π€π¬π¬πšπ¬π¬π’π§ 𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 βœ”οΈ

De diebabyxo

Heartless assassin Aero Black can't be bothered to remember the names or faces of his victims. After getting... Mais

β™‘ Warning β™‘
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 1

42.9K 993 974
De diebabyxo

Aero pressed the loaded gun against the back of the head of the man who was on his knees.

The man pleads through tears while shaking, "Please. I have a family, a wife."

Aero let out a bored sigh. There were no words on earth that were capable of making him care about his actions. He pulled the trigger of the gun, causing the man to jump. The man's eyes shut and he let out a cry, thinking that he had just lost his life. 

"You're lucky. You've survived another round," Aero said with no emotion on his face, the man letting out a large breath of relief.

The man on his knees shook profusely. He begged, "Just kill me already. Please just end this sick game."

Aero pulled the trigger again - the man once again surviving.

"I enjoy seeing people suffer. I enjoy being in charge," Aero said coldly. And it was true. There was no heart inside the chest of Aero Black. Killing was what kept his heart beating, and seeing people afraid of him was his oxygen. 

The man remained quiet this time, realizing his words had no effect on the assassin. The merciless man would never do something he thought would help somebody else. 

The trigger was pulled once again. But this time, the bullet went directly through the man's brain. He fell forward, getting drained of all of the life that was in his body just moments ago. His cries are no more. A pool of blood forms beneath his head, and Aero lowers his gun.

Aero stared down at him, content with his job. He knew the exact spots where people could and couldn't survive bullets. The man was dead, yet it sparked no emotions in the cold heart of Aero Black.

He walked away, slipping his gun back into his pocket. A vibration in his other one made him stop in his tracks. He pulled his work phone out of his pocket and placed it against his ear.

An unfamiliar voice spoke from the other end, "Assassin Black. What is your schedule looking like for tonight?"

"Depends on the price," Aero responded bluntly.

There was no line he wouldn't cross for money.

The man on the other end let out a noise of amusement. He asked, "Is it free for 1 million dollars?"

Aero's feet stop in their tracks.

"Perhaps it is."

"Great," the other person replies. "I need Hailey Romano killed - painfully. Make her suffer, and I'll raise it to 2 million."

Aero nodded his head, accepting the challenge without a second thought. He shut his phone, slipping it into his pocket. He walked out of the apartment with his head held high - knowing that he had shot every security camera on the way up.

He exited through the back door, his black car waiting for him just where he'd left it. He ignored the dead bodies of every worker he had killed on his way up. The bodies were everywhere, covered in blood, but they didn't even make him blink.

Death does not phase a man that thrives on it.

He drove away, heading back to his house. He wanted to get home fast, to change his clothes and gun before heading down to his younger brother's house.

Hailey Romano was not an unfamiliar name to Aero. Hailey is best friends with his younger brother, Reid. 

He knew how simple it would be to get Hailey there and kill her in cold blood. The thought of his brother hating him for it didn't even phase his stone heart.

All he cared about was the 2 million dollars. He didn't care about whose expense it came at.

Even Hailey Romanos.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

FEBRUARY 28TH

A E R O

I sat in the driver's seat of my black car, unbuttoning the top button of my white shirt. My phone rang three times before my younger brother picked up, "Aero! Whats up? You never seem to call anymore."

It's true. I haven't talked to my family in months. It had been so long since I had heard his voice that I barely recognized it. But this is how I have to live. Away from people that can make you feel. The only way you can survive in my world is if your heart is stone cold, and unable to be scratched. 

And I had become a master of that, as if I were the creator. 

My brother continued speaking, "But I hoped you'd call today. I didn't forget it was your birthday. I still get you gifts every year, although you rarely show up."

I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes. The thought of somebody getting me a birthday card was ridiculous. Today I turned 25, and I wanted my reward. More specifically, my 2 million dollar reward. Making it to 25 with a track record as long as mine is a miracle; it basically becomes a game of Russian Roulette. 

Whispers echoed in the dark of, 'I heard Assassin Black is the one that killed him.' Then, some people want to get revenge for the loved one of theirs I killed for nothing other than money and entertainment. 

When you're me, you can't afford to feel anything. 

"Yea. Wanted to stop by and spend some time with you and dad. You should invite your friend Hailey, I always did like her," I lied. The words nearly tasted disgusting coming out of my mouth. 

I never cared for her. I met her twice. Both times she was everything I hated in a person. Sweet, talkative, caring. She tried to talk to me about my passions, my dreams. It made me sick to my stomach.

"Of course, whatever you want. None of us are home right now, but dad and I will be back around 3. Hailey should get there around 2, so you can either go then or wait for us all to be there," Reid spoke excitedly. I always knew that he looked up to me, even though I was a monster of a man, unbeknownst to him. 

I nodded my head while looking at the clock - 1:30 pm.

