Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Cha...

By EmperorSquid

A story about what would happen if an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent, with a burning spirit t... More

Bio (just incase)
Seeya Later, Shorty!
Thanks, Shorty!
Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!
I'll Teach Ya How To Swim, Shorty!
Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.
Shorty, Wanna Go To The Festival?
Don't Hold Me Back, Shorty~
This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!
Let's Go Home, Shorty~
Thank you!!
Not Bad, Shorty~!
Q&A Special
Shorty!! Move!!
Wanna Help, Shorty?
Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?
Q&A Special #2
What Now, Shorty~?
Let's Do That Again, Shorty~
Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream
Wanna Deal With That, Shorty?
Look Me In The Eyes, Shorty.
You Okay, Shorty...?
Shorty, I Need Your Help~
C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~
Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.
Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~
I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 1/2)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)
Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!
Jeez, Shorty. You Look Terrible.
You Better Get Well Soon, Shorty.
You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

Seriously, Shorty...

1.7K 58 12
By EmperorSquid

Rohan barely got any sleep last night. Worries of what could happen kept replaying in his mind over and over again. Did he screw up? Would his apology be enough? Horrible thoughts flooded Rohan's mind until eventually morning came and school followed.

Rohan had decided against texting Gamo an apology deciding that telling her in person would be better. But the problem was Rohan hadn't seen Gamo all day. He didn't see her in the morning. He didn't see her during the day. He didn't even see her in the art room which surprised him. Who would've thought finding someone like Gamo would be this much of a challenge. It was near the end of the day; the sun had already set down on the horizon. The school had been filled with orange rays.

"Where is she?" Rohan thought, thinking of the orange-haired girl.

Rohan pulled out his phone and was about to call her but stopped when he heard her voice.

"Are you sure there's no way he come back?" Gamo's voice said around a corner.

Rohan looked around the corner and saw Gamo talking to the student morals committee chief.

"I've told you already, there's no way he can come back. Now please leave." Fuki-san said to the persistent girl.

"Why is Gamo-chan talking to Fuki-san?" Rohan thought peeing around the corner.

Gamo looked disappointed, but started to walk away from Fuki-san and started to walk in Rohan's direction. Gamo made a sharp turn that Rohan wasn't expecting and the two bumped into each other. Gamo was about to apologize before noticing who she bumped into.

"Ah Gamo-chan..." Rohan said with a nervous smile.

Gamo looked at the short teen with an uncertain expression.

"Oh hey..." Gamo mumbled awkwardly.

"Where uh... where were you today?" Rohan asked, immediately regretting it.

"That sounded so creepy!" Rohan thought embarrassed.

"Around I guess..." Gamo answered.

"Cool, cool..." Rohan mumbled awkwardly.

"Look Gamo-chan I need to tell you something..."

"What do you want?" Gamo asked a bit rudely.

"Don't catch an attitude." Rohan responded in a Freudian slip.

Gamo's face turned into a scowl matching Rohan's. Rohan realizing his mistake tried to go back to his original plan.

"I'm-"

"Gamo-chan! I need you!" A random voice came in between them.

"Why!?" Rohan's thoughts matched the reader's thoughts.

Rohan looked up to see who wanted Gamo's help and it was none other than.

"Enrico?" Rohan thought confused.

"I mean... Gamo-chan I need your help." Enrico asked with a respectable tone.

"Rico, do you mind?" Rohan grumbled.

"I'm sorry but this is important." Enrico apologized.

"Do you know where Yosh is?" Enrico asked rubbing his arm looking ashamed.

"No, I haven't seen her." Gamo answered immediately.

"Oh..." Enrico muttered with sadness.

"How do I get rid of this annoyance?" Rohan thought wanting his Italian friend to say arrivederci.

Before Rohan could come up with a plan an opportunity arose. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the back of the dog-faced girl walking in the opposite direction of the three no doubt seeing them.

"Isn't that her right over there?" Rohan said pointing at the girl in question.

Enrico eye's gleamed with happiness for a second.

"Thanks migliore amico!"

The Italian started to jog towards the girl waving goodbye to his friends.

"Now that's he's gone. What I wanted to say was-" Rohan started to say.

"Why'd you do that?" Gamo smacking her forehead.

"What do you mean?" Rohan asked confused.

"I didn't tell him for a reason." Gamo said putting her hand on her hips.

"So you knew and didn't tell him?" Rohan asked which Gamo nodded to.

"So instead of dealing with a problem, you just try and ignore it till it goes away? Very mature." Rohan said his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Damnit! Why am I so bad at this?" Rohan thought to himself.

Gamo looked frustrated and started to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going!?" Rohan asked confused.

"Nunya." Gamo responded.

Rohan rolled his eyes and started to walk alongside her.

"Gamo-chan, I just need to tell you-" Rohan started to say.

"Tell me what? That you still hate me?" Gamo asked with an angry but dull voice.

"I admit, what I said was mean, but-" Rohan started to say.

"You know what I'll do what you want and leave you alone." Gamo said starting to speed walk.

Rohan tried to match Gamo's walking speed but was easier said than done as attributed to his little legs.

"Gamo-chan..." Rohan reached out to grab Gamo's shoulder, but she dodged his hand.

