Secretly a Princess

By xXcheeryXx2918

*DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MLB OR THE COVER PIC I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST* Marinette has a secret, her class... More

Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: News Part 1
Chapter 2: News Part 2
Chapter 3: Guest, options, and Adrien is what...?
Introducting Characters
Chapter 4: Revealed?
Chapter 5: Oops, sorry not sorry
Chapter 6: The Graham de Vanily Family, Rivalry, Her
Chapter 7: First Move
Chapter 8: Misunderstandings & wait we're dating?
Chapter 9: Trips & Confrontations
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: Confessions and Rejection
Chapter 12: Missing crystal
Chapter 13: A mole
Chapter 14: Surprise surprise
Chapter 15: Gossip and Unexpected I love you's
Chapter 16: Drama
Chapter 17: Putting a bitch in her place
Chapter 18: Humiliation
Chapter 19: YOU'RE WHAT
Chapter 20: Tipsy? No. Completely drunk? yes
Chapter 21: Threats
Chapter 22: Please.
Not a Chapter
Chapter 23: Horrifying revelation
Chapter 24: Intruder
Chapter 26: Nino and Chloe
Chapter 27: Guest
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: 1 secret out, 2 secret out, sooner or later all of them will be out
Chapter 30: 1 secret out, 2 secret out Part 2
Chapter 31: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Chapter 32: Bitter
Chapter 33: Attack
Chapter 34: Sweet moments
Chapter 35: MOTHER STOP CHANGING THEM
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Coming of age Ceremony
Chapter 38: Revenge
Chapter 39: Goodbyes + Executuion
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After
Take your pick on another Fanfic after Meet my cousin

Chapter 25: Still can't believe

6.4K 179 74
By xXcheeryXx2918

(The next morning)

They were all sitting in the dining table silently eating breakfast. After last night's event it was a bit awkward for everyone, not knowing what do or say. Marinette looked around and noticed that Chloe sat the furthest away from Nino, she sighed.

"So, what do you guys want to ask? But before you ask there are some information are off limits." Said Marinette.

Chloe put down her utensils and asked, "What was about last night?"

"Nino is my personal guard his duty is to protect me."

"I get that he's your personal guard, I get that but." Chloe stuttered as she tried to speak her mind.

Nino sighed and explained, "Chloe last night someone was after some important documents that his majesty has entrust me with, as a knight I can't fail once not even a little bit because one failure could lead to something bigger. And I had sometimes I have to kill to protect. The imperial family is my top priority even if it cost me my life."

Chloe tightened her fist so tight that her knuckles turned white, she glared at Nino and Marinette angry.

"Why? I thought you said you wouldn't get hurt! But here you are getting chased at and killing people."

Nino look straight into Chloe's eye and argued back, "You know very well that I never said that I told you that this is job is dangerous."

Everyone else felt awkward as the couple argued. Juleka cleared her throat and said, "Well why don't we all get ready to leave, Ms. B said today we're going to the beach, which is great seeing as some of us need to cool off."

She whispered the last part. They all got up and left to get ready.

(With Chloe and Kagami)

"I just don't get it! Why him why not somebody else! I thought it was a simple job you know like Adrien's bodyguard but NO! And since when did he even learn to kill someone! Did you see his expression last night? No? Me either, why? CAUSE HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY."

Kagami just looked at Chloe ranting and pacing back and forth as she packed her bag. At this point Kagami was getting annoyed.

'It's been 10 minutes already seriously does she not get dizzy going back and forth like that.' Kagami thought.

"Chloe just stop, STOP! First of I'm getting dizzy watching you." Kagami walked up to the girl and gave her a hug, "Second, I know you're worried about Nino but honestly what did you expect he's been by Marinette's side longer than you've been with him so of course he would feel a sense of loyalty to her. Let's just get going already."

They both finally left and saw that the rest were waiting in the limo. Chloe saw Nino looking at her as if silently pleading her to look at him, but she couldn't and turned away. Nino tried to look at the others and saw that they all turned away he turned to Marinette, and she gave him a small smile which gave him some sort of comfort.

Marinette looked out the window and thought, 'I have a feeling today is going to be a long long long day."

Arriving at the mansion the class was staying at they noticed that the rest of the class was already inside. They all got on to the bus and the first thing the class noticed was the awkward atmosphere around the group. Lila smirked at the thought of trouble brewing in Marinette's group.

Alya noticed Nino and Chloe distancing from each other and thought, 'Weird normally they would be attached to the hip, I wonder what happened? Did they break up? HUH this is my chance!'

Alya walked up to Nino's seat, "Hey Nino, I noticed that you're not with Chloe anymore I mean it's about time you left her I mean you were always too good for her or any of them especially considering how much of a slut that brat is, they were only dragging you down anyway. How about you and I get back together you join my circle."

She flirted as she traced her finger on Nino's chest.

(Author: I gaged when I wrote this)

Nino glared at her and grabbed Alya's wrist tightly causing her to wince at the pain, "Listen here if anyone here is a slut it's you and that behemoth of a friend of yours, I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting my girlfriend and be grateful I'm only giving you a warning especially since I'm not in my best mood understand Cesiar."

When Alya didn't answer Nino tightened him grip on her wrist.

"Do you understand!" He gritted.

Alya frantically nodded and said, "I understand I understand, let go you're hurting me."

Nino finally let go and Alya quickly scrambled back to her seat beside Lila. Nino took a deep breath to try to calm down unfortunately that didn't help seeing as he still felt frustrated.

