I will always love you

By choxle

A love story about Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and how their live will be in the future. And how it will b... More

Courts house
The restaurant (Part 1)
The restaurant (Part 2)
The restaurant (Part 3)
Note
The oscars (Part 1)
The oscars (Part 2)
The oscars afterparty
Dinner?
A needed catch up
Relaxing days
I'm sorry
Mess
New Years?
New Years
January 1st

Sad days

254 5 0
By choxle

I was in the car on my way home. I could only think about what the news will say tomorrow about me and Brad being at the same restaurant and me running out crying. I really hate these days, when they just put out so much shit about me on the internet and none of it is true.

When I open my door I see me baby doggies running so great me, it always make me so happy to be around them.
As I'm taking if my shoes I see someone is calling me but it a blocked number so I don't know how it is.

I pick up my phone and answer:

J: Hello?

Brad: He..hey Jen!

J: Hi Brad. How did you get my new number?

B: Well I asked Courtney. And I did that because you didn't look so good earlier and I just wanted to check if everything is ok.

J: Oh ok, well  I'm alright. I'm just having a bad day that's all.

B: Are you sure cus I thought it was me and I'm sure that it is and you don't wanna tell me. And I understand, but are you really sure you're alright. You know I don't like to see you sad even after all that's happen.

My face light up when he said that and I started to cry softly.

B: Jen? Are you still here?

J: Oh, you I'm still here, it was just so heartwarming of you to say that it really made it better, thank you.

B: Well, thank you Jen. Oh, I'm sorry Angelina is calling me about the kids again I really need to take this call, sorry. Well it's great your alright now!
Bye!

J: Bye!

I dragged me hands across my face to wipe my watery eyes and then I took of my boots and went upstairs to my bedroom. I was so tired and exhausted after the day I ended up going to bed immediately after I was done putting on my pajamas. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
98.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
76.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...