Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

Bởi MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... Xem Thêm

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#21

183 11 18
Bởi MKG1997

(Sasha's P.O.V):Three days have passed since that day,and some things have changed since then I made new friends here even more than three days ago of course.

I guess maybe everybody here isn't so bad as
I thought they would be,and I'm no longer scared to step out of my room anymore because after hearing what Jay did to Harry
I felt safe now knowing that he'd never
come back again.

And speaking of Jay I wish I could tell you that our relationship has gotten closer since that day,but sadly it hasn't he still acts cold towards me and he's so hard to understand it makes my head spin trying to figure it out.

So I just gave up at this point because it's so useless to even worry about it,right now I'm just focusing on continuing with my normal life as much as I can.

Maid:"Ahh good morning Mrs.Park is there anything you need?She asked with a smile."

Sasha:Good morning just looking for something I can make for breakfast.

Maid:Oh that's ok we're making breakfast right now.

Sasha:Please I insist,I haven't cooked in a long time because I'm always busy with my job so I'd like to take this opportunity while I can.

Maid:"Ok as you wish Mrs.Park,she said with a friendly smile."

Sasha:Thanks,and by the way please don't call me Mrs.Park just call me Sasha.

Maid:Ok uh Sasha so what brings you here so early in the morning?

Sasha:Well I have a busy day ahead of me today,so I figure I get a head start today before my friends get here I mean that's if Jay will be fine with it.

Maid:Oh no worries Master Park is a very understanding man I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine with it.

Sasha:Yeah let's just hope.

Speaking of Jay he rushes into the kitchen as soon we mentioned his name,he was dressed in a suit as if he was rushing to leave somewhere and then I remembered it's his first day of work and from what I'm observing he's already late.

Maid:"Good morning Master Park,she greeted with a smile."

Jay:Morning I'm running late is my breakfast ready yet?

Maid:"Yes it's right here and here's your coffee black with ice and no sugar,she said while giving him his breakfast."

Jay:"Thank you I'm out,he said taking the food out of her hands trying to rush out of the door."

Sasha:Wait Jay!

Jay:"What?He stopped and asked coldly."

Sasha:Is it ok if my friends come over today?

Jay:I don't care as long as they don't wreck my house or tear up my shit it's fine,you didn't even have to ask me that question.

Sasha:Well I mean it is your house,after all I'm just a temporary guest for a year until we divorce remember?

Jay:Yeah yeah whatever have fun goodbye.

After that he left on his way to work,and all I can do is just squeal in enjoyment over the fact that I get to spend the time with my friends that I haven't got to do ever since the wedding.

I already have my whole day planned out can't wait to see how it turns out.

Maid:You seem really happy.

Sasha:I am I get to hang out with my friends today after what feels like forever I can't be anymore happier isn't it great?!

Maid:Of course,and by the way I'm almost done with preparing breakfast so after I'm done you can get started.

Sasha:Ok thanks I really appreciate it.

Maid:"No problem dear,she said with a warm smile."

Sasha:"I should go get washed up and dressed before I start cooking,she said happily running out of the kitchen."

(Jay's P.O.V):After a the minute drive I was finally at the company,I never thought in a million years I'd be working here especially taking my dad's spot.

I just know my parents are happy because this is what they always wanted,but I know who isn't happy and that person is no other than me.

I'm just praying I live to see next year so that I can change my life the way I want it to be,but as of right now those chances seem to be slim.

As soon as I walked in it was all eyes on me
and whispers people didn't think I could hear,I made sure to keep my straight face on and chin up high.

I already know what to expect and I'm ready for it just like in mafia I can't and won't be the nice guy,cause that's the only way I'm ever gonna be taken seriously I learned that a long time ago.

Woman:Who is he?

Woman2:You didn't hear,that's Mr.Park's son he's gonna be our new CEO now.

Man:Wait a minute isn't his son in the mafia?

Man2:Yeah I forgot that Jay Park was his son, I'd never thought I'd see the day he steps foot in this company and becomes our CEO.

Man:All I know is this I won't be giving him a hard time I have a family to provide for,and I wanna live to see my kids go to college.

Woman:How old is he?

Woman2:I don't know but all I know is that he must be in his late 20's or early 30's.

Woman:My what great genes if only I looked  that young in my 30's.

Woman2:What did you look like in your 30's?

I made it upstairs to what used to be my
dad's office,I've been to this place so many times before so I know my way around here already.

I looked around at my dad's office and the feeling of going to a sad place was coming back again,and this time I couldn't keep myself from shedding a few tears that I immediately wiped away.

This is probably the first time I cried in so many years,am I really getting out of the programming I've been in for a long time is everything really being undone?

I got myself together once I heard my mom come in the room,and quickly cleaned up my face so that she won't notice any tears.

Mom:Hello Jae-beom I was looking all over for you did you just get here?

Jay:Yeah I accidentally over slept and came late.

Mom:"Well at least you have a reasonable excuse,she said to him jokingly."

Jay:"Yeah,he said letting out a light chuckle."

Mom:By the way sweetie how's Sasha doing?

Jay:She's fine it took her some time to get over what happened at the repass the other day,but she's good now and back to normal.

Mom:Yeah I was so surprised when I heard what happened I never thought Harry would do something like that.

