OBEY ME (BWWM) [REWRITTEN]

By kalarison

In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruth... More

1-DANCING DAYDREAM [REVAMPED VERSION]
2-NIGHT LIES (REVAMPED VERSION)
3-Devilish Deeds and Secrets
4-ENDLESS FEELINGS
5-Night Affairs
6-ALL APART OF THE PLAN
8-THE EYES NEVER LIE
9-UNDER OUR NOSES
10-Test of Truth
11-So Many Surprises
12-TRUTH TO BE TOLD
13-Dazzed
14-EVERYTHING IS WRONG
15-GONE WITH THE WIND
16-MISSING MISSING
17-SLOWLY
18-PROMISES AND PROBLEMS
19-Ms.Monstrous
20-TELL ME THE TRUTH
21-The More The Merrier
22-Tell Me More
23-A Dark Night
24-Enemies Everywhere
25-Fiery Feelings
26-Forgive Them All
27-An "Eve"il Night
28-ARRIVAL
29-Time's Up
30-LoserLand
31-Play Pretend
32-Failed Fight
33-Twists And Turns
34-The Truth Hurts
35-Scared Souls
36-Endings and Beginnings
37-A Cloudy Day
38-CAMERA'S
39-Restaurant Rage
40-Liquid Lies
41-Therapy Tension
42-Alcohol Alliance
43-COUSIN CHAOS
44-Lust, Lies and Cries
45-Secrets and Seduction
46-Morning Mist
47-Home
48-Worries and Wonders
49-Fatherly Fight
50-Forced Feelings
51-Smiles n Sorrows
52-Waves of Emotions
53-Deeper than Anger
54-Let Them Down
55-Alcohol Is An Enemy
56-Madmen Don't Cry
57-Motel Madness
58-Fears Come True
59-Heart Can't Do It All
60-War Cries
61-Power Of Love
62-Seven Stars
63-Future Holds

7-ANGER IS MORE THAN A WORD

1.7K 42 2
By kalarison

The Next Day...Axel's Mansion.

Where am I? I wondered as I scanned my surroundings like a lighthouse. The dry grasslands surrounded me. I lifted my feet walking through only to be caught into something; a trap maybe? I eyed down looking at the puddle of blood staining my shoes. My eyes widen in surprise; who's blood could that be?

"Axel!" A low cry out in the distance

I recognized the voice immediately; it's her.

"Lizzie?!"

The screams only got worse; I ran like a galloping horse following the cries. Breathing heavily nervous about what's to come. I saw it finally. Lizzie is covered in blood with a baby in the grass beside her.

"Lizzie?"

Her eyes instantly met mine but they were a blank colour of white like snow. No pupils could be seen,

"You killed me, Axel!"

I shook my head in denial,

"There's no way I'd kill you!"

Her screams got louder sounding like a screeching bird this time. In a panic, I reached for the blood-drenched baby, my daughter. Lizzies grabs ahold of the baby before I do squeezing the life out of her.

"Lizzie stop!"

I opened my eyes; it's all a dream. The greeting from the morning sun peaks through the slits of the curtains in my bedroom. Everything in that dream felt so surreal. I jumped out of bed in a panic running to check on my daughter Devine.

"Devine" I screamed out

I ran down the hall to the turquoise-painted door, which was of course her favourite colour. Swinging the room door open only to reveal an unmade bed and her stuffed toys scurried all over her bedroom floor.

"NO! DEVINE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

I ran to the stairs zooming down in a hurry.

"Devine!" my scream echoes throughout the house

"In here Axel" I could hear the voice of Annika coming from the kitchen

I ran over only to see Devine eating a bowl of Rice Krispies and Annika drinking a glass of orange juice. I sighed feeling relieved that my daughter was safe after all.

Walking over I hugged my daughter Devine.

"Good morning dad," her angelic voice said

"Good morning princess," I said

"Enjoy your cereal I have to check up on some important stuff okay?" I said placing a soft kiss on her tiny forehead

"Okay"

Annika looked at me raising a brow,

"I'll talk to you about it later Annika"

"You better," she said in a serious tone taking another sip from her glass cup

I left the kitchen and walked over to the secret entrance to the underground floor; opening it and making sure to shut it closed behind me.

I could hear the voices of Liam, Cedric and Lilith already coming from the medical room. I sighed heavily preparing myself to meet the stranger; Ruby.

I walked over to the room and entered.

"Ahem," I say

My eyes instantly scanned the stranger who lay against the medical bed all bruised up and bandaged. She turned to me and turned back suddenly staring up into the ceiling.

"Hey Ax" Lilith said with a wave

I nodded walking over to the three.

"Shall we update you on her condition?" Liam asked

"Of course"

"Broken rib, bruises to the face, arms and legs and also a minor concussion which shouldn't affect her too much. She's already been speaking when we checked on her this morning. She should be stable to mobilize around like normal in three to six weeks"

"Can I just go now?" Her voice said cutting in

We all looked at her on sync. So that's how you sound Ruby?

