Living With A Police Officer...

By Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... More

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three

148K 2.2K 152
By Tears_To_Roses

Hey y'all,

So the last chapter suprised some of you. Haha, many of you thought the fiancée would be Blaine, guess you were wrong.

For once, I'll let you get to the story without my blabbering,

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Three

Drew’s POV

Harmony’s hand lays limp in my own, her black hair sprawled out over the pillow. Her chest rises with her breathing, other then that, her body lay still. Unmoving.

There’s an ache in my neck and I’m still pissed with Finn for not telling me about him and my sister, but all I want to do is sit here on the stool beside our bed and wait for Mony to wake up. To know she’s okay and so she can tell me what, or who, made her faint.

No one has come into the room since this morning. Sassy and my mother have tried, claiming to have brought me a snack and something to do, but I know better. They brought me a snack, but what they really want is to now how Mony is doing and to check on her. I have no problem with them wanting to know how she is, I do however have a problem with them in the room with me when I’m like this. Panic stricken and freaking out while talking an unconscious Mony. I think they can wait for her to wake up.

There’s a light knock from the door. My head turns, “Go away Sassy”

A giggle sounds from the other side of the door, “I’m not Sassy, so I’m not going anywhere”

The door opens and closes quickly before I can do anything about it and in walks Raina Kings. Or I guess I should say Raina Kingston.

She crosses the distance from the door and Mony and my bed. She stops at my side, bending down to brush the hair from Mony’s eyes.

“What are you doing here?” I ask as politely as I can.

Although it came out more as a snarl. But you can’t blame me. Standing at my side is one of the only people that stuck around in Mony’s life, and in the end, she left just like everyone else. I’ll be just like Raina, although unlike her I will NOT leave her, ever.

“I came to see my baby sister and find out what happened” Raina mutters, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Oh so now you want something to do with her?” I hiss, gazing down at Mony.

I know I’m being a douche, but I can’t do anything about it. Well I can, but she deserves this. She hurt Mony and I want to know why. I also want to make sure if she’s going to come back into Mony’s life that she isn’t going to leave again once Mony gets attached.

“I’ve always wanted to be in her life Drew. But things got in the way” Raina tells me softly, looking into my eyes.

I switch my gaze back to Mony, playing with her fingers. If she’d only wake up, I’d be so much better and off edge.

“Things that are more important then your sister?” I glare at the wall.

I’m pissed with Raina, but I don’t want to do or say anything that might ruin her relationship with Mony, even if it isn’t a good one. In all honesty, I want Mony to forgive her and let her back into her life, it could be just the thing Mony needs to fix her life. I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that possibility.

“Things that could hurt her if I stayed” Raina hisses, her face a mixture of sadness and anger.

My face softens slightly. This changes things a little. She didn’t leave on account of heartbreak, or maybe she did. But whatever she left for, she left to protect Mony. I respect her a little more for that.

“You ever going to tell Mony those reasons?” I question, playing with Mony’s ring finger.

“When she’s no longer in danger” Raina whispers, glancing out the window.

Mony is still in danger? What for? Is it something Raina did? I need to know so I can keep her safe.

“Raina I know I might be intruding but if Mony’s safety is in danger, you need to tell me what it is?” I beg desperately.

Raina shakes her head, “Now is not the time Drew”

“Please….”

Raina cuts me off with a glare, “I said no, now tell me, what happened to my sister?”

I slump slightly against the bed defeated and worried sick. Mony was in danger on account of Raina possibly, and I have no idea what kind of danger it is. That means there’s no way I can keep her safe without turning into a body guard. Whatever, if it keeps Mony away from danger, then I’m treading in my Police uniform for a body guard’s.

“She fainted” I murmur, peppering tiny kisses along her knuckles.

Raina’s face snaps up to mine, confusion clouding her features. “What? Harmony never faints, something must’ve caused it”

I nod, “Something did, but what that is, I don’t know; only Mony does”

The room grows silent. Raina fixes the sheets on the bed, trying to make Mony more comfortable as I hold on to Mony’s hand, wishing for her to wake up.

Suddenly Raina’s voice pierces through the silence, “You love her, don’t you?”

My fingers halt their pattern drawing on Harmony’s palm. Slowly I raise my eyes to hers. “L-Love? I don’t think I’m there yet”

Raina sighs, rolling her eyes, “Yes you are, I can see it in your eyes, and your body language. The way you look at her, the way your body is centered, or blocking hers from danger, you love her and she loves you, I saw you two at the party”

My body freezes again. Mony loves me? No, that’s not possible. Mony is way too good for me, there is no way. I open my mouth to disagree with the Mony loving me part, not so much about the me loving her part. Maybe I do love her, but I don’t even know where that kiss left us. I didn’t have time to ask. But Raina cuts me off with a loud groan.