Jay:Well believe it Mom he's just like the rest of the family who hates our guts,it should be no surprise at this point it was the same when Dad was alive and it'll never change.

Mom:I guess you're right,anyway I have to inform you that we have another meeting with the Martin's next month because we're working on a new project for our stocks.

Jay:Ok.

Mom:And this project is gonna rise up our numbers so everything has to go well.

Jay:Don't worry Mom it will I can promise you and Dad that.

Mom:I'm sure you will my boy,now we should both be getting to work and if you need anything my office is down the hall.

Jay:Yeah ok.

After my mom left the office I sat down at the desk getting ready to start work,I can tell this is gonna be such a long day or a long year for that matter but I minus well make the best of it until it's all over.

(Willow's P.O.V):Yesterday Sasha gave me the address to her new place,and I made sure to save it in my gps until the day came when we had to visit.

When she told us what happened to her the other day we were worried,so we thought the best way to cheer her up is if we spent some time together.

Thank God Christian gave us the day off so we could do whatever we want,because we needed this day more than anything.

Once the gps told us we had reached our destination,we got out of the car on our way to the front door while admiring the view of the house around us.

Quinn:Wow so this is where Sasha is living now?!

Willow:Yep.

Quinn:Holy shit this place is even bigger than her parent's house,and the front is literally painted in gold!

Thomas:I mean let's not forget Sasha did marry a rich man,and he's basically those sophisticated mafias you see in the movies.

Quinn:Yeah except most of the mafias in
the movies and in real life are old unattractive men,not as young and hot as Jay and his friends.

Thomas:True great observation.

Willow:Well don't be fooled by the gold painted house and pretty faces,we have to be careful what moves we make here.

We have to be careful with what we do,how we walk,how we talk,how we look at them,and how we even breath around them.

Quinn:Wow are they that bad that we have to cut our oxygen short around them?

Willow:Well it's better than us leaving this house in body bags if that's what you mean.

Thomas:Jeesh that thought alone just makes me wanna shit myself.

Quinn:Well just in case you do that Thomas just remember no ones cleaning up on isle 4,and you might have to use your next pay check to buy diapers.

Thomas:"Hahaha very funny,he said sarcastically."

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer,no sooner someone answered the door and that person was Gray.

Quinn:"Hey Gray long time no see you remember us especially me?She asked with a flirty smile."

Gray:"God how I wish I didn't,he said while rolling his eyes."

Willow:Anyway we're here to see Sasha is she here?

Gray:Yeah she's here she was actually expecting you guys come on in.

Willow:"Ok come on guys,she said while heading inside."

Quinn:Oh yeah and while we wait for Sasha you mind if you keep me company Gray?

Gray:"No,he said coldly."

Thomas:Don't mind her she hit her head on the day she was born and this is the result of it.

Quinn:"Oh shut up Thomas I'm not the one who spends nights alone with Dexter,she said while going inside."

Thomas:"Hey you mention Dexter again I'll kill you!He shouted while going in after her."

Gray:"This is gonna be quite an interesting day,he said sarcastically to himself."

(Sasha's P.O.V):While I was in the kitchen setting up the table and preparing the last finishing touches on the food,I heard the doorbell ring and my first guess is that it
must be my friends.

So I stopped what I was doing and rushed to the front entrance to greet them.

Sasha:"Hey guys over here!She shouted happily."

Quinn:"Sasha!She shouted back happily while rushing towards her."

Thomas:"Long time no see girlfriend!He followed along."

Gray:"Wow so I guess I must be invisible
since no one's watching their steps,he said while slightly being tripped and pushed to the side."

Sasha:"I'm so glad you guys are here I can't wait for our excited day!She said embracing her friends in a group hug."

Thomas:Oh me too and I haven't been to the skate park in so long.

Sasha:Well I hope you guys brought your skate boards because that's where we're going.

Quinn:Awesome!

Sasha:So are you guys hungry?

Willow:Kinda I just had a piece of  fruit and coffee before I left.

Thomas:I have nothing in my tummy but air.

Willow:You mean gas Thomas?

Thomas:Yeah I guess so.

Quinn:Well I'm most definitely hungry I haven't eaten in ages.

Sasha:Well I have breakfast prepared already so let's go eat.

Thomas:"Oh sweetheart you shouldn't have,he said jokingly."

Sasha:"Well I did darling now shall we dine?She replied back jokingly."

Willow:What the fuck are we doing having crumpets with the queen?

Quinn:Right let's go dig in.

Sasha:"Ok,she said with a chuckle before walking to the kitchen with her friends."

Simon:Hey Gray is everything ok here?

Gray:Despite the fact that I almost got trampled yeah I'm ok.

Simon:Was it that crazy?

Gray:Yeah they acted like that haven't seen each other in years,when the last time they saw each other was yesterday at their jobs.

Simon:Well think about how much time
they get to actually get to hang out between jobs and Sasha getting married.

Gray:"I guess,he said while shrugging his shoulders in defeat."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

170K 6.5K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
180K 3.7K 45
Their marriage was set in stone. Well until the Colombians went under the radar. Davina and Ares were set to marry once she reached eighteen. She's...
63.2K 760 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...
139K 4.5K 45
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...