Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Not a Omega???

6.8K 305 115
By ritzuka2

Warning:-The story is not meant to encourage any type explicit content, abuse, alcohol, social evil, torture or anything wrong. It is just for entertainment purpose read it if you like or you just ignore it.

In a big hall, crowd of students were standing while circling two people and everyone was cheering and shouting.

"Wang Yibo.....Wang Yibo.....Wang Yibo....."

The name of the boy being yelled by crowd can be heard clearly. A boy was standing in the centre of the crowd with the other boy facing him.

"Do you thing you can handle me Achen....." Asked Yibo with a smirk.

Wang Yibo
Age-17
Omega
(The story have Yibo's age as 17 because it is a Omega Verse, age doesn't matter. If it bothers you, you can just ignore the story)

"Hahhh......don't dream Yibo....you can never beat me...." Said Achen.

"Let's see...." Said Yibo and ran towards the boy and kicked directly on his face. The boy tried to punched Yibo but he dodged it and punched the boy back. He kicked the boy on his balls and the boy curled up on the ground while holding his balls in pain.

"Ahhh.....Wang Yibo....I will show you..." Said Achen while groaning in pain.

"You can't even stand up now bro....first learn to stand on your legs then talk about showing me...." Said Yibo with a smirk on his face.

"Woaahhhh.....Wang Yibo....Wang Yibo....." The crowd again started shouting as Yibo won the fight.

"Okay girls see you later...." Said Yibo while looking at his fan girls and gave a flying kiss.

"Ahhh....he is so handsome...." Said a girl.

"Yes....he is so cute too...." Said another girl.

"I want him to be my Alpha...." Said a girl.

"No, he will be my alpha...." Said another girl and they all started arguing.

Meanwhile Yibo walked out of the hall, walking towards his car.

"Woah.....what a tiring day...." Said Yibo as he walked inside his car.

"Take me home...." Said Yibo to the driver and the driver started the car.

After a few minutes he reached his home, he came out with his backpack and walked inside his house.

"Ahh Yibo....you are back...." Said a woman.

Wang Luin
Age-42
Yibo's aunt
Omega

"Yes aunt....I am back...." Said Yibo as he walked to the sofa lazily and threw himself over it.

"Looks like you are very tired Yibo...." Said Luin.

"Why will he not be tired mom....he did a very hard work in the school today...." Said a girl as she entered inside.

"Xia....you are back too ...."said Luin.

Wang Xia
Age-23

"Yes mom....but will you not ask your precious Yibo what he did today that he is tired so much...." Said Xia as she sat on the side sofa.

"Yes Yibo.... What did you do baby..." Asked Luin.

"Nothing much aunt.....I just...." Said Yibo but Xia interrupted him.

"Nothing much....how can you even say so.....let me tell you mom....today he again fought with a boy in the hall and all students were there to watch him fight....now you and dad be ready to be called tomorrow to the principal office...." Said Xia.

"Hahhh......what is the problem to you jie...." Said Yibo while rolling his eyes.

"What is the problem.....don't you know it is such a big problem....do you know how many times they called me just to complain about your deeds....the time you made the History teacher slip in the hallway, when you put ants inside the english teacher's purse, when you threw toilet water on the maths teacher and yes....how can I forget when you peed right on top of the bald head of science teacher....eww.....don't you feel any shame while doing that Yibo...."said Xia and Yibo chuckled silently.

"now I even don't want anyone to know that I am your sister...." Said Xia annoyedly.

"Yeah....nice...." Said Yibo.

"You still don't have any shame....after doing all this....now you are fighting with the other boys.....like what do you want to prove Yibo...." Said Xia.

"Nothing....they just annoy me so I beat them...." Said Yibo plainly.

"Don't hide from me Yibo....I know you very well.....the only intention of you behind doing all this is to prove yourself to be a Alpha....don't you....but listen Yibo....remember....how much you try you will always be a Omega.....why don't you accept it already...." Said Xia while scolding Yibo.

"What's your problem jie....why are you scolding me....and what is this omega thing....I don't need to prove anything to anyone.....I am what I am..... And no alpha can stand in front of me....hahhh.....do you think it is possible for a omega to beat them like that.....not at all....." Said Yibo.

"Yibo.... Why don't you want to come out of your dream world and accept the truth Yibo.....why can't you understand you....are....an....omega.......
Can't you understand this simple thing...." Yelled Xia.

"No...I am not...." Said Yibo and ran upstairs to his room.

"Xia....why did you said him like that...see he got hurt now..." Said Luin.

"Mom...its yours and dad fault only that he is like that....and I don't care if this hurt him....because he needs to face the reality someday or other he just can't keep lying to himself his whole life...." Said Xia.

"I know Xia....but Yibo is small....." Said Luin.

"Yeah....just keep babying and spoiling him like that.." Said Xia and walked to her room.

"Ahh...these kids...." Said Luin while holding her head.

