-em, te-ll m-y sister-s I lo-ve the-m" And with that the remainders pf your body dissolved into nothingness making everyone surrounding cry slightly.

Aizawa lets some tears slip down his cheeks 'Dammit, Dammit! She was supposed to be mine, damned sun!' Shigaraki scratches away the tears brimming at his eyes, for some unknown reason he felt devastated by your death and he couldn't put a finger on it.

Midoriya cries out and Tsu also cries a lot, Todoroki looks down with sadness gleaming in his eyes and Bakugo grits his teeth in anger.

(LONGER CHAPTER THIS TIME! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.7K 1.9K 27
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
12.1K 488 12
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...
314K 11K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™‰๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™...
580K 22K 53
ใ€โ˜…The art of repairing pottery using gold, silver or platinum. It symbolises that broken objects are not inherently worthless and that their brokness...