Gamo looked Rohan dead in the eyes and told him the thing he dreaded to hear.

"Leave me alone, Rohan...!"

It was a strange feeling hearing her call him by his name. He'd sometimes forget that she actually knew his name, he was just used to being called Shorty. It's kind of funny and a little bit sad, he'd thought being called Shorty was the worst thing to be called, but somehow his own name topped that list.

Rohan still in a haze didn't realize that Gamo had already taken off.

"Gamo-chan!" Rohan shouted at the orange-haired girl who gave him the middle finger and stuck her tongue out as she ran away.

The gesture made Rohan frustrated, but he still needed to process what was going on, but his body wouldn't let him do that. Rohan's legs started to seemingly run on their own as he chased after the girl. Rohan managed to muster up the speed to keep her on his radar.

"I have to at least be honest with her!" Rohan thought chasing after the girl.

Rohan chased after Gamo with stamina he didn't even know he had. They passed Enrico and Yoshi, the lockers, and the track field. Until they reached the pool behind the school. The water glistened orange from the rays of the sun which resembled the hair of our heroine.

Gamo had finally stopped running; she stood standing crossing her arms. Rohan needed to take a breather, he wasn't unathletic by any means but he still had them short legs running after Gamo's longer legs.

"Gamo-chan." Rohan called looking at the girl's back.

"I just wanted to say-" Rohan started to say but was stopped when Gamo started to walk away from him.

"Gamo-chan please listen!" Rohan shouted at the girl who stopped in her tracks.

"I'm sorry!" Rohan shouted his apology.

Gamo gasped surprised by the short teen's apology, but furrowed her brows and continued walking towards the fence.

"Whatevs." Gamo said sounding bored.

"I'm being serious, what I said was horrible..." Rohan said starting to follow after her.

"Just go away, maybe you could still be in council." Gamo said turning around crossing her arms.

"That's no-" Rohan started to say when he slipped.

Rohan stepped too close to the wet edge of the pool and was now about to fall into the pool. Into water that he couldn't swim in.

Karma really is a bitch, isn't it?

Rohan closed his eyes bracing for impact. But it never came, instead, he felt a hand gripping his wrist. The short teen opened his eyes to look and see that Gamo had grabbed his wrist preventing him from falling into the water.

"I gotcha!" Gamo shouted relieved.

Rohan was dazed at the sight of his savior but still continued.

"To hell with the committee! Your more important than that!" Rohan shouted still on the edge of the pool.

Gamo looked surprised; her cheeks turning slightly red, but still looked back with an unconvinced look.

"How so? What do you mean 'I'm more important?'" Gamo asked with a raised brow.

"Because I treasure our friendship, your important to me..."

"And I want to be with you!" Rohan shouted.

Gamo and Rohan's faces turned bright red. Gamo's face twisted into embarrassment and frustration, while Rohan's eyes swirled.

"Why did I word it like that!?" Rohan thought cursing himself.

"Seriously, Shorty..."

"Your such a perv!" Gamo shouted back shaking Rohan.

Gamo shook Rohan's wrist causing both of them to fall into the deep end of the pool. Gamo had to pull Rohan out of the water before he sunk to the bottom.

Both teens sat at the edge of the pool; Gamo was wringing out the edge of her skirt, while Rohan wrung out his tie. Gamo then sneezed, her sneeze was actually pretty quiet. Rohan looked over at the possibly sick girl and noticed that the water had caused her shirt to become see-through exposing her dark red bra. Rohan blushed at the sight and turned his head away in embarrassment.

"Geez Shorty way to make things awkward~" Gamo teased with a smirk.

"Yeah sorry..." Rohan mumbled scratching the back of his head.

Gamo leaned in Rohan with a raised brow and an evil smirk.

"You enjoy staring at me all wet~ pervy Shorty~" Gamo teased.

"Hey don't get so close!" Rohan shouted with a blush as she started to tease him.

Gamo backed off laughing at Rohan's reaction, which would normally prompt gritted teeth, but this time it made Rohan smirk; a happy smirk found itself on the short teen's face as he stared at his laughing friend.

Splash

A big puddle of water splashed in Rohan's face bringing him out of his trance.

"Stop staring Shorty~!" Gamo shouted splashing Rohan in the face.

Rohan shook the water off his face, looked at the girl, and scooped up some water from the pool.

"Don't call me short!" Rohan shouted while laughing.

The two teens kept splashing each other, just smiling, laughing, and just having a good time. They don't know how long they stayed at the pool splashing each other, but one thing was for certain. These two were back together. Not like that...

Yet.

👑🦑
Thanks for reading. Howdy everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I noticed it's a tad bit shorter than the other chapters and I really don't know why. It might be because I'm not used to writing this type of way, so yeah it may not live up to your expectations, if you think it's good or bad tell me all feedback helps. Either way, I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving. That's all, until next time. Peace out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.7K 32
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING] (Highest Ranking: #328 in Tragedy #39 in Male OC) "My loving and kind brother- the one I ran to whenever something bad h...
80.9K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
268 18 14
[COMPLETED] "MOVE IT EXTRA!" Akiko looks up to see two pro hero's, one running towards her at full speed and one blasting past with his quirk and get...
6.4K 131 17
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...