Reborn In Detective Conan

Von Nikkocham

A girl died trying to save a kid , but an unexpected twist happen and she was reborn in her favourite anime... Mehr

1-Dying .
2- reborn
3- life as a baby
4 - the otaku detective
5- meeting the Miyano family
6- cherry blossom class pt 1
7- cherry blossom class pt 2
8- the sakura viewing and the promise made.
9- the murder case
10- the mystery mansion .
11- martial arts .
12- kaito kid pt 1
13- kaito kid pt 2
14 - koroba Toshi and the art of disguise .
15- meeting kaito koroba.
16- Saionara .
17- the days goes on .
18- Meeting Mr Pierrot pt 1.
19- Meeting Ms Pierrot pt 2
20 - Meeting sharon vineyard .
21- The little detective meets the little magician.
22- saying good bye .
23- To America yay ! oh I lost .
24 - unexpected Savior
25- living with Mr pierrot
26- the visitor
27- meeting Jody
28- shopping with jodie nee chan
29- aunty chikage is here
30- Gin and vodka
31- To London pt 1 .
32- London pt 2 .
33- London pt 3
A nice day in Tokyo
34- The B.O pt 1 .
35- The B.O pt 2 .
36 - my dream comes true
37- first day at high school
omake:🗼a nice day in tokyo pt 2 🗼
38- Amusement park .
39- the rollercoaster murder
40- the shrunken detective
41-An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case
42- An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case p.2
43- Bullet-Train Bombing
44- Bullet-Train Bombing part 2
45-The Valentine Murder Case
47-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part1
48-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part2

46- Moonlight Sonata Murder Case

3.8K 155 34
Von Nikkocham

﹇ 𖣖 ꒲ ꒰ ꒱ ꒥ 𓋲 𖤘 𓎆 🂦 𖡂 ⸼ 𖣓 𑁯 ꧔ ꒦ ꒷ 𔕔 ⑅ ᘏ

﹆♡‌ ◌ ᝬ な ๋ εϊз ‹𝟹 ଘ ⩩ ﹫ 𓏭 ั ᕱ⑅ᕱ ⁺ ^ ^ ♡𝆬

3rd POV

"Damn it the rest of Japan is in the golden week so why does the great detective Mouri Kogorou have to visit this island? It's all this damn letter's fault, the one we got last week and then the phone call we received from that guy 2 days ago..."

~Flashback 2 days ago~

Mouri was sitting in the detective agency when Rin, Conan, and Ran came back from school the phone started to ring "The great detective Mouri Kogorou speaking" Mouri answered the phone.

"Two more days until the full moon...I've already transferred 500,000 Yen to your account and now come to the island" the men answered from the other side of the phone "W-Wait who are you??" Mouri said "Asou Keiji from Tsukikage island..." he hung up "Ah-Hold on" Mouri yelled.

~Flashback done~

Rin, Conan, Ran, and Mouri we're on a ship heading to the island "Who cares we get to relax on an island in the Izu sea!! Right Ran & Conan-kun" Rin said cheerfully as she looked at Ran and Conan and the node in agreement "Yeah!" they said in sync. "Does this look like a relaxing island to you?" Mouri said, looking at them.

~Moon shadow island hall~

"Aso Keiji? There's no such person on this island " the receptionist told Mouri after looking in the registry of residents.

"Huh? Check again, look I even received a letter from him " Kogoro said to him while showing him the letter he got from his client.

" What's the matter ?" A man wearing glasses came to them.

" Well this gentleman says he was hired by a resident of this island but..." he explained the situation to the man.

"Hired?"

"Yeah by Aso Keiji-San !"

"What!! A-A-Aso Keiji !!" The man's face turned to shock after hearing the name as every person in the hall.

"That can be over 10 years ago...he died." the man said, sweat running down his temples.

"What !!" It's time for the other to get shocked. Then the man told them the story and how Aso Keiji died 12 years ago and the moonlight sonata.

~A few minutes later~

The four of them were walking in the street of the island after they left the hall. "A letter from a man eh? What a nasty prank. " Mouri said, complaining.

"Not necessarily " Rin and Conan replied at the same time and they looked at each other smiling.

"Eh?" Mouri said, questioning what Conan and his daughter meant.