"No, you're not healed yet," I say to her

"I don't really know who you are. Thank you for your hospitality but I really don't feel comfortable staying any longer."

I was in deep thought, she's unexpected. Most people would stay around.

"When you're healed you can go"

"But I don't know you people!" she protested

I parted my lips to speak but angry shouting interrupted me.

"AXEL KRUZ SANTIAGO!"

I recognized the voice immediately of my father, Manuel Santiago. The most feared leader of the time; his name still leaves shivers on the streets. He's run the Santiago Mafia since he was nineteen years old after his father passed it down to him. He was only twenty-four when he married my mother, Mara Santiago. They were high school sweethearts. A month after the wedding she found out she was pregnant with me. Five years later she gave birth to my younger sister Annika.

I left the medical room immediately after hearing the coldness in my father's voice.

"Father? What are you doing here?"

"Don't act foolish Axel! You think you can deceive me?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Father handed me over his phone, My eyes scanned the information on the screen.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

How did the news channels and blogs even get these photos and videos? I thought to myself deeply

"Look at the reputation you caused for us?"

"I didn't mean to hit her you know!" I yelled frustrated

"You better get to the bottom of this and silence whoever sent those photos!"

I furrowed my eyebrows listening to my father's angry words. My father's tone was cold and stern. I knew the news ticked at his anger. The only problem is; who was present the night of the accident?

Meanwhile...Nash 

The bottle cap of the beer bottle opens with a pop. I poured the bronze liquid into my glass cup eager to take a sip. I sat back on my couch; flipping through the channels to find something entertaining to watch. I could hear the echoes of footsteps more closer, I glanced quickly only to see Scarlette.

"Boss we may have a problem"

I looked up at her with sudden confusion.

"What problem?"

Scarlette walks over to me; taking the remote from my hand, I scanned her with a flick of interest. She's always been a fine woman.

"Listen Scarlette"

"Look on the news," She says interrupting me

My eyes dart the television seeing Alora's apartment building on the television screen. Even worse seeing police tape surrounding the area.

"Businessman Axel Santiago was seen late out with an unconscious woman who cannot be identified at this time. Video evidence shows that he hit the stranger, although he didn't do a hit and run investigators are still trying to solve this mystery. Will Mr.Santiago be charged with an attempt? And is this woman still alive?"

The television screen was a blur but the words coming from the broadcaster's mouth were so loud like police sirens. The woman couldn't be Alora, right? I slammed my glass of beer on the table in a panic. Jumping off the couch I grabbed my phone from the counter dialling Alora's phone number. The call went straight to voicemail, grunting my teeth in frustration there was only one way to find out.

I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the secret location. Rushing to my car; I hopped into the vehicle quickly making my way to Alora's apartment. My eyes fixated on the roads ahead, trying to not overthink. There's no way Sh*t Santiago got to Alora!

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

My car parked to the back of the apartment building since the front was surrounded by cops. Exiting my car I closed the driver's door with a slam. Making my way in through the backdoor was easy. I pressed the elevator button so many times that I couldn't count. My eagerness was getting ahead of me. The elevator doors finally opened; I stepped into the elevator with a quickness. Pressing the button to Alora's floor, I rested my head against the elevator wall.

Thinking of ways of revenge; The Santiagos would pay with blood if anything happened to Alora. I wanted no, I needed her to be the mother and queen to my heir. Her good looks and amazing personality would bring balance if we had children.

The elevator dings open and I step out of the box of thoughts. As I walked down the hall I could see the door to her apartment wide open. I furrowed my brows wrapped in confusion. As I stepped closer to her door, the inside of her apartment was a mess. Such a mess it looked as if a tornado passed through her place. Glasses were shattered, her clothes were scattered all over the place and on top of that, all her furniture was destroyed.

I walked through with an alert looking for any clues on who did this to her apartment. The mess was too much and too hazardous to continue with my search. Leaving her apartment with anger and disappointment weighing on my shoulders. I was even more determined to get my bloodbath with Axel's own blood. He's gone too far this time.

"You better get ready Santiago, I'm coming to collect my woman and cause hell"

~

~

~

~

Authors Note

UH OH! LOOKS LIKE AXEL'S FATHER IS ANGRY. WHAT WILL HE DO ABOUT THE NEWS? HOW WILL AXEL FIX HIS MESS? WHAT DOES NASH REALLY WANT? OR SPECIFICALLY WHO? WHAT WILL NASH DO? 

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON ANY THOUGHTS/PREDICTIONS! THANK YOU FOR READING! XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.5K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
1.4M 24.8K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊 " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 ? " "𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊�...
750K 12K 45
Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way things could get any worse , but she was wr...
11.3K 618 25
𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨...