[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.13

1.5K 52 4
By Erishi_An

Huo Lianjin's venerable and noble young master, his fingers do not stain the sun and spring water, of course it is impossible to do such a rude thing to open the durian with his bare hands.

    What's more, he also has a habit of cleanliness. In his eyes, durian, a heavy-tasting food, is no different from biochemical weapons.

    "Can't do it?" Lu Shijin glanced at Huo Lian's clenched eyebrows, his heart refreshed.

    He shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands, his tone seemed regretful.

    "It seems that Mr. Huo keeps saying that he wants to cooperate with me, but his sincerity is nothing more than that. In this case, time is precious, we should not waste each other's time. I have to enjoy my vacation."

    Huo Lian's face was uncertain, her cold eyes condensed on Lu Shijin's face.

    Very well, the little double has grown up well, and he has the courage to entertain him.

    Lu Shi and Huo Lian waved, "Go, goodbye."

.Lu Shijin walked away and showed off to 711: "Did you see? Huo Lian's expression just now is like eating a fly."

    711 was not in the mood to look at Huo Lian's expression, and complained: "I warn you! This is the last time I cooperate with you to do things like'mind opening coconuts'! We also have dignity when we do the system!"

    Lu Shijin: "Don't be so rigid, little assistant. Life is already so difficult. If you don't have fun in the pain, you will be suffocated. Besides, how well did we work together? Stupefied Tim and Huo Lian. Haha, do they think I have superpowers? If you don't want to open coconuts, then next time we open something else? What do you think of durian? Or change watermelon?"

    711 searched for a curse from the language database and cursed it in eight languages.

.But swearing is not something that a harmonious system should do, so Lu Shijin just heard a "beep—beep—" electric current tone.

    After a while, he noticed that Huo Lian had not followed up, and 711 asked worriedly: "You rejected Huo Lian. Wouldn't he leave in a huff?"

    Lu Shijin: "Little assistant, let me tell you a truth. If you want people to value you, then don't let him think that you are a good talker, because generally capable people are not so good talkers."

    If Huo Lian came to him, Lu Shijin would immediately agree to cooperate with him. It might not be the same for Huo Lian to be Lu Shijin.

    It's just a chess piece that is thrown away when it runs out.

    And this time, he must hold the initiative in his own hands.

    Lu Shijin's guess was correct. Although Huo Lian was ridiculed by him during the day, he did not leave in anger.

.As night falls, the entertainment venues on the island are lit up with colorful neon lights, tourists come one after another, and the expectant nightlife kicks off. No one knows if there will be a wonderful encounter tonight.

    Lu Shijin was not interested in going to a sensual scene like a bar disco, he took Tim to a video game city.

    Many of the people who go to the game city are young couples in pairs. Lu Shijin and Tim are both handsome guys, and they are naturally considered to be a couple.

    The teller who exchanged coins at the counter stood on the counter with one hand, glanced at Lu Shijin and Tim, and said in unfluent English: "Couples can enjoy a 20% discount on game coins when they team up. May I ask you two?"

    Tim rushed ahead of Lu Shijin and answered: "Yes, we are."

.The teller did not doubt, took a red bucket and exchanged 100 game coins for them.

    Holding the game coin bucket, Tim smiled generously at Lu Shijin's raising eyebrows, "It's 20% off, Mr. Lu wouldn't mind if I just pretended to be a relationship with you?"

    Lu Shijin smiled but didn't smile: "Of course."

    "Frivolous." A cold voice suddenly sounded behind Lu Shijin.

    Without looking back, Lu Shijin could guess who it was.

    Lu Shijin turned his head and smiled, not surprised that Huo Lian found himself, "I can actually meet Mr. Huo here, is the world too small, or are some people lingering?"

    Huo Lian said blankly, "With the door open here to do business, do I have to get your consent to come in?"

."Naturally not," Lu Shijin looked around at the colorful game consoles around, then looked at Huo Lian, "I just feel that Mr. Huo's temperament is a bit incompatible with the environment here."

    Huo Lian's mouth twitched coldly, "When I walked into and out of the game hall, some people might still be holding a bottle and drinking milk."

    Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows, very good, Huo Lian, is he challenging himself?

    Lu Shijinchao and Huo Lian asked politely: "Do you want to compare it?"

    Huo Lian lifted her chin: "Yes."

    Lu Shijin smiled coldly, I will let you know what cruelty is.

    The two started by catching the doll machine, each with 20 game coins, which is more than anyone who caught the doll.

    Facts have proved that Huo Lian is not bragging, but is really hidden.

.Who would have thought that an overbearing president who usually wears a suit and shoes is also a king on a claw machine.

    Every time the two grabbed a doll, they threw it to Tim, the poor handsome blond guy, already completely surrounded by plush toys.

    It was his job to help Lu Shijin get the doll, but he didn't expect that the doll that Huo Lian caught was also thrown to him.

    He wanted to refuse, but he couldn't say a word when he met the sharp eyes of the oriental man.

    Of the last 20 game coins, Lu Shijin caught five, Huo Lian caught six, and three of Huo Lian's six were extremely difficult to catch large dolls.

    There is no doubt that this round was a small victory for Huo Lian.

    Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I didn't think that Mr. Huo was so old in grasping dolls, so I must practice often to make girls happy, right?"

