Letting Him In (BajixOC Tokyo...

By SkyrahNix

Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if... More

Chapter 1 Meeting Baji Keisuke
Chapter 2 A New Friend?
Chapter 3 Unfortunate Encounter
Chapter 4 A Promise
Chapter 5 Dark Pasts and Acceptance
Chapter 6 Grief
Chapter 7 Sleepover
Chapter 8 Toman and Sano Siblings
Chapter 9 Trusting
Chapter 10 Holidays
Chapter 11 Birthday
Chapter 12 Confessions
Chapter 13 Meeting
Chapter 15 The Fallout
Chapter 16 This is War
Chapter 17 Red and Black
Chapter 18 Showing Love

Chapter 14 Beach

344 19 0
By SkyrahNix

August 31st, 2005

"At least Ayato was around," Baji commented, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. This was the only kind of affection he could show me while we were in public.

"Yeah well. They were taking too long," I said.

I'd grown worried that the girls were taking too long. I went to go check on them only to see them being harassed by some bastards. I got so pissed I broke all of their hands.

"But don't girls always take a long time to get ready?" This time it was Pah.

I looked at him, annoyed with the sexist comment, "It's shit like that that would have changed the outcome of what happened to them."

"What?"

I sighed, "Not all girls take for fucking ever to get ready."

Emma giggled, "Thank you, Ayato. For coming to check on us."

I nodded my head, "Of course."

"Yeah. Thanks for saving us from the perverts," Kairi said with a smile on her face.

I watched as my brother brought her closer to him, "Sorry. I should have stayed with you."

She smiled at him, "It's okay." I looked away when she kissed him so openly.

Part of me was envious of her. I wanted to be able to show my affection to my own boyfriend and not hide our relationship from all our friends and my siblings.

Draken coughed, "Alright. Enough of that. Time to have some fun!"

He picked Emma up and ran towards the water.

"Draken!" she yelled at him. He only laughed as continued.

Some of the boys laughed and ran after them but I didn't have a bathing suit. Not that I could take my top off anyway.

"You coming, Kai?" Mikey asked his girlfriend.

"I'll stay with Ayato-kun."

I was a little surprised she wanted to stay with me when everyone else had left. I was going to protect our belongings while they went to have fun.

"Okay. Keep her safe, Yato!"

"Yeah," I said to my brother as he went after the others.

"Don't like swimming?"

"Not my thing," I shrugged.

"I don't mean to pry or offend you but I have to ask," I turned my gaze to look at her as she asked me, "Are you a girl?"

My whole body froze, "What?"

How the hell did she know? There was no way. Was she just that perceptive?

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone if it's a secret."

Her words somehow sounded sincere but I just couldn't let my guard down.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a guy."

"So, you identify as a male?"

She was convinced that I had the body of a girl. It didn't look like she would take no as an answer.

"Sorry. I guess that's a little rude. I don't care if you are transgender or anything," she smiled, "Be comfortable in your own skin."

Well, I guess things ended up this way.

"How?"I asked, "How did you know?"

"Well, when we first met a couple of days ago," she started, "I just felt like you were a girl pretending to be a boy. And then there was that look Baji-kun gave you."

"Look?"

She chuckled, "Yeah. Like the one Mikey gives me. The one that lets me know that I'm special to him."

I felt embarrassed. We had been outed because of how Baji had stared at me?

She really is perceptive.

"You're way too perceptive," I said, looking back to the others, "You can't tell anyone. It's dangerous."

"Dangerous?"

"Just trust me. I can't let anyone know."

I wasn't about to tell her anymore than that. I had to trust that she wouldn't tell anyone. Even her boyfriend.

Can I trust her?

"Does Baji-kun know?"

"He is the only one who knows. Well, until you." \

In Toman anyway. I felt it unnecessary to tell her about Rai and Sorano.

"That must be hard. You must feel lonely."

I turned to her again, "It was. Until I met Baji." I watched as my friends happily wrestled each other in the water, "He has been there for me when I needed him."

