the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 25

2.6K 42 11
By 1dsonlyangel

how the boys look in this book :)

Abby Miller

As we get out the car by Aidan holding the door open, Niall takes my hand. Surprisingly, no one notices us so we happily walk in. He gets a coffee while I get another dragon fruit refresher because they were honestly my favourite.

Aidan stayed with us the whole time, making sure no one touches Niall and I. After we got our drinks, we decided to sit down and drink them. "Surprisingly there's no fans here," I take a sip of the drink, instant relief filling me.

"Makes my job easier," Aidan smiles.

"Yeah, same," Niall grins too.

I chuckle and sip my drink. Because I was really craving it, I got the biggest size and I was so happy about it. "What's times your show tomorrow?" Aidan asks.

"6," he replies. "You're coming to this one,"

"If I'm allowed," I shrug.

"Abs, everyone knows you're having my babies so we don't have to hide you anymore meaning you can come with us to the show," he sips on his drink.

"I guess I'll be there then," I smile.

He shuffles closer to me, so his parted knees meet with mine, one hand rests on his knee. "So," I swallow my sip of drink. "You're thinking of having a baby?" I speak to Aidan.

"Hoping to yeah," he nods.

"That's great, when are you thinking?" I feel Niall's hand rub my knee, listening to our conversation.

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about it fully yet," he smiles.

As I open my mouth to say something, Niall's hand slides up my thigh a little, inching closer to my sensitive area. I side eye him, grabbing his hand. "We're in public," I mouth.

He smirks and winks, moving his hand up further. I inhale sharply when I feel his hand get closer to my crotch. "How did you and Niall become close?" I make a conversation.

"When he went on his first tour, he and Harry were literally the craziest ones, Liam and Louis the pranksters although they hated each other at first and Zayn was a loud and quiet one," he explained, Niall's hand resting on my pelvic bone but because we were in the back corner of the booth, no one could see it.

"That's sweet," I smile. Ignoring the throb coming from my core, I smile through it, grabbing Niall's hand but he was too strong for me. I clench my jaw and watch him grin and then fold his lips in a line, trying not to laugh. I grab his hand and dig my nails in his skin on purpose, his gasps and snaps his hand away, shaking it.

"You alright Ni?" he arches a brow.

"Yeah.." he looks at me.

"You can wait," I huff.

"You didn't have to do it so hard," he mutters.

"Don't even try me," I hold a finger up. I was starting to get quiet snappy and moody towards my words even if I don't mean too.

He leans over, pressing a kiss to my temple. "You wait until we get back," he whispers, making sure to brush his lips against the shell of my ear. I inhale sharply and bite my lip, not understanding what that could possibly mean. A small girl and a boy came up to us, a woman who might be their mother coming up to us.

"Hello," I smile.

"Hello guys," the girl speaks. "We're huge fans of you guys," she grins.

"We're going to your show tomorrow," the boy speaks now too, their mother just smiling at us.

"I hope to see you there," Niall grins, standing up, so I can slide out.

"Congratulations by the way," the woman speaks up now too quickly looking at my stomach. "I saw Niall's post an I'm so happy for you,"

"Aw," I pout, "thank you so much," I smile.

"Yeah, thank you," he smiles, Aidan watching intently but stays quiet.

"Can we get a photo?" they pout, asking me too now.

"Of course," I smile with Niall. They grin and stand in front of us, I stand next to Niall and he places his hand on my lower back, their mom pulls her phone out and snaps a few photos.

"Thank you!" they grin, hugging me gently, switching after a while.

"Thank you," their mom smiles. "Have a safe pregnancy," she wished us, the kids waving and walking up to the counter to order something. I smile and sit back down knowing we'll probably get tagged in that later.

I sigh and take a huge sip of my drink, silence filling us but the music playing through the speakers calmly in the shop. I drum my fingers on the table, my free hand rubbing my stomach like I always do now.

Niall cracks his knuckles, not saying a word. "Should we go... or?"

'Yeah," he nods, taking his coffee and stands up as I take my drink and stand up too. Aidan stands up with us, following us out Starbucks. I again, take his hand, seeing some faint nail marks.

"I didn't mean to do it that hard," I pout.

"Don't worry about it," he shakes his head with a small laugh.

Definitely has a pain kink.

I slide my hand into his, my drink in my free hand. We walk down the side walk, getting taken photos by fans and paparazzis' thinking we won't see them. I smile and pretend to be talking about something, Niall grinning and looking at me a few times.

"When is your next appointment?" he asks.

"I haven't been that far yet, if I do go, it's only for a check up," I nod.

"True, but now that it's twins you'll have to go more frequent, and plus I wanna see them on the screen, hearing their heartbeats," he adds.

I still feel bad he hasn't even seen or heard his babies in person yet.

"I'll just go because I want you to hear them," I smirk, finishing the last of my drink, tossing it in a near by bin along with Niall. We continue walking, having small talk and conversations, taking photos with fans, seeing some crying and some just go absolutely crazy that Aidan had to step in for a bit.

We walked back up and to the car where Aidan drove us back to the hotel. Once we got out, most of the fans had gone there was just a handful of them that hadn't left. We just walk past them, riding the elevator back up to our floor.

"Hey guys," we walk into the room, Louis and Harry making out with Liam and Zayn laughing and drinking beer.  They sat near the glass table but on the floor, cards and empty beer bottles all over the place.

"Oh, hey pregnant woman," Zayn giggles as he waved.

"What have you guys been up to?" Liam winks.

"Just went to Starbucks," I shrug.

"Oi," Zayn taps Harrys shoulder. "The king and queen have arrived,"

Harry pulls away only for a second, they both look at us: "Hey guys," Lou says, turning his back to Harry and kissing him again. I just awkwardly sit down, next to Harry and Louis — that being the only spot left.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask, leaning into Niall.

"Nothing much, just drinking and talking," Liam shrugs. "Where did you guys go?"

"Starbucks, saw some fans as we were walking down the street," Niall explained.

"How did you get out? We were stuck in here,"

"Aidan," I smile.

Harry gasps and pulls away instantly. "Aidan? As in our good friend?" he looks at Niall and I.

"Mhm, he's thinking about having a baby with Rachel," he says, I've never seen Harrys eyes light up so quickly.

"Really?" he beams.

"Mhm," I nod.

He grins and looks back down at Louis, kissing him again. Zayn shuffles over and spreads his legs so I sit in between them. His hands reached out and placed on my bump, rubbing it up and down. I smile and lean back on my hands, Liam, Niall and I all smiling.

"It's so weird to think that these innocent tiny things came out of you and ended up in Abby," he gapes.

"It's a good weird though, like it's weird how it happened but I'm glad it did," I look down at his hands on my stomach.

"Wrap it before ya tap it," Liam slaps Niall on the back, attempting to do his accent, his face drops and he glared at Liam.

"Get your bloody english hands of me," he mimics Liam now, grabbing his hand.

"Feisty," Liam smirks.

"Do you guys have any water in here?" I ask, looking at Niall and Liam which Liam nods too, about to get up but Niall beats him to it. My shirt being lifted and a pair of lips being pressed to my skin makes me look at Zayn, kissing my skin.

"Uncle Zayn, off duty," he sighs, placing my shirt down and falling downwards so he's spread out like a star. A belt buckle being undone makes all of us snaps out heads towards Harry and Louis, seeing Louis on top now, undoing Harrys jeans.

"Woah, alright it's time to get a room," I cover my eyes, Niall placing a bottle of water in my crossed legs. The noises don't stop, almost as if they can't hear us. Louis pulls his zipper down, about to pull them down but Liam steps in.

"Louis," Liam lifts his chin up. "Fuck Harry, sure just not in front of us, we don't wanna see that," he shakes his head, talking for all of us. "Use my bed or the fucking bathroom floor I don't care, just not here,"

"Condom...or pull out," Zayn drunkenly grins.

Louis rolls his eyes and stands up, Harry having parted lips, taking his hand and stands up with the help of Louis' small frame. "Who's topping?" he whispered.

"We can decide that in there," Lou takes him to the bathroom, looking back at us with the smiles.

"God that would hurt," Zayn shivers.

"Gay sex?" I ask.

"Just anal sex in general," he speaks vulgar language with no filter.

"Who would do that?" Niall says.

"Harry and Louis are at it all the time, it can't hurt that bad," Liam shrugs.

"Yeah but did you see Lou in the bus? He couldn't even sit down," I point out.

"That's because Harrys dick is literally 9 inches," Niall rolls his eyes.

"How do you of all people know that?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I have hand members who have seen it," he holds a hand out.

"Right," I nod.

"But anyway, I only fuck a girl from behind so I don't have to look at them," Liam shrugs again.

"Really?" I furrow my brows which he nods at.

"Mhm,"

"That's something I did once and never again," Niall rubs my lower back.

"What's it like to be a girl?" Liam blurts out.

"Not fun," I shake my head.

"What? you don't have to deal with not getting hard in public or having wet dreams or any of it," Zayn joins in.

"Well, do you bleed out of you for a week with cramps, mood swings and cravings? do you have to be pregnant for 9 months and then push it literally out of you so you and your boyfriend can have a baby? do you have to make sure you don't pee when you sneeze when pregnant or after being? do you cry over anything random? do you have to get a new bra every week because you boobs won't stop growing? do you boobs hurt when you hit them on someone or something? so you have to wear something that shows no skin because you get called a slut? do you have to have to make sure you haven't leaked through a tampon or pad? do you have to walk down the street and ignore the people checking you out like sexual predators?" I spill. They all stare at me, moans coming from the bathroom.

"Uh..." Zayn clears his throat.

"No," Niall shakes his head. "And that's why I always make sure a girl is feeling good about themselves everyday and help them through cramps and periods," he says, my heart melting.

"That's a bit sweet," Zayn and Liam pout.

This would be a longgg night.

//
GUYS, i mad a cover that went from this

to this

AHHH IM SO PROUD OF IT AND I LOVE IT <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
4M 113K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...