Twisted Soulmate

By SAL20905

"I love you and will always love you, eventhough love is hard..." The world is now have a soulmate system, e... More

Introduction
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Broken and Fixed
Chapter 2: Heartbreak
Chapter 3: True Soulmate?!
Chapter 4: Double Trouble
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Exes
Chapter 6: First Kiss
Chapter 7: Meeting Parents-in-law
Chapter 8: All Nighters
Chapter 10: Moving Away
Chapter 11: A New Home?
Chapter 12: It's Hard to Move On

Chapter 9: Forgiveness

51 0 0
By SAL20905

It's already morning, the sun shines through the window waking up the two boys.

"Good morning, Ji," Jisung yawns and opens his eyes to see Minho looking at him with a smile, "morning, hyung," he said and then he reaches to his phone at the bedside table to check new notifications.

He got a new chat from Hyunjin...

Jisung nervously gulps and opens Hyunjin's chat.

Hyun👑

Hey Ji...

I know you don't want to
talk to me again but...

Can we meet up today?

I promise this will be the
last time I'll contact you

I won't bother your new life
with Minho ever again

Jisung dislikes Hyunjin with all his gut, but he actually feel a bit bad for Hyunjin. The guilt must've been effecting his feelings after he left Jisung.

Hyun👑

Okay

Where should we meet then?

Don't waste my time for
typing the messages for
too long!

Ok..

Let's meet up at SKZ café

I will clear up all of the
mistakes I did to you

Jisung sighs and turns his phone off, "Min, Hyunjin wants us to meet up with him," Minho let out a groan of frustration, "when will that kid learn?" Jisung shakes his head and approach the distressed Minho, "it's okay, Min... Let him be," he caressed Minho's back, "let's get ready, shall we?" Minho smiles at Jisung and they had a shower before going to the café.

Since their destination is a café they don't need to make their own breakfast. Jisung's parents aren't home anyways, because they have work to do.

Jisung locks the door of his house and goes to the café with Minho, hand in hand. The walk to the café is filled with lots of emotions; fear, excitement, nervousness, and so on.

When the two finally arrived, they saw Hyunjin AND Seungmin sitting at the corner table in the café. Jisung tensed up and Minho holds Jisung's hand tightly as they walk up to the couple at the corner.

Hyunjin who notices them stops playing his phone and signals Seungmin to stop too.

It was so awkward...

None of them spoke because of the awkward tension. Especially when the four of the used to be lovers.

Hyunjin is the one who started the conversation, "so... How's it with Minho?" He asks Jisung who is focusing at the view outside the café, "hm? Oh... It's good. Great to be exact," Jisung replies.

Jisung gives a small signal to Minho by tapping his thigh to start a conversation, "um... So how's your new life, Seungmin?" Minho succeed gaining Seungmin's attention away from the same book Minho gave to him before they broke up, "oh uh... It's been quite different, but not too bad actually," Seungmin fixes the position of his glasses and then averts his gaze away from Minho.

"Holy llama this is so awkward," Hyunjin thought to himself, "uh... Look the food's here!" The waitress gives them their food, but then Minho and Jisung remembered that they haven't ordered anything yet, "I ordered it for the both of you, my treat! Since I am the reason why we are all here," Hyunjin explains and they started to eat in silence. It all went pretty smoothly, but not for Jisung.

Jisung's anxiety is rising inside him, wanting to know what is the reason behind Hyunjin's invitation and what does he want to talk about? So many questions that aren't answered yet. His emotions has reached the top that he slams his hands on the table and stands up. Drawing the three boys' attention to him, "alright Hyunjin, I ain't gonna wait for another minute to be wasted with you! Why were you invited us here? And what do you want to talk about? Explain it NOW!" Jisung puts some pressure on his final sentences.

Minho pulls Jisung to sit down back on the sofa to prevent any attention from people who aren't involved in their problem.

Hyunjin sighs and he finally starts to explain, "the reason why I'm calling you here is... I want to say that I am... Really sorry," Jisung widens his eyes in disbelief, he wants to explode right there right now, but he demands an explanation first before causing a scene, "this time I promise I won't lie to you! The reason why I didn't sign our name to the government is because of... My sister," Jisung softens his expressions when he heard the word 'sister', so he decided to listen to him.

Hyunjin takes a deep breath and exhales a long breath, "you know that my grandma is a sick person and even though she's sick, she is still a strong person still living to this day," Jisung nods his head. He knew Hyunjin's sister and he loves her just like she is part of his family, "but suddenly, she collapsed and is brought to the hospital. We found out that her disease is getting worse and she must stay at the hospital to get better treatment and better treatment means more money we have to spend," Hyunjin holds back his tears because he didn't want the others to feel pity for him, especially in this condition.

"My family had trouble with the money that we needed for my sister's hospital fee and the only money we had that time is my own saving to sign our names," Hyunjin lets out a shaky breath as Seungmin caressed his back trying to calm him down. Jisung feels awful that this event has to happen to Hyunjin and his family, "I was conflicted on which choice I should choose. Either I save my money and lose my sister or give the money to my parents to save her and lose you! At the end of the day, I choose to save my sister's life over you and thank goodness she's now doing well," Hyunjin lets out a small laugh remembering his sister's smile when she finally recovers from her disease.