In Yibo's room
"No....I am....not a omega....I am a alpha.....a dominant alpha...." Said Yibo while looking himself in mirror.

Yibo was saying this to himself but deep down he knew he was an omega. He always try to cover up his identity as a omega while showing him as a powerful alpha, but hoe much he try he can't change the fact though.

"I....am not weak.....I...I...am...not....a....
Omega..." Said Yibo again and closed his eyes.

10 years ago
"Mom.....mom.....are you okay...." Said a little Yibo while holding his mother's hand.

"Baby.....I want to tell you very important thing.....that you have to keep in your mind forever..." Said Yibo's mother who was lying on the bed.

"Yes mom...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo.....do whatever you want....but never be weak baby....in this world Alphas are the dominant one and omegas are suppressed one, aplhas just use omegas for their own happiness their own pleasure, just as a toy, a cum dumper, a machine to produce babies...." Said Yibo's mother while tears rolling down her eyes.

"So...remember Yibo....be anything but don't be weak, don't let them dominate you, don't let those alphas suppress you....be strong...." Said Yibo's mother before taking her last breath and the next moment her hand which was hold Yibo's palm tightly became lose.

"Mom....mom.....mom....wake up...." Said Yibo while shaking his mother.

"Mom.....wake up....talk to me.....I will be strong mom....I....I....promise....your Yibo....will not be....weak....wake up....mom...." Said Yibo while wiping his overflowing tears.

The doctors rushed inside after they heard the boy yelling they checked Yibo's mother and realised she was dead. They grabbed Yibo while trying to pull him out.

"No....let me go....let me go....to my mom.....she was talking to me....she was telling me.....to be.....strong..... Mom wake up...." Yelled Yibo loudly while wriggling his body but they pulled him out.

The nurse gave Yibo to Ziren, Yibo's uncle.

"Uncle....they are not letting me go....I want to see mom....please take me there....please uncle...." Said Yibo while crying hard.

"Yibo...." Said Ziren and picked up Yibo in his arms.

"Yibo.....mumma is sleeping now....don't disturb her...when she will we wake up....I will take her to you....okay...." Said Zire and Yibo nodded.

"Now you should sleep too...." Said Ziren and patted Yibo's back while trying to make him fell asleep.

The little Yibo who was barely 6 year old that tike didn't understand much what his mother said but he do remembered his mom had asked him to be strong. But his little mind have taken her words a little more seriously and Yibo started thinking that Alphas are more powerful and strong so he need to become an alpha if he want to fulfill his mother's promise.

When Yibo's mother died and he realised the absence of his mother he really lost himself because as a baby he didn't understand death but when he grew up a little he started preparing himself to become strong. He started thinking himself as a alpha, full of confidence, attitude, creating problems he even trained himself so much that he can beat any normal alpha in fight. He was not scared of anyone.

But in all this Yibo lost his own originality, Ziren and Luin knew that was not right but they never stopped Yibo from doing what he wants because they don't want to see him sad. But Xia understand this and wanted to see Yibo spend a normal life not a double sided life, a fake life where he have to pretend to be what he is not.

People other than Yibo's family don't know that he is a omega and see him as a alpha only and Yibo never even wanted this thing to come out too.

Present
Yibo washed his face and walked back to his room.

"I will not cry.....crying is for weaks..." Said Yibo and sat on his bed.

"Yibo...." Said Xia as she knocked on his door.

"What...." Said Yibo sternly from inside.

"Open the door....." Said Xia.

"What for...." Said Yibo annoyedly.

"Open now...." Said Xia.

"I am not opening....." Said Yibo.

"Okay....then I am going ro throw your brand new shoes...." Said Xia.

"Hey....." Said Yibo and rushed to open the door.

"Ahh...finally...." Said Xia and walked inside.

"What.....what do you want...." Asked Yibo.

"Yibo....are you okay..." Asked Xia.

"Why do you care..." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....can't you talk properly.... I am your sister...." Said Xia.

"Yes yes....who yelled at me a few minutes ago...." Said Yibo.

"Okay....I am sorry....but I only want good for you Yibo..." Said Xia.

"No need....I can think for my good on my own...." Said Yibo.

"Okay....fine....as You wish....I will not say anything..... But I want you to stop fighting at school.... Atleast you can do that...." Said Xia.

"Don't worry.....If that bothers you I will not fight at school..... But don't stop me if I fight outside..."said Yibo.

" ahhh.....you stupid kid...."said Xia le fighting.... I am worried for you..." Said Xia.

"Whatever....." Said Yibo and rolled his eyes.

"Now come and eat your food....." Said Xia and patted his head.

So here is my new story on special request, Hope you will like it. 😅😅
I have tried my best and about the story title🤔i don't know why but I like to name it as that....and about the cover photo...😅😅...I don't know just tell me how it is...should I change it

Minminsangeethamention a user
animesweet16mention a user

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
200K 12.1K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...