"Someone did pay you a retainer fee and the letter was postmarked from moon shadow island..." Conan began the detection and Rin continued it by saying "In other words someone from this island wants you to investigate Aso Keiji's case."

'Mou I can't remember anything, it's my fault if only I wrote it in a not when I still remember the details I'm really stupid.' Rin thought.

"Oh, right they said that Aso-San was a good friend with the mayor, how about we ask him about it." Ran suggested.

"Good idea, I think they said the mayor would be at the community center," Kogoro replied unsure while looking at the map.

Then Ran attempted to ask the girl who was waving to a little kid who left.

"Umm, excuse me, where is the community center ?"

'A crossdresser, hmm that's suspicious?' Rin thought, looking at the boy who dressed as a girl. It was easy to tell that, for her at least, she was trained by Toshi Koroba after all.

After showing them the direction she asked them

"Are you from the mainland ?"

"Yeah from Tokyo" and Ran replied.

"I'm from Tokyo too." She said cheerfully" isn't this island lovely the air is clean and it's quite__" before she finished her words a car passed by them "protect the island fishery vote for Masato Shimizu."

' yup quite ' Rin thought sarcastically.

"The election for village mayor is coming up. This is usually a quiet island.

"Village mayor ?"

"Yeah, there are three candidates. The man who passed just now was Mr. Masato Shimizu, the fishermen's representative. There's Mr. Tatsuji Kurosawa the current mayor and the third is Mr. Hideo Kawashima the wealthiest man on the island... " .and she was about to tell them more about the election but Mouri stopped her.

"Well nurse we are not interested in the mayoral elections "

"I'm a doctor." the girl corrected.

And then she told them about the second-anniversary meMourial service for the last mayor and she guided them to the community center.

~In the community center~

"How long are they gonna keep me waiting ?" Mouri said, sitting on the sofa.

Conan went running and entered a room as Rin and Ran followed him "A piano??" They were surprised as they saw a piano in the middle of a large room.

Conan went running to the piano "Wait Conan-kun" Ran said, "What is it Rin, Ran?" Mouri said as he entered the room "This room is big, are they going to hold a piano concert?" he said as he walked and looked out of the window "The ocean is right behind the building.

"This piano looks pretty old. I wonder if it works." Rin said, "it looks dirty, it wouldn't hurt them to clean it a bit." Ran said as Rin touched it about to open it when a man screamed "Don't touch that Piano!! That the cursed piano played here on the day Aso-san died".

"Seriously Cursed?" Mouri said, "That Incident wasn't that all the things that happened something similar happened to the previous mayor." He explained. "You mean Kameyama Isamu-san, whose meMourial service is being held today?" Mouri questioned.

"Yes it happened two years ago The moon was full fat natural just like the night of Aso-san's incident I happened to pass nearby when I heard the sound of the piano coming from the supposedly empty community centers I thought someone was there someone called out to them and the sound abruptly stopped when I entered the room...Kameyama-san was leaning against the keys dead the cause of the death was a heart attack and horrifyingly the piece that had been playing right until his death was the piece Aso-san played when his house burned around him ''Moonlight Sonata'' since then people started calling this cursed piano The people are too afraid to touch it".

Suddenly they heard the piano sound and they turned to it terrified except Rin because she saw him opening the piano when they saw Conan playing it as he said: "There's nothing unusual about the piano". "Conan-kun!" Ran said scared.

"Anyway please wait outside until the ceremony is over"

"Oh, it's you guys you're still here?" Narumi asked them, heading to them as a man followed her.

"Yes, why are you here, Narumi-san? You and ehh" Ran asked, noticing the man behind Narumi, then the man introduced himself, he was Shimizu one of the candidates for the mayor position.

Then Narumi replied to Ran's first question that Mr. Kameyama was the first person she performed an autopsy on when she moved here. So she came to pay her respect.

'that piano is supposed to be untouched in years but the notes were in tunes somebody must be secretly fixing it but why ?? Conan thought as he looked at Rin to see if she was suspicious of the situation and he was surprised to see Rin glaring daggers to the wall.

'ohh c'mon there are many hints already, why can't I remember !!' Rin thought.

But suddenly they heard the moonlight sonata playing, Conan and Ran dashed running to the piano room as they opened the door they saw Mr. Kawashima laying on the piano dead.

'No too late' the two thought.

Then Mouri confirmed that he is indeed dead.