Alya looked at her wrist and saw that it had there was a bruise and thought, 'Holy crap.'

Lila looked at Alya's wrist and asked, "What happened?"

The ombre haired girl just shook her head and said, "Nothing."

(Time skip)

They've all arrived at the beach and one thing they noticed was that the beach was empty. Alix looked at Ms. Bustier and asked.

"Ms. Where is everyone?"

Ms. B smiled at everyone and answered, "apparently I got notice that the Emperor has lend his private beach and beach house for us for today so that way no one could disturb us."

Marinette looked at Ms. B and sweat dropped she thought, 'No it was more like so lying Lila wouldn't cause another disturbance among the citizens.'

Lila took this opportunity and said, "Oh I yesterday I asked his majesty if we could borrow his private beach, you know since I am the princess's best friend, I mean it was no biggie especially since he thinks of me as his daughter too."

Marinette's eye twitched hearing this, 'BITCH PLEASE AS IF, IF ANYTHING HE THINK'S OF YOU AS THE THING THAT COMES OUT OF MY HORSE AFTER HE EATS, SHIT.'

Right now, if you could see the inside of Ms. Bustier's head it would go like this.

Lila tied on a railway and Ms. Bustier conducting the train yelling, "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU'RE LYING IT'S TIME TO END YOU, YOU LITTLE BIOTCH."

(Back in reality)

Ms. Bustier just sighed and said, "Why don't you all just get changed already."

Once everyone was done changing, they all headed of to do their own thing. Nino, Luka, and Nathaniel headed towards the juice bar, Marinette and Kagami went off to collect seashells, Juleka and Chloe went straight for the beach chairs with Ms. Bustier, Juleka and Ms. B to sleep and Chloe to tan as for the others Kim, Alix, and Ivan played volleyball while Rose, Mylene, and Sabrina was busy building a sandcastle, Alya and Lila went for a swim.

As much as Juleka would like to sleep she couldn't, why? Because Chloe kept on ranting about how Nino shouldn't risk his life for someone else. Juleka sat up, looked at Chloe and bluntly said,

"Chlo if you don't stop rambling, I will smother you with my towel in your sleep."

That made Chloe shut up, but Juleka saw the worried look on her face and sighed, "Listen I think it's best if you talk to Nino and Marinette about this because I don't have the slightest clue on what's going on."

"But if you were in my position and Nathaniel was the one in Nino's, how would you feel?"

Juleka looked at the sky and answered, "Honestly I don't know, I mean sure I would be mad I get that, but I would also understand he has his priorities too. I would worry sure, but I would also know that as long as he comes back safe and sound, I know he'll be alright. And besides this Nino we're talking about before all of this we all thought he was just an aspiring DJ. I think what we need to do is get to know the new Nino."

Chloe looked at Juleka and sighed, "Maybe you're right, but what I can't shake off is how easily he killed that person."

Juleka nodded, "I know I didn't expect that either."

(With the guys)

Nino stared at his drink in a dazed trying to figure out what to do with Chloe, he definitely didn't expect her to react the way she did. It was true that he didn't exactly specify what the job was like but still.

"Du..."

"Dude..."

"DUDE!" Luka yelled.

Nino woke up from his trance, "Huh? What?"

"Yo, what's up? You look like you have a lot on your mind?" Nathaniel asked.

Nino stirred his juice and said, "Yea it's just I don't know what to do about Chloe."

Nathaniel shrugged, "Well what do you expect, after last night's events of course she would still be shocked. Heck even I still can't believe you killed that guy."

Nino scoffed, "Neither can I for some reason instincts kicked in and I all I could think about was making sure that the files were safe, it was our leverage we had against Adrien. If we lost it would have been hard to recover."

Luka took a sip of his drink and asked, "Did you even feel any remorse when you shot him?"

Nino shook his head, "Honestly speaking no."

"How did you even learn to hold a gun, wait forget that how did you learn to kill." Luka asked.

"When Marinette got sick, I stood guard in front to make sure no one tried anything. When it's not my shift I trained with the SF division, let's just say their training facility is quite advanced, they have a simulator where they teach you to actually kill with what you're given, I also practiced using a gun, swords but I honestly prefer daggers since I'm more of a close-range combat type, easier to hit the vital points. But I never thought I would actually kill someone in real life." Nino explained.

Luka thought about it and said, "I don't think I can do what you could."

"Nino did you talk with his majesty?" Nathaniel asked.

Nino nodded, "I did he said you need to come to palace for that to see if you're qualified."

"Alright just tell me when."

Luka looked at Nino and Nathaniel, "What are you guys talking about?"

Nino answered, "Nathaniel here wants to join the royal guards, then I told him that he needs to pass a test first to see if he qualifies."

Luka looked astonished, "Dude are you serious?"

"Actually I am." Nathaniel answered.

"Will you be telling Juleka?"

Nathaniel shrugged, "Of course I will I mean she deserves to know."

Nino then stated, "You know that training will be grueling right?"

Nathaniel just smirked and said, "Bring it." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.2K 15
Marinette has a huge secret - she's the future queen of China. No one knows except a select few, including Nino, her bodyguard, and Ms. Bustier. What...
25.5K 615 29
A series of one-shots featuring stories from other writers and myself from different ships (adrienette, daminette, felinette, marigami) Also its fu...
665K 19.8K 42
𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) __________ Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today at about 4pm in the city of Par...
11.4K 308 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...