“Are you blind? Mony wasn’t even this way when she started dating Blaine” I hiss sucking in a sharp breath. That son of a bitch. When I find him, he’ll be begging for death. “The way she looks at you, the way she laughs and jokes with you, the way she looks so comfortable around you, how every time you move even an inch, Mony moves slightly to be closer without even noticing it”

I run my fingers through Harmony’s hair, brushing it out of her eyes, loving the feel of it. I think about how to respond to Raina’s statement, but find no way I can. What exactly are you suppose to say to that? Bullshit? No, because it may just be true. Just because I don’t notice it, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

Raina heads for the door, “Drew, my sister has been treated like shit by everyone she loves. Me being one of them. Judging by the way she acts around you, she trusts you with her whole heart, something Harmony finds difficult to be capable of. She loves you, she may not know it yet, but I can tell. I know Harmony better then she knows herself. You, Drew, I don’t know well yet I can tell by looking in your eyes that you love her and even if things don’t work out, she’ll always hold a chuck of her heart in the palm of her hand. Take my advice, even if you don’t want it. If you truly love my sister, then tell her. She needs to know that someone does. But I want you to promise me, that if you tell her you love her that you’ll never leave her. That you’ll always be there for her, even if you already know you will be, Harmony needs to know. Promise me?” Raina says sternly.

I smile, looking back to Mony’s face “I’m not going anywhere”

Raina smiles lightly and opens the door. She steps into the hall, closing the door half way behind her before stopping and popping her head back into the room.

“Oh almost forgot, you break her heart, I’mma hunt you down and I’ll be carrying a shovel and a body bag” Raina smirks and slams the door shut behind her.

I chuckle, turning to Harmony, growing serious. “Not going to happen”

A slightly moan slips from Mony’s lips, her eyes fluttering open. Her fingers tighten around mine and her lips twitch, “What’s not going to happen?”

A full blown grin spreads across my face. I lean in towards Mony, peppering her face in kisses. “Your heart getting broken by me”

Harmony smiles, “Good to know”

I smile, leaning in and placing a quick kiss on her lips. Mony kisses back softly. I grin and pull away, lowering myself to the stool.

“Please, join me” Mony giggles, gesturing to my side of the bed.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. As much as I’d love that, I can’t. I don’t want to risk hearting her. I shake my head quickly before she can change my mind, crossing my fingers that she won’t beg although it’s Mony were talking about.

Mony frowns, pointing to my side “Andrew, get your ass into this bed”

I chuckle, shaking my head, “I’ll hurt you Mony, I won’t risk that”

Mony glares, punching my arm, “Get in this bed and don’t make me ask again, you won’t hurt me because you’re Drew and I won’t let you”

I sigh and crawl into my side of the bed, pinning my arms underneath my pillow. Mony rolls her eyes, noticing what I’m doing.

“D, I didn’t smash my head on anything, I fainted, putting your arms around me is not going to hurt me” Mony says.

I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around her small body, drawing myself to her instead of her to me in fear of hurting her. Mony rolls her eyes and sighs, but leaves it without saying anything.

A comfortable silence fills the room, but I’m not complaining. “How you feeling?” I ask.

I need to know if she’s okay, even if she’s awake, she could still be in some sort of pain. If so, I’ll do anything to make that pain go away.

Mony sighs, tracing her finger along my arm. “Terrified”

My body tenses, and I draw myself closer to her, even though that isn’t possible. “Mony I’m here, nothing can get you”

“I know Drew, but Blaine can” Mony whispers, her frail body shivering in fear.

I clench my teeth, hissing out a breath. “That f****** is getting no where close to you”

Mony peppers kisses across my chest and arms, trailing up to my neck. I know what she’s doing, and sadly, its working. She’s calming me down and getting my mind off of him. I can’t help the shiver of pleasure and the moan that escapes my clenched teeth.

“I know Drew, but he already has”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't know what it is, but I love writing in a guys POV. Don't get me wrong, I love Harmony's POV, I just seem to enjoy Drew's a little more which is why you got another one. Lucky people you are, lol.

So I've got some big news for y'all. Last night I was laying in my bed after watching a hockey game and after just getting back from figure skating, a brand new story came to my head. The best part, that novel is connected to this one. When this one is finished, that one is coming. No worries to those of you who have red Dear Cole, because I stopped writing The First time because of writer's block on that story, I'll have time to upload that one as well. I'm not going to give away too much of the new story but, I will give you the title. Living With A Hockey Player.

Also, if you want the link to the sneak peak of the Dear Cole prologue (my new soon to be story), message me. Because it's marked as Private you have to be a fan to read it. To those of you who aren't fans and still want to read it, you'll get to when I start writing it when this is finished. It will possibly be up sooner because like I said, I paused my other story. The prologue will only be up for a little longer, not to much. I'm going to delet it so I can make some changes and have it ready to publish as private.

Song of the day, Sooner of later By: BB!!! Great song, super catchy. Listen to it.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 91 27
Sevyn is facing many challenges as she learns how to cope with her mother's death and navigate through life without her. Sevyn is a junior in college...
541 45 17
Remember Romeo and Juliet? Well, don't worry, this book isn't as boring and complicated as that. But do you remember Cat Woman. What if she never tur...
3.3M 86.3K 24
*must read books 1&2 before this* After Shayne was sent to prison Tavi completely moved on with her life, and turned into the women she's supposed to...
53.5K 2K 39
WARNING 18+++ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND STRONG ELEMENTS OF ABUSE Ruth's husband has always been mentally abusive but lately it's escalat...