"What did you say ??"

"Ran call the police and the rest of you don't

move and Dr. Narumi please examine the body " kogoro commanded.

"So that's why they sent the letter. A shadow can disappear when it's bathed, then the light is moonlight sonata and it is the same one played by Keiji before his death the letter was a warning .... If only... " Rin mumbled to herself ' I paid attention to the letter instead of trying to remember what will happen' she thought. And Conan heard her as the two think of the same thing.

The people thought it's a curse but Kogoro showed them the recorder that was playing the melody .then he announced that it's a murder And then he introduced himself but no one from the crowd recognized him.Then Rin and Conan noticed the seawater around the piano and the victim.

Then Narumi after she finished examining the body she said that he had drowned.

" I think she is right oji-san look outside the window a coat is floating in the water the murder drowned him there then dragged him to this room there is mud and sand around Kawashima's body .........." Conan stated his observations.

"When did you?"

"He is right otou-san that suggested that the murderer got Mr. Kawashima emerged from the water to drown him during the memorial service then he carried the body to this room, locked the door, and switched on the tape recorder. Don't you think so Conan-Kun ?" Rin said smiling at Conan.

"Un .." Conan replied, rubbing his head nervously.

"The killer probably took Kawashima-san to the shore and drowned him in the middle of the ceremony then dragged the body in here pressed the play button on the tape and walked into the hallway"

"If the door to this room was locked and we were at the entrance to the community center for the past hour it's likely that the killer walked back to the ceremony and took their seat"

"Wa-Wait a moment then you mean the killer is still among us"

" Yeah, unless he managed to slip out in the commotion, did anyone see Mr. Kawashima leaves the memorial service?" Mouri asked.

"Yes, I did. I believe that he said he was going to the bathroom." Kuroiwa replied.

"Did anyone notice someone suspicious leaving the room after Mr. Kawashima ?"

"I know !!" Narumi replied " I know who left the room after Mr. Kawashima "

"Tell me who it is !!" And Mouri rushed to her, grabbing her in the shoulders, but Narumi just pointed at herself and simply said.

" Huh ?"

" I went to the restroom, " she clarified.

" But I didn't see anyone suspicious on my way in and back of course I won't know if there is anyone in the restroom "

' uh really? I doubt that apart she is suspicious after all ' Rin thought smirking mentally.

In any event, we know the murderer was somebody who attended the service tonight. The murderer could be a man or a woman but if we ...." Before he finished talking Conan cut him off.

" I think it's a man doing Mr. Kawashima was a big man. I don't think an average woman would be able to draw him and carry him all the way here in such a short period." Conan said.

"And there is a possibility that there were two people but if we include the sand and mud in the Victim it cancels that theory. Think of it if there are two adults wouldn't each of them hold onto the at and legs to make the body easy to carry? " Rin explained. "nee Conan-kun you are really clever to notice these details !! "Rin said.

'yabai I got carried away and forgot about Rin, she isn't suspecting anything is she' he thought and laughed awkwardly.

"But the most important question is why did the murderer carry the body into this room? Why take the risk?" Rin asked.

"To blame the murder on the curse" Kogoro replied. Then he asked," How long has the piano been here ?"

"Even since Mr. Aso donated it to the community 15 years ago you will notice his name on the lid of the keyboard " And Kogoro approached the piano, examining it, then he found a musical score.

"This is weird, we didn't see this when we were here during the day." Mouri said and then ken Nishimoto shouted and ran outside.

"Dad, I bought a policeman." Ran said as she panted heavily since she ran a long-distance behind her an old man who was a policeman ." sorry my phone broke so I have to track him down"

Rin gave her a bottle of water and the other thanked her.

" So umm, who called me ..?" the policeman asked.

"it's Mouri Kogoro .."

"Oh that famous ..." he showed a sign of knowing him and Mouri was happy, but what he said later made him sweat drop "astronaut ?"

"no "

" It's getting late, let's question the witnesses in the morning. The murder is between us so make sure to lock up, " Kogoro said. But the crowd didn't believe him and they still blamed it on the curse.

"it's time we head back to the lodge "

"Good night, please solve the case. I Don't want to have another postmortem. " Narumi said.

"Don't worry, a case like this is a snap for me." Kogoro said, laughing in a cocky way.