"I'm glad you had someone to share that with," she said. I looked at her, "I'd really like to be friends. Is that okay?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. But decided there was no harm in it now that she knew my secret.

"Sure."

"What have you two been talking about?" Mikey sat down on the other side of her.

"Nothing really," she told him, "Just asked him if we could be friends and he accepted."

Mikey laughed, "That's great. I'm glad you two get along. Makes me happy."

I was sure he was thinking 'I'm happy my brother gets along with my girlfriend'.

"Oi!" I looked up to see a grinning Baji, "You are missing all the fun, Ayato."

"No thanks," I said, "I'm good right where I am."

Baji shrugged, "Suit yourself."

"Yes?" Kairi asked.

"Nothing. Just wondering what you think of Ayato."

I looked up at my boyfriend. What was he doing?

"Huh? I think he is nice. I like him. I can see why you are all friends."

Baji grinned, "Right?" He looked at Mikey who still had a pleased expression on his face.

Oh, I see. They were both happy that Mikey's sibling was friends with her.

"Why do I feel like there's something you aren't telling me?" she asked us.

Mikey gently grabbed her hand and kissed the back, "Don't worry about it."

I looked away for them to have some privacy. I also kind of felt weird watching their PDA.

"I'm glad he met you," I said to her.

I could see the effect she had on him. He looked a lot happier with her around.

"I'm glad I met him too."

"Alright. Too much of the lovey-dovey shit for me. I'm going back to the others," Baji said, leaving the three of us alone.

Are you feeling as frustrated as I do, Baji? I really wanted to hold him. Kiss his lips.

I listened as the couple next to me talked together.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I'm not. I'm actually pretty pissed that someone else touched you."

"It's really sweet when you get all protective over me."

I had enough. I was thirsty anyway so I took that as an excuse to leave the happy couple alone for a bit.

I asked, "I'm going to get something to drink. You guys want anything?"

-------

Out of breath, I desperately let the oxygen enter my lungs. I clutched Baji's shirt and hair as he kissed down my neck to my collarbone.

The second we arrived back to my apartment after the beach day we had with friends, he threw me on my mattress and kissed me so wildly I thought I would lose my mind.

A moan escaped my lips as pleasant shivers erupted throughout my body as he sucked on my collarbone. Lust filled my mind. My body craved more of his touch.

He stopped sucking on my skin to claim my lips again. I felt his tongue slip pass my lips in a sloppy, hungry kiss. I clutched his shirt more aggressively.

He pulled away. I watched as he smirked down at me, his fingers on the hem of his shirt. He lifted up his shirt, leaving him shirtless on top of me. He gently grabbed my hands in his, guiding my fingers to touch his chest.

"I know you want to touch," he said down to me, his smirk still plastered on his face.

He was right. The second my fingers touched his skin it was like something in me took control. I had him under me in seconds, kissing down his bare chest.

"Shit," he cursed. I could hear the lust in his voice.

I went up to kiss and suck on his neck while my hands continued to explore every inch of his firm chest. He wrapped his arm around my body, pulling me close. My hands were trapped in between.

I stopped sucking on his neck and pecked his lips, smiling down at him.

"Someone looks satisfied," I teased him, regaining some of my restraint.

He frowned, "I swear one day I'll lose all control and just take you."

I flushed at his words. I sense of thrill down up and down my spine. Did he mean sex? I wasn't sure if I was ready for that but my body seemed to think otherwise.

Traitor.

I pulled one of my hands from being trapped to caress his cheek, "Take me, huh?"

"Don't tempt me," he said under his breath with eyes that looked like he was already ready to pounce on me at any second.

I was not ready to 'poke the bear'. Thankfully my stomach saved me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...
83.1K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
31.8K 610 20
You're sad to leave home but your new life in Japan leads you to Baji and is full of fun and sex and partying. All characters are aged up to 18+...
121K 3.2K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...