"I'll see you then, Reid," I spoke emotionlessly before removing the phone from my ear.

I was going to press end when him yelling 'wait' made me raise it back. He said, "I'm really excited to see you again. I missed you."

I couldn't even force the words out of my mouth to say it back. I simply responded, "See you then."

I hung up and threw my phone into the empty passenger's seat. I went inside of my house to shower and get changed - I never kill in the same clothes twice.

I pulled into my dad and brother's driveway at 2:30 pm. A white car in the driveway told me that Hailey Romano was inside. I slipped my gun into my waistline, my belt keeping it up. The pocket knife in my hands was brought with the purpose of making Hailey suffer.

I quietly entered the house, not making a sound. I could see her standing in the kitchen, her back facing me. I gripped the pocket knife behind my back as I slowly approached her silently. 

She held something in her hands, although I couldn't see what. Her blonde hair moved around as her head looked at what she was holding. 

I was only a few steps away from her. Just two more, and I could stab her in her neck.

I took one step forward, preparing to make her die a painful death. I lifted my foot up to take the final step when she quickly turned around to face me, holding a giant chocolate cake in her hands. A wide smile was on her face and she spoke excitedly, "Happy birthday, Aero!"

I stared at her, blankly. I kept my hand behind my back, gripping the knife. She stared at me with her big brown eyes as if I was a puzzle she was trying to understand. She placed the cake down on the counter and said, "Sorry, I didn't have time to ask Reid if you like chocolate or vanilla. I can go get a different kind if you'd like?"

She continued to look at me, waiting for my answer. I slowly slipped the knife back into my pocket and moved my arm to now be in front of me.

I spoke coldly, "No. It's fine."

She nodded her head and the smile appeared back on her face. She jumped up so that she was sitting on the counter, and thankfully she crossed her legs. The short skirt she was wearing revealed more than she was aware of. 

"I haven't seen you in a year. How are things?" she asked me.

Her tone was sweet and her voice was caring. She genuinely wanted to know, which only made me not want to tell her even more.

"Fine," I responded vaguely. 

She nodded her head, "Did you ever buy that art museum?"

Her words surprised me, although I didn't dare to let it show. I had told her one time in passing that I was leaving to go to an art museum. She asked a bunch of questions, like always. One of them being if I'd ever like to own one. 

I simply stated yes before walking away, ending the conversation. But that was over a year ago, and I didn't understand why she cared to remember.

"No."

"Well, I'm sure you will one day. Your brother is really excited to see you, he missed you a lot."

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. I couldn't care less about my brother missing me, all I came here for was money. And it wasn't too late to change my mind.

As I stared at her, I realized how much of opposites we were physically. My hair was black, hers blonde. My eyes blue, hers brown.

My eyes also found their way to her chest. Specifically, where I could shoot to make her slowly bleed out. My gun was inches away from my hand, I could have her dead before she could blink.

The front door opened and I could feel the scowl form on my face. I looked over my shoulder to see my brother and dad walking in excitedly. 

"Aero! Holy shit, I didn't think you could get any taller," Reid said while walking over to me.

I honestly couldn't even remember my brother's age. 22 or 21, I think. My dad smiled at me while saying, "It's great to see you, son."

I turned my head back around so that I didn't have to look at them, but it forced my eyes onto Hailey. She jumped down from the counter and grabbed her bag that was on the counter. I watched her with curiosity as she pulled something out of her bag.

It was a keychain of one of Vincent Van Goghs most famous pieces. She handed it to me while saying, "Starry Night. It's one of my favourites."

She held her hand out for me to take it. I stared at it for a while, not taking it from her. 

After a few moments, I grabbed it from her and slipped it into my pocket. I can always throw it out on my way home. 

Reid placed a hand on my back and asked, "You staying for dinner? Dad will make your favorite."

I stared into his ice-blue eyes, which were the same shade as mine. I grew annoyed realizing I had now lost my window of opportunity to kill Hailey Romano. 

"No. Only had a minute, I've got to go now," I said coldly, irritated by the fact I would not be receiving the money today. 

I could see disappointment grow on his face as I turned to leave. It did nothing to my heart, and I continued to leave despite my dad calling my name.

You can't have a relationship with your family in this world. They are the ones that would suffer for your actions. 

I got into my car and swore under my breath. I ignored being able to see my dad and brother standing at the front door through my rearview mirror. I was about to press the gas, when I noticed Hailey standing behind them. Her eyes lingered on me. Her blonde hair looked silky as she tilted her head. 

I looked away and forced my eyes back onto the road. I drove off, pissed about failing my hit.

I may not have killed her this time, but I will next time. 

Word Count: 2077

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

2.4K 76 12
Note: If you're looking for rainbows, butterflies, and happy endings coated in chocolate and caramel, turn back now! This story deals with dark theme...
84.6K 2.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
22.8M 777K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
13.4M 293K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...