'the letter said from beginning to disappear I don't think this will be the last murder but I don't think I have to worry after all.' Rin thought looking at Conan who was too lost in his thoughts.

After that Conan told Mouri that the murderer isn't finished showing him the keywords in the letter, so Kogoro decided to spend the night in the piano's room based on his theory that all the murders will happen in that room.

"Nee Tantei-kun, Ran, let's follow him !" Rin said to the two, and Conan followed her since he was thinking the same as her.

"ehh wait !!"

~at the community center ~

The old policeman was scolding them for thinking of sleeping in a room with a dead man.

"I told you guys not to come." Kogoro said.

"Ara, who moved the body there ?" Rin tried to change the subject and it worked since her dad went to ask the policeman who was preparing the sleeping bags for them.

"I did it, I reckoned that the guy wouldn't be able to rest in peace in that position" the policeman replied.

"That musical score is gone." Conan said from the piano.

" What !! That was an important clue for the case !!" Kogoro shouted. "That was also me !!" the old man said as he took the paper from his pocket "I didn't want it to get lost" and then Rin took the paper from her father and then she noticed something.

"The fourth line is weird....oh." Rin said ' a code ?'

"Let me see." Conan said and she lowered her hand so he could see it.

Narumi entered the room bringing food with her and she told them her story on why she came to this island but Rin suspected 'her' through the conversation and while they were talking about the murder of two years ago they spotted a silhouette of a man outside the window and then Narumi screamed. Conan and Mouri were going to follow him but he entered the woods.

"Darn we lost him .."

Then Mouri announced "no sleeping tonight, we are going to stay up until the morning so we can keep a lookout for the community center"..

"I bet he was the first one who's gonna fall asleep "Rin said softly in annoyance, but Conan heard her and tried not to laugh and agree with her.

~later that night ~

In a corner, Mouri was snoring loudly, and Narumi and Ran were talking on the other side as for Rin, she was looking at the moon from the window with Conan in a comfortable silence. Then Rin decided to break it as she spoke.

"New Tantei-kun, what do you think of revenge? "

'Eh, why is she asking that? Conan thought in wonder, looking at her.

" It's a bad thing" he replied childishly to her question.

She just hummed with a sad expression then she turned her head to look at Narumi and Conan had noticed it.

" I remember now ..." she said to herself.

"Come here Conan-kun," she said to him as she went to one of the sleeping futons then she gestured for him to lay on it.

"I can't sleep Rin-onee-chan the murderer is .." he tried to say but she grabbed him gently and made him lay on it.

"Mou if you don't get any sleep you won't get to solve the case Tantei-kun doesn't worry nothing will happen the murderer won't have the courage to come here now so get some sleep nee I will watch over you so if something happened I will wake you up Kay." she said, patting him on his head.

"Hai !!" He said loudly Conan brought the blanket up hiding his blushing face.

'how can I exactly sleep after this ' Conan thought but eventually he fell asleep.

"Oyasumi~." Rin said to him, unaware of his state.

~ next morning ~

The police with inspector Megure come to the island so now he was trying to wake up Mouri, and Ran with Narumi went to sleep after reporting the details to Meguri and Rin didn't get any sleep.

And minutes later Conan woke up too.

"Good morning Conan-kun did you sleep well" Rin greeted the kid who just woke up yawning.

'That was a lousy place to sleep' Conan thought to himself but he didn't dare to say that aloud so he just replied.

" Hai !!"

" Eh, did the others sleep? " He asked.

"yeah inspector Megure just arrived so they went to sleep since they stayed the night as father Megure-san is trying to wake him up" she replied to him then he noticed the police officer around the room, then he looked up to Rin. 'She didn't get any sleep' he thought to himself but before he questioned it she was quick as she said.

"Now tenti-kun, let's go eat some breakfast. I feel hungry, aren't you too ?"

" Umm .." he nodded his head.

At that moment Kogoro and Meguri were questioning the villagers who were there last night but unfortunately, they didn't find anything about it.

~ 5:58 p.m ~

Now Ran and Narumi were awake then Kogoro entered the room.

"So Dad did you figure out who did it ?" Ran asked.

"Are you kidding me there were 38 villagers at the service? Just verifying their name and address is a ton of work." he replied.

"Excuse me, when will I be questioned? Narumi asked, yawning.

"Oh I made them put you down for last. I figured you will be tired." Kogoro said.