.Huo Lian said indifferently: "How difficult is this kind of game that a three-year-old child can play?"

    Very good, he gave full marks for this forced pretence.

    Lu Shijin pointed to the shooting machine next to him, "Then the next item?"

    "Mr. Lu! Wait!" Tim suddenly poked his head out from behind the pile of stuffed toys, wailing, "What about these things?"

    Lu Shijin said naturally: "You hold it, it's all my trophies, I want to take it back."

    Tim's face is ashen, isn't he here to accompany him? How come you get robbed of your work and become a follower carrying things?

    The shooting machine has a time limit of one minute once it is activated, and an additional 5 seconds of bonus time will be added to a shot.

    So if the shooting percentage is high, two game coins can be played for a long time.

.It's just that both of them stared at the basket in front of them intently, repeatedly mechanically repeating the posture of taking the ball and shooting the basket.

    The hit rates of both people are terribly high, the numbers on the scoreboard keep beating, and the time has been steady at more than 30 seconds.

    After three minutes, the score between the two was 108:110, and they made 54 and 55 goals respectively, with 33 seconds left for each and 35 seconds left for the other.

    Two handsome guys with excellent appearance are a beautiful scenery, not to mention their superb shooting skills.

    Slowly, other players gathered to watch the match between the two. Every time they made one shot, the crowd burst into cheers or applauded spontaneously.

    The focus of the huge video game city was on Lu Shijin and Huo Lian.

    The game ended after five minutes. Lu Shijin led Huo Lian by five goals and won the second match.

.Repeated hundreds of times of picking up the ball and shooting the ball, the arms of both of them were sore, but their faces had to be light-hearted.

    "Accept, I won this round." Lu Shijin clapped his hands, smiling brightly.

    "Two wins in three games?" Huo Lian asked.

    Lu Shijin nodded, "Yes."

    Huo Lian: "Since it's a bet, it doesn't seem to be interesting if you don't bet."

    Lu Shijin asked, "What do you want to bet on?"

    Huo Lian looked at him carelessly, "If I win, you do something for me, if you win, you can also ask me anything."

    Lu Shijin's eyebrows curled up: "It sounds very exciting."

    Huo Lian: "Dare you?"

    "You don't need to irritate me," Lu Shijin moved his wrist, "I'm just afraid that you can't satisfy my request."

.Huo Lian raised her eyebrows: "You might as well talk about it first."

    Lu Shijin slowly approached Huo Lian, and he didn't stop until he would crash into Huo Lian's arms after taking another step.

    Huo Lian was not forced to retreat by him, and Lu Shijin pulled her lips down with satisfaction.

    Lu Shijin raised his head slightly, blew into Huo Lian's ear, and said in a voice that could only be heard by the two of them.

    "I want Mr. Huo to be my boyfriend. Do you agree to this request?"

    Huo Lian leaned back, distanced herself from Lu Shijin, and curled her eyebrows as if she didn't expect Lu Shijin to make such a request.

    "I know you definitely want to ask'why'," Lu Shijin said leisurely, "Don't you want to cooperate with me on Huo Qi? I can promise you, but I am afraid that you are the same as Huo Qi, and I will throw it away after using it. Like a cheap rag..I always find a way to tie us to a boat, right? "

    Huo Qi said: "Being tied to a boat is not the only way."

    "Of course I know, but I just want to try what it's like to fall in love with Mr. Huo," Lu Shijin smiled badly. "By the way, you guys from the Huo family are not interested. You said if Huo Qi knew , I'm with his uncle, will he look at me more?"

    Huo Lian's eyes were calm: "So you want to use me to retaliate against Huo Qi."

    Lu Shijin smiled, "Aren't you the same?"

    Huo Qi was silent for a while. It was not that he had never thought of using feelings to control the little substitute to do things for him, but this matter was brought up by the little substitute himself, and he felt that it was not just that simple.

    "What's the matter? Mr. Huo dare not? Just said that I can make any request?".Lu Shijin stepped back two steps, facing Huo Lian with his arms around his chest, "Or Mr. Huo is afraid and thinks he will definitely lose?"

    Huo Lian narrowed her eyes slightly, her eyes became dangerous, the little double was really arrogant, but he used the wrong object for his arrogance.

    "Yes, I hope you are prepared to bear the consequences of losing the game."

    Lu Shijin slandered: "I played it today so you don't know how to die."

    711's voice suddenly came out: "Say okay first, a fair contest, I won't cheat for you!"

    Lu Shijin, who was pierced by his mind: "??, assistant, when are you such a thief? You are so easy to have no friends, don’t you know?"

    711: Hehe, my eyes see everything.jpg

    Without the help of 711, Lu Shijin wanted to win Huo Lian and could only rely on his own strength.

.In the last game, Lu Shijin chose the game of Mucang War. Whoever kills more people in a game is the winner.

    The two walked to the big screen and each took a wooden warehouse.

    At the last 10 seconds of the game countdown, Lu Shijin carried Mu Cang on his shoulder with one hand, and squinted at Huo Lian to say cruelly, "Are you ready? You have 10 seconds to pray."

    The author has something to say: Jinjin: Today, you are ignorant of me, and tomorrow you will be chasing your wives in the crematorium!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 16.1K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
447K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...
3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...