Jisung also smiles along with Minho and Seungmin, "how is she now? It's been a while I met her," Jisung asks Hyunjin, "she's doing really well now and she's slowly getting closer and closer to full recovery. She could actively talk to me and my family now," Jisung gives Hyunjin a soft smile, "that's good then," Jisung said.

Then he remembered those painful words he said to Hyunjin when he swore tha he won't ever meet Hyunjin ever again, but here we are now. He's sitting with Minho right in front of Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Hyunjin, I just want to say I am sorry too for all the mean things I said to you. If only I gave you the chance to explain it to you then we would be good friends again," Jisung frowns, but Hyunjin holds Jisung's hand and rubs his thumb on its back softly, "it's not all your fault, okay? It is my fault to for not explaining even further," Hyunjin and Jisung smiles to each other.

Slap!

"Ouch! Minho hyung what is that for-" Hyunjin takes away his hand and quiets down when he saw Minho's death glare that could literally pierce through his head and what's worse is that Minho is holding a small kitchen knife to cut that was for cutting his pancake, but yeah it would be in use for another thing if Hyunjin doesn't let go off Jisung's hand.

Jisung and Seungmin laugh loudly at Hyunjin's panicked reaction, "hyung, calm down... I still love you alright," Minho stabs the pancake in the middle with the knife making Hyunjin sweating cold and wants to faint, "anything for you, babe," then Minho pecked Jisung on his cheeks many times, "hehe, stop it!" Jisung giggles.

Hyunjin just huffed while mumbles under his breath, "such a simp," Seungmin punches Hyunjin's shoulder softly, "like you're not," Minho laughs back at Hyunjin for being exposed by Seungmin.

"Anyways guys, we can't stay here for a long time and besides we have finished our breakfast, so we better get out of here before someone scold us," Jisung suggests. They agreed to what Jisung said, Hyunjin pays the bill and then they went out of there.

The four just walk while chatting about their good and funny memories and also talking about their new life, "oh yeah, Jisung I forgot to tell you something," Seungmin caught Jisung's attention to him, but then his smile goes away, "what's wrong, Seung? Is there something you want to tell me?" Jisung asks the distressed boy.

Seungmin sighs and spills out everything, "well... Long story short, me and Hyunjin are going to... Move to Japan," he said with a frown.

Both Minho and Jisung gasped. It was so sudden! Both of their friends are moving away? This is happening really fast.

"Wait what? Why?!" Jisung has a lot of questions in his mind, "Hyunjin's father is being moved into a branch company at Japan and he had no choice, but to follow his family to Japan," Seungmin explained, "but what about you? Why are you moving away to Japan with Hyunjin? It doesn't make any sense at all," Jisung said.

Seungmin scratches his neck out of nervousness, "well... I decided to go with Hyunjin to Japan, so that I could restart my life there with Hyunjin and leave you both here to be happy without us bothering," Jisung couldn't believe what Seungmin just said.

That hits Jisung's feelings harder than ever, "whoa whoa! Hold on! This still doesn't make any sense to me! I understand about Hyunjin moving away to Japan and I'm not stopping him from going away since it is his parents' choice, but why you? Why do you want to go and leave everything behind here at Korea?"

"I told you already, I want to restart my relationship life with Hyunjin and I don't want to be a bother to both you and Minho! When both of us broke up and Minho finally dated you, he looks happier than he was with me and I don't want to snatch it away from him," Seungmin replies.

Jisung's expression softens and he could feel some drops of tears rolling down his face.

"Both of you are happier, without me, without us! That's why I wanted to move away with Hyunjin to Japan, so that you and Minho could live a happy life without is interfering," Seungmin holds Jisung's hands and smiles at him, wiping the tears that are falling down Jisung's cheeks.

"It's okay, Ji... At least you're happier!" Seungmin tries to cheer him up, but instead Jisung cries more, "you don't have to do this, Seungmin! You don't have to!" Jisung hugs Seungmin, not letting him go.

Seungmin hugs him back with some tears rolling down his cheeks to. He pats Jisung's back to comfort him while whispering, "it's for the best, don't worry about me,"

"I must go now, Ji. I will send you chats every day and postcards every week to you," Seungmin said to Jisung, "but what about your parents? Our school?" Jisung asks, "well, Hyunjin's parents enrolled me into the same school Hyunjin is going to in Japan and my parents let me go with Hyunjin. I will live with Hyunjin's family there, so don't worry," Seungmin explains everything.

"Okay then... When will you leave?" Jisung asks them, "the day after tomorrow, so we must pack now," Hyunjin replies.

Jisung nods and hugs the two of them, "I'll miss you guys," then he bids his goodbye with Seungmin and Hyunjin and the two couples departs, walking down their own paths.

To be continued...

Another update for this book! So... I just realized that I focused on Minsung in the beginning chapter and I decided to focus on Seungmin when they are at Japan.

Minsung will be in some of the scenes, but for the next chapters it would be more Seungjin focused rather than Minsung.

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned and STAY safe💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
379K 9.4K 18
「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...
276K 10.4K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...
2.9K 92 22
When a person turns 21, they are at mercy of the soulmate touch. Meaning, if they touch someone who had touched someone else who had touched someone...