Then she told them that she was going to the restroom to watch her face, just as she left Rin and Conan entered the Room in another door she brought some sweets and two cans of juice, handing them to Ran, and then she noticed that Narumi wasn't there.

"Where is Narumi-san ?" Rin asked.

"Arigatou nee-chan, eh She just went to the restroom, they are going to question her soon " Ran replied to her.

"Is that so .."

"Nee oji-san how many people are left to question ?" Conan asked.

"Oh beside Narumi it just that group the mayor's daughter, her fiance Masato Shimizu the candidate for mayor Kazuki, the mayor's secretary and Kishimoto is being questioned now he refused to answer some questions my feelings tells me that he's the murderer if we only we could decode the message." Kogoro said.

Conan was thinking about the next person to be targeted when the mayor shouted.

"Idiot forget about the curse of the piano it's because we have that stupid thing that these ridiculous crimes are taking place "

" But mayor ..."

" Listen Hirata get rid of that piano within this week "

Later when it was the mayor's daughter's turn, Mr. Nishimoto looked at his watch and then exited the room.

Noticing that Conan went after him, while he was looking for him they heard the second part of the moonlight sonata playing out and all of them rushed to the broadcast room where they found the mayor stabbed in the back.

"Based on that, only a few minutes have passed since the victim Mayor Kuroiwa's death," Narumi-San said.

"A-A few minutes?" Mouri said "yes" she replied

"That seems correct. There are only 5 and half minutes of silence at the beginning of this tape of ''Moonlight Sonata'' second half." Inspector Megure said. "I see." responded Mouri.

"Inspector there's a musical note written in blood beneath the chair the victim was sitting in." the criminal analysis officer said

"WHAT??!" Mouri and Inspector Megure.

"More musical scores." Inspector Megure said

"Could this also be a dying message left by the victim?"

"No...If he had the time and strength to write all this with his own blood..." Rin said "he would've called for help instead" Conan continued

"Stay out of this!" Mouri said as he smacked Conan on the back of his head resulting in him falling on the bloody musical note they all paused for a minute blinking as they realized what happened and they started to freak out.

"Baka!!!! This is valuable evidence!" Mouri said snatching Conan up as he and the others started to check if any damage was caused to the bloody musical note they found it normal no damage was caused as they sighed in relief "it's okay.

"Let's get started Nishimoto-san you are the person who discovered Kuroiwa-san's body"

"Kuroiwa told me to meet him in the broadcast room at 6:30," Nishimoto said.

"Kuroiwa-san did say he was meeting someone this evening"

"Are you sure you didn't ask him to meet you there so you could kill him?" Mouri said

"O-of course not!" he answered "the ln why would he want to meet you" Mouri questioned he stayed silent "looks like I'm right the culprit is--'' Mouri said.

"! With mayoral election candidates Kawashima and my dad out of the way, the mayor's seat automatically becomes his!" Reiko-san proclaimed pointing at Shimizu-san.

"Don't be Ridiculous there's no way I'd kill two people just to become the mayor!" Shimizu-san defined himself.

While they were discussing who was the culprit Rin got up from her seat then she headed outside to the piano room as she knew what will happen in the next few minutes and she is determined to change it. She took one last look at Conan and said to herself "I'll leave the rest to you Tantei-Kun."

~ later after Conan solved the case ~

"So this was to avenge his father?" Inspector Megure said.

"I-Inspector Megure the murder is gone?" An officer announced that Narumi ran away and Conan, hearing that, hurried up to catch him and the others trailing behind him.

When they arrived at the community haul they were shocked that it was on fire and on the verge of collapsing, and Conan was about to go in if not for Ran grabbing him.

"It's dangerous Conan-kun you can't enter." Ran said, preventing him from taking another step.

Then Conan realized that not only Narumi disappeared but also Rin.

'Where did she go...don't tell me!?' he thought then looked at the building in fear struggling to get free from Ran's grip so he could save both Rin and Narumi who he assumed to be in the building.

'No this can't be happening RIN!!' he looked at the building as he thought of Rin "Damn it! Let me go Ran-nee-chan!" He yelled then they heard the piano "He's playing the piano amidst those flames." Conan said as he looked at the building with guilt, shame, and regret he caused the culprit to commit suicide in front of him because of his detection the only thing he wished now is that he can find Rin and that she wasn't in the building that was eaten by fire.

He took his phone to call Rin as he heard her phone ringtone coming from the building and getting closer to them.

~Earlier~

Rin was waiting in the piano room for Siji to come since she knew he will try to commit suicide, She was singing a sad song that she learned from her past life.

utsumuku Sono senaka ni

itai same wa Tsuki sasaru

inoru omoide mite ita Kono yo ni moshimo Kasa ga

tatta hitotsu da to shite mo

sagashite KIMI ni watasu yo

photo

nanimo dekinai kedo KIMI no kawari

nureru kurai wake mo nai sa Onegai sono nayami wo

douka watashi ni uchi akete kanarazu asa wa kuru sa

owaranai ame mo nai ne

dakara jibun wo shinjite tsuki to taiyou nara

watashi wa tsuki

KIMI ga ireba kagayakeru yohitori de seowanaide

kizuite watashi ga iru kotomou sugu sono Kokoro ni

Kirei ni niji ga Kakeru kara Mou sugu sono Kokoro ni

Kirei ni niji ga Kakaru kara

Then she noticed the smoke from the other room.

'So he finally came. ' she thought.

Then, Seiji opened the door but halted in his steps as he noticed Rin sitting there.

"So you finally came Narumi-san no I should say seji-san now, I figured out that you will come here."

"H-how did you?"

"Sorry but I'm not gonna let you do what's in your mind today."She said and her expression changed to a serious one. "You know it is easy to take your life but aren't you actually just running away by doing that running from your guilty feeling and punishment you are selfish. Seiji-san " she said to him but the other just stayed silent she closed her eyes then she took music notes handing them to him.

"Look, your father left this to you. It says ''Seiji at least you can live a decent life'' and here you want to die by taking your own life."

"If he'd written that then maybe I wouldn't have needed to do this." He started to cough because of the smoke that filled the room. "Anyway let's get out of here Seiji-san, there's still time." Rin held his arm pulling him with her

"It's late...It's over. I'm not different than the four my hands are like theirs now covered in blood." Seiji said looking down at the ground clenching his fists.

"Hmm you are wrong, there is still time for you to fulfill your punishment and come back as a doctor who is willing to help people *cough * you can't die just like this you need to pay for what you did I cannot understand why one person would kill another. Even if I can see why I can't understand why. Now let's get out of here*Cough Cough*." Rin said as she pulled him again.

"Wait...let me play the piano one last time."He told Rin and she nodded her head. He sat on the chair and started playing.

"Now c'mon let's get out of here !!" Rin said as the two went outside they stayed in silence watching the building burn down.

The two heard Conan's shouts.

"Ready?" Rin asked Seiji

"Hai" He replied.

Then they walked to the front yard and just as they heard Rin's phone began to ring, but before she could reply they saw Ran was holding Conan who struggled to break free but to no avail, then she called their names waving the phone in her hand while showing a toothy grin.

Mouri came running as he just arrived to see his daughter coming out of the building that was filled with flame. He was terrified because he didn't expect that his daughter would be in that building. "RIN!" he cried out.

" Rin...." Conan said finally stopped struggling, but before she took another step ahead she collapsed from exhaustion to the ground losing consciousness. The smile never left her face after all she could finally rest, the last thing she heard was Conan's calls.

Now the four of them are in a boat on their way back to Tokyo and Rin was still tired from yesterday so she was sleeping peacefully there in a corner.

"But I wonder why Dr.Narumi sent this letter to dad. Is it to challenge him ?" Ran asked curiously.

"That's wrong, he wanted someone to stop him from committing the murders." Conan replied.

" I'm glad that Rin was able to stop Dr.Narumi from committing suicide." Ran said. "Yeah." Conan replied shortly, looking at the sleeping Rin sighing in relief.

'I nearly lost her...'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21K 961 13
Thanks @Abigail_that_is_me for the amazing cover! A KHR fan gets reincarnated into Detective Conan, a show he has heard of but never watched. As his...
43K 1.6K 28
I was controlled by my family in my past life I was being perfect let's say, There isn't a single thing I haven't experienced. Born with an unlucky a...
135K 6.6K 37
*Completed* He woke up, surroundings swimming in his eyes. Not long after, finally a dark and empty street materialized itself in front of him. What...
45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...